★☆Wishing on a Star☆★[IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

As the fights came to their conclusions, Shinji made a comment about everyone learning a lot about each other. [b]"Everyone but Krystal.. She won't remember any of this.. Her memory blacks out when I take over, for some reason.. So if you would, please just act as if she did pass out. even if you did told her, she probably wouldn't beleive any of you anyways.."[/b] Pyre wrote out before walking outside of the school. There, she laid on the ground, where shadows blanketed her body. After a quick second, the shadows dispersed and Krystal laid there. She opened her eyes slowly as she sat up. [color=#008080]"Wh... What happened? Last thing I remember was that classes were over and I was suppose to meet up with Shinji.."[/color] She then blinked as the three told her that she had passed out, from what, they weren't sure of. Not really sure how to respond to that, she simple gave thanks for them looking out for her and stood up, walking with them as they traveled home.....

[i][color=#008080]"Well...I'm glad you decided to let me walk you home, Krystal," [/color][/i]Blake had said as he and her were walking home. The other two split off to go to their homes. [color=#008080]"H-Huh? Oh no.. I should be thanking you.. After all.. It would have been scary to go home alone, ya know, with me blacking out and all."[/color] She then noticed that Blake was blushing. She was about to ask him if he was alright when a puppy came up to them. [color=#008080]"Awwwwwwww.. Ain't you just the cutest,"[/color] Krystal commented as she leaned over, rubbing the puppy's sides, since Blake had the head. [color=#008080]"What does his tag say? Speddio? What a funny little name for such a cute puppy.."[/color] Krystal found it weird that the puppy was wearing headgear and armor on his back, but she just shrugged it off, figuring it was an outfit the owner had him in before he got lost. [color=#008080]"He looks like he wants to come home with both of us.. But we live in separate houses.. What should we do? My parents wouldn't mind me bringing him home.. They have been talking about getting me a pet for some time.. Thinking that'd cheer me up and teach me responsibility.."[/color] Her parents were right, in a sense. A pet would make her happy, but it would have only been temporary, seeing how the "puppy-love" stage would eventually wear out.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seira allowed the Death Scythe to dissolve after Cannibelle died to the mysterious flash of light, covering her mouth quickly as she began to cough slightly. Something red could be seen on her hand before she pulled a handkerchief out of her skirt pocket and quickly wiped it away. [color=#4b0082][i]My brother can feel the Death Scythe? He can feel my hunger even?![/i][/color] Seira thought to herself, her face regaining it's usually calmness. Her fangs had extended fully as well, becoming quite noticeable. [color=#4b0082][i]What is happening to everything? Everything was fine for so long. [/i][/color]She decided to stay silent during the exchange that had happened after the fight, trying not to look anyone in the eyes, and turning her face to draw as little attention to her mouth as possible.

Later, as they had parted ways from Blake and Krystal, she flinched slightly when Shinji asked about her brother. [color=#4b0082]"My brother?"[/color] Seira asked in response, trying to not let the fear that was beginning to bubble inside of her show. [color=#4b0082]"Oh...he's no one important. Don't worry about it."[/color] Soon she parted ways from Shinji again, heading towards a non-residential area of the town, making sure no one was following her. She quickly made her way to a small alleyway and pulled a strange bead out of her purse and placed it against the wall, making a doorway appear. [color=#4b0082][i]I can't believe this has happened. I might have to move at this rate."[/i] [/color]She walked through the doorway, it closing behind her, into a small living room with a table and two couches and a couple of other rooms. She paused to place her school bag on the table and made her way to the room to her left, entering into a small bedroom. She quickly made her way towards the mirror on her closet door and pulled file out of her purse, determined to get rid of her fangs again.

Sebo quickly, and surprisingly easily, matched Sarah's pace; valiantly striving to ignore her newly gained womanly assets as he did. When his glasses steamed over, he decided that walking behind her may not be the best decision for his sustainable mental state of mind. So he did the next best thing and moved two or three steps ahead of her, into the leading position of the pair; where his field of vision could not be as distracting, and his suddenly imaginative mind had much less fuel for it's downward spiral into the gutters. His imagine spots he could ignore. For the most part anyway. Fleeting images still flitted in and out of mind, and his censors were working over time on them.

Still, it was thanks to his claimed forefront position that he had such a lovely view of the rapid fire series of flashes that burst out from the building. They were rather pretty too, in a strange, pyrotechnic sort of way. Wait a tick... that was his, -their- goal; the floor where the principal's office was. Where all the action was! He stopped for a moment, but the floor was silent, with no further sounds or activity coming from it. Panicking, he increased his pace until he was sprinting across the school grounds and up the stairs, all the while murmuring to himself. "No, no, no, no, no!"

He punched the ground a few times, even cracking the tile on the last one. "Damn! Damn! Damn! We missed all the fun!" he yelled. He wasn't sure where all the emotion and anger was coming from, but he went along with it. Really, a massive fight and he managed to miss the whole thing by lolly gagging in the school yard. He almost felt like crying over the injustice of the situation. He yelled back at Sarah, "Forget it, Sarah," he said, his voice heavy with emotion, "We missed it. It's all over. Pack up and head home."

Shinji looked at Seira a little worried when she slightly flinched. Normally he wouldn’t notice it, but after a close encounter with death, he still had a little adrenaline left over inside his blood, and any slight movement would be spotted instantaneously without any difficulty. He couldn’t do as she asked, he was worried about her. Seira was, normally, well kept and focussed, and she’d never flinch, especially in response to a single seven lettered word, but she did and Shinji’s mind wouldn’t erase the thought. From that single movement he gathered it was a significant influence on her, but he didn’t manage to say anything more than a timid goodbye as they parted routes.

Shinji stuck to his route of following the lakeside, looking over the thing, the piece of pure natural beauty. He let out a smile as the moon’s light softly bounced of the still lake’s mirror-like appearance. But still, he had witnessed two major events that had happened today. Firstly, he discovered more Starknights, and secondly he encountered not one, not two, but three mysterious entities. One, Cannibelle, had died, but that knight, that Black Hole Knight he fought as Kai…Shinji felt like he was going to die. Even though he escaped that deadly attack thanks to Aquila, the fact remained that the knight was still too powerful. And then that flash, it was like lightning, impossible to see or even detect…

These thoughts would haunt him; he knew there was something out there now, something dangerous, something powerful that wanted to destroy the Celestrians along with the rest of life on Earth. But as he closed his fist tightly, looking down on it, he knew that the Starknights would fight, fight to the end, before they’d allow that to happen. And in the meantime, they’d just get stronger. But, what would he do know? He knew the secret of Blake, Krystal, and Seira, and all of them apart from Krystal knew his. What would happen at school now?

Right now, though, he walked to his front gate, noticing the fishermen from that morning with his mother’s cooking. But…wasn’t today her ballet class? Shinji was confused, but only assumed she’d left early, especially with all the commotion going on at the other side of the school. Waving goodnight to the me, and with them returning the favour, Shinji walked to his front door and opened it, the smell of his favourite dinner, just as his mom promised, brushing his nose. Smiling and closing the door, Shinji said “Hi Mom, I’m back. How was ballet?”

He didn’t expect the reply he got: “What do you mean Shinji-pie? It’s Thursday, I do ballet on Mondays and Fridays, remember?” Thing was, Shinji didn’t remember, and neither did Kai. And why? It was because it wasn’t Thursday, it was Friday. But then he looked over at the calendar and noticed it had a big X on the day’s date, meaning it was in fact Thursday. But, that couldn’t be…could it? Shinji didn’t know what was going on, and darted back outside to look across the lake to see…the school was repaired? Already? No, this wasn’t right. Something had happened, they had gone back a day, as it seemed.

Shinji’s mother then dragged him inside and said “Shinji-kun, you don’t have a fever do you?” Shinji frantically shook his head, and the night consisted, in his household, him trying to insist he wasn’t feverish as he ate, his mother smothering him as she always did, worrying so much, and afterwards Shinji had simply went to bed contemplating what had happened. Problem was, Shinji wouldn’t have known what Finare had done, his power of Change turning time back a day and reversing the effects of what had happened on Friday…Thursday?

[size=2][right]Wishing on a Star / 星に願う / Hoshi ni negau
End of Chapter 1 [/right][/size]

[center][img]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8766/wishingonastarlogo.png[/img][/center]

[size=2][right]Wishing on a Star / 星に願う / Hoshi ni negau
Chapter 2 – Hey there, Mr Kazakawa! Hey there, Speddio![/right][/size]

It was lovely Friday morning, the sun at the top of the sky shining down brilliantly on the lake below, the water was crystal clear and perfect for those two fishermen outside Shinji’s house, as usual, and his mother having made a delicious meal for the two men as they continued to hunt the lake for fish. Of course, she had a few gifts, which she in return made them food. It was a nice agreement that mainly occurred during school hours, which was where everyone was at as of yet.

And today’s class was so confusing to the Star Child. Mr Kazakawa had left on the Thursday, to be replaced by Ms Takahashi on the Friday, but if he went back to Thursday, then what occurred startled him slightly. During registration, they didn’t have a substitute, they had Mr Kazakawa…

-Flashback-

As Mr Kazakawa entered the classroom, Shinji’s eyes widened. Thing was, he was on vacation, right? So, of course, Shinji had to ask: “Mr Kazakawa, weren’t you on vacation today?” And his reply was a shock. Not Mr Kazakawa’s nice nature, but what he said “Not really Shinji. Do you really believe I’d leave my class in the first week of school?” Of course, Mr Kazakawa’s gentle voice made Shinji manage not to blush in embarrassment of being wrong, but still he was shocked. ‘Mr Kazakawa was supposed to be gone today…urgh!’

Shinji held his head in confusion as he tried to comprehend what had happened, but he did note a good thing. It was Friday again, so Shinji had a free period again that leaded into lunch! Sure, he had his lessons last thing, but still it was nice to have an easy morning, especially for those who hadn’t done their homework. But that was where Mr Kazakawa kicked in.

He was kind, but firm, the best way a teacher should be. He had a nice magnetism about his nature that simply made him seem so kind, so trust worthy. And, unlike Cannibelle who did it with her looks, he put his good nature to work…although some girls did have a crush on him, but it wasn’t to the ridiculous extent that Cannibelle had over the male students. Anyway, Mr Kazakawa would help his students, but not with work due for the next lesson or something, he wasn’t a pushover and did hand out detentions. But he was well respected and, although Chie Yamada may have had a slight influence on it (see Post #14), fact was his homeroom was always the best in the year.

-Back to time-

Right now Shinji was simply sitting quietly on his staircase again, eating his shortbread biscuits and chocolate dipping sauce…it was even homemade, Shinji adored his mom’s cooking. Mr Kazakawa noted the boy and smile, rubbing him on the head as he walked by saying “Hello there Shinji, enjoying your lunch I see?” Mr Kazakawa was heading to the roof top, however, as he felt a presence of something. And there it was, in the swimming pool, Speddio…

-Flashback-

Speddio, the little pup, had decided to go home with Blake that evening, partially because he looked like the “leader” of the “pack” of him and Krystal, and mostly because he could sense Delta. In fact, he could see him, and even speak to him telepathically. That morning, however, he had woken up Blake early before jumping out his window, landing perfectly and safely, and with miraculous speed dashing to Krystal’s house to wake her up.

As he arrived to her home, looking at her bedroom window, the pup closed his eyes, his feet enveloped in a blue aura, as he floated up and inside Krystal’s bedroom, leaping onto her bed and licking her face ‘till she woke up.

Eventually after reuniting with Blake, Speddio was told to go home, but after Krystal and Blake had entered the school when they did, he did it again; his feet enveloped in the same aura as he gently flew over the gate and, from that, he had started to run around the school grounds, having fun being chased and outrunning the gym teacher, making him a joke, as well as getting nice and cool in the swimming pool.

-Back to time-

Kazakawa couldn’t have him running like that for long, and didn’t want to use “other” methods of capturing him, so he merely waited for Speddio to stop. Now wasn’t the time. Shinji, however, was enjoying his little delight of a lunch, a shining smile on his face, as well as Kai’s as the Starknight watched the swimmers do their thing, with huge pink heart shaped eyes.

--Finare--

He woke up from his regal bed with a grin, realizing his servant did its duty well. Looking around his room he sat up and snapped his fingers, a lovely elegant meal in front of him now, as well as one for both Rosa and Drago on their mahogany desks, with little red lights swarming around it to maintain its heat. Today would soon be a good day for the Prophet.

Krystal woke up to a start the following.. erm.. previous morning? Anyways, the point still stands, Krystal had woke up to a startle. As she opened her eyes, she watched Speddio lick her face. [color=#008080]"Speddio? How'd you get in here?"[/color] When she finished asking that, however, Speddio jumped off her bed and ran down the stairs, darting out the door as Krystal's foster dad opened it to retrieve this morning's paper. As Krystal quickly got dressed and descended the stairs, her dad turned and asked, [i]"Was that the dog you talk about last night?"[/i] [color=#008080]"Yeah.. He went home with Blake last night.. Not sure how he got in, though."[/color] Other than Speddio's little visit, the rest of the morning went well.

When her and Blake reached the school's gate, Krystal rubbed Speddio's head. [color=#008080]"You be good, alright? I'll be back here during lunch to feed ya yours,"[/color] which, she did plan on doing. When her and Blake passed a small pet store on the way to school, she slipped in to buy some meaty dog food for Speddio's lunch, seeing as how Speddio wouldn't stay at Blake's home. However, when Krystal went to the gate during lunch time, Speddio wasn't there.[color=#008080] "Huh? Where'd he did he g-"[/color] suddenly, she heard a commotion from the school's pool, hearing something about a dog, [color=#008080]"Don't tell me..."[/color] She quickly ran to the pool, seeing Speddio swim around in it. [color=#008080]"Speddio! C'mon, boy, get out of there! I told you to be a good boy. How'd you get in anyways?"[/color] She waited a moment, seeing if Speddio was going to listen. Nope, he kept swimming. Shaking her head a little, she pulled out Speddio's lunch and shook it a little, [color=#008080]"Lunch time, Speddio,"[/color] she yelled out to him as she poured the meaty goodness into a bowl and placed it on the ground. Speddio, hearing and smelling the delicious meal Krystal bought her, quickly got out of the pool and scarfed down the meal. [color=#008080]"I'm sorry about this Mr. Kazakawa, I don't know how he got in here.. Blake and I made sure that he was outside the gates when we entered,"[/color] Krystal said as she used a towel, that one of the female swimmers offered, to dry off Speddio. Mean while, Pyre appeared in front of Speddio and shook her finger at him before writing, [b]"Bad dog! This could get Blake and Krystal into trouble!"[/b]

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323286833' post='5693428']
He woke up from his regal bed with a grin, realizing his servant did its duty well. Looking around his room he sat up and snapped his fingers, a lovely elegant meal in front of him now, as well as one for both Rosa and Drago on their mahogany desks, with little red lights swarming around it to maintain its heat. Today would soon be a good day for the Prophet.
[/quote]

Drago awoke when his nose smelt something. Food! He arose from the bed and looked at the mahogany desk and saw a meal, basically fit for a king. [color=#800000][i]Oh this is good! I'm loving it here...much better than at Azure... [/i][/color]he thought, before growling a bit when he thought of Azure. Drago walked towards the desk and began to eat everything. Fortunately, even though he had reptilian DNA in him, it didn't make him go all primal and try to make a mess while eating...which is something crocs would do.

After a few minutes, Drago let out a loud burp from his mouth and then grabbed his mask and scarf-like cloth. He quickly opened the door and walked out of his room. [color=#800000]"So...I wonder what this Zodiac guy will give me for aiding his release. Perhaps my one desire...my parent's lives back."[/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

=Earlier this Morning=

Blake awoke from his sleep, only to find that Speddio wasn't in his room. [color=#008080]"Speddio? Here boy...oh where did he go?" [/color]he asked, seeming a little disappointed. [color=#008080][i]Don't tell me he ran off... [/i][/color]he thought, sighing. Then a familiar voice was heard.

[color=#006400][i]He went out the window. Apparently he was fine when he landed. I suppose he went to Krystal's house.[/i][/color]

Blake turned around and saw Delta's spirit sitting in his computer chair. [color=#008080]"So he's alright. That's a relief...." [/color]he said, quickly getting dressed. Blake turned to his calendar, but he was shocked. It said today was Friday. [color=#008080]"Friday? B-But wasn't it just..." [/color]He didn't exactly have time for questioning this event, as he was running late. So he ran out of the house and met up with Krystal, who was walking with Speddio.

[color=#006400][i]But he's right though...yesterday was Friday...at least, it should've been... [/i][/color]Delta thought, still at the house looking at the calendar. He slowly disappeared and followed Blake. [color=#006400][i]I should talk to Kai about this.[/i][/color]

=LUNCH TIME=

Blake returned to the front gate, where he and Krystal left Speddio, only to find out that he was gone. He began to frantically look for him, but saw Krystal head to the school's pool. [color=#008080]"Speddio...." [/color]he sighed as he ran into the pool room. There he saw Krystal drying off Speddio, while explaining to Mr. Kazakawa what happened. But on another note, he noticed Pyre scolding the dog. [b]"Bad dog! This could get Blake and Krystal into trouble!"[/b], Blake saw Pyre write out. He sighed and then ran towards them. [color=#008080]"Mr. Kazakawa...i-its my fault. I decided to bring him in...cause I d-didn't want him to get lonely.. I-I guess I should've left him home." [/color]Blake said, trying to take the blame for this, also knowing Krystal knew he was lying. He knew Krystal shouldn't be the one in trouble, I mean after all, she didn't seem like the type of girl to get in trouble.

[color=#006400][i]Now, now Pyre.... [/i][/color]Delta said, standing near Pyre and kneeling down towards Speddio. [i][color=#006400]I'm sure he didn't mean it.[/color][/i]

[color=#000000]All of a sudden, Sarah had a splitting headache. She didn't feel like going to school... not in this state. But something was wrong. She opened her eyes... and found herself in another world. However, this strange vision didn't last long, before Sarah saw that she was back in her room, eyes wide open and an expression of fear on her face.[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"I've [i]got[/i] to find Mr. Kazakawa,"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah said to herself, before bolting out of her house and just charging her way to the school grounds, uncaring that her breasts had just popped right out of her dress as she ran.[/color]

[color=#000000]***[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, well above the Tokyo skies, a strange ship was cruising along at immensely high altitudes, as if it had descended from space. Antalkalis had paced left and right inside the ship, thinking about how best to captain this thing's landing. The pilot, of course, was also looking for somewhere to land, but struggled to find even land.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Boss, we've hit a snag,"[/color][color=#000000] the pilot reported, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"There's not enough spare land in which to land the ship. The only section large enough is already occupied by cities. Should I destroy some of them?"[/color]

[color=#800000]"Fire the main cannon a few times,"[/color][color=#000000] Antalkalis ordered, after nodding in response to the pilot's question, [/color][color=#800000]"It'll serve these humans right for occupying the very space we need right now."[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Roger that," [/color][color=#000000]the pilot responded, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Firing main cannon in 3. 2. 1."[/color]

[color="#000000"]A blue energy orb had been fired from the main cannon of the ship, and obliterated everything it came in contact with that was not the earth, before exploding and taking out even more buildings. Three more shots were fired before the ship would have enough space for a proper landing. However, it didn't rest on the earth. Instead, it levitated about sixteen feet above ground, before Antalkalis himself was beamed down. He immediately activated his stealth camouflage.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Now... where's their leader,"[/color][color=#000000] he asked himself sinisterly.[/color]

-That Morning-

Andrew shot up in his bed, as if awakening from a nightmare. His alarm had not yet gone off, and he moved to turn it off before it could. Rising from his bed, he made his way into the bathroom to begin cleaning himself and getting ready for his morning routine. However, after having brushed his teeth and washed his face, he turned his head to the mirror and realized that it had to be Saturday. With the prospect of school being off, he went back to his bed and was about to get into it just as he noticed the date on the digital display of his alarm clock. He checked it a few times just to be sure.

"This...this isn't possible!" he whispered quietly to himself, before rushing out of his room and into the kitchen where, sure as day, the same bag he had seen the "previous" day was there. The same note was written in his mother's hand and, upon his opening it, he realized the very same nattō-filled doughnuts.

[color=#800080][i]"Strange," [/i][/color]came the unmistakable voice in his head. [i][color=#800080]"It seems that time has been reversed to the previous morning. Do not be alarmed, just realize that everything you experienced as well as the 'dream' you had last night happened. Before you ask, I am a part of you and you a part of me." [/color][/i]Just like that, the voice quieted and would not respond to anything that Andrew said. He ultimately decided that he didn't need to waste any more time.

-Lunch time-

While having been astounded that Mr. Kazakawa was back here so soon, he also realized that it was going to make a great deal of sense for him to simply go on about things as he usually did. Andrew was now once more enjoying his meal of Eel and rice, but not back in the cafeteria as one would have expected him to. He was in fact sitting on one of the steps half-way up the staircase to the roof of the school.

He was ignoring that it had appeared for now, but a miniature of the very armored being into which he had turned and battled as was levitating just about two inches above his left shoulder. Of course, any of those capable of seeing or sensing Celestrians were going to notice it there if they happened to be near enough. Whilst Andrew was ignoring the armored figure, he had turned his head off down the staircase from whence he could sense Kai. The unfortunate thing for him was that he could not strike at the star knight whilst in the ethereal form.

-Missing Yu, radio, Gig = Short Post-

Mr Kazakawa smiled as both Krystal and Blake apologized on behalf of Speddio, but the teacher simply laughed and chuckled as he patted the pair on their heads. "Now now, its alright. No-one's been hurt, so I see no reason for detention." Suddenly the gym teacher, out of breath, had caught up with the dog and noticed Mr Kazakawa, saying "I see plenty of reasons! That dog isn't allowed on school property is a very significant one that comes to mind!". Mr Kazakawa responded with "Please, don't worry, I'll handle it." before looking back at Speddio. However, he merely gazed at him as time halted...

Kazakawa smiled to Speddio as he said "Hello again, Godbeast. I see you've been reincarnated again?" The little pup barked and then said "Yep! I'm real glad to be up and around again!" then turning to Pyre and Delta. "I'll have you know that I sensed something strange, so I had to come immediately, but then I was chased by that smelly man, who's too slow for me!" Suddenly, Kazakawa looked to both Celestrians with a soft smile. "You seemed surprised?" to hear in the distance "HELL YEAH WE'RE SURPRISED!"

Kai had overheard everything and floated down to the group as he said "What's going on? Are you a Celestrian?" Mr Kazakawa replied "No, you'll soon learn. For now, simply return to yourselves." and time began to run again as normal, Kai standing with the group as he said "So...whats new?" with a smile.

[color=#006400][i]A bit confused at the moment. [/i][/color]Delta said, looking at Kai and then back at Kazakawa, then to Speddio. This man stopped time...and Speddio was talking...not only that, it was like the two of them knew each other. [color=#006400][i]First off, I suppose I should introduce ourselves. I am Delta, Blake's Celestrian and Grandfather. The lady next to me is Pyre, Krystal's Celestrian. And the man right here is Kai, Shinji's Celestrian. [/i][/color]he said, introducing the three of them...but now he had to ask the main question. [color=#006400][i]Kazakawa...who are you? And why did you call the kid's dog "Godbeast"? Before you ask, if this was in our past...we don't remember much of the past...so don't say "Don't you remember?"....got it?[/i][/color]

Krystal blinked when Blake tried to take the blame, [color=#008080]"Blake, if one gets in trouble, so should the other.. Speddio is [i]our[/i] responsibility."[/color] Pyre simply glared at Delta, [b]"Sure, but he was told to stay out of trouble. He should have known better than to get into the scho-"[/b] Pyre stopped writing as time came to a stop. Cringing her nose a little, she rapidly wrote, [b]"What's with all the time manipulation lately!? First, time is 'rewinded' and now this!"[/b] She then grew slightly annoyed when Mr. Kazawaka and Speddio apparently knew each other and weren't saying anything about it. She then noticed that Speddio was was talking via telepathy. Glaring at Speddio, she thought to him, [color=#ff33ff][i]'So you can communicate this way, eh? WELL YA SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT WHEN YA SENSED SOMETHING WAS WRONG! If it wasn't for Mr. Kazawaka, Blake and Krystal would be in trouble right now!'[/i][/color] Speddio just had the very rare privileged of being able to hear what Pyre's voice sounded like since she was talking through thought. Her voice was soft, yet firm, and just a tad bit higher in pitch than most female voices. Time then unfroze itself just as Pyre finished her thought. A few seconds later, Krystal finished drying Speddio off. [color=#008080]"Well.. Safe to say you won't need a bath for a while,"[/color] Krystal giggled out. Krystal's giggle almost made Pyre cry, that was the first genuine giggle Pyre has heard in gosh knows how long. Pyre then looked to Speddio and wrote, [b]"You better not someday break her heart, Speddio."[/b] She then turn to Mr. Kazawaka and nodded to him in greetings when Delta introduced her. She then waved to Kai for a moment before looking back at Mr. Kazawaka, awaiting for answers for Delta's questions.

It was different, to say the least. Sebo woke up feeling most... disoriented, lost, and a bit nauseus. The night before seemed like a passing dream. Those flashes, Sarah (he blushed a bit.) And he had a throbbing, aching pain in the back of his mind that was getting rather distracting. It was making his thoughts hard to sort through. He groaned. At least it was Saturday. He could sleep in. Get himself back together. That would be best. He rolled over and curled back into the embrace of his sheets. Just about to fall back asleep. "Sebastian? You're still in bed? You're going to be late for school!"

School? It was Saturday. He glanced at the screen of his cell phone. Okay... that was new. Either he just dreamed an entire day of his life, or something very strange was going on. But, speculation later, rush now. He did manage to make it one time, even surprising his mother, and himself really, by not minding the walk to school. He did it the day before, thought that apparently didn't happen... Yet? Great his head ache was getting worse. He needed to find Sarah. He knew for a fact she was there last night, if it wasn't a dream that it, so she would be his best bet. He managed to make it to class on time, and was shocked to fine that Mr. Kazakawa was back. He stared for a few stunned, dumbfonded seconds, then slowly started to beat his head against his desk. And that didn't help his headache any.

[color=#000000]It didn't take long for Sarah to sprint all the way back into the school... as a complete wreck. Her body was literally [i]lubricated[/i] with sweat, so much so that every time she tried to fix her dress so it would cover what it needed to, it would only fall back down to where it was before. This frustrated her too much, so she left it as it was. But something completely different was on her mind right now... that vision. Immediately she set to work on finding Mr. Kazakawa, but before she could move a muscle...[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Alright, just what the hell is going on?"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah asked herself, as she reappeared in this strange world, this time with some back-up: two long two-handed swords, one in each hand. Strange, they were never there before, so why would they appear now? Sarah shrugged it off, and begun to examine this new world that she had been thrown into. Gargantuan rocks were laden across a deep crimson sky, appearing to be levitating in mid-air. Pink clouds were firing purple lightning bolts straight down into the hellish wasteland that lay before her, striking fear into her very... wait, pink clouds. What kind of nightmare would allow things to be coloured in such an innocent colour as pink? Before Sarah could examine these lands, reality shot back into her as she saw the school again. She was half-expecting the swords to disappear along [i]with[/i] the rest of the vision, and yet here they were, still very plainly seen right in front of her very eyes.[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"ARRRRGH, WHAT THE F***??!!"[/color][color=#000000] the whole school could hear Sarah scream in recoil as she dropped the swords at her feet, paralysed and dumbstruck. How on earth was this possible? Why did it happen? And what would anyone, even the open-minded Mr. Kazakawa, think of seeing weapons on school grounds, right in front of Sarah, nonetheless.[/color]

Rosa was soundly sleeping in her room when she got a sniff of a delicious smell. She slowly awoke from her wonderful sleep. [color=#FF8C00]"What's that smell"[/color] she mumble to herself. [color=#FF8C00]"Whatever it is it smells delicious."[/color] She sat up on her bed looking around the room for the smell. She quickly found it. [color=#FF8C00]"Ah, that looks so yummy!"[/color] Rosa tried quickly tried to get out of her bed, but got entangled in the sheet make her fall and faceplant on the floor. [color=#FF8C00]"Ow, why does this keep happening to me.!"[/color] Rosa got up,got dressed, and ate her meal.

[color=#FF8C00]"Soo good. Why can't I eat like this everyday?"[/color] She sat on her bed after the meal and made a few light butterflies to keep her company. [color=#FF8C00]"I guess he was right, I am seeking the truth. Hopefully we can resurrect zodiac and he can tell me it. well I guess I better see what Mr. Prophet wants"[/color] she giggled.

Rosa stepped out of her room and started walking toward the stairs. Light Butterflies were flying around her still making her more elegant than usual.

Seira had woken up, bemused at her stuff being where she had left it the day before the incident, rather than where she had dropped it in her hurry to file her teeth down. [color=#4b0082][i]Odd,[/i][/color] she thought to herself. [i][color=#4b0082]Stranger things have happened though. [/color][/i]After she arrived at school, she quickly took her seat and remained silent throughout the morning classes, refusing to make eye contact with any of the other students. She was quite surprised to see Mr. Kazakawa but with the way things were going it was the least startling thing that had happened so far. She continued to avoid the other students when they had their lunch break, instead deciding to wander the school grounds, sipping on her usual concoction, deep in thought. [i][color=#4b0082]Shinji can't have forgotten what happened yesterday, today, or whatever, [/color][/i]Seira thought to herself, before shivering slightly. [color=#4b0082][i]I'm still not used to using the Death Scythe. Using it while under the influence of emotions seriously damaged my body. Hopefully it'll heal befo-[/i][/color] Seira stopped suddenly, her body revolting against her as she bent over, coughing up her red concoction with blood on the grass. Seira stopped coughing after a second, stumbling forward to the school, clutching her stomach. [color=#4b0082][i]Gods, that hurts. I'll have to be more careful using the Death Scythe next time. I'm sure that my brother will come eventually. [/i][/color]

-Kai & Speddio-

Kai couldn't believe, assumably like the other two Starknights, that Mr Kazakawa had just walked away from them not even answering their questions which could all be understood. Delta made a valid point, they were pretty much amnesiacs save their powers and battle experience; its not really fair for Mr Kazakawa to ask them about their past. Kai's eyes were twiching a little in anger, the hot head's head turning red hot from the building rage. He was argueably a volcano, and like all volcanoes, he erupted. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?! DID HE JUST COMPLETELY CUT US OFF!?!" His anger was justifiable, and soon to be justified by Speddio's innocent voice (think Shaymin's voice) as he looked up to Solo, Delta, and Pyre with that cute mug saying "He can't here you now, sillies! Hehehe!" Kai's raging face changed at the instant to one as such: -__-.

It was noting the confusion that caused Speddio to speak up. "Hehehe! Thing is, you guys are spirits, right? Most of you can't talk to your Starchildren too; its because we're divided! But no more spoilers! Just remember that there are two realities! Tehehehehe! Inoue-san will explain more soon!" Kai didn't know an Inoue-san aside Shinji or his mother, and he was sure that the others would agree with him when he said "Speddio, your advice is about as useful as a squared wheel." But he did give up on hopes to get anymore answers from the beast. Speddio, however, spoke to Delta as he said "Kazzie called me a Godbeast because I am a Godbeast, gramps! By the way, your Grandson is so nice to me! Tell him thanks on my part, and the same goes for Krystal-chan!" with a content smile, before the dog stopped talking altogether. Thing was, he jumped into his body, as the two things had separated.

Speddio's corporeal form, during and after his spirit merged with him, was contently licking Krystal's mark on her cheek, taking a particular liking to its symbolic shape. Kai smiled as he watched the pup lighten Krystal's mood so much, and patting Pyre's shoulder he said "You shouldn't worry so much, she'll be fine. Besides..." then adding Delta into the conversation "...I can tell your Starchildren will do good for the pup, erm, Godbeast. But...but what is a Godbeast? I think its time for some textbook studying!"

-Shinji-

The boy had finished those delicious little buscuits, completely unaware of the fact that both his Starknight had left him and that the very Knight that assaulted him was just behind him. Thing was, in this time and place, ignorance was pure bliss. Shinji had a nice little smile on his face as he looked over at the remains of his meal, wrapping them tidily into the paper bag he took them in with and threw them in the bin at the bottom of the stairs. Thing was, he looked down and spotted a stain on his sweater, his trademark yellow sweater. And it wasn't one that could be hidden well, it was chocolate dipping sauce. Shinji looked at it with obvious disappointment in his eyes, rolling them as he decided to make his way to the restroom before noting a dog, alongside Krystal and Blake, was populating the area. Right now he as getting butterflies, he didn't want to talk to them about last night because of sheer nerves. That, and the fact Krystal's Starknight strictly said not to.

Sighing, he noted he'd have to walk a long way to get to the other bathroom, so he took the more secretive route, which eventually lead him to see a girl leaning over coughing. Shinji didn't think much of it until she clutched her stomach, and still didn't get to bothered. He was just nervous she'd confront him really. So he decided to step lightly and make the smallest amount of noise until he was close enough to see the red stain on the grass, and reveal the turned over girl was Seira; she was amongst the others he wanted to avoid and this lead him to widen his eyes. About to open his mouth to ask if she wanted help, his nerves silenced him and made him run from the girl, a feeling of guilt flushing over him as he looked back. He knew she'd know, and probably take it offensively: if only Kai was there, he'd maybe get a more confident approach and even speak up.

He closed his eyes shut tight as he walked into the boy's restrooms, clenching the basin tightly, ignoring his yellow stains as he let a tear drop from his left eye: he hated himself, the shy boy who'd not even help someone who may have very well saved his skin last night, someone who knew so much more than others, someone who could have needed the support. He hated the fact the sheer nervou nature goverened his life so much, it was horrible and it was a restraint on his life that he needed to break. But he couldn't, lef in that small locked shell too long made it so hard to break it. 'Why...why am I so useless!?' he thought as he looked at his sorrow filled face in the mirror that overlooked the door. Soon after he couldn't not feel what he was feeling, and slammed a bathroom stall open, followed by locking it, as he emptied his emotional heart sitting on the toilet weeping.

-Kai-

Eventually, Kai felt a huge shock, a pressure unlike another. Looking away from his fellow Knights, he leaped into the air and onto the roof, eyes focussed on his target, it was calling him like a beacon, and the speed of this Knight was unmatched, darting through the air like butter grateful for his gravitational advantage allowing him to stick to the floor closer, move his legs faster, step and sprint faster as a result. Leaping from the school's roof down, he landed outside a small block, the art block, and looked into the restroom. The beacon was Shinji, his sadness, impacting the Starknight's call. And so, being a spirit, he easily walked into the stall and simply sat with Shinji, holding his hand knowing his Child couldn't see, hear or feel him, but also knowing their spirits shared a bond, and it'd help the boy make it through. Kai felt his sorrow and smiled: "You're not useless Boss, you just need help to break free! I can tell, we'll do it together! Urgh, if only I could tell you this someway..."

-Mr Kazakawa-

It was true, Mr Kazakawa couldn't hear the Starknights now his soul had merged with his body. Why timed slowed he'd explain soon enough, but he was awating on the one person before this whole thing could be set in motion. Anyways, like everyone else, he too heard Sarah, but as he approached the unconcious girl, he smiled and said "Sarah, are you alright?" with his smile, completely concerned about her well being rather than the swords. Of course, he took the blades off her before the strict Gym Teacher made his way to them, saying "Young Miss, there's a reason why we have a dress code! Cover yourself immediately!" Mr Kazakawa chuckled as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around Sarah, looking at the other teacher saying "You don't talk to my pupils like that, especially when they are clearly in shock. They're my responsibility, and so far you know my method has worked."

As he discarded the Gym Teacher with his verbal sterness, Mr Kazakawa's soft smile returned to Sarah having covered herself completely with his jacket that doubled also to give her some warmth in case she was in shock. Patting her head, he said "Sarah, come on, we'll go to the classroom and you can tell me what happened." before standing up and walking her to his classroom, giving her time to explain what had happened. Arriving in their room, the class' registration class, Mr Kazakawa had the girl sit in her usual seat as he rested himself on the table in front of her, placing the blades in front of her on her desk. "You know I must report this, but since this is the first, and last time I'll see this, I can see it slipping away. Sarah, is there anything you'd like to discuss? Any issues at home or the sort? Don't worry about lessons, you've got your time to tell me whats wrong."

-Finare-

At this time, the prophet was in a circular room, the walls reaching infinite height as it seemed, as he looked up. The room was littered with the fairies that populated this palace, and one floated to him and made a noise that one may attribute to a sort of speach, sort of like Winged Kuriboh. Finare patted the thing on what could be considered its head as he said "I see. Cannibelle was useful, even though she knew nothing. Shame, but no matter." Then he turned his head as he said "Ellu, can you please direct both Mr Drago and Ms Rosa to this room please? We mustn't waist time." to which a little fairy darted out the only exit to the room and through the large amounts of hallways, the little thing acting as an eye for Finare. As it located both Rosa and Drago, Finare nodded his head, and though it appeared there was no change, the entire castle's pathways had distorted, Rosa and Drago's route connecting to eachothers, and then to the room. (It should be noted it reverted back to normal upon arrival)

As the pair arrived, Finare walked up to them with his smile. "Rosa, you look wonderful as usual. Drago, you seem ready for anything. Both are truely wonderful, magnificent." he spoke with such a gentle manner, his voice like nectar to the ears. After looking up, he said "This is the home of these little fellows." as a little fairy floated into his hand. Finare then blinked, and as if by magic they were all seated in comfortable lounge chairs. "Its certainly luminous, and a rather wonderful place to discuss your new roles." before snapping his fingers, the room's fairies leaving through the exit like a carpet of stars flowing down through the entrance of the room. "You both are seeking something, I know. My Lord told me that I would be the only Prophet to live, and a new order must be established before anything else is done. So, our first matter of business is certainly who are Prophets. We are a group of elite Celestrians who's powers far exceed those of the normal beings. For example, myself. I am the Prophet of Change, and anything I will can be done."

Finare then cracked his fingers and sighed, the next bit of information going to be difficult, hopefully not, to explain. "Now, you may think that if I govern all change, then I can ressurect Zodiac in a breath. I can't; Zodiac, though dead, is still omnipotent. His single power that still remains is Fate. Fate governs all, and it predicted his death. Fate predicted this, and though I cannot truely comprehend fate, I do know its power is to be abided to and its will is to be done. This is why my powers alone cannot ressurect my lord, and why many other things cannot occur: because fate willed against it. However, my lord did tell me that a New Prophethood must be established...what do you say? I'm sure you have questions..."

[color=#4b0082]"You can have the jacket back, Mr. Kazakawa," [/color][color=#000000]Sarah tossed the jacket away from her, mainly because if she wanted a jacket right about now, she'd get one herself, [/color][color=#4b0082]"It's already been stained enough with all this sweat I'm covered in right now."[/color]

[color="#000000"]All that achieved however was in putting her back in the same situation as before, except this time she didn't even [i]bother[/i] trying to fix her dress. She already tried that when she had stopped running and arrived at the school. Well, at least it was just the two of them. No other people like that gym teacher to bark orders at her just because she was (accidentally) violating some lousy dress code that never suited her tastes anyway. Speaking of which...[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Forgive me for saying this, but I really can't [i]stand[/i] that f***ing gym teacher!"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah stated angrily, getting back into her usual routine, [/color][color=#4b0082]"Trying to tell me to cover up. Hpmh, let's see [i]him[/i] try to run a country mile in a dress,"[/color]

[color="#000000"]Her next thought was inescapable... she desperately need some way of cooling herself down. She didn't care what she had to do. Even if she had to strip naked and dive right into the pool with perhaps all the junior students, she wouldn't even hesitate.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Did I mention I ran a country mile?"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah asked, [/color][color=#4b0082]"'Cause I am [i]so[/i] hot right now. Not sexy hot, well... I [i]am[/i] sexy hot, but... BLARGH!! You know what I mean. Hey, I was wondering... is the pool open, by any chance?"[/color]

Krystal couldn't stop laughing as Speddio kept licking her birth mark that was on her left eye. [color=#008080]"Speddio! *Giggle* Stop, that tickles!"[/color] After a few more licks, Krystal softly pushed Speddio down, [color=#008080]"Stay boy. No more kisses."[/color] To make sure Speddio wouldn't jump up on her again, she petted Speddio's head. [color=#008080]"Alright boy.. Before classes start up again, we need to get you outside the gates.. And please stay there, alright? We won't be gone for as long as we were early."[/color] Krystall rubbed her nose against Speddio's softly before standing up and looking to Blake. [color=#008080]"Good thing Mr. Kazawaka came when he did. That teacher would have had our heads,"[/color] she laughed a little, obviously exaggerating about the GYM teacher's reaction. Pyre couldn't help but smile as Krystal laughing and giggled, but her smile changed into worry and curiosity as Kai suddenly left. [b]"I hope things are alright.."[/b] Pyre wrote out.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323571769' post='5699900']
-Speddio-
It was noting the confusion that caused Speddio to speak up. "Hehehe! Thing is, you guys are spirits, right? Most of you can't talk to your Starchildren too; its because we're divided! But no more spoilers! Just remember that there are two realities! Tehehehehe! Inoue-san will explain more soon!" Kai didn't know an Inoue-san aside Shinji or his mother, and he was sure that the others would agree with him when he said "Speddio, your advice is about as useful as a squared wheel." But he did give up on hopes to get anymore answers from the beast. Speddio, however, spoke to Delta as he said "Kazzie called me a Godbeast because I am a Godbeast, gramps! By the way, your Grandson is so nice to me! Tell him thanks on my part, and the same goes for Krystal-chan!" with a content smile, before the dog stopped talking altogether. Thing was, he jumped into his body, as the two things had separated.

Speddio's corporeal form, during and after his spirit merged with him, was contently licking Krystal's mark on her cheek, taking a particular liking to its symbolic shape. Kai smiled as he watched the pup lighten Krystal's mood so much, and patting Pyre's shoulder he said "You shouldn't worry so much, she'll be fine. Besides..." then adding Delta into the conversation "...I can tell your Starchildren will do good for the pup, erm, Godbeast. But...but what is a Godbeast? I think its time for some textbook studying!"[/quote]

Delta heard Speddio talk and he nodded. But the fact that not all the Celestrians couldn't speak to his Starchildern, really got him. [color=#006400][i]Guess Blake is the exception.... [/i][/color]he chuckled to himself. Then he simply nodded, when Speddio told him to tell Blake thanks on his part. [color=#006400][i]They will...by the way Kai. You Starchild...he's different from the rest. As in he holds a specific talent...doesn't he? [/i][/color]Delta asked him. He wasn't talking about anything major...except the "Curse" that Shinji had as a Starknight.

[color=#008080]"Y-Yeah....your telling me..." [/color]Blake said smiling, at what Krystal said. But what got him, was that Mr. Kazawaka come for them...almost like he was supposed to be there. [color=#008080][i]He...he must've been told to keep us out of trouble. But...w-who told him? [/i][/color]he thought, though this thought didn't last long.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323571769' post='5699900']
-Finare-

At this time, the prophet was in a circular room, the walls reaching infinite height as it seemed, as he looked up. The room was littered with the fairies that populated this palace, and one floated to him and made a noise that one may attribute to a sort of speech, sort of like Winged Kuriboh. Finare patted the thing on what could be considered its head as he said "I see. Cannibelle was useful, even though she knew nothing. Shame, but no matter." Then he turned his head as he said "Ella, can you please direct both Mr Drago and Ms Rosa to this room please? We mustn't waist time." to which a little fairy darted out the only exit to the room and through the large amounts of hallways, the little thing acting as an eye for Finare. As it located both Rosa and Drago, Finare nodded his head, and though it appeared there was no change, the entire castle's pathways had distorted, Rosa and Drago's route connecting to eachothers, and then to the room. (It should be noted it reverted back to normal upon arrival)

As the pair arrived, Finare walked up to them with his smile. "Rosa, you look wonderful as usual. Drago, you seem ready for anything. Both are truly wonderful, magnificent." he spoke with such a gentle manner, his voice like nectar to the ears. After looking up, he said "This is the home of these little fellows." as a little fairy floated into his hand. Finare then blinked, and as if by magic they were all seated in comfortable lounge chairs. "Its certainly luminous, and a rather wonderful place to discuss your new roles." before snapping his fingers, the room's fairies leaving through the exit like a carpet of stars flowing down through the entrance of the room. "You both are seeking something, I know. My Lord told me that I would be the only Prophet to live, and a new order must be established before anything else is done. So, our first matter of business is certainly who are Prophets. We are a group of elite Celestrians who's powers far exceed those of the normal beings. For example, myself. I am the Prophet of Change, and anything I will can be done."

Finare then cracked his fingers and sighed, the next bit of information going to be difficult, hopefully not, to explain. "Now, you may think that if I govern all change, then I can ressurect Zodiac in a breath. I can't; Zodiac, though dead, is still omnipotent. His single power that still remains is Fate. Fate governs all, and it predicted his death. Fate predicted this, and though I cannot truely comprehend fate, I do know its power is to be abided to and its will is to be done. This is why my powers alone cannot ressurect my lord, and why many other things cannot occur: because fate willed against it. However, my lord did tell me that a New Prophethood must be established...what do you say? I'm sure you have questions..."
[/quote]

Drago listened to Finare, as he propped his feet on the table, leaning back with his hands behind his head. And when he started in on this fate thing, he started to lose interest. With a yawn, he glanced at Finare and finally broke his silence, other than the yawn. [color=#800000]"So...you can't resurrect him because of fate. Some how, seems like a lame excuse, but I'll buy it anyway." [/color]he said, with a slight chuckle. [color=#800000]"And new prophet-hood? Yeah, the only question I have is...why? I mean, we came all this way to bring Zodiac back...not join some cult."[/color]

Drago quickly sat up in his chair and shrugged. [color=#800000]"Now I'm not being mean about this, amigo....but I came to return a warrior of darkness to the world so we can control it. This "job description"...didn't exactly say to join up and be a prophet. I'm a killer...nothing more." [/color]He had spoken his mind, now if there was consequences from what he said...well he certainly hoped not.

[color=#FF8C00]"Why thank you"[/color] Rosa said as soon as Finare complemented her. [color=#FF8C00]"At least someone here has some manners"[/color] She looked at Drago with a semi-serious face. She took a seat to listen to Finare, who then started talking about how Zodiac is dead and even though he is powerful he can't bring him back. [color=#FF8C00]"I'm with drago, I'll buy it but it doesn't make much sense. But what is the point of making this group anyways. I'm already tired enough of Drago's rudeness."[/color] She looked at Drago and giggled. [color=#FF8C00]"Just like Drago though, I came for this Zodiac guy can help me, not for I can help him."[/color] Rosa stood up from her chair and started walking around. [color=#FF8C00]"But I guess we have to help to be helped right."[/color] She stayed quiet for a while.

Rosa's expression grew serious. [color=#FF8C00]"Count me in. Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it."[/color]

As it happened, Andrew had just finished with his meal of eel and rice and was making his way back down the stairs to prepare himself for his next class when he noticed Sarah being guided off to a classroom by Mr. Kazakawa. He didn't see the swords, but he did catch sight of her obviously distressed state, particularly the copious amount of sweat covering her. Thus it was out of concern that he quickly stowed his pair of lunch boxes and ran after the two of them.

[i][color=#800080]"Do not be so rash," [/color][/i]came the warning from the Void Knight who, still in "chibi" form, was levitating along behind Andrew's head at a quick enough pace to keep up. Anyone who could see this odd sight might just have found something humorous or "cute" in the miniature knight, despite his rather terrifying visage. Anyways, Andrew lost sight of Kazakawa and Sarah for a moment and had to double back around a few times before he realized that they had likely just gone to the classroom.

A brief face-palm was performed, by boy and knight, before Andrew doubled back towards the classroom and made his way there within a fairly short amount of time. As such, when he opened the door it was so soon after Sarah's statement that it was almost like he had known to just show up right then.

"Kazakawa Sensei," he gave a brief bow to the teacher present before he actually got to what was on his mind. "Is Sarah-chan alright? I mean I saw her in the hallway and she looked pretty..." It was then that he actually noticed Sarah again, particularly how low her dress had fallen due to the amount of sweat present. Choosing to look away from her, as to avoid staring, his gaze now fell upon the swords which had been set on her desk. For a moment he was dazed, looking from Sarah, to the swords, to Mr. Kazakawa, and then back to Sarah. Basically, he was pretty well confused as to what he had just walked in on.

Seira straightened after coughing again, this time more violently than the last, splattering the ground in front of her with blood. [color=#4b0082][i]This is blood sickness,[/i][/color] she thought to herself, grimacing slightly as her stomach rebelled against her and her head started to pound. [color=#4b0082][i]But I can't possibly have messed up the formula. Did I grab the non-fermented batch by mistake?[/i][/color] Seira slowly made her way back into the school, avoiding other students as she made her way to the restroom. [color=#4b0082][i]I must have grabbed the wrong bottle this morning. Of all the things to mess up today.[/i][/color] As Seira entered the restroom, she first made sure there was no one else inside before proceeding to bend over the sink, her face flushed as her stomach churned again. Seira then proceeded to vomit her lunch into the sink, looking as if she was puking blood before she finished vomiting and stood up unsteadily. [i][color=#4b0082]Now I'll have to be without food until I get home later today. And I have to go pick up materials for my food before I head home.[/color][/i]

-Mr Kazakawa-

Mr Kazakawa chuckled a little, Sarah seemed not to be affected by what had happened even in the slightest; it was a relief, but it did make him a little concerned whether she was just putting on a brave face or not. He couldn't tell, she did it very well, and all of a sudden, Andrew came rushing into the room, bowing to his teacher. Then he became confused, which Kazakawa understood: He was in there with a student who just called herself sexy hot, topless, and there were swords present. He assumed that this looked like the strangest scenario for any setting possible.

First things first, Kazakawa could tell, through Sarah's spontaneous nature, she'd do something drastic. He did so by addressing both students at once: "Well, Andrew, Sarah seems alright, and in fact she was just going to explain where these weapons came from. I need to know, I cannot have anything of htis extent going unattended." before walking over to his door and closing it, Andrew inside.

After Sarah's explination, if there was one, Mr Kazakawa turned to Andrew and said "So then, you were a little concerned about Sarah were you? Listen, you're both in this class next since I'm teaching it, so how about I leave you two in here to get an early start to work, even though I know you'll both not do anything at all?" with a friendly smile. "And Sarah, please do cover yourself." before leaving the room and the pair inside, off to ensure the students weren't doing anything else that was as frantic as Speddio's incident.

-Shinji & Kai-

Shinji couldn't explain it himself, but Kai simply being there managed to raise his lack of confidence; he didn't know it was his knight's doing nor did he know of Mr Kazakawa's mysterious nature. What he did know was he needed to man up and finish his day of school no matter what. After all, it was Friday...again. And that meant the weekend was just around the corner waiting. So the shy boy's face smiled slightly. He could do this, besides, no-one else really spotted him blubbering.

Then Shinji and Kai heard vomiting from the girl's bathroom next door, the coughing showed similar to Seira's from before. Maybe a second chance to prove he was able to be confident, be dependable. Kai smiled as he said "So boss, what are you going to do?" and to this Shinji said, not in reply to the knight however coincidental still: "I'm taking this second chance." And so he opened up the stall door and ran outside the restroom, turning to the girls to see Seira, and like before she had blood from her mouth. She was probably ill or something, maybe a vampire illness.

Shinji then knocked on the open door and said "Seira? Are you okay?" He saw he moving shakily, she wasn't balanced. Ideally she needed the nurse. Maybe it was the heat, the day was relatively hotter than usual and the weekend would certainly be a scorcher. Maybe she ate something bad, if she ate some bad shrimp from the cafeteria she may have coughed up the stuff...oh who knows? Right now Shinji knew Seira needed help. Wrapping his arm around her shoulder, he turned her chin to his face as he said "Hey, listen, you'll be fine. I'll get you to the nurse's office, we'll get you checked out." At this moment, Kai's spirit, or part of it, had entered Shinji's body, giving the confidence he probably needed. Little did either of them know, the curse upon Shinji was reacting to this, and its influence beginning to take effect.

-Finare-

Finare understood their confusion, but for now it was irrelevant. They did as about the whole "cult" idea, which he was to explain: "Well, I'm sure as confusing this is, the reason I need you to both join the Prophethood is for one reason alone. That is because only the Prophets may ressurect Zodiac upon following the line of fate. One day we will do this, but for now we must be patient and prepare."

He then addressed Drago's remark. "I'm afraid there was no job description as you claim. You were brought here by fate, nothing more. And though it may seem your ideals, your desires govern your action, do note that ultimately everything you say, every breath you take, it was all predicted. And though you claim to be nothing more than a killer, I know your potential far exceeds this. Trust me, you'll understand in due time."

"Now, there is some upsetting news. I can predict the future events in accordance to fate, but recently its been becoming weaker. There's only one reason: Starknights. These are the traitors who killed my lord and have resisted against their punishment, they are the ones who must be stopped." He went on, looking up the tall tower as he smiled. "We must eradicate them, but as I said, so long as Zodiac wills, I cannot resist. I cannot erase nor harm them with my power, but you two, both not being Celestrian, can. You two must be the agents of destruction that eradicate the traitors. Soon the Godbeast and the Godbird will be fought, and we must ensure that both are in our hold. This will take us a step closer to ressurectng Zodiac."

Then he stood up and the entire castle faded away, they were on a city rooftop in Tokyo. "Here. There has been a devastation, and we must welcome our visitor into our arms. He will serve us well." Then he turned to the pair and said "Scatter: find the alien and capture him. Then bring him to me. If you have difficulties, I will succeed on your behalf, but please show me your power."

Ever notice that when you really want someone for something, you can never seem to find them? That was what was happening to Sebo right about now. His unobtrusive search of the campus didn't seem to help him get any closer to finding Sarah than when he started, though he was compiling a large list of places she wasn't. Which wasn't helping his search either. He was begining to get increasingly frustrated with his dilema. Maybe he should just forget about it. Head to the nurse and get an aspirin or something. He quickly changed his mind when he heard her scream. He roughly placed her at the school entrance, and raced off there. Still, fortune had it in for him, and he was delayed by the throngs of curious students who thought it wise to bundle in the halls gossiping about the scream, and she was gone when he got there.

"Forget it," he growled to no one in particular. "I'll heading to the nurse." He was still fuming silently about the wasted effort and the undue UV exposure he was suffering through when he noticed Seira wandering nearby. He picked up the pace, but kept an eye on her, since he didn't have anything better to do on his trip to the office, and was in the idea situation to see her double over. He swore to himself, but she recovered before he could do anything. He seemed to have a knack for finding the students in distress lately, but wasn't going to get involved this time. As far as he knew, the last one turned into a buxom lady and chucked a car into the school's fence. He wasn't sticking around this time around. He made a beeline for the nurse's office.

Archived