Things that tick you off

TOM 3.5

[quote name='Ezio Auditore di Firenze' timestamp='1321214418' post='5638120'][list=1]
[*]how we are misunderstood. i do admit, we did kinda flame that topic a little. but our main aim always remains the same.
[*]fake types. this is not creativity. this is a mindlessly foolish fool trying to make their card look good with a type that could be scrapped and a real type selected.
[*]Yuzuru Otonashi.
[/list]
[/quote]
[i]Psychic was a Fake Type[/i]

And I don't care if you dislike me, you're the ones who exist to flame and spam the FTK =/

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1321212722' post='5637995']
When people b**** about creativity
When people get butthurt that their club keeps dying and another club that they only exist to flame works
When people basically do this "f*** EVERYTHING I DON'T WANT CENSORSHIP OR ANYTHING f*** THE KIDS" bs.
[/quote]

So this isn't swearing? We mean to make a petition to remove fake types in RC. and by the way. The FTR and the FTK used to co exist with mild flaming from both ends. Members like you messed it up.

[quote name='Admiral Tim' timestamp='1321214502' post='5638128']
So this isn't swearing? We mean to make a petition to remove fake types in RC. and by the way. The FTR and the FTK used to co exist with mild flaming from both ends. Members like you messed it up.
[/quote]
b**** was one time, the quote was someone else, herp derp.

I joined the FTK after the war, I just see you people still fighting, even after your own members, IE King, told you to stop flaming =/

And PSYCHICS WERE A FAKE TYPE. THEY WERE INTRODUCED.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1321214710' post='5638143']
b**** was one time, the quote was someone else, herp derp.

I joined the FTK after the war, I just see you people still fighting, even after your own members, IE King, told you to stop flaming =/

And PSYCHICS WERE A FAKE TYPE. THEY WERE INTRODUCED.
[/quote]

Did you ever once see us say anything about psychics? HERP DERP!
Flame you guys? We talked among ourselves. We said nothing to you.

[quote name='Admiral Tim' timestamp='1321214806' post='5638152']
Did you ever once see us say anything about psychics? HERP DERP!
Flame you guys? We talked among ourselves. We said nothing to you.
[/quote]
You're not understanding.

Psychic was a fake type that didn't exist until 5D's.

Fake types are viable, within reason =>

And, you're spammign the FTK right now ._.

[quote name='PatchBobo27' timestamp='1320766661' post='5626116']
Hello here talk about things that tick you off.
Rules[list=1]
[*]only 3 things that tick you off per post please.

[*]Have fun

[*]please do it in a list format like the rules
[*]no flaming
[/list]
now for my post[list=1]
[*]Idiots who think they are an awesome cop when they are total noobs and need to get a life

[*]People who say they think anime are for noobs and marvel is better

[*]People who say Goku is weaker then Superman when we all know that Goku is stronger than stupiddork I mean supernerd I mean stupidman ahh I mean superman hehehe ^_^
[/list]
[/quote]

Marvel is overall better. But in the end, its a matter of opinion.

1.Stupid people whothink they`re important
2.Stupid People.
3.People.

[quote name='Itachi V. Remo' timestamp='1321317187' post='5642260']
People who attempt to be hipsters by denouncing their very own race for the stupidity of the few

I seriously think this topic can only spawn more flame wars

It's sad that the farthest YCM can go in this topic without flaming spam is 3 pages
[/quote]

Srry bout that. I try not to start but I had to defend my friends. Anyways, It ticks me off to. People that say they hate there race. Pretending as if they're not human.

Sub-stellar use of grammar.
The inability to see the value of one's own life.
Idiocy, to any degree.
Having to abide exactly by rules, in most cases. I prefer to see them more as guidelines for the most part.
People who think they're better than me, because I'm always better than them. (Yeah, I know, I'm a hypocrite)
Chavs.
The fact that I'll probably never get laid.
The fact that I can't own a real pokemon.
My lack of money.

Eh, I was close to 3.

• 2 weeks later...

People who attempt to be hipsters by denouncing their very own race for the stupidity of the few

It's sad that the farthest YCM can go in this topic without flaming spam is 3 pages
[/quote]

Wait. Are you calling me a hipster?

I just hate the way 90% of people nowadays have attitude issues.

I mean, its nice to be nice.

1.) I'm black so I enjoy fried chicken, but I hate that I enjoy it so much.

2.) There's no more chicken left in my fridge. I'm pissed off.

3.) There's no more fried chicken because I'm eating the last of it right now. And I just realized we're out of Kool-Aid.

[/quote]
So let me get this straight; you are complaining that the furthest YCM can go without flaming is 3 pages. Which is better than most forums I might add, and you thought that insulting another member and 'fanning the flames' if you will, would help? ;_;

To be honest, I agree with Black Knight, however, as finding a fault within yourself is not the topic I shall list things that honestly annoy me. No, it isn't going to be anything like 'people' and 'God' as why would that stuff annoy me in real life? Neither of the two have ever really harmed me and I wish other members would take it upon themselves to see that too. Life can be good, it just depends on how you wish to see it. So, moving on to things that annoy me.

. People who try too hard at being someone they're not.
. The chorus to 'sag my pants' by Hopsin (Seriously, I like the guy but the chorus annoys me).
. Dragon Ball Evolution.

Archived