Now that I'm utterly disappointed in all of you...

Chaos Pudding

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Brushfire' timestamp='1320886609' post='5629450']
Pfft, you guys are so boring. The old crowd of Dark, Eurynome, Dismal etc. would not be impressed. It's just me left out of those though.
[/quote]
The fact that you called me boring just shows you haven't seen me around much... I have created more controversy than any other 4 star member that was legetimately here to be here and not to advertise or spam... Except Larxene... You can't beat Larxene...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1320886721' post='5629460']
The fact that you called me boring just shows you haven't seen me around much... I have created more controversy than any other 4 star member that was legetimately here to be here and not to advertise or spam... Except Larxene... You can't beat Larxene...
[/quote]
Apparently my "Divine wrath and solemn judgment can kill Obelisk" stupidity isn't remembered or the amount of useless and very badly made burn decks aren't either. I thought you would change your name to Izaya. You were always entertaining when it came to showing how stupid us Christians can really be. Sometimes, I think you are just a sociopath that can be respected.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1320886771' post='5629468']
Pika tried to make the TCG section "smarter", but just bred a new breed of trolls and a******s instead.
[/quote] Then you have the remaining people like me that are still idiots.

[quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1320887127' post='5629498']
Debates and sometimes flame wars that were about the legitimacy that bible contains and the amount of scientific and psychological wrongdoings that are inside.
[/quote]
Aah Too bad I was never Christian any time on this forum... You were the one person I loved debating the most... Then Icy took control of the debate section and... I don't want to go there...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1320886721' post='5629460']
[/quote]

Hey, you don't like Dark because he's a troll, I find that rather dull. At least all of Dark's posts were interesting to read and when you saw that he had commented on a topic, you knew the post was going to be worth reading. You can't say that for many people.

And oh yes, I do remember [i]clairex[/i] stirred up quite a bit of drama in the day...

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1320886771' post='5629468']
Pika tried to make the TCG section "smarter", but just bred a new breed of trolls and a******s instead.
[/quote]

Wait - so you mean you made it exactly as it previously was? Minus Akira.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1320886773' post='5629469']
I've screwed the whole General section before.
[/quote]

I don't think this means anything after I got the Multimedia section made, General became distinctly less active and just become a source for everyone to BAWW about their lives instead.

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1320887209' post='5629507']
Aah Too bad I was never Christian any time on this forum... You were the one person I loved debating the most... Then Icy took control of the debate section and... I don't want to go there...
[/quote]

You should ask Josh, me and him end up debating all the time. Unfortunately it's usually over a specific topic that he refuses to look at from any other viewpoint, he's very strong-willed about it.

[quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1320887698' post='5629555']
I could help revive movies and video games, mostly movies. I have been given a lot more time to watch movies so I could help D:
[/quote] I became a film critic and started posting reviews on movies I have seen... I would love for you to help the Movies and TV section PLEASE!

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1320887756' post='5629560']
I became a film critic and started posting reviews on movies I have seen... I would love for you to help the Movies and TV section PLEASE!
[/quote] Romantic comedies, romance, romantic horror, horror, and children's movies I can help with. Any at all right now?

[quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1320887858' post='5629573']
Romantic comedies, romance, romantic horror, horror, and children's movies I can help with. Any at all right now?
[/quote]
Coraline is up but I didn't start that one... My topics are: Season of the Witch, James Cameron, Top Ten Movie Deaths, and Tower Heist... There are other topics desolate not made by me...

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1320888729' post='5629633']
Um, she's sort of a good debater. I think I still hold some of her stories in suspicion.

Like the one about disabling the use of someone's arms and legs.
[/quote]
Dislocated apparently. I thought the yells of pain were from fear. It was the arms only I think. Which fight? I remember beating a boy's head against a locker and raising my leg against his back while I pulled.

[quote name='The Dark Evangel' timestamp='1320889623' post='5629680']
Well good for you! I beat up my boyfriend one time but it wasn't very bad. You kick *Censored* though.
[/quote]
Something tells me Dark is your boyfriend. I recall succubus being a type of sexual demon that preyed on men drinking their blood and eating their flesh.

Archived