★☆Wishing on a Star☆★[IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

[color=#000000]Unbeknownst to [i]any[/i] of the other antagonists, Antalkalis was still in his stealth camouflage, and thus could be anywhere within Tokyo. He'd been downright [i]murdering[/i] whatever lone human would take his fancy, and used a variety of methods to do so. All of a sudden, he caught wind that there was a President of Japan, and his location, from a pair of men in tuxedoes.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Predisent of Jalgan?"[/color][color=#000000] Antalkalis asked himself, unaware that he completely pronounced that whole sentence wrong, [/color][color=#800000]"Why the hell do these humans not know the name of there own damn planet, for? And what the hell's a... whatever that first word was?!"[/color]

[color=#000000]***[/color]

[color=#000000]Back at the school, Sarah was struggling to get a grasp of reality again. All she could think about was that strange world that she'd been thrown into... twice! Then again, those swords were a constant reminder of that strange world. She didn't know whether to make a beeline for Mr. Kazakawa, run all the way back home, go to the nurse's office, even seek a hospital or a therapist or god [i]knows[/i] what other options she had. They all amounted to one thing: getting the f*** out of there.[/color]

[color=#000000]She slowly got up and... felt a desire to... take a dip in the school pool? Why would she even think such a thing at [i]this[/i] time of the school day? Couldn't she just scive off home into her own pool? At home? Whatever the reasoning behind her mind, Sarah mindlessly walked out of the classroom and walked the most linear path to the pool as humanly possible, not even taking any detours to avoid patrolling teachers. Out of pure dumb luck, she managed to get there unhitched. Now, she just had to rip the gate off its hinges, which she managed with ease thanks to her superhuman strength, and she was home free to swim all she needed to wash all the sweat from her body, unaware that, if she got there approximately 10-15 minutes later, she'd have ironically waltzed right into her own worst case scenario... a pool filled with junior students.[/color]

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#FF8C00]"Searching!"[/color] Rosa said with excitement. [color=#FF8C00]"That's my specialty! Drago if you want to search you can, but I can handle it by myself."[/color] She winked at Drago. [color=#FF8C00]"Just watch."[/color] Rosa took her necklace off threw it to Finare. [color=#FF8C00]"Hold it for me."[/color] She started to glow white and kept glowing to the point where the only thing that could be seen normal color were her eyes which stilled glowed green. Antennas grew from her head and he wings came. All of which was glowing white as well.

Thousands of orbs of lights started to form, within seconds they took the shape of butterflies. They were all 6 in long from wing tip to wing tip. [color=#FF8C00]"Go search little buddies"[/color] Rosa said. The butterflies started to scatter and go all around Tokyo. The sky and streets were filled with the butterflies, it actually really beautiful. [color=#FF8C00]"Now I'm off, I can't let them do all the work"[/color] Rosa flew up into the sky and started heading north of the building.

** A Few Minutes Later*

[color=#FFA500][i]Crap. I can't find it. How can an alien be so hard to find.[/i][/color] Rosa thought to herself as she flew above Tokyo. [color=#FFA500][i]I have thousands of butterflies searching for it, they should have found him. Where could he be?[/i][/color]

-Won't use Blake in this one. Shocking I know XD-

[quote name='Gigginox Master & Kyng' timestamp='1323816857' post='5704752']
[u]Kyng[/u]
-Finare-

Finare understood their confusion, but for now it was irrelevant. They did as about the whole "cult" idea, which he was to explain: "Well, I'm sure as confusing this is, the reason I need you to both join the Prophethood is for one reason alone. That is because only the Prophets may resurrect Zodiac upon following the line of fate. One day we will do this, but for now we must be patient and prepare."

He then addressed Drago's remark. "I'm afraid there was no job description as you claim. You were brought here by fate, nothing more. And though it may seem your ideals, your desires govern your action, do note that ultimately everything you say, every breath you take, it was all predicted. And though you claim to be nothing more than a killer, I know your potential far exceeds this. Trust me, you'll understand in due time."

"Now, there is some upsetting news. I can predict the future events in accordance to fate, but recently its been becoming weaker. There's only one reason: Starknights. These are the traitors who killed my lord and have resisted against their punishment, they are the ones who must be stopped." He went on, looking up the tall tower as he smiled. "We must eradicate them, but as I said, so long as Zodiac wills, I cannot resist. I cannot erase nor harm them with my power, but you two, both not being Celestrian, can. You two must be the agents of destruction that eradicate the traitors. Soon the Godbeast and the Godbird will be fought, and we must ensure that both are in our hold. This will take us a step closer to ressurectng Zodiac."

Then he stood up and the entire castle faded away, they were on a city rooftop in Tokyo. "Here. There has been a devastation, and we must welcome our visitor into our arms. He will serve us well." Then he turned to the pair and said "Scatter: find the alien and capture him. Then bring him to me. If you have difficulties, I will succeed on your behalf, but please show me your power."

[u]Gig[/u]
[color=#FF8C00]"Searching!"[/color] Rosa said with excitement. [color=#FF8C00]"That's my specialty! Drago if you want to search you can, but I can handle it by myself."[/color] She winked at Drago. [color=#FF8C00]"Just watch."[/color] Rosa took her necklace off threw it to Finare. [color=#FF8C00]"Hold it for me."[/color] She started to glow white and kept glowing to the point where the only thing that could be seen normal color were her eyes which stilled glowed green. Antennas grew from her head and he wings came. All of which was glowing white as well.

Thousands of orbs of lights started to form, within seconds they took the shape of butterflies. They were all 6 in long from wing tip to wing tip. [color=#FF8C00]"Go search little buddies"[/color] Rosa said. The butterflies started to scatter and go all around Tokyo. The sky and streets were filled with the butterflies, it actually really beautiful. [color=#FF8C00]"Now I'm off, I can't let them do all the work"[/color] Rosa flew up into the sky and started heading north of the building.

** A Few Minutes Later*

[color=#FFA500][i]Crap. I can't find it. How can an alien be so hard to find.[/i][/color] Rosa thought to herself as she flew above Tokyo. [color=#FFA500][i]I have thousands of butterflies searching for it, they should have found him. Where could he be?[/i][/color]
[/quote]

Drago rolled his eyes, though no one saw him because of his mask. [color=#800000]"Whatever...." [/color]he said, as he watched the castle disappear and them arriving in Tokyo. [color=#800000]"So it's a manhunt? I have the upper hand here..." [/color]Drago chuckled and jumped off the rooftop and ran off.

=A Few Minutes into Search=

[color=#800000]"I'm on the right path..." [/color]Drago growled a bit, as he smelt the scent of blood in the air. Because of his DNA alterations, he could smell the blood...and it was a very, VERY strong scent. [color=#800000][i]The carnage...the bloodshed...whoever this guy is, he has my approval! [/i][/color]he thought, chuckling as he ran through the streets. They looked abandoned, only reason that would be reasonable would the killer scared everyone away. Drago needed to get this guy to come out...and he had some ideas. He whistled and walked around casually. [color=#800000]"Hey! Mass murderer! I wanna talk to you!" [/color]he called, having his hands behind his back. [color=#800000]"I love your work with the killings, very interesting."[/color]

Andrew remained standing rather uncomfortably in the classroom, and all things considered he was probably doing very well for himself. That is, at least he was until Mr. Kazakawa had left the room and the pair alone. He felt himself trying to think of something to say whilst he and Sarah were in the room by themselves, and mostly unable to do so. The Void Knight certainly wasn't going to be helping him in the slightest with that problem, so he was rather stuck for the moment.

He had actually just thought of a topic for discussion when Sarah, in a way that one might describe as being like a robot, rose from her desk and moved to the door. Still quite concerned for her well being, Andrew made to follow after her.

"Hey, Sarah!" He said quite loudly, but not quite shouting, "we really ought to stay in the class room." A part of him was wishing that she hadn't just wandered out into the open school, and another part of him was thankful that the uncomfortable moment had been broken. Regardless, he was now following after Sarah in an attempt to prevent her from getting herself into trouble.

He had no success at stopping her and thus wound up being there with her at the pool. He wasn't really sure what she was going to do, thus it should not really have been any surprise when he reached out and grabbed her by the forearm. It was entirely likely that Sarah would notice this, not just because she had sensation in her skin but also because of the now exaggerated coldness of the male's touch. He was hoping to finally get her attention with this gesture and wasn't really thinking about how she had just torn open a gate with her bare hands.

Krystal stood up, getting ready to get Speddio outside of the school grounds, when she noticed that someone just up and tore off the pool gates and jumped right in. [color=#008080]"Uhm.. Blake.. Who is that," [/color]she asked as she quietly made her way to the school's gate, hoping that wasn't torn off either. As she ushered Speddio outside of the school grounds, she looked back towards the general direction of the school's pool. No matter what Blake's answer was, she was just going to go back into the safety of the school. Well, at least she thought the school was a safe haven during school hours.

As Shinji got close to Seira the smell of his blood became remarkably distinct, getting strongest when he tried to support her. She shivered a bit, resisting the urge to push him away, her body starting to protest. [color=#4b0082][i]Why him? [/i][/color]She thought as he asked how she was, mumbling that she was fine back. Her eyes widened when he said that he was taking her to the nurse's office. At this she panicked, pushing him away with all of her strength, her whole body exclaiming her fear. After she had pushed Shinji she turned and ran, all semblance of her usual calm, collected, and pristine demeanor gone. [i][color=#4b0082]Nurse! Bad! Very Bad! Have to Leave![/color][/i] Her mind cycled these thoughts as she ran, her mind so infused with fear that her surroundings did not even exist to her. Her stomach was causing her excruciating pain as if daggers were being shoved into her but she could not stop. Her fear would not let her stop. Eventually she ran straight into Mr. Kazakawa, bouncing off of him and landing on her butt, staring at the teacher, stunned. Her instinct didn't know what to do, whether to flee or stop and clam down or anything.

-Shinji & Kai-

She insisted she was fine, but then she ran away at the slightest mention of a nurse? Shinji was confused, annoyed, and very worried about Seira, she'd never acted so fearfully before. 'Whats wrong with he-...' Shinji thought, before rememberig a key issue: Seira was a vampire. Bashing his head against a wall, Shinji's eyes wincing, he said "Stupid-stupid-stupid-STUPID!" Of course she didn't want to see a nurse, she was a freaking vampire! Eventually stopping smacking his head against a wall, Shinji turned and walked out the girl's room, before overhearing "Hey! What's a boy doing in the girls room!?" "Pervert!!" "Get him!!" Shinji's eyes bolted to the crowd of girls, they weren't going to reason. "But-but I...oh whats the use!" he said, running away from the stampede of girls, quite easily doing so.

Kai, however, decided that Shinji was fine now, so he decided to return to both Pyre and Delta as he repeated his earlier technique of jumping to the roof, running across it, and landing by the pool. And as he recollected himself, he turned to Delta and said "Miss me?" before his jaw dropped. It was the girl's volleyball competition, and Kai's bulging heart for eyes were locked on the pool, a fine line o drool from his mouth and a gentle trinkle of blood from his nose. Well, this was short lived as he watched Sarah dive in, swimming around. "HEY! STOP SPOILING ALL THE FUN!"

-Mr Kazakawa-

He was a little annoyed when he found out that Sarah had jumped into the pool during a volleyball game, and even more so when he realized the gym teacher would deal with her. Kazakawa did not like oter teachers telling of his students, it was a blow to himself as a teacher. But he just hoped Andrew would do his bit and manage to get her out before the gym teacher showed up again. So he decided to leave him to it, and reward the student later if he managed to succed. Chuckling a little, he shook his head. "How on earth will I get through to Sarah, hmm?" he asked himself. "Well, at least she's a lot more 'calm' when she's with me, as her record with other teachers isn't very good at all...I may have to call in her parents...oh well."

And suddenly, BASH! Mr Kazakawa was nudged back as he spotted a distressed Seira plant herself on her butt simply staring at him. He knew she was upset about something, but something caught his attention in the background: Shinji running away from a horde of angry girls? A sight rarely seen, but anyway...Mr Kazakawa kneeled down as he held Seira's shoulders tightly, his eyes fixed on hers as he took a hand and brushed her hair from her face. "Seira, whats wrong? Whats gotten you so upset? You must tell me this instant."

-And taking the place of Finare, everyone's favourite little Godbeast, Speddio!!!-

The little pooch looked lost as he sat outside watching Krystal return to Blake, a little squeak from him as he tilted his head in confusion. But he was a puppy, a very bored puppy, so rather than just sit there he decided to explore Gorudoharu town. He was lucky she hadn't tied him there! So he ran down the little incline and ran with his adorable mug down the road overlooking the lake. His eyes sparkled as the small thing decided to have a swim as he bolted down the surrounding town and into the lake, swimming across the whole place for a while.

Thing was, he didn't get tired. Leaping from the water to the little ledge where the two fishers sat outside Shinji's house, Speddio shaked himself dry, getting the two men soaked and causing them to fall into the water. Shinji's mother spotted this and giggled as she had some lemonade for the men, but she felt now they weren't in the mood for a refreshing drink. Speddio instead darted around town and back to the school in no time flat, hopping Krystal wouldn't note his slightly damp fur. Coincidentally a man was carrying a bucket of water nearby...

OoC Notes: Ignoring any mentioning of Sarah actually being [i]in[/i] the pool because Keto has a valid point.

[b][color=#000000]Sarah Ferro:[/color][/b]

[color="#000000"]Unaware that Andrew was only trying to stop her from getting into any trouble, Sarah yanked whatever arm he managed to grab, before she knelt down at the pool's edge and sprayed water on her face and body and get all that sticky sweat off. Of course, she didn't see that the pool was already used by the girl's volleyball team, until they stopped to wonder what the hell [i]she[/i] was doing. But that wasn't what startled her, it was the next voice she heard.[/color]

[color="#000000"][i]"HEY!! STOP SPOILING ALL THE FUN!!"[/i][/color]

[color=#4b0082]"WHO THE F*** SAID THAT??!!"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah screamed as loud as she could, as she darted her eyes all over the place trying to look for the owner of that voice. So far she only knew to things about it. It was a male voice, and it definitely didn't belong to Andrew. Unfortunately, Andrew was the only male person Sarah could find [i]anywhere[/i], even without the typical man-eyes and a whole scouring of her surroundings. She did note an absolutely [i]petrified[/i] girls' volleyball team though, and... wait, petrified volleyball team? What the hell could've made them so scared of an innocent outburst from Sarah?[/color]

[color=#000000]It wasn't until she examined herself that Sarah found out that she was wielding two familiar-looking swords. And yet, she was so sure that... no, she [i]knew[/i] that she never touched the swords that were at Mr. Kazakawa's desk. So how in the name of all that was unholy did those things appear back in [i]her[/i] hands again? None of this made any sense.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Andrew..."[/color][color=#000000] Sarah turned to the person in question, [/color][color=#4b0082]"You didn't... see me take these from Mr. Kazakawa... did you?"[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Antalkalis:[/color][/b]

[color=#000000]The whole city of Tokyo was literally [i]swarmed[/i] with what appeared to be innocently cute butterflies... until Antalkalis accidently walked straight into one's path. It exploded in the side of his face, but the energy shield absorbed the vast majority of the damage, without even taking much of a toll on the shield itself. However, that didn't stop Antalkalis from feeling [i]some[/i] pain.[/color]

[color=#800000][i]"GAH!! That smarts!"[/i][/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]he thought to himself as he rubbed his cheek in anguish, [/color][color=#800000][i]"And I still had that energy shield on me too. Either we haven't gone far [b]enough[/b] back in time, or we warped into another dimension altogether. Hmm,"[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]He figured he had to be more careful with these cursed insects from now on. Fortunately for him, neither of the two beings that were looking for Antalkalis were anywhere [i]near[/i] the explosion itself. But he [i]did[/i] manage to stumble across one of them, and he could [i]tell[/i] that this man was one of them by the way he was shouting.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Start the machine,"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]he ordered the pilot through an intercom he had on him, as quietly as he could speak, before sneaking his way behind the man. He then deactivated his stealth camouflage, extended his blades and reactivated it, all before the man could turn round. Of course, he could've just extended the blades, but that would just kill the stealth camouflage altogether.[/color]

Andrew had struggled not to fall flat on his face and, what's more, avoid falling into the pool face-first. Fortunately he had been successful, thanks to a bit of intervention from the Void Knight who had briefly contacted him and allowed him access to some of that knightly balance on his feet. Of course, he jumped a bit upon hearing Sarah's outburst, n fact he was just about to ask her what had caused her to do such a thing.

It was then that he caught sight of the metaphorical two-hundred-pound gorilla in the room, the same two swords that Sarah had been seen with earlier. Rather than be consumed by fear, he was simply struck dumb. He didn't have the slightest idea where the blades had come from in the first place, nor how she had taken them out of the classroom without his noticing.

[color=#4b0082]"Andrew...you didn't...see me take these from Mr. Kazakawa...did you?"[/color]

Now that was quite the thing to ask wasn't it? Of course, it was then that he realized something. He HAD seen her leave the room and, what's more, HAD seen her leave the swords there on the desk.

"No Sarah.." He began, turning a very confused look towards her face, "in fact I saw you leave them behind...but we really need to get going...NOW." He said this after having turned his gaze back to the crowd and sighted the gym teacher trying to get through the crowd to them. Hoping that Sarah would see the sense in what he was doing, he reached out a hand to grab her by the wrist and start her on the way back to the school. Of course, as strong as she was now, he really didn't stand much chance of moving her if she didn't want to be moved.

Sebo stuck his tongue out for the nurse to shine her light into the back of his mouth. She gazed inside for a few moments, tutting under her breath, and hovering for long enough that he was secretly glad he had spent the time to give his teeth a thourogh brushing in the morning before heading for school. Otherwise, this would be a very awkward indeed. As it was, she flipped the light off and took two pills from the cabinet, and handed them to him with a glass of water. "You check out oaky, but these should help with your headache. Take is easy for now." He nodded and popped the pills, washing them down with the water.

"Thank you nurse," he said slowly, hopping carefully down from the bed. He waved his goodbyes to her and wander back into the school proper. He felt a little woosy. The pills didn't have the immediate pain killing effect that he was hoping for, an only have the drugged, doped feeling of the medicine taking effect, just not the medical but he hoped it would kick in soon.

[color=#FF8C00]"Found him!"[/color] Rosa yelled out. [color=#FF8C00]"You ain't getting away!"[/color] A butterfly had exploded and before exploding Rosa managed to see the location. What was probably unknown to the alien was that whatever the burterflies see, feel, and hear she can as well. So Rosa flew toward the direction where the alien was. [color=#FF8C00]"Crap where is it. My butterfly spotted it right here."[/color] What Rosa didn't know was that she was flying right above the alien. As she looked around she saw Drago and decided to give him a scare while her butterflies continue the search. So she flew in behind Drago oblivious of the alien only a few yards away.

She took a deep breath but before she could yell she sensed something weird. One of her butterflies had spotted something strange. Rosa turned around and saw that the butterfly was standing in midair. As if something invisible was there. Rosa was confused but decided to clear things up. [color=#FF8C00]"You know what to do"[/color] Rosa said. As soon as the butterfly heard that it exploded with tremendous force.

• 3 weeks later...

Seira's mind was still in a slight daze after running into Mr. Kazakawa, unsure of what to do. Her fear screamed for her to get up and run while her grief told her to break down and cry. What happened started as a mix of the two, as she began to stutter out, [color=#4b0082]"I-it's n-nothing sir. Just n-needed to g-get somewhere." [/color]She stood up shakily, as if she was about to fall over at any moment while tears began to form in her eyes. [color=#4b0082][i]No, I can't let any emotion show. Not now,[/i][/color] she thought as her body betrayed her. Thoughts raced around in her mind, consisting of fears, worries, recollections, and rationalizations. She worried that her secrets may be revealed to all. She feared her family coming to claim her and return her to Hell. She remembered the tortures she had been subjected to and the cold cruelty of it all. And she rationalized this whole series of events as just fate catching up with her.

Worst of all, her fangs had started to show again, her stress forcing them to grow back more quickly than usual. Seira didn't notice this, however and faced Mr. Kazakawa, starting to smile as if to reassure him that nothing was wrong before trying to walk past him, her legs still shaking.

[color=#000000][b]Sarah Ferro[/b][/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Wait!"[/color][color=#000000] Sarah called out, thinking of a better way of evading an angry gym teacher, [/color][color=#4b0082]"We're better off splitting up. You go whichever way you were [i]planning[/i] to go. I'll go on ahead and see if I can't climb this wall."[/color]

[color=#000000]Scaling the wall wasn't likely the smartest idea under normal circumstances, but in a pinch, that [i]could[/i] just work. Still, she wasn't entirely ready to leave just yet; she still wanted to find the owner of that voice... if it only didn't cost her the ability to escape. One last scouring of the surroundings revealed nothing new, so she turned to the volleyball team.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Oh, and if any of [i]you[/i] guys say [i]anything[/i], your heads are going on a silver platter,"[/color][color=#000000] she told the girls, before jumping over the wall and sprinting her way back to class, hoping that Mr. Kazakawa didn't happen to see her [i]or[/i] Andrew.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Antalkalis[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]The butterfly exploded with tremendous force alright... only because Antalkalis shot it with his carbine just in time to save himself. His cover blown, Antalkalis deactivated his stealth camouflage and ran over to Rose, swiftly binding her before she could do much of anything, before gagging her with one arm and pointing the carbine at Drago with the remaining. Antalkalis had the carbine lowered a little, resting it on Rose's shoulder for marginally improved accuracy.[/color]

[color=#800000]"If I wanted to harm [i]either [/i]of you, you would've been dead already!"[/color][color=#000000] Antalkalis spat, [/color][color=#800000]"But [i]apparently[/i], you insist that I have no choice on the matter. I already [i]know[/i] that you're after me. What I don't know is why... or what the hell you all [i]want[/i] from me. Now... if you value the girl's life, I suggest you enlighten me on the matter immediately!"[/color]

-Finare-

Finare suddenly appeared from a flash behind Drago, walking up to Antalkalis as he said "You catch on quickly, don't you?" as he lifted his hand saying "Furīzu" causing Antalkalis' entire anatomy, with the exception of his head, to enter a state of paralysis. "I'm afraid I cannot allow her life to be threatened to such an extent, despite how much you're life is valued; I will never accept the exchange of lives, especially when one is in the prime of it's youth." the entity spoke as he walked up to Rosa, stroking her hair softly before whispering "You've done well, now rest." as he moved Antalkalis' arm with no difficulty, extracting Rosa from the alien's grasp and returning her to Drago. Finare then ordered Drago "Ensure she is safe, a single inch of harm to either of you will be unforgivable." with a cold mannerism in his voice before turning his left side to Antalkalis, looking at him over his shoulder as the wind blew his hair. As Finare lifted his hand, he freed the alien from the seal he was placed in and smiled.

"I suppose I should inform you know, you're powers exceed that of a human being, and thus you have attracted my attention in order to reach a primary goal of mine; an entity of such power must be controlled in order to manifest such powers constructively rather than destructively. But then again, here I go saying things when I have yet to introduce myself; you must forgive my manners." Finare said to Antalkalis with a light chuckle, looking back to the two members of his faction before then returniing his gaze to Antalkalis saying "I am Finare. For now, you need know nothing else; if you refuse our offer you should have the privledge of knowing the name of the one who murdered you." he said confidently, being fully aware there was no way Antalkalis could win against him. Fate wouldn't allow Finare's death yet, and fate binded all together, the eternal force shown by the entities of old. Finare then lifted his hand and chanted "Seishin no sekai, aita" which caused the entire surrounding to turn monochromatic besides Finare, Antalkalis, Drago and Rosa. "I'll say it again, join us and acheived your greatest desires. We need not fight."

-Shinji, Kai, & Mr Kazakawa-
(In order to deal with Aisu's absence, Krystal is being sent home sick, explaining her disappearance in the RP)
Mr Kazakawa looked concerned to Seira's distress, the girl was not alright like she said but very traumatically affected, and he held her shoulder as he sensed a tremendous difference in the environment. Mr Kazakawa then muttered the words "Seishin no sekai, aita" and thus, similarly to before, time froze around them and everything turned black and white, the only figures in colour being Seira and Mr Kazakawa. The teacher then turned his gaze to Seira's as he looked into her eyes with his. "You're not human, aren't you?" Mr Kazakawa simply said as he sensed her very odd spirituality around her. "Its impossible if you were, your spirituality is far beyond that of a human being. I've never encountered such a spirit before, but I know you're not human. Seira, you'll tell me now what is wrong; as your teacher it is my duty to aid my students whenever possible and this stress is far too paranormal."

Kai and Shinji had made their way back to Blake as Shinji said "Hey Blake...what's going on?" as he saw Krystal's arm over that of the gym teacher who'd taken her into the school. Someone then filled him in and Shinji nodded, a little upset Krystal was ill but then again it was inevitable. Shinji then smiled to Blake as he said "Hey, we should get back to class, right? Mr Kazakawa'll be disappointed if we miss his classes. He's really proud of us, isn't he?" Shinji hadn't known what Mr Kazakawa did to Delta, Pyre, or Kai earlier on, and wasn't aware of his power, but Kai kept on saying to Delta, over and over "Tell Blake to tell SHinji about Kazakawa now!" Shinji then began to make his way to class, looking back to Blake as he said "You coming?"

Having suddenly been deserted by the girl he had been trying to keep out of trouble, through quite the impressive feat of strength I might add, Andrew was left rather high and dry. Thankfully, Sarah's little move of scaling the wall had taken the attention of the crowd away from him so making his escape wasn't much of a difficulty. Taking advantage of this moment, he turned about and essentially sprinted back into the school. The Void Knight had since vanished back into the depths of Andrew's psyche, waiting for an appropriate moment to come out.

Thus it was that the boy, clad in his usual attire, came running into the school towards Mr. Kazakawa's classroom with essentially no one following him. He was beginning to regret wearing his hoodie that day, given that as soon as he stopped running he was liable to start feeling uncomfortable hot, just when he ran past Shinji and his group. Not being particularly concerned with who he was going to meet on his way back to class, he did not stop to speak with them but rather greeted them on the fly.

"Hey Shinji, hey Blake, can't talk now."

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1326034640' post='5754361']
-Finare-

Finare suddenly appeared from a flash behind Drago, walking up to Antalkalis as he said "You catch on quickly, don't you?" as he lifted his hand saying "Furīzu" causing Antalkalis' entire anatomy, with the exception of his head, to enter a state of paralysis. "I'm afraid I cannot allow her life to be threatened to such an extent, despite how much you're life is valued; I will never accept the exchange of lives, especially when one is in the prime of it's youth." the entity spoke as he walked up to Rosa, stroking her hair softly before whispering "You've done well, now rest." as he moved Antalkalis' arm with no difficulty, extracting Rosa from the alien's grasp and returning her to Drago. Finare then ordered Drago "Ensure she is safe, a single inch of harm to either of you will be unforgivable." with a cold mannerism in his voice before turning his left side to Antalkalis, looking at him over his shoulder as the wind blew his hair. As Finare lifted his hand, he freed the alien from the seal he was placed in and smiled.

"I suppose I should inform you know, you're powers exceed that of a human being, and thus you have attracted my attention in order to reach a primary goal of mine; an entity of such power must be controlled in order to manifest such powers constructively rather than destructively. But then again, here I go saying things when I have yet to introduce myself; you must forgive my manners." Finare said to Antalkalis with a light chuckle, looking back to the two members of his faction before then returning his gaze to Antalkalis saying "I am Finare. For now, you need know nothing else; if you refuse our offer you should have the privileged of knowing the name of the one who murdered you." he said confidently, being fully aware there was no way Antalkalis could win against him. Fate wouldn't allow Finare's death yet, and fate binded all together, the eternal force shown by the entities of old. Finare then lifted his hand and chanted "Seishin no sekai, aita" which caused the entire surrounding to turn monochromatic besides Finare, Antalkalis, Drago and Rosa. "I'll say it again, join us and achieved your greatest desires. We need not fight."

-Shinji, Kai, & Mr Kazakawa-
Mr Kazakawa looked concerned to Seira's distress, the girl was not alright like she said but very traumatically affected, and he held her shoulder as he sensed a tremendous difference in the environment. Mr Kazakawa then muttered the words "Seishin no sekai, aita" and thus, similarly to before, time froze around them and everything turned black and white, the only figures in colour being Seira and Mr Kazakawa. The teacher then turned his gaze to Seira's as he looked into her eyes with his. "You're not human, aren't you?" Mr Kazakawa simply said as he sensed her very odd spirituality around her. "Its impossible if you were, your spirituality is far beyond that of a human being. I've never encountered such a spirit before, but I know you're not human. Seira, you'll tell me now what is wrong; as your teacher it is my duty to aid my students whenever possible and this stress is far too paranormal."

Kai and Shinji had made their way back to Blake as Shinji said "Hey Blake...what's going on?" as he saw Krystal's arm over that of the gym teacher who'd taken her into the school. Someone then filled him in and Shinji nodded, a little upset Krystal was ill but then again it was inevitable. Shinji then smiled to Blake as he said "Hey, we should get back to class, right? Mr Kazakawa'll be disappointed if we miss his classes. He's really proud of us, isn't he?" Shinji hadn't known what Mr Kazakawa did to Delta, Pyre, or Kai earlier on, and wasn't aware of his power, but Kai kept on saying to Delta, over and over "Tell Blake to tell SHinji about Kazakawa now!" Shinji then began to make his way to class, looking back to Blake as he said "You coming?"
[/quote]

Drago rolled his eyes under his mask as Finare stopped the battle and started talking to this guy. [color=#800000]"I had him you know that..." [/color]he silently grumbled as he stood next to Rosa, making sure she was alright. [color=#800000]"So Rosa, you gonna be OK? Cause if your not...I'd be happy to slit that weirdo's throat for ya." [/color]Drago pulled out a knife and twirled it in his hand. Soon a sadistic chuckle left his mouth as he quickly put the knife away. [color=#800000]"Of course, we'd lose another helper for Zodiac." [/color]As he turned his attention back to Antalkalis after Finare finished talking to him, he stood up and walked towards him. [color=#800000]"I suggest joining. Could use a man with your talents...is what I would say if I cared. But I don't...so whatever."[/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

[color=#008000][i]Tell Blake to spill the truth...alright then. You hear that Blake? [/i][/color]Delta asked, looking at Blake who heard the entire thing.

Blake simply nodded and looked back at Shinji. [color=#008080]"Shinji...there is something you don't know about Mr. Kazakawa. H-He stopped time somewhat...and talked to mine and Krystal's dog, Speddio. He even knows about us being Starchildren." [/color]A small sign of awe was seen on Shinji's face, but Blake continued. [color=#008080]"Yeah. Kazakawa, I think is trying to help us out...you, me, Krystal, and who ever else is a Starchildren. I-I knew you and her were that yesterday. I got this gift that came with my Starknight, my grandpa. So I was able to see your starknights."[/color]

This last thing was just too much for Seira in this fragile state of mind and she broke, her legs giving way as she fell. [color=#4b0082][i]Wha-what? What's going on here?! I've never heard of this ability,[/i][/color] She thought to herself while trying to figure out how to talk again. She sat there for about another 10 seconds before she could finally talk, still staring at Mr. Kazakawa. [color=#4b0082]"I just...I mean...but...what?! Kazakawa-san I'm n-not sure what's going on a-anymore. F-first what happened yesterday, today. I'm so confused." [/color]With this last statement, Seira began to cry while talking, reducing most of what she said into sobs.

After a couple of seconds, Seira unconsciously stopped sobbing immediately and began shaking instead, her body struggling to keep her emotions in check. The tears wouldn't stop completely though has she began to talk again, her voice shaking. [color=#4b0082]"Family will come. Take me back. No escape."[/color] It was obvious from how she spoke and her voice that this was the result of training. As if from an early age she had been forced to restrain emotions and always give as little detail as possible to others [color=#4b0082]"If you could release me, I must go fix my appearance before class."[/color] It was obvious at this point that Seira was running off of her conditioning at some point in her life rather than logic.

Krystal woke up in the nursery with a groggy feeling. She remembered that she didn't feel real good and had bad stomach cramps suddenly. Luckily, the GYM teacher was near-by and quickly brought her inside. After the nurse did a quick exam, herself and the nurse just figured it was a bad breakfast or dinner from last night. So instead, the nurse told her to just relax for the class period and head off to the next one when she felt better. She sat up and yawned a little bit. She looked at the clock and it was just befre the bell rang to end the class period that occured after lunch. Remembering that her stuff was still in her homeroom, she got up and started walking there. Just as she was about to enter, the bell rang. Walking in, she waved slightly to Blake, Shinji and anyone else that seemed to be happy that she was alright. After explaining that she must have ate somethign bad, she went to her stuff and got ready to go to her next class, waiting for Blake ans Shinji.

Rosa was surprised at the speed of the alien. She was quickly held hostage by it. She tried to escape its grasp but it was futile, even her wings were kept at bay. Antalkalis was too strong for her. [color=#FFA500][i]"I'm a goner"[/i][/color] she thought to herself. [color=#FFA500]"I can't die, I can't" [/color]she continued thinking. At that moment Finare appeared from thin air. He appeared real calm and just removed Antalkalis grasp with no effort. Finare stroked her hair with such a soft touch and told her that she had done a good job. He also gave her her necklace back. Once she touched it she turned back to normal and all the light butterflies disappeared. She stumbled and was caught by Drago. Rosa looked toward Finare, [color=#FFA500]"What is this warm feeling inside"[/color] she thought to herself. Then Drago told her that he would kill him if she wanted to. Rosa started to blush. [color=#FFA500]"Why am I blushing, wait am I, no I can't be. Not with Finare and even less with Drago"[/color] she thought to herself. As soon as she realized that she might have fallen in love she quickly tried to hide it.

[color=#FF8C00]"You know I had him right!"[/color] Rosa screamed toward Finare. [color=#FF8C00]"It was part of my plan to get caught."[/color]

(Waiting on Admiral, short post to get a little juice in this thing!)

-Shinji-

Shinji looked at Blake as if he'd lost his mind, saying things about talking dogs, Mr Kazakawa stopping time, but then he told him everything about the Starchildren which caused Shinji's original smile that read 'Very funny Blake' into a more serious look, quite concerned about the issues he had raised; was he telling the truth? How did, or could Shinji believe Blake? He needed a quick breather to soak all this in, when Andrew popped in just so wonderfully saying hi to the two, and in return Shinji waved saying "Hi Andrew, see you in class." Eventually Shinji walked in between two columns where he dragged Blake over to continue the discussion. "So...you've seen him, right?" Shinji asked the boy. "You know I wouldn't have believed you if you hadn't told me that last bit; Blake, we need to do something, its clearly obvious that...urgh, hold on." Shinji at this time began to dig through his backpack, drawing out three random manga series as he explained that "Like in all manga, we've got weird paranormal powers! But lets play smart, we should beat them to the punch and amass our numbers." then as he put them away Shinji place his finger to his chin thinking "Do you think Mr Kazakawa is a Starchild? A really old one maybe?"

-Finare-

He smiled and turned back as he caught Rosa's gaze in his crimson eyes as she shouted out about having planned this all along, causing Finare to chuckle lightly and say in return "But of course; how else would this have worked so swimmingly? Now, I'll teach you all a little bit about this, the Seishin no sekai" before completely turning away from Antalkalis as if he wasn't there, walking to his two companions as he said "Look around, all is still, quiet, silent. Seishin no sekai is an ability which unlocks the Spirit World, the plane which exists between our world and the afterlife; this is where you'd find ghosts and such." Finare stated to the two, pointing towards a flickering flame which, well, was frozen in time. "In order to maintain the balance of things, the Spirit World cannot be bound by the same principles as the real one, which is why time cannot flow, and any attack you preform here will have no affect on the space within." Finare then reached the two, smiling into Dragon's mask firstly then his gaze into Rosa's eyes as he said "Many beings, such as Celestrians, Yōkai, Shinigami, and others can access this world; some humans with ethereal interaction with this world can also access it. And after this small dispute..." Finare then turned back to Antalkalis as he said "You both will need to learn the technique. And that also includes you Antalkalis. If you join us in our crusade, you will learn beyond this world, as you have seen with me bringing you into the next." Finare then ultimately stated "No...Drago, take my place." before turning his gaze to him. "I want you to fight him instead; that way you can be sure your comrades are safe as well as portray me your might." And so Finare clapped his hands with a smile, and like magic Drago was in his place, Finare in his, standing next to Rosa as he said "You'll have your turn; lets see what he can do..."

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1326331002' post='5760369']
(Waiting on Admiral, short post to get a little juice in this thing!)

-Shinji-

Shinji looked at Blake as if he'd lost his mind, saying things about talking dogs, Mr Kazakawa stopping time, but then he told him everything about the Starchildren which caused Shinji's original smile that read 'Very funny Blake' into a more serious look, quite concerned about the issues he had raised; was he telling the truth? How did, or could Shinji believe Blake? He needed a quick breather to soak all this in, when Andrew popped in just so wonderfully saying hi to the two, and in return Shinji waved saying "Hi Andrew, see you in class." Eventually Shinji walked in between two columns where he dragged Blake over to continue the discussion. "So...you've seen him, right?" Shinji asked the boy. "You know I wouldn't have believed you if you hadn't told me that last bit; Blake, we need to do something, its clearly obvious that...urgh, hold on." Shinji at this time began to dig through his backpack, drawing out three random manga series as he explained that "Like in all manga, we've got weird paranormal powers! But lets play smart, we should beat them to the punch and amass our numbers." then as he put them away Shinji place his finger to his chin thinking "Do you think Mr Kazakawa is a Starchild? A really old one maybe?"

-Finare-

He smiled and turned back as he caught Rosa's gaze in his crimson eyes as she shouted out about having planned this all along, causing Finare to chuckle lightly and say in return "But of course; how else would this have worked so swimmingly? Now, I'll teach you all a little bit about this, the Seishin no sekai" before completely turning away from Antalkalis as if he wasn't there, walking to his two companions as he said "Look around, all is still, quiet, silent. Seishin no sekai is an ability which unlocks the Spirit World, the plane which exists between our world and the afterlife; this is where you'd find ghosts and such." Finare stated to the two, pointing towards a flickering flame which, well, was frozen in time. "In order to maintain the balance of things, the Spirit World cannot be bound by the same principles as the real one, which is why time cannot flow, and any attack you preform here will have no affect on the space within." Finare then reached the two, smiling into Dragon's mask firstly then his gaze into Rosa's eyes as he said "Many beings, such as Celestrians, Yōkai, Shinigami, and others can access this world; some humans with ethereal interaction with this world can also access it. And after this small dispute..." Finare then turned back to Antalkalis as he said "You both will need to learn the technique. And that also includes you Antalkalis. If you join us in our crusade, you will learn beyond this world, as you have seen with me bringing you into the next." Finare then ultimately stated "No...Drago, take my place." before turning his gaze to him. "I want you to fight him instead."
[/quote]

[color=#008080]"Y-Yeah I can see him, Shinji." [/color]Blake said, then watched as he pulled out three manga. He listened to him and he smiled a little. [color=#008080]"Wow, never really thought of it that way. As for Mr. Kazakawa...he'd be a bit too old to be a Star Child...and for a actual Starknight, I-I-I'm not really sure. If he is, then I would've been able to see any sign for a Celestrian. I-I mean, with the ability my grandpa, Delta calls "The Celestrian Gift" I would be able to see and hear Celestrian spirit."[/color]

[color=#006400][i]And sadly, we don't have any recollection of anything that happened in our previous life. [/i][/color]Delta said, motioning for Blake to tell Shinji.

With a nod, Blake continued. [color=#008080]"Anyway, my grandpa said that all the Celestrians don't remember much from their past life...so..."[/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X

[color=#800000]"Shinigami? What is this Death Note?" [/color]Drago asked, sarcastically, as he remembered reading some from the manga. Then he heard that he'd have to learn this technique. This made Drago grin widely, except no one really saw it. [color=#800000]"Learning how to stop time...that would help me out a lot in robberies." [/color]he chuckled as he crossed his arms, walking around the time frozen city. But the next words he heard from Finare made him even more happy.

[i]"No...Drago, take my place. I want you to fight him instead."[/i]

When Drago heard these words, he turned back towards Finare and Antalkalis. [color=#800000]"Well a fight...now this is what I'm talking about." [/color]he said, with a low growl in his voice. In an instant he pulled out his two pistols and twirled them around a bit. [color=#800000]"So, how about we start this? I'm wanting to show you what I'm capable of...to tell Zodiac about."[/color]

[u][i][b]-Shinji & Kai-[/b][/i][/u]

Shinji listened in care to what Blake was telling him, nodding in understanding. Yeah, he was right, Mr Kazakawa was probably far too old to be a Starchild and like Blake said, he would've sensed him. But Shinji was particularly tickled by this idea of Blake sensing the Celestrians, which Blake explained it was something called the Celestrian Gift. Shinji's eyes widened as he said "Wow, that's sort of similar to me; I suffer...well, I wouldn't call it suffering, but I have something donned the Persona Curse, which apparently means that the more I merge with my Starknight, the more like him I will become until...well, until one of us dominates the other." Shinji looked to the floor a little grimly about the matter, but soon picked himself up as he took note on what Blake said, about the Celestrians being incapable of recalling anything outside their past. "Really? Nothing? Hmm...thats a bummer I guess." Shinji stated as he kicked a pebble into the pillar opposite his out of idleness. This idle nature was then caught away by the fact that Krystal had been waiting for them to meet up with her, in order for the three to walk to class together. 'Oh yeah, Krystal wasn't feeling very well huh.' Shinji thought as he looked at the red haired girl standing there idly, swinging and swaying as she waited for them two to show up. Shinji then asked "So Krystal is a Starknight too, hmm?" which followed by him recalling events, a red Starknight with fire, the key bladed warrior, Seira as a vampire. He had no idea what was going on anymore.

Kai, however, was looking around idly himself too, resting his head in his hands, his back leaned against the wall looking at the two talking, surprised at the size difference between Shinji and Blake. Kai then let out a yawn before offering to Delta, apparently who was Blake's grandfather, "I'm bored! Let's do something!" Well, as you could tell, this wasn't an offer but more of a moan. Kai was a guy who lived life without words but rather actions, believing they spoke so much louder than words ever could. Kai then caught Shinji's eye as the boy looked over to the patient girl, Kai's eyes gandering more so at Pyre herself. Yanking Delta to his side and pointing over at Pyre, Kai said "Now tell me if those legs aren't the best you'd ever seen, huh? Red's the ideal gal! Gorgeous body, and no lip to boot!" although that comment of his derserved a boot elsewhere. But Kai somewhat redeemed himself by saying "Kidding! Come on Delta, lets go say hey to Red!" still not having caught her name yet, or at least not having payed a sufficient time to matching the face to the name, although how hard could it be really if her name was very unique in itself.

Shinji then said to Blake "I have an idea, and I'll need your help because...well, you know I'm not the most confident person, right?" twiddling his thumbs as he said "I think we should rally our members by starting a club, but purposely a club no-one would join. But anyays, we should get back to class." picking up his bag and throwing it onto his bag, walking over to Krystal with Blake pressumably following suit as the three made their ways back to Mr Kazakawa's room, their homeroom, where the class would continue...

[u][i][b]-Mr Kazakawa-[/b][/i][/u]

...in the meantime, Mr Kazakawa was busy dealing with a very stressed Seira, unsure what to say or even think. Kazakawa smiled as he said "It's Kazakawa-sensei to you Miss Seira, and haven't I already told you I'd rather you not address me in such honourifics? Please, I'm your teacher, but as you can see..." But suddenly she broke into tears, which was quite short lived because after that it was as if she'd shut off her emotions when she began saying things about being taken away by her family and such, to which Kazakawa did nothing but listen and try to understand, to comprehend the subject she was speaking of. Eventually she asked for Kazakawa to release his grip on the girl, to which he did so but not before he said "You'll listen to what I have to say first. We here at this school care sincerely about, even those despite their homes in Tensho City; we do not judge nor do we allow our students to be isolated on their own when they clearly need help from one of us. If you have family matters I'm inclined to seeing them myself, but right now all I'll do is ask you to see me in my office tomorrow morning, not the homeroom but my actual office, and we'll try sort out what's going on, okay?" before patting her on the shoulder saying "You students make me proud, regardless of what you do, now hurry up and get yourself ready for class, Mrs Kasaragi's a very strict Maths teacher; and try not to worry, okay?"[hr]Later on that day, after the final class of the day...[i][u][b]-Shinji; Kai & Mr Kazakawa-[/b][/u][/i]

After Maths, which followed into Literature and afterwards P.E. Shinji and co. were in Mr Kazakawa's room waiting for their teacher to show up. Shinji was going to tell their teacher this earlier, having caught Blake's eye gestures which said Get up and tell him! but returned them by gesturing I will, just not now. and well, this was the worst timing ideally, as Mr Kazakawa was walking in with the P.E. teacher who seemed to be furious again; the students would overhear this conversation as they entered the room:[b] "Look, I just don't see the point in splitting the P.E. classes into boys and girls! They've been doing fine progresswise so I see no issues there!" "[/b]I don't make the rules, but apparently there've been complaints by the parents of the female students have complained about the co-ed changing rooms being uncomfortable for the girls."[b] "So what! All I care about is preformance!" [/b]"And there won't be preformance if they pull the girls out of P.E. altogether will there? What will that make you look like?" [b]"Urgh...I hate when you come down all logical like that...but why do we need a female teacher, huh? That'll only add on costs!"[/b] "Not exactly; Ms Inoue has offered to take the role in no addition to the fees of her afterschool classes."[b] "What?! That poofball!? She can't teach!"[/b] "No, she can teach, but unlike you she actually likes children."

Eventually as the P.E. teacher was about to curse about Ms Inoue taking the role of teaching P.E. to the girls, he spotted Shinji who merely frowned at the man, causing him to turn blue with humiliation as he darted away from sight. Shinji himself sighed as he realized it was his mother taking the class, but that didn't matter now. Shinji walked up to Mr Kazakawa as their teacher asked "Students, staying behind to do some studying?" Shinji looked up to Mr Kazakawa, letting a gulp down his throat as he quietly murmured [size=1]"We'd like to start a club."[/size] to which Mr Kazakawa merely looked at Shinji with a look of confusion. "Sorry?" "Umm...we'd like to start a club, a history club about Gōrudoharu Valley, to get a little extra credit and stuff done." Shinji repeated in depth as he gazed back to Blake with eyes reading This won't work! but then heard the chuckle of an approving Mr Kazakawa to which he blushed a little thinking 'Crap, I've made a big mistake.' but this shock ran off when Mr Kazakawa said "Sure thing! Go ahead, I can only assume that since it is you Shinji you'll actually be doing the work rather than having an excuse to goof off!" which caused a bead of sweat to drop down his head. Mr Kazakawa then waved his hand goodbye as he turned to head for the door, to which Shinji blurted out "Wait!", Mr Kazakawa turning to Shinji in shock, but then Shinji shrunk himself in his shyness as he couldn't say another word even if he tried.

Delta, after him and Kai were talking to Pyre, dragged Kai back to Shinji and Blake. [color=#006400][i]You know we have to stay in sight of the two, Kai. Who knows what the hell those two will get into. [/i][/color]As Delta said this, he heard Shinji blurt out "Wait!" at Mr. Kazakawa. [color=#006400][i]Wait...on second thought...stay right here. I want to see what the boys will do now.[/i][/color]

Blake turned to Shinji as he blurted this, and looked at Mr. Kazakawa. He knew what Shinji wanted to say, but since he was shy...there was no helping him not talking. [color=#008080][i]O-OK...I got to say this... [/i][/color]Blake thought as he quickly moved and closed the door. [color=#008080]"S-Sorry Mr. Kazakawa...but we have to ask you something..." [/color]He walked back near Shinji and looked directly at Kazakawa, and then looked a bit bolder. [color=#008080]"Who are you?"[/color]

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I42Q3tjkKaw]Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST - Prologue[/url][/i]

He knew Shinji had his mouth hanging open and he saw Mr. Kazakawa look a bit shocked. But they needed the answers, and needed them now. [color=#008080]"I saw you freeze time...and you called Speddio a "godbeast" and you knew about our Celestrian spirits." [/color]he said, looking straight at Kazakawa. [color=#008080]"If its a secret, then we promise to keep a secret! I'll even make sure our two Celestrian spirits don't say a word. But you need to tell us now...i-if you don't...then people might actually get hurt."[/color]

Delta watched this and just simply smiled. He was proud that his grandson was becoming a bit bolder, even though he had always been a bit shy. [color=#006400][i]Your growing up, Blake...I'm proud of you. [/i][/color]he spoke in a whisper.

Krystal let out a small yawn, waiting for school to finally finish. When the bell rang, Krystal sprung up and told Shinji and Blake that she'd wait for them outside with Speddio. With that she picked up her bag and almost ran outside the class room. As she slowed to a walk as she passed the school's gate, it took her a moment to spot Speddio running towards her. She smiled to him as she sat down and petted him. Pulling out the lunch she wasn't able to eat due to her getting sick earlier, she asked, [color=#008080]"Hungry Speddio?"[/color] She pulled out a simple ham and cheese sandwhich. Holding out one half to Speddio, she nibbled on the other half, waiting for Blake and Shinji to come out.

Seira left Mr. Kazakawa and went to the bathroom to compose her looks, deciding to not bother with her teeth at that time. [color=#4b0082][i]It's not like anyone will notice, and if so, it won't matter anymore,[/i][/color] she thought to herself as she rearranged her uniform and smoothed her hair. The rest of the classes of the day passed without incident, thankfully, leaving Seira to thank the gods that nothing else had happened that day. She avoided looking at Shinji though, going out of her way to avoid him.

Later that day she was called to Mr. Kazakawa's office after school, along with the others that had been subjected to the incident the previous day. Seira remained silent throughout everything that happened, including when Blake asked who Mr. Kazakawa actually was. [color=#4b0082][i]I have to admit, I wish to know exactly what he is as well,[/i][/color] she thought to herself. She was anxious to get home though, hoping that the next day would be better than this one.

Archived