★☆Wishing on a Star☆★[IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

-Mr Kazakawa, Shinji, & Kai-

Mr Kazakawa looked into each of their eyes, at Shinji's, ones filled with confusion, the boy having yet to understand what they spoke of and yet understood the significance of the events to come, a boy who's timid nature hid a burning courage unmatchable by the fiercest of legends, a Starchild; he saw Seira's, a girl who's eyes portrayed an elegant and mature madam with such sophistication and grace elegance was but an insult, a girl who's secret terrified her from her family, a vampire; and he looked into Blake's, a boy who's loyalty was more than the Knights of the Round table, the boy who's history was hidden with mysteries soon to awaken, a Starknight. He looked into each of their eyes and let out a sigh as he nodded in understanding of their plea. Mr Kazakawa knew from that point they were ready to know their future, their path, and their destiny.

"You're right. Seishin no sekai, aita" Kazakawa said, and suddenly everything was still, silent, monochromatic; Blake would know this place from before, but for Seira and Shinji, well, this was a new experience altogether. "This is Seishin no sekai, the space between this and the next life, Limbo if you will. Time is still, and anything without colour can no longer feel your presence. It is ideal for us Shinigami to bring souls to the next life. And yes, I am Daiki Kazakawa, Shinigami. I am, what we call, a living Shinigami, as I take hold of a human form which lives and dies, before my soul is released once again here, where I re-materialize and thus continue my cycle. That, Blake, should answer your question. However, the god-beast title and my sight of the Celestrians is unknown to me, I address them because of old Stargazer teaching. You needn't worry, a Stargazer will be returning to this town in due time, he will explain the rest."

Mr Kazakawa then held out his hand, and out of thin air a sword appeared there. "Now, it's time I tested you if you're truely ready to embrace your destinies students! Come, engage me, if you so much as hit me I will allow you to live!" he said with a serious stern smile. Shinji was shocked from all he heard, but he didn't need to be told twice and instantly he had turned into his Starknight Kai, the transformation completed in a short period of time as he said "Bring it on Kazakaw-" "Wait a second," Kazakawa interrupted. "We should do this outside." And obviously as soon as they were outside, Mr Kazakawa held his sword towards Kai, pointing at him behind and above his head as he said "Engage!"

Kai noted this and immediately threw Aquila at Kazakawa, followed by two blasts of light, which would pummel Kazakawa with ease...if not for his sword striking all three away in a single swing. "What!?!" Kai barked out as he saw no reaction to Kazakawa who then smirked as he fadded into nothingness. "Where'd he g-AAAH!!" Kai yelled as a white flash struck his, a huge cut down his back, and with that Kazakawa appeared from thin air saying "Focus Starknight," before waiting for the next strike.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blake heard everything, but a Shinigami? He had read a few manga that he had bought when he came here. Bleach, the one that came to his mind, was all about these Shinigami ridding the world of Hollows, dark and evil creatures. But Kazakawa a Shinigami? It was a little weird, but Blake could understand. [color=#008080]"I-I see." [/color]he finally said with a nod. Then he heard the words "Now, it's time I tested you if you're truely ready to embrace your destinies students!", that's when he got a bit frightened.

[color=#006400][i]Blake! Prepare yourself! [/i][/color]Delta said as he appeared near Blake.

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uu2d_gqX7w"]Naruto Shippuden The Movie 4: The Lost Tower - 26 Flight/Hishou[/url][/i]

[color=#008080]"R-Right..." [/color]Blake replied, as the Starknight transformation began. Though it was much quicker than the last time, as he leapt into the battlefield, swinging Starlight's Key. [color=#008080]"Kazakawa-senpai...here I come!" [/color]he said, rushed towards Kazakawa, both his and Kazakawa's blades clashing. Before long, the two quickly backed away from each other. [color=#008080]"Grandpa, are we at full-sync?"[/color]

[color=#006400][i]Yes. Somehow we managed to be fully synchronized... [/i][/color]Delta's voice said. Though, he couldn't wonder how they synced so fast.

Blake nodded, and then smirked as a clone of himself walked out from behind him. [color=#008080]"Now Kazakawa-senpai...will you be able..." "[/color][color=#008080]To tell which one is the real one?" [/color]the two Blake's said, as they rushed towards Kazakawa, sending his way a flurry of attacks with their Starlight's Key.

Andrew had been patiently awaiting the end of the school day, much of the work in his final class being finished long before the bell actually rang, and rose to his feet in much the same manner once the end came. He was truly in no hurry to be going anywhere due to the only real thing left for him to do that day being homework and, of course, eating dinner followed by sleep. Thus it was that this young boy with his uneventful plan was on his way home when he noticed Krystal playing with what appeared to be a dog. Like any person his age would, he began approaching with the fullest intent of only giving the animal a good petting.

Unfortunately, the Void Knight had other plans. Upon taking notice of the fact that Speddio, the so-called "Godbeast", was present he really couldn't let the chance to have a meal that might actually be filling pass him up. Thus it was that, without his noticing, Andrew became visibly engulfed in that sickening purple aura over the whole of his body, minus his face.

"Hey, Krystal [color=#800080]that's a nice dog you have there."[/color]

Andrew actually jumped as he realized his voice had changed. He didn't much understand why the Void Knight was taking control, nor had he noticed quickly enough to maintain control of his own body. Perhaps Krystal would turn just in time to see the transformation completed and the young boy transform into the armored monstrosity that was the Void Knight. In another second the figure had called forth his polearm and rushed forward, the blade held behind him and slightly above his right shoulder in preparation for a downward slash liable to bisect anything which was not armored.

[u][i][b]-Finare-[/b][/i][/u]

He sighed as he watched Drago willingly readied himself for combat, the sadistic man clearly showed he was going to enjoy the battle without question; it made the dark robbed Celestrian chuckle as he said "Drago, Drago, Drago...Zodiac will certainly be grateful for your offer, and I'm sure he will give you victory regardless of whatever happens." as he stroked Rosa's hair idly as he held her in his arms saying "Rosa, just watch, I'm sure Drago's aggresive nature will be a very intruiging battle style that I may wish for you to adopt if needs be." before returning his attention to the two, the alien and the masked nightmare that was Drago. Finare smiled as he saw Drago's intent flowing through him, the man ready to go all out and hold nothing back against Antalkalis; problem would be that Antalkalis may have equal if not greater intent to do just the same. Finare soon closed his eyes and, all of a sudden, his mark began to glow a bright white.[hr][b][i]Flashback[/i][/b][hr]It was a dusk, in Finare's castle, when a Celestrian followed came to him and asked[i] "My lord, Lord Zodiac wishes your audience in his-" [/i]"I know, Azazel, I know..." Finare simply stated in response to the loyal servant, before walking to a window near his throne and looking out. The world was in sorrow, brother aganst brother, bloodshed scattered throughout the entire city, and the reason behind all this was one: Zodiac's plot, a plot which Finare and the fellow Prophets were aware of, but of course Finare was Zodiac's preffered Prophet. And so, as he stuck to his loyalities, he said "Azazel, the skies are weeping tears, yellow tears which seek to tear the life within the flash, and the horrific tirade it leaves upon younder horizon; I share these tears. Azazel, the homes of our people bleed a rich, fiery red which flows from any and every orifice it can reach, the pain it leaves scarring to the memories; I share this blood. Azazel, the screaming rage in the wind is filled with cold and ruthless sting, striking down and oppressing those beneath it's wake; I have this rage." [i]"M-m-my lord, thats..." [/i]"Never you mind, tell me, the other Prophets, where will tehy be at this time?" [i]"My lord, the others have already been sent onto the field of battle, as Lord Zodiac ordered them to command the soldiers."[/i]

Finare upon finishing addressing Azazel, teleported to the throne room of his lord Zodiac, the golden armoured God sitting in his chair with such pride, and he stood so much taller, Finare meeting the height of Zodiac's waist and the diety as broad as two of the prophet standing together. Finare then came down onto one knee as he lowered his head in respect as he said "Lord Zodiac, you requested my presence." and then the booming voice of Zodiac beckoned saying "Yes. You recall our discussion last night? I must inform you that it is time." and following this Zodiac lifted his hand to Finare and enclosed him in a sphere, saying "Go home, your castle will become encased in stone, and you will live on. You shall be the Celestrian, the Prophet, immune to the effects of my death. Your first task is to assemble a new order, but you must, firstly, slay the future entities. They are Hawkeart and Speddio...."...[hr]End Flashback[hr]"Hawkeart and Speddio..." Finare muttered opening his eyes as he called to Drago "You're going to have to do this alone Drago. I need Rosa with me for this, but say the word and I shall end this in the instant you desire." before addressing rosa as he said "We must do something. It's a long story, but we must go now and awaken the last of the entities, the entity of Hatred, Hawkeart. I know the entity of Love is too weak at his awakened state, so we'll attack out greatest threats first." before offering out his hand saying "We must go, take my hand."

[u][i][b]-Mr Kazakawa & Kai-[/b][/i][/u]

Kazakawa simply chuckled in response to Kai's attempt as he said "You must try harder." before taking his sight to Blake, the boy having morphed and doubled himself, before unleashing a flurry of attacks and blows unto the Shinigami, Kazakawa being transparent, or rather not there. I mean, the strikes went straight into Kazakawa's body, yet he still stood there...not for long. What appeared to be Kazakawa had vanished into thin air, and then a white flash before striking both Blakes in a single swift attack. From it, Kazakawa stood saying "I needn't know which ones is which if I hit them both, do I?" before looking over at the floored student saying "I am a master of Illusion, the White Flash capable of many things. I may be an illusion, with the real me in the very air around you, or I could be talking to you-OUCH!"

From nowhere Kai had thrown his boomerang at Kazakawa as he said "You're an illusion, Kazakawa wouldn't be so idle to taunt his opponents!" and as he predicted the vision vanished once again into thin air, Kai lifting Blake onto his two feet as he said "If he thinks for one second that the White Flash can beat either of us, he's got another thing coming! We can beat him, but we need to play smart!" high-fiving him from the right leftwards,an epic clap of encouragement. Kai then drew Aquila again and said "Starburst throw! This should hit you somehow!" as he threw his boomerang into the air, the 'rang glowing yellow before a white strike hitting it, knocking it down. "Darn it! Starburst Throw would have hit him if it reached the sky!" Kai moaned before grunting sharply, a cut on his cheek appearing. "How can we beat this guy if we can't even see him!" he moaned again, before Kazakawa reappeared saying "Is that all? Forgive me, you two, but Seira has yet to try, so if you don't mind me..."

"Not a chance!" Kai barked back as he went to punch Kazakawa in the face, the Shinigami dodging with ease and kneeing Kai in the gut, a grunt from his as Kazakawa roundhoused him into the air, leaping up at light-speed and dunk-slashing Kai in the back, the Starknight's fabric cut on the back as it revealed the slice Kazakawa dealt. And as Kai began to freefall, Kazakawa landed his foot into his chin as he rocketed down, the Starknight connecting face first, plus Kazakawa's 'kick' into the earth below them, Kai's face bleeding profusely as a result. Kazakawa then gazed at Blake and Seira as he said "Don't get cocky." before darting towards Blake at lightning speed again, ready to strike his sword deep into his back...

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1326916687' post='5770246']

He sighed as he watched Drago willingly readied himself for combat, the sadistic man clearly showed he was going to enjoy the battle without question; it made the dark robbed Celestrian chuckle as he said "Drago, Drago, Drago...Zodiac will certainly be grateful for your offer, and I'm sure he will give you victory regardless of whatever happens." as he stroked Rosa's hair idly as he held her in his arms saying "Rosa, just watch, I'm sure Drago's aggresive nature will be a very intruiging battle style that I may wish for you to adopt if needs be." before returning his attention to the two, the alien and the masked nightmare that was Drago. Finare smiled as he saw Drago's intent flowing through him, the man ready to go all out and hold nothing back against Antalkalis; problem would be that Antalkalis may have equal if not greater intent to do just the same. Finare soon closed his eyes and, all of a sudden, his mark began to glow a bright white.[hr][b][i]Flashback[/i][/b][hr]It was a dusk, in Finare's castle, when a Celestrian followed came to him and asked[i] "My lord, Lord Zodiac wishes your audience in his-" [/i]"I know, Azazel, I know..." Finare simply stated in response to the loyal servant, before walking to a window near his throne and looking out. The world was in sorrow, brother aganst brother, bloodshed scattered throughout the entire city, and the reason behind all this was one: Zodiac's plot, a plot which Finare and the fellow Prophets were aware of, but of course Finare was Zodiac's preffered Prophet. And so, as he stuck to his loyalities, he said "Azazel, the skies are weeping tears, yellow tears which seek to tear the life within the flash, and the horrific tirade it leaves upon younder horizon; I share these tears. Azazel, the homes of our people bleed a rich, fiery red which flows from any and every orifice it can reach, the pain it leaves scarring to the memories; I share this blood. Azazel, the screaming rage in the wind is filled with cold and ruthless sting, striking down and oppressing those beneath it's wake; I have this rage." [i]"M-m-my lord, thats..." [/i]"Never you mind, tell me, the other Prophets, where will tehy be at this time?" [i]"My lord, the others have already been sent onto the field of battle, as Lord Zodiac ordered them to command the soldiers."[/i]

Finare upon finishing addressing Azazel, teleported to the throne room of his lord Zodiac, the golden armoured God sitting in his chair with such pride, and he stood so much taller, Finare meeting the height of Zodiac's waist and the diety as broad as two of the prophet standing together. Finare then came down onto one knee as he lowered his head in respect as he said "Lord Zodiac, you requested my presence." and then the booming voice of Zodiac beckoned saying "Yes. You recall our discussion last night? I must inform you that it is time." and following this Zodiac lifted his hand to Finare and enclosed him in a sphere, saying "Go home, your castle will become encased in stone, and you will live on. You shall be the Celestrian, the Prophet, immune to the effects of my death. Your first task is to assemble a new order, but you must, firstly, slay the future entities. They are Hawkeart and Speddio...."...[hr]End Flashback[hr]"Hawkeart and Speddio..." Finare muttered opening his eyes as he called to Drago "You're going to have to do this alone Drago. I need Rosa with me for this, but say the word and I shall end this in the instant you desire." before addressing rosa as he said "We must do something. It's a long story, but we must go now and awaken the last of the entities, the entity of Hatred, Hawkeart. I know the entity of Love is too weak at his awakened state, so we'll attack out greatest threats first." before offering out his hand saying "We must go, take my hand."

[u][i][b]-Mr Kazakawa & Kai-[/b][/i][/u]

Kazakawa simply chuckled in response to Kai's attempt as he said "You must try harder." before taking his sight to Blake, the boy having morphed and doubled himself, before unleashing a flurry of attacks and blows unto the Shinigami, Kazakawa being transparent, or rather not there. I mean, the strikes went straight into Kazakawa's body, yet he still stood there...not for long. What appeared to be Kazakawa had vanished into thin air, and then a white flash before striking both Blakes in a single swift attack. From it, Kazakawa stood saying "I needn't know which ones is which if I hit them both, do I?" before looking over at the floored student saying "I am a master of Illusion, the White Flash capable of many things. I may be an illusion, with the real me in the very air around you, or I could be talking to you-OUCH!"

From nowhere Kai had thrown his boomerang at Kazakawa as he said "You're an illusion, Kazakawa wouldn't be so idle to taunt his opponents!" and as he predicted the vision vanished once again into thin air, Kai lifting Blake onto his two feet as he said "If he thinks for one second that the White Flash can beat either of us, he's got another thing coming! We can beat him, but we need to play smart!" high-fiving him from the right leftwards,an epic clap of encouragement. Kai then drew Aquila again and said "Starburst throw! This should hit you somehow!" as he threw his boomerang into the air, the 'rang glowing yellow before a white strike hitting it, knocking it down. "Darn it! Starburst Throw would have hit him if it reached the sky!" Kai moaned before grunting sharply, a cut on his cheek appearing. "How can we beat this guy if we can't even see him!" he moaned again, before Kazakawa reappeared saying "Is that all? Forgive me, you two, but Seira has yet to try, so if you don't mind me..."

"Not a chance!" Kai barked back as he went to punch Kazakawa in the face, the Shinigami dodging with ease and kneeing Kai in the gut, a grunt from his as Kazakawa roundhoused him into the air, leaping up at light-speed and dunk-slashing Kai in the back, the Starknight's fabric cut on the back as it revealed the slice Kazakawa dealt. And as Kai began to freefall, Kazakawa landed his foot into his chin as he rocketed down, the Starknight connecting face first, plus Kazakawa's 'kick' into the earth below them, Kai's face bleeding profusely as a result. Kazakawa then gazed at Blake and Seira as he said "Don't get cocky." before darting towards Blake at lightning speed again, ready to strike his sword deep into his back...
[/quote]

Drago looked at Finare and then chuckled. [color=#800000]"Alright. Have fun you two, but I know your wanting me to not kill him. Which won't be any fun for me." [/color]he smirked under his mask. He twirled the pistols around his hands a bit, before pointing them at Antalklis. [color=#800000]"Now little alien, show me what you can do~" [/color]Drago said in a sadistic tone. Then he nodded and then began shooting the ground near the alien's feet, watching him dance a bit as he dodged them. [color=#800000]"That's it...dance for me, reptile~"[/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Blake smirked a bit and then put his left hand on his chest. [color=#008080]"Now! [b]D[/b][/color][b][color=#006400]E[/color][color=#008080]L[/color][color=#006400]T[/color][color=#008080]A [/color][color=#006400]O[/color][color=#008080]R[/color][color=#006400]I[/color][color=#008080]O[/color][color=#006400]N[/color][color=#008080]![/color][/b][color=#008080]"[/color] he said, a hint of Delta's voice saying it as well. His armor now covered in light, which blinded Kazakawa. The armor changed into a ninja outfit as a helmet/mask quickly covered his head. [color=#008080]"Now, time to show you some REAL speed!!" [/color]Blake said, then quickly rushed around Kazakawa, then sent a bunch of lightning kicks and punches at him. [color=#008080][i]Grandpa, ready for ending this? [/i][/color]he thought, smirking as he continued his barrage of attacks.

[color=#006400][i]Yes. Go for it, Blake! [/i][/color]Delta's voice said, knowing this would probably end this.

Blake nodded and then moved in front of Kazakawa, sending a double punch into his gut. With a smirk, he sent a huge shockwave right into his stomach, which caused him to be knocked back. [color=#008080]"There...." [/color]he said, huffing for his breath as his armor returned to normal.

[color=#000000][b]Antalkalis[/b][/color]

[color=#800000]"Huh, [i]please,[/i]"[/color][color=#000000] Antalkalis scoffed, [/color][color=#800000]"Only [i]fools[/i] recklessly charge into battle! [i]You[/i] of all humans should know that just as well as I do,"[/color]

[color=#000000]Instead, Antalkalis wanted to see if he could provoke his opponent into a mindless rage, in which would result in him being [i]way[/i] too predictable. He studied his opposition carefully... if only to figure out how best to offend him.[/color]

[color=#800000]"I've seen a lot of monstrosities in my time... but [i]you[/i] seem to take the cake!" [/color][color=#000000]Antalkalis goaded, [/color][color=#800000]"And you'd probably eat it too, wouldn't you? Think of it... a monster, eating a cake. Hmph, I wouldn't be surprise if one exploded inside your mouth."[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Sarah Ferro[/color][/b]

[color=#000000]Finally, school was over! And here Sarah was thinking she'd been through a living nightmare. It looked like a trip to the psychiatrist's office was in order. But no... she had this strange idea that she could probably rest it off, unaware that the whole scenario could haunt her for the rest of her life if it wasn't dealt with right now.[/color]

[color=#000000]However, Sarah stopped short as she came across Andrew again, this time of who was speaking to Krystal.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Oh, hey guys, just heading home before..."[/color][color=#000000] Sarah started, before noticing Speddio, [/color][color=#4b0082]"...what's with the dog?"[/color]

Rosa stood between Finare's arms looking into his eyes. She was quiet and not her normal self.[color=#FFA500][i] Am I really developing feelings for this guy[/i][/color] she thought to herself. [i][color=#FFA500]And him stroking my hair like that isn't helping[/color][/i]. Rosa started to blush and was screaming inside for Finare to stop. Yet she couldn't get herself to say that, as if deep inside she was enjoying it. That's when Finare told her and Drago that he was going to do something and that he needed Rosa's help. [i][color=#FFA500]What! Why does he need my help [/color][/i]she continued thinking. Apperantlley they were going to awaken a beast of some kind. Rosa couldn't undestand the name of the beast do to FInare murmuring it. Rosa took Finare's hand without hesitating and responded [color=#FF8C00]"Alright"[/color] as she noded her head.

[spoiler=The short chase scene]As Krystal and Speddio ate there lunch, she pulled out her sketch book and and started to draw Speddio in an adorable chibi style. As she finished her sandwhich, she heard Andrew talk about Speddio. [color=#008080]"Yeah.. Speddio's cute as heck but.. he's.... mischeivious?"[/color] As Krystal was mid sentence, she just noticed that Adrew's voice sounded different. It was during her the last word when she looked up just in time to watch Andrew transform. That's when she let out a scream at such a high pitch that if this was being recorded on camera, the camera would shake and the lens could possibly crack. Anywho, as the Void Knight raised up his polearm, Krystal sprung up, grabbed Speddio and took off like a bat from hell, quickly turning left down the first alley way she came across as she left all her bag, scooter and sketch book sprawled about on the sidewalk, the classic anime dust cloud trailing her as she ran. [color=#008080]"OMG! OMG! OMG! What was that Speddio!"[/color]

Krystal was going to be getting a head start, simply because the Void Knight had been so prepared to make his strike upon where Speddio had stood that even when the pair began to flee he still completed this strike. Thus it was that the blade struck the ground, splitting it open and sending shards of concrete hurtling out in all directions. The blade was so firmly driven into the earth that the armored figure actually had to strain to remove it. When he finally had pulled it out, Krystal and Speddio had gotten a good ways ahead of him so that he had to sprint in order to catch them; even so when he finally caught up they were a good ways down the alley.

Growling in frustration, the knight set himself standing facing directly down the alley and, lifting his polearm into the air, prepared to unleash a certain strike of his. The same sickening purple aura which covered over his armor spread to the weapon and, with a mighty downward stroke, an arc of that same, sickeningly purple energy roared soundlessly down the alley towards the pair. Where they unfortunate enough not to notice it, they would find themselves severely wounded by a cutting edge upon this wave. However, the much wider effect was the outward flinging of the air in the wake of the energy which in turn produced a near perfect vacuum. Those caught inside this effect would of course be suddenly deprived of air and, as the air came rushing back in, were probably going to have the worst ear-popping experience of their lives.

As Krystal was about ready to turn down into a street, she felt a sharp pain suddenly pop up on her right shoulder. She then found herself completely out of breath, like she was just hit by a freight train. Just as fast as she lost it, it cane rushing back into her, causing her ears to pop so hard, they were both ringing. Stumbling a little at first, she let go of Speddio just before she tripped over. Letting out a groan and an ow when she landed hard on the pavement, she sat up slightly and held onto her right shoulder. It was at that moment she realized she had a deep cut on her shoulder. [color=#008080]"H-How did I get cut!? He was no where near me!"[/color]

The Void Knight chuckled humorlessly as he approached the girl who had fallen to the ground. He wasn't much interested in her, preferring the godbeast who had since been dropped to the ground. Thus it was that the armored monstrosity stepped past the girl who was distracted with the wound that had appeared upon her shoulder and made to corner the dog against a wall of the alley. Then, with all the emotion of an executioner, he raised the polearm above his head and made ready to bring the blade hurtling down through the air and into the godbeast's form.[/spoiler]

Hearing the strange knight chuckle, Krystal looked behind her just in time to watch him raise up his pole arm, getting ready to strike at Speddio. [color=#008080]"Speddio! No!"[/color] Then, without any warning, Krystal's vision was blackened. [i][color=#008080]'Don't tell me I blacked out again!'[/color][/i] Krystal though out in panic. [i][b]'No.. You haven't. All will be explained in due time. Just trust me, you and Speddio will be safe.. I promise.'[/b][/i] Krystal wanted to ask questions, but just as quickly her vision was blackened, the scenery returned once more. Looking around, Krystal felt fine, but at the same time, strange. The pain on her shoulder was gone; along with the wound itself. Krystal jumped at this realization. She also noticed how.. light her body felt. Still confused as to what happened, Pyre stepped forth and raised her right hand. Just as teh Void Knight brought down his pole arm, a shadow formed around Speddio and seeped into the ground. Between her Krystal and Pyre, the shadow re-emerged and disappeared, revealing Speddio.

Pyre then half-faced Speddio. She raised her right hand once more, but to write something in teh air this time. Krystal tilted her head slightly as she looked at the strange language. She had never seen it before, but she was somehow able to read it after a few moments. It read: [b]"Speddio, quickly, return to Shinji and Blake and tell them what has happened. I'll make sure he does't follow you."[/b] And as if the writting had waited for Krystal to finish reading, it disappeared. Krystal reached out to grab Speddio and run once more, but her hand went right through him. This caused her to let out a yelp, which in turn, caused Pyre to look at her. Writting again, Pyre said, [b]"You're fine.. You're a spirit right now.. Don't be afraid, I've been with and protected you your whole life."[/b] Krystal simply nodded after reading that. She didn't know what was happening or who this woman was, but she felt safe.. for now.

Pyre then faced the Void Knight, getting ready for the fight that would soon happen, whether she wanted it or not. In her hands, two long cylinders of shadows formed. As soon as they finished manifesting, the shadow's shattered like a fragile glass, revealing in their place, Pyre's two signature swords. She then waited for the Void Knight to make his move.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyi5xHtkb0"][u][i][b]-Kai & Mr Kazakawa-[/b][/i][/u][/url]

Kai's head, once buried into the ground beneath him managed to pick itself from the dirty, a huge cut on his forehead bleeding over his eyes as he managed to look up at Kazakawa who had charged towards Blake with lightning speed to which Blake responded with his own Delta Orion who in the very instant that N made sound. had rushed into Kazakawa and barraged him with an overwhelming number of kicks and punches, the strikes causing Kazakawa's face to show agony before Blake decided to launch him away with a huge shockwave fist, the Shinigami launching at break-neck speeds into the ground nearby the green Starknight. "W-w-wow...Blake...that was..." Kai was speachless to the awe of Blake's recent attack, the profound effect it had done to Kazakawa.

This was shortlived as Kazakawa crawled out of the crater he had been launched in, with no visible damage of the sort as he looked to Blake and said "I told you both not to get too cocky; you haven't even layed a scratch on me yet..." and in that instant Kazakawa fadded into the air once again, poofing away like dust before Blake would hear behind him. "...because that wasn't me!" followed by a sharp slash into the back of the Starknight, the real Kazakawa behind him all this time disguised in the very air behind him. Kazakawa then followed this slash with a roundhouse kick into the side of Blake's skull, knocking the Starknight off his feet as a result of the attack. "You both aren't strong enough; was I wrong? Are you truely Starknights? You both have shown me limited levels of your true power: a Shinigami would mean nothing to you if you just fought me with your true power! You both haven't yet shown yourselves worthy of your Starknights, so maybe I should end your lives and take it from you!"

Kai then barked back "Cut us some slack, we just found out our powers yesterday...ish, you can't expect us to be experts at-" "No, Shinji Inoue is not an expert in combat, Kai is! Stop holding back, allow your Starknights to truely merge with yourselves and attack me!" Mr Kazakawa responded as he made his way to Kai, stomping his foot onto his head into the ground with vigourous force saying "You are no longer a mere human being, so why are you holding back? I could kill you right now, in fact it's evident from your bleeding that I am! Stop holding back! Fight!"

And in that instant, Kai radiated a huge pulse of green energy as he stood up, Kazakawa leaping off the Starknight, to which Kai then sai, Aquila taking hold "Blake, listen to me! Use your Starlight Cannon and fire it into the air!" as if he knew the technique, as if he knew who Blake was, the starknight. "Now then, Kazakawa, you're going down! Aquila, come forth and scourge to air with glistening light! Sear the skies with your valiant flight! Purge down my enemies with your unstoppable might! I call you, [b][color=#ffff00]Starburst Throw!!![/color][/b]" and then, as Kai slice the air with the velocity he threw Aquila, the boomerang flew into the air as it glowed a great yellow light, making somewhat of an Eagle's cry. Kai then said "Seira, now, strike Mr Kazakawa and make him immobile! Hurry!"

"Good, come forth Rosa, and I shall take you to our enemy." Finare said as his second hand enveloped Rosa's and, in the instant, they were [url="http://i43.tinypic.com/hs271y.png"]beneath an enormous cliffside[/url], the sun unable to strike within the huge canyon they had entered. Finare then released Rosa's hand from his and looked around, breathing in the air deeply as he gazed at the old rocks, the aged stone which scarred the land. "This is the mountanous regions which surround Gorudoharu, to be precise the northern mountain. Where the sun strikes now leads to the peak. However, this place no longer exists. Rosa, I have taken you back into time to show you something."

Finare then pointed towards a corner of the canyon, and there was a group of people in hoods who'd built a shrine, a shrine dedicated to the stars. There was a flag which read "May Zodiac Rule Indefinately" on each side of the temple which dug deep into the earth, and the group then entered the temple. "Those people, Rosa, are known as Stargazers. There are two kinds of Stargazers, those who adorn themselves in black and red, and those in white and blue. The white and blue are known as the Saya, or rather the Scabbard, and they dedicate their lives to searching the mysteries of the Starknights, hence their name. The black and red, in contrast, are the Shisha, or the messengers, who dedicate their lives to research how to ressurect the divine lord Zodiac. Rosa, tell me, what do you believe of our lord Zodiac, what have you heard?"

[quote name=::Kyng:: timestamp=1327159458 post=5773806]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyi5xHtkb0"][u][i][b]-Kai & Mr Kazakawa-[/b][/i][/u][/url]

Kai's head, once buried into the ground beneath him managed to pick itself from the dirty, a huge cut on his forehead bleeding over his eyes as he managed to look up at Kazakawa who had charged towards Blake with lightning speed to which Blake responded with his own Delta Orion who in the very instant that N made sound. had rushed into Kazakawa and barraged him with an overwhelming number of kicks and punches, the strikes causing Kazakawa's face to show agony before Blake decided to launch him away with a huge shockwave fist, the Shinigami launching at break-neck speeds into the ground nearby the green Starknight. "W-w-wow...Blake...that was..." Kai was speachless to the awe of Blake's recent attack, the profound effect it had done to Kazakawa.

This was shortlived as Kazakawa crawled out of the crater he had been launched in, with no visible damage of the sort as he looked to Blake and said "I told you both not to get too cocky; you haven't even layed a scratch on me yet..." and in that instant Kazakawa fadded into the air once again, poofing away like dust before Blake would hear behind him. "...because that wasn't me!" followed by a sharp slash into the back of the Starknight, the real Kazakawa behind him all this time disguised in the very air behind him. Kazakawa then followed this slash with a roundhouse kick into the side of Blake's skull, knocking the Starknight off his feet as a result of the attack. "You both aren't strong enough; was I wrong? Are you truely Starknights? You both have shown me limited levels of your true power: a Shinigami would mean nothing to you if you just fought me with your true power! You both haven't yet shown yourselves worthy of your Starknights, so maybe I should end your lives and take it from you!"

Kai then barked back "Cut us some slack, we just found out our powers yesterday...ish, you can't expect us to be experts at-" "No, Shinji Inoue is not an expert in combat, Kai is! Stop holding back, allow your Starknights to truely merge with yourselves and attack me!" Mr Kazakawa responded as he made his way to Kai, stomping his foot onto his head into the ground with vigourous force saying "You are no longer a mere human being, so why are you holding back? I could kill you right now, in fact it's evident from your bleeding that I am! Stop holding back! Fight!"

And in that instant, Kai radiated a huge pulse of green energy as he stood up, Kazakawa leaping off the Starknight, to which Kai then sai, Aquila taking hold "Blake, listen to me! Use your Starlight Cannon and fire it into the air!" as if he knew the technique, as if he knew who Blake was, the starknight. "Now then, Kazakawa, you're going down! Aquila, come forth and scourge to air with glistening light! Sear the skies with your valiant flight! Purge down my enemies with your unstoppable might! I call you, [b][color=#FFFF00]Starburst Throw!!![/color][/b]" and then, as Kai slice the air with the velocity he threw Aquila, the boomerang flew into the air as it glowed a great yellow light, making somewhat of an Eagle's cry. Kai then said "Seira, now, strike Mr Kazakawa and make him immobile! Hurry!"
[/quote]

Blake was awed at the fact that Kazakawa was unharmed by Delta Orion...this was impressive. [color=#008080][i]No good...Grandpa...this isn't getting us anywhere! [/i][/color]he thought, gritting his teeth a bit. [color=#008080][i]That attack should've done something to Kazakawa-senpai.[/i][/color]

[i][color=#006400]Well he's Shinigami, you've read how they are truly powerful warriors. [/color][/i]Delta sighed as he watched Kazakawa. But the two's conversation was cut short by Shinji/Kai's idea.

[color=#008080]"Starlight Cannon into the air?" [/color]Blake asked as he put Starlight's Key on his back. [color=#008080]"Are you sure about th-" [/color]He never finished his sentence, with the fact that Shinji/Kai ran off to deal more damage to Kazakawa. [color=#008080]"Guess we're doing this..." [/color]He took a deep breath and then put his hands in front of him, in a triangle shape. Then he began to concentrate his energy.

[color=#006400][i]Blake, you sure about this?[/i][/color]

[color=#008080][i]For the first time in my life...not at all. [/i][/color]Blake thought, smirking a bit.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O-7umk2AJ4]Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST - X-Burner[/url][/i]

Blake quickly opened his eyes and yelled as the energy began to prepare for the cannon. [color=#008080]"HERE WE GO! STARLIGHT'S CANNON!!" [/color]he yelled as a huge beam shot into the sky, it almost looking like stars in the night sky. [color=#008080][i]Better know what your doing Shinji...[/i][/color]

[color=#008080]X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X[/color]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1326927531' post='5770609']
[color=#000000][b]Antalkalis[/b][/color]

[color=#800000]"Huh, [i]please,[/i]"[/color][color=#000000] Antalkalis scoffed, [/color][color=#800000]"Only [i]fools[/i] recklessly charge into battle! [i]You[/i] of all humans should know that just as well as I do,"[/color]

[color=#000000]Instead, Antalkalis wanted to see if he could provoke his opponent into a mindless rage, in which would result in him being [i]way[/i] too predictable. He studied his opposition carefully... if only to figure out how best to offend him.[/color]

[color=#800000]"I've seen a lot of monstrosities in my time... but [i]you[/i] seem to take the cake!" [/color][color=#000000]Antalkalis goaded, [/color][color=#800000]"And you'd probably eat it too, wouldn't you? Think of it... a monster, eating a cake. Hmph, I wouldn't be surprise if one exploded inside your mouth."[/color]
[/quote]

Drago knew what this alien was doing, trying to make him get into a frenzy. Thought, unfortunately for Antalkalis...this type of tactic was Drago's favorite way to make people get in a position for him to attack.

[color=#800000]"Why thank you. But you haven't seen me without this mask...so you don't know monstrosity yet~" [/color]Drago said, in a sadistic chuckle. He put his second pistol away and then grabbed his mask. [color=#800000]"Prepare yourself for my true face..." [/color]That's when he took the mask off, showing the alien his reptilian face and dragon-like eyes.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNxxVD34VwA]Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST - Vs Varia[/url][/i]

His face now had a huge grin, showing his crocodile teeth at Antalkalis. He put his mask away for a moment, then began licking his teeth. [color=#800000]"Consider yourself lucky. I don't show many people my real face...your the first. Now...I shall tell you to prepare yourself for your demise!" [/color]Drago chuckled as he took his second pistol out, beginning to shoot around and near Antalkalis, making him dodge.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327159458' post='5773806']

"Good, come forth Rosa, and I shall take you to our enemy." Finare said as his second hand enveloped Rosa's and, in the instant, they were [url="http://i43.tinypic.com/hs271y.png"]beneath an enormous cliffside[/url], the sun unable to strike within the huge canyon they had entered. Finare then released Rosa's hand from his and looked around, breathing in the air deeply as he gazed at the old rocks, the aged stone which scarred the land. "This is the mountanous regions which surround Gorudoharu, to be precise the northern mountain. Where the sun strikes now leads to the peak. However, this place no longer exists. Rosa, I have taken you back into time to show you something."

Finare then pointed towards a corner of the canyon, and there was a group of people in hoods who'd built a shrine, a shrine dedicated to the stars. There was a flag which read "May Zodiac Rule Indefinately" on each side of the temple which dug deep into the earth, and the group then entered the temple. "Those people, Rosa, are known as Stargazers. There are two kinds of Stargazers, those who adorn themselves in black and red, and those in white and blue. The white and blue are known as the Saya, or rather the Scabbard, and they dedicate their lives to searching the mysteries of the Starknights, hence their name. The black and red, in contrast, are the Shisha, or the messengers, who dedicate their lives to research how to ressurect the divine lord Zodiac. Rosa, tell me, what do you believe of our lord Zodiac, what have you heard?"
[/quote]

Rosa blushed as soon as she took Finare's hand, but it wasn't that noticeable. She didn't know what to expect so she was completely surprised where they were in a blink of an eye. Rosa looked around in fascination on how beautiful the scenery was. She was then even more more surprised when Finare mentioned that they went back in time. [color=#FFA500]"Ba..back in time"[/color] Rosa said. [color=#FF8C00]"I knew you were powerful, but to time travel"[/color]

That's when Finare started talking about the robed people. Apparently there were people that worshiped Zodiac while others the Starknights. [color=#FF8C00]"You do realize that this is a lot to take in right, you should know I'm not the brightest."[/color] she said while laughing. Before she said anything else Finare asked her a question about Zodiac. She scratched the back of her head and smiled.[color=#FF8C00] "Well, to tell you the truth I've heard many things about Zodiac, but I kind of forgot most of it."[/color] Rosa then put her hand down got a serious look on her face while looking down. [color=#FF8C00]"What I do know... is that he can help me find the truth"[/color] she whispered loud enough for Finare to hear.

Seira had spent most of this time on the sidelines, preferring to watch the battle rather than involve herself. She was still a bit jittery from earlier that day and her control of the Death Scythe might reflect that during this fight. It didn't help that Shinji/Kai's blood's scent had seemed to intensify while he fought Mr. Kazakawa. She wasn't as perplexed as to the identity of Mr. Kazakawa, realizing that it didn't matter that much as long as the campus stayed the same and her family couldn't find her. She giggled a bit when it seemed that Blake and Kai's attacks were doing nothing to Mr. Kazakawa. It reminded her of some of the more peaceful times of her battle training, learning to use the Death Scythe or risk submitting to it's power and losing yourself. [color=#4b0082][i]It seems like they're becoming tired and frustrated at this. I might as well help if it'll end this more quickly,[/i][/color] she thought to herself as she gathered power around her right hand. [i][color=#4b0082]I better not risk pulling out the scythe now. I'm not sure I could contain it.[/color][/i]

Seira blurred for a moment while Blake and Kai readied a massive attack against Mr. Kazakawa. She reappeared behind him, slicing downwards with the power in her hands, hoping that it had at least hindered his movements with a wound. As Seira sliced her face seemed to be much darker than usual, her eyes glowing a dark red.

The Void Knight was certainly enraged to have suddenly lost quite the promising prospect of a meal, the blade of his polearm being driven well over half a foot into the ground from the force he had been using with the intended death blow. However, when he turned around, he found none other than one of the Star Knights he had seen in the previous incarnation of that day. Rather than go through the trouble of ripping his weapon out of the ground right now, the armored figure simply aimed his left palm at the Star Knight.

Meanwhile, it was quite possible for both Pyre and Krystal to see Andrew, in spirit form, levitating a ways behind what was once his body. He seemed dissoriented, as if he suddenly could neither see nor hear. However, he was reaching out towards the Void Knight as if by touching the armored form he could somehow regain control of his body; alas it seemed as if that was not going to be happening any time soon.

Now, within the Void Knight's palm a curious black energy was coalescing into a hemisphere. It took only miliseconds for it to expand to a size which completely covered his hand, and the instant that it did it burst forth into an expanding cylindrical beam which ultimately reached a diameter equal to the knight's height. In its smaller stage, the beam shot forth as if meaning to collide with Pyre's chest. If it succeeded, this would probably be the girl's worst day as this particular beam was going to litterally suck all the energy from her body. Not something as simple as making her tired, this was going to sap the very thermal energy which kept her functioning as a living organism. Brief exposure would be forgivable, but if she remained too long within the embrace of this dark energy she would find herself slowly freezing. That is all assuming that she was struck in the first place.

As the black energy developed in the Void Knight's hand, Pyre glanced behind her, not to Krystal, but to the scenery behind her. Since they were in town, countless houses were behind Pyre. Knowing she didn't want to get hit by anything of the Void Knight, she didn't want to risk the lives of other people either by dodging his attack either. As the attack launched, Pyre had to think quickly on her feet. Slicing one of her swords through the air, a shadow portal formed just in time to take in the attack. Rather than make an exit portal for the attack, Pyre simply let it travel through the shadow dimension as she panted softly, having used quite a bit of energy to get the attack to enter the shadow dimension. She re-enetered her battle stance and waited for the next attack.

Meanwhile, Krystal stood up upon seeing Andrew in spirit form as well. [color=#008080]"Andrew! Andrew!"[/color] She ran over to him, making sure to keep clear of the Void Knight, and stood beside him, not really sure what to do. [color=#008080]"Andrew, can you hear me? What's going on?"[/color]

[u][i][b]-Kai, Speddio & Mr Kazakawa-[/b][/i][/u]

At the instant Blake had began to charge his cannon, Kai took hold of his boomerang, Aquila, and, closing his eyes, he spoke to the boomerang saying "I have faith in you, I trust you, I will not see you wilter; come forth and fight, Take flight, Aquila! Unleash your inner strength: Starburst Throw!" to which he soon followed up the chant with the toss of the boomerang at breakneck speeds, the boomerang soon becoming engulfed in a light aura which surrounded, and enveloped Aquila, the air around it mimicking the very sound of an eagle's majestic cry echoing throught a vast valley of emptyness. It was then when Kazakawa caught sight of the 'rang and realized Kai's plan: covering the Starburst Throw with Starlight Cannon so he couldn't strike it, the Starbursts striking him and calling the match even.

"A mediocrely smart tactic, I see you can plan now, but do you really think I'd fall to that when your 'rang has yet to reach the sky?" Mr Kazakawa called out before suddenly feeling the immense pressure of a presence behind him; it was the downwards strike of Seira's hand with a mere fraction of the power of Death Scythe, an attack that a Shinigami such as himself could easily deflect, but reflecting?..not so easy, even though it was a small fraction of the power...Kazakawa's blade met the scythe and held it back somewhat, but it left him in a deadlock, incapable of any single movement at the time unless he wanted the fight to end there and then, of course at his expense. It was simple: Kazakawa would have to wait and watch.

And watch he did, as the monochromatic sky of the Seishin sekai (For the record, it shall no longer be reffered to as the Seishin no sekai, but rather the Seishin sekai) was lit with the brilliant cluster of both the shimmering light of the Starlight Cannon, curtosey of Blake, and then the spinning boomerang that was Aquila, which soon turned into a disk of light, littering small bolts of light from it down from the sky which pelted down and, after Kai leaped into Seira and pushed her out the way, caused Mr Kazakawa's sword to swing up, which left him open for the inevitable strike of the light bolt which pelted on him harshly.

And in doing so, the Seishin sekai fadded away, Mr Kazakawa's challenge of scratching him complete as he held, underneath his hand, a burnt forehead, saying to the others "Well...you certainly out smarted me." and following this he smiled and chuckled a little, Kai panting to recover his breath as he stood up, helping Seira of course, before saying "Phew, that was a great workout!" before all of a sudden being pounced on by Speddio, the dog licking his face to which Kai said "Who's dog is this?"[hr][u][i][b]-Finare-[/b][/i][/u]

-unfinished-

The Void Knight did not actually seem to be upset with the effect of his attack, despite that it had not had its originally intended effect. He fully recognized that Pyre had been tired by the effort involved in neutralizing his attack and thusly decided to press the opportunity which he had been afforded. This being the case, he reached back to grab hold of the polearm which he had left driven into the cement and the ground beneath it. A single mighty tug tore the weapon loose and brought it up into his hands, blade pointing to his right and quickly engulfed in the same sickeningly purple aura that engulfed him. Another moment and the armored figured was charging towards the sword wielding maiden with the weapon held at the ready for a mighty overhanded slash.

As Krystal rushed towards Andrew, he turned to face her as if, somehow, he was aware of her presence. Yet the way he reached out towards her was as one who had no knowledge of their surroundings. His normally vibrant green eyes were covered over by a dull haze bearing the same coloration as the aura about the armored figure.

[color=#000000]Well, Antalkalis[/color][color=#000000] [i]could've[/i][/color][color=#000000] just sat there and let the energy shield absorb all the bullets, but that shield staying at full charge would play a key part in giving his opponent a false sense of hope. So he did the normal thing and dodged the flurry of bullets, before extracting his blade. Attempting to enrage this crocodile/human hybrid obviously didn't go according to plan, but at least Antalkalis had a Plan B. The only question was... did he have to go through the [/color][i][color=#000000]rest[/color] [/i][color=#000000]of the alphabet before coming up with a working tactic?[/color]

[color=#800000]"Oh I'll show [i]you[/i] demise!"[/color][color=#000000] Antalkalis charged forward, giving the impression that he was going to run up to his opponent and stab him with the blade, but jumped at just the last few inches from his face. He then selected one of his explosive spheres and pressed it hard against the skin of the creature's snout, making [i]sure[/i] it would stick, before using that same hand to lever his [i]own [/i]body over the top and into a horizontal "somersault". The minute he landed, Antalkalis whipped out his carbine and fired a few rounds. He wasn't expecting many to hit, but at least that would keep his opponent distracted while the sphere took its time to detonate.[/color]

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327445276' post='5779203']
[u][i][b]-Kai, Speddio & Mr Kazakawa-[/b][/i][/u]

At the instant Blake had began to charge his cannon, Kai took hold of his boomerang, Aquila, and, closing his eyes, he spoke to the boomerang saying "I have faith in you, I trust you, I will not see you wilter; come forth and fight, Take flight, Aquila! Unleash your inner strength: Starburst Throw!" to which he soon followed up the chant with the toss of the boomerang at breakneck speeds, the boomerang soon becoming engulfed in a light aura which surrounded, and enveloped Aquila, the air around it mimicking the very sound of an eagle's majestic cry echoing throught a vast valley of emptyness. It was then when Kazakawa caught sight of the 'rang and realized Kai's plan: covering the Starburst Throw with Starlight Cannon so he couldn't strike it, the Starbursts striking him and calling the match even.

"A mediocrely smart tactic, I see you can plan now, but do you really think I'd fall to that when your 'rang has yet to reach the sky?" Mr Kazakawa called out before suddenly feeling the immense pressure of a presence behind him; it was the downwards strike of Seira's hand with a mere fraction of the power of Death Scythe, an attack that a Shinigami such as himself could easily deflect, but reflecting?..not so easy, even though it was a small fraction of the power...Kazakawa's blade met the scythe and held it back somewhat, but it left him in a deadlock, incapable of any single movement at the time unless he wanted the fight to end there and then, of course at his expense. It was simple: Kazakawa would have to wait and watch.

And watch he did, as the monochromatic sky of the Seishin sekai (For the record, it shall no longer be reffered to as the Seishin no sekai, but rather the Seishin sekai) was lit with the brilliant cluster of both the shimmering light of the Starlight Cannon, curtosey of Blake, and then the spinning boomerang that was Aquila, which soon turned into a disk of light, littering small bolts of light from it down from the sky which pelted down and, after Kai leaped into Seira and pushed her out the way, caused Mr Kazakawa's sword to swing up, which left him open for the inevitable strike of the light bolt which pelted on him harshly.

And in doing so, the Seishin sekai fadded away, Mr Kazakawa's challenge of scratching him complete as he held, underneath his hand, a burnt forehead, saying to the others "Well...you certainly out smarted me." and following this he smiled and chuckled a little, Kai panting to recover his breath as he stood up, helping Seira of course, before saying "Phew, that was a great workout!" before all of a sudden being pounced on by Speddio, the dog licking his face to which Kai said "Who's dog is this?"
[/quote]

Blake returned to his normal form, as the fight ended, laying on his back seeming a bit tired after this. [color=#008080]"W-Wow...that was...an impressive fight. Wasn't it, grandpa?" [/color]he asked, seeing Delta's spirit sitting beside him. He watched as Delta nod and he smiled back. [color=#008080]"I think that with the teamwork we have right now...there isn't anything we can't accomplish."[/color]

[color=#006400][i]That sort of enthusiasm is good to hear from you, Blake. [/i][/color]Delta said chuckling. Then he noticed a familiar dog run up and lick Kai/Shinji's face. [i][color=#006400]Blake, Speedio is here.[/color][/i]

[color=#008080]"Speedio?" [/color]Blake asked as he sat up quickly. He stood up and then ran towards Kai/Shinji and then lifting Speedio off of his friend. [color=#008080]"Speedio, what's wrong boy? Where is Krystal??"[/color]

[b][color=#000000]X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X[/color][/b]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1327529412' post='5780654']
[color=#000000]Well, Antalkalis[/color][color=#000000] [i]could've[/i][/color][color=#000000] just sat there and let the energy shield absorb all the bullets, but that shield staying at full charge would play a key part in giving his opponent a false sense of hope. So he did the normal thing and dodged the flurry of bullets, before extracting his blade. Attempting to enrage this crocodile/human hybrid obviously didn't go according to plan, but at least Antalkalis had a Plan B. The only question was... did he have to go through the [/color][i][color=#000000]rest[/color] [/i][color=#000000]of the alphabet before coming up with a working tactic?[/color]

[color=#800000]"Oh I'll show [i]you[/i] demise!"[/color][color=#000000] Antalkalis charged forward, giving the impression that he was going to run up to his opponent and stab him with the blade, but jumped at just the last few inches from his face. He then selected one of his explosive spheres and pressed it hard against the skin of the creature's snout, making [i]sure[/i] it would stick, before using that same hand to lever his [i]own [/i]body over the top and into a horizontal "somersault". The minute he landed, Antalkalis whipped out his carbine and fired a few rounds. He wasn't expecting many to hit, but at least that would keep his opponent distracted while the sphere took its time to detonate.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#800000]"Finally some action!" [/color]Drago chuckled as he watched Antalkalis move towards him, then...jump over him? [color=#800000][i]Huh? Something isn't right. Why the hell didn't he attack me? [/i][/color]he thought, watching the alien land on the other side, before pulling out a carbine. [color=#800000]"HOLY S-" [/color]Drago began saying as he began to jump and dodge the rounds that the alien shot. [color=#800000]"Ya know, if you keep shooting...you'll run out of bullets!!" [/color]he said as he jumped and dodged the bullets, not even paying attention to the sphere and its detonating time. He pointed his pistols at Antalkalis, shooting him as well, only when he had a chance to...when he wasn't dodging the bullets.

[color=#008080]"Andrew?! What's going on.."[/color] Krystal asked as she reached he hand out to grab Andrew's. Just as she was to take it, she stopped her hand just before she touched his. Shaking away any doubt or fear caused by Andrew's eyes, she took a firm hold of his hand, hoping that would help Andrew in some shape or form.

Meanwhile, Pyre brought up her weapons in an X-formation just in time to catch the Void Knight's polearm and stop it from hitting her. She held her pose for a minute before gravity, weight of the polearm and the angle it pressing down on her down on her started to cause her to slowly lower down to her left knee. Whether or not she'd lower completely down to her left knee was dependant on Void Knight's next move.

Finare chuckled at Rosa's remarks amazed he could time travel, to which Finare turned his gaze, his ruby eyes, onto her emerald ones as he said "Rosa, you certainly are forgetful, but it's okay; no-one is perfect, neither is my Lord. Rosa, I am the Prophet of Change, which means that it is my existence, my being which allows any and all changes to occur; and because of this, Zodiac has granted me a certain degree of omnipotency to the extent where if my powers were greater, the line of fate would shatter. I shall explain more in due time, but for now, don't become too surprised by my abilities. I do believe, however, I was not able to say your power itself is remarkably beautiful, full of grace as is the bearer of such techniques; there's clearly more to you than what meets the eye, and I know both Drago and myself will enjoy the privledge of finding out more about you."

"As for what you say about my Lord is somewhat true. Now, I shall ask you a question in relation to the quiet matter you spoke of, but for now we must watch and observe: the Shisha are those, as I have said, who worship Zodiac." Finare then turned his gaze, his blank smile, to the cave where the Shisha cult stood who then began to make their steady progress inside the cave. Finare lifted his hands to his head height and said "Rosa, come." before making his way to the cave itself, his long hair swaying as he made his way to the cave's entrance, the temple of the Shisha cult.

Eventually they had reached an elevation which overlooked the rest of the Shisha, all seated in the cave in a layout which resembled a Church, the man at the front lifting his arms wide. Finare then turned to Rosa and said "Feel free to turn away when you need to, this is the most upsetting event I find in the entire history of the Shisha cult, and the leader was banished from the cult later in the year for this abomination; I can assure you it may upset you." with a serious voice as he turned his attention and looked down to the ceremony at hand, his stern eyes watching down from above.

The leader's wide arms then threw back the hood, revealing a bald head with the very symbol on Finare's forehead and he spoke with a booming voice: [color=#0000ff]"Brothers! We are here today as we have failed to bring forth the necessary tools for which worshipping our Lord is but hopless with their presence; I shall beg and plead for our Lord Zodiac's forgiveness as today I bring forth a sacrifice of my own."[/color] to which a group of tall hooded men, all wearing the same cloaks, brought in a woman and a boy, blindfolded, gagged and tied up. The entire crowd was curious at what was happening, but the most noticeable murmurs were "Isn't that his son and wife?", "He's sacrificing his family for our salvation!" and "Zodiac will love such an appreciative gift."

"Brothers! I shall sacrifice my family to spare your lives! They will be imprisoned to starve, suffocate, or die of thirst, and their matyred souls shall once again open the gates to Paradise!" This chant caused an uproar of cheers as the two were then thrown into a room and closed in, locked by both the door of wood, iron, and a boulder to seal the concaved entrance. It was at this time when Finare turned to Rosa and said "This man made three mistakes: firstly he assumed Zodiac would take mercy on his cult for a sacrifice, but he cannot as these blind followers are misguided, because Lord Zodiac died, his death was what we call the Big Bang; secondly, this man assumed Zodiac would accept such a gift, but my Lord, even if he was alive, would despise the sacrifice of his own flock."

Finare then took Rosa's hand and suddenly they appeared in another chamber, on their right was the man, the leader of the cult, being hung by three others whom all said "He lied to us all. His sacrifice was cold blooded murder; an unfaithful liar deserves nothing beyond death!" to which Finare then said "And that, Rosa, is the third reason." He then turned to Rosa, brushing a hair from her face so she could see him entirely mainly to get her fully concentrated attention as he then explained that "The reason, however, which I brought you here was solely because it is them, the Shisha, who will be our flock. Rosa, we shall soon begin to recruit the Shisha, and rebuild the former cult to a righteous path."

In a while Finare then escorted Rosa from the cave as he asked "What is it which you seek from Zodiac?" in reference to her whisper from earlier.

[i][u][b]-Mr Kazakawa, Kai -> Shinji & Speddio-[/b][/u][/i]

Mr Kazakawa then stood to his feet and said "I'll leave the rest down to you three, Pyre might need your support." to which he then leaped into the moonlight, the shine reflecting off his sword blidning them in a flash and, well, he'd vanished into thin air. "Now that's a cool exit." Kai said in regard to this. Speddio looked over to Blake and barked as he nudged Kai in the face with one of worry, nudging him over and over to which Kai said "Hey! Cut it out! Fine, fine, I'll go with." but then Speddio started talking "You better, Mister, or I'll chew your balls off!" to which Kai jumped to his feet, covering his privates as he said "I'm up, I'm up!..wait, did that dog just talk...oh, who cares, it's not the weirdest thing...thing that's...happened t[size=4]o[/size][size=3]d[/size][size=2]a[/size][size=1]y[/size]..." and Kai then collapsed to the ground, reverting to Shinji as his loss of blood had caused him to faint.

Speddio looked over to Shinji, after the possible reactions of both Blake and Seira, before saying "Geez, you hoomans are so weird! Move over!" before nudging his way passed them, glowing pinky and enveloped in hearts, hearts which resembled Krystal's birthmark, which then were accompanied by sparkling light that of Blake's shining Starligh Cannon. Speddio then said "Agape! Heal!" to which the aura enveloped Shinji and began to restore the blood which he had lost, Shinji's eyes awakening as he sat up weakly looking around as he said "Mmm...that was so horrible...where am I? Blake, Seria?"

Speddio then pounced on his hand and kicked him with all fours in a flurry as he said "COME ON ALREADY! SHI-SHI, BLA-BLA, AND OTHER LADY, WE NEED TO GO HELP KRY-KRY!" before darting over to the huge fight between the two, Shinji and pressumably the others following suit to which they encountered Pyre fighting the Void Knight, and Krystal holding an eerily odd Andrew, to which Shinji gulped, but Kai who was present behind him said "Oh no, oh no, I am not fighting again! Kazakawa almost caused me to bleed to death, and you want me to fight this guy? And speaking of which where the hell did Kazakawa go? Why didn't he decide to help us!?!"

"Shut up KAI-KAI!" Speddio said to the spirit before focussing everyone around him, which allowed Speddio to cry out "Seishin sekai, aita!" which caused Krystal, Pyre, Andrew, the Void Knight, Shinji, and Blake and Seira assuming they joined in on the ride, to enter the monochromatic Spirit World; Speddio then called out "KRY-KRY, BE CAREFUL KRY-KRY!" to which Shinji then picked up and cradled the pup in his arms, Speddio not once averting his gaze of concern from Krystal. Pyre, meh, Krystal and Blake were who were important right now!

[color=#000000][i]"Ya know, if you keep shooting... you'll run out of bullets!!"[/i][/color]

[color=#800000]"Of course I'd run out of bullets, you fool!"[/color][color=#000000] Antalkalis scoffed, as he continued to open fire, [/color][color=#800000]"But I'll [i]always[/i] have ways to harm you!"[/color]

[color="#000000"]He didn't even stop firing as Drago fired back; all he had to do was change from trying to shoot [i]him[/i] to shooting the incoming bullets, as his [i]own[/i] rounds were more than capable of destroying them. It certainly took a few seconds of changing from guy to bullets to guy to bullets, until the explosive on Drago's nose... well, exploded.[/color]

[color=#000000]Taking that as his cue to strike with the blade, Antalkalis stopped firing and charged forward. This time, he actually [i]was[/i] intending to just run up to the guy and stab him, but well... let's face it, he [i]would[/i] put in a little bit more effort than [i]that[/i]. Assuming Drago took as long to recover and react as Antalkalis expected, there wasn't a hope in hell that Drago could evade a thrusted blade to the side of the face. The only way such a fate could be avoided was if Antalkalis had overlooked something.[/color]

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327683776' post='5783769']

Finare chuckled at Rosa's remarks amazed he could time travel, to which Finare turned his gaze, his ruby eyes, onto her emerald ones as he said "Rosa, you certainly are forgetful, but it's okay; no-one is perfect, neither is my Lord. Rosa, I am the Prophet of Change, which means that it is my existence, my being which allows any and all changes to occur; and because of this, Zodiac has granted me a certain degree of omnipotency to the extent where if my powers were greater, the line of fate would shatter. I shall explain more in due time, but for now, don't become too surprised by my abilities. I do believe, however, I was not able to say your power itself is remarkably beautiful, full of grace as is the bearer of such techniques; there's clearly more to you than what meets the eye, and I know both Drago and myself will enjoy the privledge of finding out more about you."

"As for what you say about my Lord is somewhat true. Now, I shall ask you a question in relation to the quiet matter you spoke of, but for now we must watch and observe: the Shisha are those, as I have said, who worship Zodiac." Finare then turned his gaze, his blank smile, to the cave where the Shisha cult stood who then began to make their steady progress inside the cave. Finare lifted his hands to his head height and said "Rosa, come." before making his way to the cave itself, his long hair swaying as he made his way to the cave's entrance, the temple of the Shisha cult.

Eventually they had reached an elevation which overlooked the rest of the Shisha, all seated in the cave in a layout which resembled a Church, the man at the front lifting his arms wide. Finare then turned to Rosa and said "Feel free to turn away when you need to, this is the most upsetting event I find in the entire history of the Shisha cult, and the leader was banished from the cult later in the year for this abomination; I can assure you it may upset you." with a serious voice as he turned his attention and looked down to the ceremony at hand, his stern eyes watching down from above.

The leader's wide arms then threw back the hood, revealing a bald head with the very symbol on Finare's forehead and he spoke with a booming voice: [color=#0000FF]"Brothers! We are here today as we have failed to bring forth the necessary tools for which worshipping our Lord is but hopless with their presence; I shall beg and plead for our Lord Zodiac's forgiveness as today I bring forth a sacrifice of my own."[/color] to which a group of tall hooded men, all wearing the same cloaks, brought in a woman and a boy, blindfolded, gagged and tied up. The entire crowd was curious at what was happening, but the most noticeable murmurs were "Isn't that his son and wife?", "He's sacrificing his family for our salvation!" and "Zodiac will love such an appreciative gift."

"Brothers! I shall sacrifice my family to spare your lives! They will be imprisoned to starve, suffocate, or die of thirst, and their matyred souls shall once again open the gates to Paradise!" This chant caused an uproar of cheers as the two were then thrown into a room and closed in, locked by both the door of wood, iron, and a boulder to seal the concaved entrance. It was at this time when Finare turned to Rosa and said "This man made three mistakes: firstly he assumed Zodiac would take mercy on his cult for a sacrifice, but he cannot as these blind followers are misguided, because Lord Zodiac died, his death was what we call the Big Bang; secondly, this man assumed Zodiac would accept such a gift, but my Lord, even if he was alive, would despise the sacrifice of his own flock."

Finare then took Rosa's hand and suddenly they appeared in another chamber, on their right was the man, the leader of the cult, being hung by three others whom all said "He lied to us all. His sacrifice was cold blooded murder; an unfaithful liar deserves nothing beyond death!" to which Finare then said "And that, Rosa, is the third reason." He then turned to Rosa, brushing a hair from her face so she could see him entirely mainly to get her fully concentrated attention as he then explained that "The reason, however, which I brought you here was solely because it is them, the Shisha, who will be our flock. Rosa, we shall soon begin to recruit the Shisha, and rebuild the former cult to a righteous path."

In a while Finare then escorted Rosa from the cave as he asked "What is it which you seek from Zodiac?" in reference to her whisper from earlier.

[i][u][b]-Mr Kazakawa, Kai -> Shinji & Speddio-[/b][/u][/i]

Mr Kazakawa then stood to his feet and said "I'll leave the rest down to you three, Pyre might need your support." to which he then leaped into the moonlight, the shine reflecting off his sword blidning them in a flash and, well, he'd vanished into thin air. "Now that's a cool exit." Kai said in regard to this. Speddio looked over to Blake and barked as he nudged Kai in the face with one of worry, nudging him over and over to which Kai said "Hey! Cut it out! Fine, fine, I'll go with." but then Speddio started talking "You better, Mister, or I'll chew your balls off!" to which Kai jumped to his feet, covering his privates as he said "I'm up, I'm up!..wait, did that dog just talk...oh, who cares, it's not the weirdest thing...thing that's...happened t[size=4]o[/size][size=3]d[/size][size=2]a[/size][size=1]y[/size]..." and Kai then collapsed to the ground, reverting to Shinji as his loss of blood had caused him to faint.

Speddio looked over to Shinji, after the possible reactions of both Blake and Seira, before saying "Geez, you hoomans are so weird! Move over!" before nudging his way passed them, glowing pinky and enveloped in hearts, hearts which resembled Krystal's birthmark, which then were accompanied by sparkling light that of Blake's shining Starligh Cannon. Speddio then said "Agape! Heal!" to which the aura enveloped Shinji and began to restore the blood which he had lost, Shinji's eyes awakening as he sat up weakly looking around as he said "Mmm...that was so horrible...where am I? Blake, Seria?"

Speddio then pounced on his hand and kicked him with all fours in a flurry as he said "COME ON ALREADY! SHI-SHI, BLA-BLA, AND OTHER LADY, WE NEED TO GO HELP KRY-KRY!" before darting over to the huge fight between the two, Shinji and pressumably the others following suit to which they encountered Pyre fighting the Void Knight, and Krystal holding an eerily odd Andrew, to which Shinji gulped, but Kai who was present behind him said "Oh no, oh no, I am not fighting again! Kazakawa almost caused me to bleed to death, and you want me to fight this guy? And speaking of which where the hell did Kazakawa go? Why didn't he decide to help us!?!"

"Shut up KAI-KAI!" Speddio said to the spirit before focussing everyone around him, which allowed Speddio to cry out "Seishin sekai, aita!" which caused Krystal, Pyre, Andrew, the Void Knight, Shinji, and Blake and Seira assuming they joined in on the ride, to enter the monochromatic Spirit World; Speddio then called out "KRY-KRY, BE CAREFUL KRY-KRY!" to which Shinji then picked up and cradled the pup in his arms, Speddio not once averting his gaze of concern from Krystal. Pyre, meh, Krystal and Blake were who were important right now!
[/quote]

[color=#008080]"S-Speedio...!" [/color]Blake said as he finally saw why he was freaking out. Krystal's Celestrian Spirit was being attacked by the Void Knight, while Krystal herself was holding Andrew, who looked a bit eerie. [color=#008080]"Krystal!!"[/color]

[color=#006400][i]That's what the dog was trying to say. Kai, I know you don't feel like helping, but we need you...SHE needs you! [/i][/color]Delta said, glancing from Kai to Pyre. [color=#006400][i]Cause if you don't help her...then she may be ending up getting hurt very badly![/i][/color]

Blake looked at Krystal and Andrew, then at Pyre and the Void Knight. [color=#008080]"S-Speedio...what should we do? If we try and help...Krystal and Andrew might get caught in the crossfire...a-and..." [/color]he began, but then he stopped. Why was he acting all shy and studdery again? He confronted Kazakawa about who he was, so now he could handle other situations better. [color=#008080]"Shinji, I'll help Krystal's Celestrian Spirit. You, Speedio, and Seria get Krystal and Andrew to a safe distance. I don't want them to get really hurt."[/color]

[color=#006400][i]You have a plan then? [/i][/color]Delta asked, looking at Blake.

Blake simply shrugged at this. [color=#008080]"To be honest, not really...was just gonna wing it. But anyway, go get them to a safer area, Shinji!"[/color]

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1327740962' post='5785148']
[color=#000000][i]"Ya know, if you keep shooting... you'll run out of bullets!!"[/i][/color]

[color=#800000]"Of course I'd run out of bullets, you fool!"[/color][color=#000000] Antalkalis scoffed, as he continued to open fire, [/color][color=#800000]"But I'll [i]always[/i] have ways to harm you!"[/color]

[color=#000000]He didn't even stop firing as Drago fired back; all he had to do was change from trying to shoot [i]him[/i] to shooting the incoming bullets, as his [i]own[/i] rounds were more than capable of destroying them. It certainly took a few seconds of changing from guy to bullets to guy to bullets, until the explosive on Drago's nose... well, exploded.[/color]

[color=#000000]Taking that as his cue to strike with the blade, Antalkalis stopped firing and charged forward. This time, he actually [i]was[/i] intending to just run up to the guy and stab him, but well... let's face it, he [i]would[/i] put in a little bit more effort than [i]that[/i]. Assuming Drago took as long to recover and react as Antalkalis expected, there wasn't a hope in hell that Drago could evade a thrusted blade to the side of the face. The only way such a fate could be avoided was if Antalkalis had overlooked something.[/color]
[/quote]

Drago was caught back by the explosion and he had to admit...IT HURT LIKE HELL!!! [color=#800000][i]D-Damn it... [/i][/color]he said as he fell on the ground, groaning. [color=#800000][i]Gotta get up....gotta get up!! [/i][/color]He needed to get back up, but seeing as this really took a toll on him...Drago feared the worst. [color=#800000][i]No...I can't lose here. I'm supposed to continue to terrorize this place...need to get up!!! [/i][/color]Apparently the pep-talk to himself worked, he slowly started to recover and stand up, just as Antalkalis rushed towards him. Drago saw Antalkalis, growling, with a glaring look. Not only did this alien just have an explosive blow up literally in his face...he made Drago look weak...and he wasn't happy.

Drago let out a loud yell as he saw Antalkalis approach him. [color=#800000]"YOU WANNA GO OUT LIKE THIS...THEN TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME!!" [/color]he yelled as he took out a knife and rushed at Antalkalis. A nice slash across the face would work...unoriginal cause he knew the alien was doing the same...but was going to be effective either way.

The instant that Krystal took hold of Andrew's arm, she was consumed by the same invisible nightmare in which Andrew was trapped. The world around her vanished into complete and utter blackness, with the only thing visible being the young man whose arm she was grasping. Any sound from the world itself was suddenly drowned out by a thunderous noise akin to a mighty wind. However, the young boy turned his face to Krystal with a mixture of confusion and relief on his face which was no longer marred by the appearance of the purple aura over his eyes.

"Krystal? What...how...are you okay?" His voice was heard with surprising clarity over the sound of wind, and what's more he did not even seem to be shouting.

Meanwhile, the Void Knight took full advantage of Pyre's less than ideal state. Rather than continue to drive her into the ground, he pulled the polearm back from where it had been lodged against her blades and up an at-the-ready position. In the same motion, he sent his left knee forward and upward in a hard trive which was meant to end in the girl's diaphragm.

Krystal jumped slightly with the sudden change as she was cast into the dark and empty world Andrew was in. [color=#008080]"Andrew!? You're alright! What's going on? Where are we?"[/color] She bit her lip slightly, scared of all the things that have been going on. First, she was cast out of her body. Then a classmate of hers was in the situation. finally, after trying to help, she was stuck where he was. Well, she figured that if she let go of his hand, she'd be set free fo this nightmare, but didn't want to leave Andrew alone. [color=#008080]"Where is all this wind coming from? And why can we hear each other just fine?"[/color]

While Krystal tried to figure out what was happening to her and Andrew, Pyre's eyes opened wide as the Void Knight's knee slammed into her diaphragm and sent her reeling back into the wall of the alley way. Just before Pyre slammed into the wall and left a big dent in it, Speddio opened the Seishin around them, meaning the dent in the wall wouldn't exist in the living dimension. Sliding down to the ground, Pyre regained her breath and strength. Standing up fully, she charged forward, aiming to tackled the Void Knight to the ground. If it worked, she would then proceed to try and knock the pole arm out of his grasp and out of his range of reach.

Seira stood by during this exchange, confused as to what action she could take against this Void Knight. The concept of helping others never really being understood because of her upbringing. No one could be trusted in Hell so why would the above world be any different? She was also still surprised at seeing a talking dog and the revelation that Mr. Kazakawa was so powerful. Her mind was spinning in so many directions and she just needed time to understand what was going on. It would help if she could just head home to sort out the day but it just kept getting more and more infuriating and confusing. And to top it all off she was incredibly hungry because of her botched lunch. Her eyes had even begun to pulse with a red glow as her hunger grew. [i][color=#4b0082]I need to get home and feed. This setback with my daily eating schedule is quite frustrating, [/color][/i]she thought to herself, her eyes narrowing slightly in anger. She swelled power into her right hand, not daring to let out her scythe still.

Archived