Things that tick you off

TOM 3.5

Hello here talk about things that tick you off.
Rules[list=1]
[*]only 3 things that tick you off per post please.

[*]Have fun

[*]please do it in a list format like the rules
[*]no flaming
[/list]
now for my post[list=1]
[*]Idiots who think they are an awesome cop when they are total noobs and need to get a life

[*]People who say they think anime are for noobs and marvel is better

[*]People who say Goku is weaker then Superman when we all know that Goku is stronger than stupiddork I mean supernerd I mean stupidman ahh I mean superman hehehe ^_^
[/list]

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad Grammar, like the title "Things that ticks you off", ticks me off. The entire post above also makes me cringe as it is full of said bad grammar.
People that make thread rules for a general topic.
Hypocrisy
Card Games not on motorcycles

Please understand the rules are there so that people can share and view others griefs without looking through 100 different things
So can you please follow them its just for the ease of people viewing the topic so can you can please put it into a list format and only put 3 things.
Its for organization
Ex:[list=1]
[*]Bad grammer on this topics title
[*]Card games not on motorcycles
[*]Hyprocrisy
[/list]

Things that Tick me off:

1.Ticks.
You knnow the bugs, but i suppose the symbol for correct annoys me too!

2.Humans, with a futile reason of existence.
You know those people who's sole existence is to piss you off and nothing else, yeah those.

3.Not going anywhere in Life.
I think we all know that feel, when we think nothing will work and you realise you might as well give up, I hate that feeling, but I live with it everyday.

4.My Ex-girlfriends boyfriend.
Obvious reasons.

thats all that ticks me off. bye.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1320767428' post='5626126']
Bad Grammar, like the title "Things that ticks you off", ticks me off. The entire post above also makes me cringe as it is full of said bad grammar.
People that make thread rules for a general topic.
Hypocrisy
Card Games not on motorcycles
[/quote]

You're as incredible a hypocrite as every human ever.

The only thing that really gets to me is people touching me. Anywhere. I'm usually very calm, but it just gets to me when people try to strike or physically bother me. Very few people have that consent and of all the freedom I would give everybody in the world, physical contact to somebody who doesn't want it is something nobody should ever be allowed.

[quote name='PatchBobo27' timestamp='1320766661' post='5626116']
Hello here talk about things that tick you off.
Rules[list=1]
[*]only 3 things that tick you off per post please.

[*]Have fun

[*]please do it in a list format like the rules
[*]no flaming
[/list]
now for my post[list=1]
[*]Idiots who think they are an awesome cop when they are total noobs and need to get a life

[*]People who say they think anime are for noobs and marvel is better

[*]People who say Goku is weaker then Superman when we all know that Goku is stronger than stupiddork I mean supernerd I mean stupidman ahh I mean superman hehehe ^_^
[/list]
[/quote]

1. People who call others Noobs when they are one...
2. People that insult Marvel and DC
3. People with needless rules, bad grammar and that can't bother to use spoilers....

Oh wait all these things add up to you so I'm gonna break your rule.

4. People like you tick me off.

Admiral Tim@ 1.Please understand one of my friends cousins pretends to be a cop and is a noob. He is also a real jerk.
2. When my friends and I watch anime he changes the channel or takes out the dvd and puts in a captain america thing or whatever
3.I put the rules for organization.The rules were done on an ipod. Rules will be updated soon so you are not breaking a rule. Spoilers are not needed for the post you quoted.
4. I don't care if I tick you off.

[quote name='PatchBobo27' timestamp='1320869223' post='5628733']
Admiral Tim@ 1.Please understand one of my friends cousins pretends to be a cop and is a noob. He is also a real jerk.
2. When my friends and I watch anime he changes the channel or takes out the dvd and puts in a captain america thing or whatever
3.I put the rules for organization.The rules were done on an ipod. Rules will be updated soon so you are not breaking a rule. Spoilers are not needed for the post you quoted.
4. I don't care if I tick you off.
[/quote]

Make all the excuses you want. Go ahead with the "I don't care" attitude. Fact is your still ticking me off.

1. People who tell me what to do. (this doesn't mean like school work. So much as the other day, I said Oh my God and this girl was like, "Hey don't say that! Do me a favor and don't say that...she's 12, I could say a lot worse.)
2. People who you have to put up with, but you absolutely hate.
3. Bad Breath. (I know it sounds funny that it ticks me off, but if somebody breathes in my face and it smells like crap, I instantly get PISSED.)

Archived