Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Agro

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1322974678' post='5684832']
Never even seen one yet.

Discovered that the M4A1 is awesome. Average 30-40 kills per game with it.
[/quote]Yeah, sounds about right.

[quote name='Flaring Rose' timestamp='1322974606' post='5684831']
Ive been killed by a MOAB. It was funny. :D
[/quote]Bored already? xD Good to see you dropped by ^_^

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Flaring Rose' timestamp='1322975002' post='5684835']
Does anyone else think the Type 95 is slightly godly?
[/quote]Idk, I'll check.

Does anyone know how good the range is on the 1887? I stole it off some guy and it seemed like it had some distance.

Alrighty right, I'll speak from experience. I see the type 95 everywhere, 2 bullets from the thing can kill if you're that unfortunate, 3 is a definite kill. Put Rapid Fire on it and you basically have an MK14 that can kill in one shot.

The model has fairly decent range, I think it's the highest out of all the shotguns, but if you don't kill in the first hit, cross your fingers and hope you have enough time to shoot them again otherwise, game over.

And lastly, I haven't seen a MOAB yet, at all. I'm too busy throwing myself into the thicket of the enemy front lines to get one myself, and considering the amount of buzzkills I get, I'd assume that I stop anyone else who might be even remotely close to getting one.

[quote name='Angeloid Beta' timestamp='1322978027' post='5684946']
Alrighty right, I'll speak from experience. I see the type 95 everywhere, 2 bullets from the thing can kill if you're that unfortunate, 3 is a definite kill. Put Rapid Fire on it and you basically have an MK14 that can kill in one shot.

The model has fairly decent range, I think it's the highest out of all the shotguns, but if you don't kill in the first hit, cross your fingers and hope you have enough time to shoot them again otherwise, game over.

And lastly, I haven't seen a MOAB yet, at all. I'm too busy throwing myself into the thicket of the enemy front lines to get one myself, and considering the amount of buzzkills I get, I'd assume that I stop anyone else who might be even remotely close to getting one.
[/quote]1. Okay. I'll have to try that 8D
2. So it's basically like how it was with the SPAS in MW2. All you need is Slight of hand and we'll see.
3. I love rushing. 8D

[quote name='Angeloid Beta' timestamp='1322978649' post='5684973']
On another note, I've been playing Team Defender ALOT. I think it's my favorite game type. It's usually a giant cluster f*ck around the flag and when there is camping, it's around the flag, which acts as a Portable Radar for the team that doesn't hold it.
[/quote]

yes

Team Defender is my go-to gametype for anything, be it testing weapons or just normal playing.

I can get so many kills.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1322979172' post='5684991']
yes

Team Defender is my go-to gametype for anything, be it testing weapons or just normal playing.

I can get so many kills.
[/quote]What's Team Defender 8D I haven't played too many of the gametypes. I'll have to look that one up or straightout try it.

Oh also, this may just be bad luck for me but, the members of the team that [b]DON'T [/b]have the flag seem to spawn awfully close to it.
I don't have sleight of hand on my main class so it's very rare that I actually get the chance to reload when I'm the only one watching a direction. xD

[quote name='Angeloid Beta' timestamp='1322982846' post='5685079']
Oh also, this may just be bad luck for me but, the members of the team that [b]DON'T [/b]have the flag seem to spawn awfully close to it.
I don't have sleight of hand on my main class so it's very rare that I actually get the chance to reload when I'm the only one watching a direction. xD
[/quote]Do you get anything for killing the carrier?

Also, do they spawn around you before or after you take the flag?

It's been a long time since I've killed the person with the flag, so I'm pretty sure you just get a few extra points for the 'Killed Flag Carrier' thing.
And after you grab the flag, they spawn pretty close to it, regardless of if there's an enemy there or not. I personally have spawned, taken 2 steps and looked left for a double kill, one of which being a knife, right off the respawn.
Although the distance also varies with the map and where the flag carrier decides to sit, if he decides to sit.

[quote name='Angeloid Beta' timestamp='1322983333' post='5685085']
It's been a long time since I've killed the person with the flag, so I'm pretty sure you just get a few extra points for the 'Killed Flag Carrier' thing.
And after you grab the flag, they spawn pretty close to it, regardless of if there's an enemy there or not. I personally have spawned, taken 2 steps and looked left for a double kill, one of which being a knife, right off the respawn.
Although the distance also varies with the map and where the flag carrier decides to sit, if he decides to sit.
[/quote]Huh, I'll have to try it sometime. And Mako, tell me wat times you normally play so I know if you'll be on or not.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1323148856' post='5690203']
Bump.

Began trying the Dragunov ACOG with Kick after I encountered somebody using it.

O_o

That's not half bad, actually.
[/quote]Lol, I should post poorly captured gameplay of me using a semi-auto sniper like it has unlimited ammo.

Archived