Things that tick you off

TOM 3.5

[quote name='Clear Vice Dragon' timestamp='1322555946' post='5673800']
1. [b]People bashing each other for their music tastes[/b] (I hate this SO much)
2. Vandalism
3. Bullies
[/quote]
This, very much so, although for me it's more people who bash for taste in anything.
2.) Yaoi fangirls/boys. I don't mind yaoi in general, just the people who obsess over a particular pairing and get pissed if someone disagrees with them.
3.) Arguments with my family, only because they last for hours and never goes anywhere.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1322581290' post='5674026']
3. When people make fun of me for knitting.
[/quote]

Aww just throw some socks or scarves on them > :sad: (though socks are more effective, especially used ones)

Bah if they're guys making fun of it, I could understand, but girls are probably just jealous. ;)

Things that tick me off:
-Massive egos and arrogance. Ok everyone is doing it up to some point, but people who go overboard tick me off
-Hypocrisy, double-standards (again mostly when it goes overboard)
-Mosquitos and when they fly around my ears ;__;
-Music snobbism
-World savers/environmentalists/animal activists/savers of hunger in the world/whatever who insist on how they're the only, best people fighting against the evils, compared to all the other lazy/stupid/amoral bums and rub it under everyone's nose (only that kind, PETA falls into the category for example). It's good to be vocal about things, but it's not because you're the loudest that you're doing more :/

WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE THE DAMN VIDEO GAMES OUT OF THE CASES AFTER THEY PLAY THEM! FFS I HAD TO PAY 60 DOLLARS FOR THAT GAME! WHY DOES IT GOTTA BE LIKE THAT?!?!

Also...

- People with no common sense, too much ego/arrogance. Douches in general actually.
- VEGANS. Specifically those who don't STFU about their vegan lifestyle and act like saints. Like I give a damn.
- Music elitism. Open your skull and let other music in.
- People who use memes in real life.
- Other small things not worth mentioning... bees, summertime, ect...

[list]
[*]The Guilty Gear Fanbase. They stick their dicks in their asses and just whine about anything that Isn't Guilty Gear, and say everything else is Trash without any reason to back it up. Do you realise how much Arc System Works is doing to help the Guilty Gear fanbase? Don't just vomit it all back in their face. They didn't have to bother to get the rights back to it, you ungratful bunch of bastards. If you don't like a game, don't play it. It seems they don't have basic intelligence skills to the point they deny that BlazBlue and other ASW games have shown progress from the Guilty Gear games. BlazBlue and Guilty Gear are actually very different, except in core mechanics.They look similar but they arn't. Guilty Gear perfers short combos that deal average damage, where as BlazBlue has incredibly long combos that can take off 1/2 of someone's health. CT was horrible on balance, CS1 was getting there and CS2 is just right. I can't remember how many games it took for GG to get balanced
[*]People who look at me strangely because I play Arcarna Heart: Yes, I play Arcarna Heart. Big deal? No, not really.
[/list]

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1322678155' post='5676458']
[list]
[*]The Guilty Gear Fanbase. They stick their dicks in their asses and just whine about anything that Isn't Guilty Gear, and say everything else is Trash without any reason to back it up. Do you realise how much Arc System Works is doing to help the Guilty Gear fanbase? Don't just vomit it all back in their face. They didn't have to bother to get the rights back to it, you ungratful bunch of bastards. If you don't like a game, don't play it. It seems they don't have basic intelligence skills to the point they deny that BlazBlue and other ASW games have shown progress from the Guilty Gear games. BlazBlue and Guilty Gear are actually very different, except in core mechanics.They look similar but they arn't. Guilty Gear perfers short combos that deal average damage, where as BlazBlue has incredibly long combos that can take off 1/2 of someone's health. CT was horrible on balance, CS1 was getting there and CS2 is just right. I can't remember how many games it took for GG to get balanced
[*]People who look at me strangely because I play Arcarna Heart: Yes, I play Arcarna Heart. Big deal? No, not really.
[/list]
[/quote]

Because this post is perfect for it:

Irony ticks me off. I love it, but it irritates me when people don't realise how ironic they're being.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1322678954' post='5676488']
I know it's Hypocritical, but it makes me so annoyed :/
[/quote]

If that makes you annoyed, think about how the rest of us feel when you don't just shut up about BlazBlue, and how good it is, and random tangents about BlazBlue that have no relevance to topic etc etc etc.

[quote name='Eros Thanatos' timestamp='1322680362' post='5676525']
Know what else pisses me off? People who associate the hip-hop genre with the rap genre. TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF MUSIC YA MOTHAF--
[/quote]
Oh dear God, I missed you so much xD

Weeaboos really tick me off.

You wanna know what else ticks me off?
When people try to mock others by taking what they said and quoting it as an all caps rage or by using poor spelling and grammar.

Example (In case I didn't make much sense):
User 1: Yeah, I really do hate the American government.
User 2: Haha, yeah, I agree.
User 3: lol look at all of you. You're all like "OMG I HAETS DE AMERICAS!!!!1! LOLOOLLOOOOL!!!!!!1111!!11!11

Pretty bad example I guess but I think it makes my point.

[quote name='Ŋęѵɇᶉɱøɽᶒ' timestamp='1322859327' post='5681042']
You wanna know what else ticks me off?
When people try to mock others by taking what they said and quoting it as an all caps rage or by using poor spelling and grammar.

Example (In case I didn't make much sense):
User 1: Yeah, I really do hate the American government.
User 2: Haha, yeah, I agree.
User 3: lol look at all of you. You're all like "OMG I HAETS DE AMERICAS!!!!1! LOLOOLLOOOOL!!!!!!1111!!11!11

Pretty bad example I guess but I think it makes my point.
[/quote]

lol look at everyone in this thead all liek "B!TCH B!TCH B!TCH B!TCH!!!!!!!!11!!1!1!!!!!!!!!

Archived