Bountiful Artemis

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110904222424/yugioh/images/thumb/1/12/BountifulArtemisTU06-EN-C-UE.jpg/300px-BountifulArtemisTU06-EN-C-UE.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][color=#ff0000][i][b]IGI ARI![/b][/i][/color][/center]

[center]Discuss and Counter Fairies overall.[/center]

My friend, she used to play Counter fairies. It was sooo frustrating for me.
...then I started putting in Counter Counter, just to piss her off. Awful move on my part, but she didn't know the card even existed. The look on her face when I Counter Counter'd her counter trap for the first time?
Priceless.

[quote name='James of Darkness' timestamp='1320870686' post='5628781']
...then I started putting in Counter Counter, just to piss her off. Awful move on my part, but she didn't know the card even existed. The look on her face when I Counter Counter'd her counter trap for the first time?
Priceless.
[/quote]

Y U RUN BAD CARDS

[quote name='James of Darkness' timestamp='1320870686' post='5628781']
Priceless.
[/quote]

The only unfortunate part about that is Counter Fairies still get their effects if an opponent's Counter Trap resolves.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1320870729' post='5628783']
Y U RUN BAD CARDS
[/quote]

I thought he made it clear that it wasn't a good card and that the advantage was the reaction.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1320872715' post='5628874']
The only unfortunate part about that is Counter Fairies still get their effects if an opponent's Counter Trap resolves.

I thought he made it clear that it wasn't a good card and that the advantage was the reaction.
[/quote]

Despite the Counter Fairies' effect still going through, she totally had a fit. And yeah, it was purely for reaction. I never run it in any of my true decks XD

Archived