Things that tick you off

TOM 3.5

1. Everything Disney related.

2. Stupid things that are called "the best thing ever" because a bunch of mindless tweenage girls or a bunch of dumb asses like it. Examples: Twilight, Glee, Avatar, Justin Bieber.

3. People who says anime is "just cartoons". I want to shove my foot up the asses of people who say that.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1321128892' post='5635358']

2. Stupid things that are called "the best thing ever" because a bunch of mindless tweenage girls or a bunch of dumb asses like it. Examples: Twilight, Glee, [b]Avatar[/b], Justin Bieber.

3. People who says anime is "just cartoons". I want to shove my foot up the asses of people who say that.
[/quote]

Avatar? This movie's success relied on James Cameron's reputation, not some crazed teenaged fans. After making a huge movie like Titanic everyone wanted to see his next piece

[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1321133497' post='5635545']
Okay, Avatar isn't as bad as that other stuff, the reason I don't like it is because people think it's in the same league with with some really amazing movies. Plus those blue people creep me the f*** out.
[/quote]

Yes, I agree. It was overrated and not worth the hype.

[/quote]

But in all honest, anime is just cartoons. Complicated plots and more mature audiences required? Sure, but in the end they are just cartoons.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321186369' post='5637109']
1. How the TC has to be b**** about keeping everything clean
2. How the TC has to be b**** about keeping everything clean
3. How the TC has to be b**** about keeping everything clean
[/quote]

1. People who rant over rules.
2. People who rant over a trading card game.
3. People who rant and mindlessly swear over a children's card game forum.

I'm not saying I hate swearing. I'm just saying your overreacting.

a. That this is obviously the least intelligent topic I've seen. Disregarding the whole of TCG, of course. This will obviously not reach any sort of conclusion, with just people going "oh herp derp topic = bad, religion = bad, ycm = bad." That will be this topic in a nutshell.
b. Numbers are overrated. Especially when they come in threes.
c. I can't be bothered to organize this, yet I am. Hypocrisy is hilariously bad.
d. I've gone to 4. How awesome.
e. "Graphics make a game good."
f. Not flaming noobs.
g. Why this topic isn't locked yet.
h. That why a more intelligent topic such as some sort of philosophical question on why life's unfair.
i. Then, why that topic wasn't locked because it was a self-pity topic.
j. YCM
k. People thinking things are organized when they aren't.
l. Awkward racist people.
m. Alpacas.
n. The letter n.
o. Why people thought avocados were a good thing to eat.
p. Anime is a sub style of cartoons. People are retards if they don't realise that. To be honest, anime just means 'animated cartoon' so don't know what people are saying.
q. Q is a redundant letter obviously.

2. Stupid things that are called "the best thing ever" because a bunch of mindless tweenage girls or a bunch of dumb asses like it. Examples: Twilight, Glee, Avatar, Justin Bieber.

[/quote]I like Disney and Glee. D:

Oh yeah.

r. "Justin Beiber Syndrome". I suffer partially from it myself. You know, where a person says, "urgh he's so bad. People only like him because he has a girl fanbase. blah blah blah." Thing is, it's just people suffering from jealousy because Justin Bieber had a streak of good luck. Same with Glee actually. When you think about it, it's not as if it's a small awkward section that likes the show. It's just that because it's popular, it has another group that don't like it because it's popular. I mean seriously, Renji proved it by going "because a bunch of mindless tweenage girls or a bunch of dumb asses like it". Basically, you don't like it because a certain other group doesn't like it. You can't talk about its production accurately, I'm gonna guess, and any sort of comment on topic would be considered politically incorrect.

However, exceptions to this are Twilight. The most accurate argument to why it's bad is not "because herp derp girls", instead it's that because it's a clichéd genre with little basis except from 1 singular plot. There is little else apart from that, and it's like sticking tons of fat on a skeleton really. No muscle.

And Avatar was amazingly produced so...

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1321206895' post='5637748']
p. Anime is a sub style of cartoons. People are retards if they don't realise that. To be honest, anime just means 'animated cartoon' so don't know what people are saying.
[/quote]
Yes, but I don't like people saying that because most Japanese animation is vastly superior to American animation. Anime is much more dramatic, addicting, and has much better plots. I don't care if you call it animation, but when people say it's a cartoon, I believe it pairs it with some plotless American animation.

@Daemon: Honestly, I've never watched Glee, so I'm not in a position to judge, but I've seen Disney before. I liked it when I was younger, but I just don't really like it anymore. Please don't hate me now Daemon! D':

1. Toilet fees. My god, toilet fees. It's not the fact that you have to pay for going to the toilet, I understand exactly why it is like that, but since it's an automat, there is no change. If you don't have any coins, you're kind of screwed.
2. Shoes untying themselves. So annoying...
3. F*cking mosquitos.

[quote name='Clear Vice Dragon' timestamp='1321210280' post='5637866']
1. Toilet fees. My god, toilet fees. It's not the fact that you have to pay for going to the toilet, I understand exactly why it is like that, but since it's an automat, there is no change. If you don't have any coins, you're kind of screwed.
[/quote]

I've never heard of that before.

[quote name='Ezio Auditore di Firenze' timestamp='1321212430' post='5637970'][list=1]
[*]when the FTK keep returning
[*]when i have to bump the FTR; see no.1.
[*]when a mod joins the FTK (the worst thing that ticks me off.)
[/list]
[/quote]
When people b**** about creativity
When people get butthurt that their club keeps dying and another club that they only exist to flame works
When people basically do this "f*** EVERYTHING I DON'T WANT CENSORSHIP OR ANYTHING f*** THE KIDS" bs.

[quote name='Admiral Tim' timestamp='1321212932' post='5638009']
Wrong. Things that tick me off.

1. The FTK
[/quote]
Because creativity is bad

I'm a member. Do I support SMITTYWERGENJAGENMEISTER as a type? No.

Do I support something with an application like Alchemist as a type? Yes.

Has the FTR ever done anything but flame, even before I joined or decided to support? No.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1321213005' post='5638014']
Because creativity is bad

I'm a member. Do I support SMITTYWERGENJAGENMEISTER as a type? No.

Do I support something with an application like Alchemist as a type? Yes.

Has the FTR ever done anything but flame, even before I joined or decided to support? No.
[/quote]

1. Fools that swear mindlessly on a Children's card game forum
2. Ignorants who don't know what we mean to accomplish
3. Morons who talk big but know nothing.

Wonder who could fit this description?

[quote name='Admiral Tim' timestamp='1321214253' post='5638103']
1. Fools that swear mindlessly on a Children's card game forum
2. Ignorants who don't know what we mean to accomplish
3. Morons who talk big but know nothing.

Wonder who could fit this description?
[/quote]
I didn't swear, I made a spongebob reference ._.
You mean to get rid of the FTK, because you hate fake types. BTW, Psychic was a fake type.
... Yourself? =o

[list=1]
[*]how we are misunderstood. i do admit, we did kinda flame that topic a little. but our main aim always remains the same.
[*]fake types. this is not creativity. this is a mindlessly foolish fool trying to make their card look good with a type that could be scrapped and a real type selected.
[*]Yuzuru Otonashi.
[/list]

Archived