Now that I'm utterly disappointed in all of you...

Chaos Pudding

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320936545' post='5630656']
C&O needs a club that isn't just an isolated group (or numerous clubs have the same members as another club). Which also acts as a bettering tool, not just a "lol have fun here, lol".
[/quote]

Yet clubs that start like that eventually crumble due people going to the other "fun clubs."

[quote name='Chaos Pudding' timestamp='1320880754' post='5629229']
What's gone on in the past year here? I haven't been active since 2008, so better include back to then too.
[/quote]

Well...

We learned that Ser W Mage has more alts than Ric Flair has cars...before Flair's several divorces.
R-Truth turned heel and became a conspiracy theorist/ interesting
CM Punk became awesome
ALL HAIL KING CROUTON!!!
Shard made TCG asshurt and me laugh
Evilfusion does Damage Control
I finally watched The Delta Force and wonder why Hollywood doesn't make action movies like that anymore
The Rock is going to face John Cena at the next Wrestlemania, and will lose because Cena can't lose in a clean finish.
Robert Roode turned heel in the most predictable way possible
Hulk Hogan turned face and is back to the Hulkamania gimmick
Sting runs TNA on-camera
ALL HAIL KING CROUTON!!!
Eric Bischoff is feuding with his son...for some reason.
Power Rangers Samurai apparently isn't that good
Super Sentai is ripping off Masked Rider Decade and is actually doing it better.
Ultraseven has a son named Ultraman Zero
Welche was hacked by Ser W Mage, which was an improvement (jk...or am I?)
Yugioh 5D's made me appreciate GX.
Vladimir Koslov and Chris Masters were fired
Gail Kim is back on TNA
ALL HAIL KING CROUTON!!!
Natalya and Beth Phoenix are the only good "divas" on WWE
TNA still has better female wrestling than WWE
Megaman Legends 3 got cancelled, giving me even less of a reason to waste money on a 3DS
Burn Notice has a new season
Eliot Stabler left SVU, and the show's style feels more like current crime dramas now.
Masked Rider is a space shuttle now
ALL HAIL KING CROUTON!!!
Kevin Nash is back
WWE is stating it's own network
WWE Network is supposed to some reality show or something...and will suck unless it's about Scott Steiner

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1320936643' post='5630661']
Yet clubs that start like that eventually crumble due people going to the other "fun clubs."
[/quote]
I know, that's what got it in the mess in the first place. It wouldn't be a problem if there were only 1-3 of these types of clubs, but almost every club is like that now.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320959710' post='5631333']
I know, that's what got it in the mess in the first place. It wouldn't be a problem if there were only 1-3 of these types of clubs, but almost every club is like that now.
[/quote]
I had an idea for a fan club that I feel would not just be all "Hey whats up" kinda thing... Problem is not many people on YCM are fans or have even heard of the guys so I abandoned the project :|

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320959710' post='5631333']

[/quote]

I consider my club one of those "fun" clubs. I try getting a topic going, but my members change it constantly. Heck, they cannot get serious about YMB with it starting in less than a month.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1320936067' post='5630644']
C&O's activity is controlled by a few large clubs now. FTR is a dying shell of its former self as well.

HAI PIKACHU!
[/quote]

Hello there Striker. :)

I have checked the status of FTR and FTK, and both had a ridiculously boring ending; inactivity. I was hoping one got the other locked or something, but since Flame Dragon hasn't appeared for a few months I doubt that would happen.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320936545' post='5630656']
C&O needs a club that isn't just an isolated group (or numerous clubs have the same members as another club). Which also acts as a bettering tool, not just a "lol have fun here, lol".
[/quote]

In this form of 'friend' system it is extremely hard to do that. I mean, before/after Pikagroup existed, affiliations were more of a friend-based thing. I don't think people care about it anymore anyway.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1320968935' post='5631650']
I consider my club one of those "fun" clubs. I try getting a topic going, but my members change it constantly. Heck, they cannot get serious about YMB with it starting in less than a month.
[/quote]
1. Then its your job as leader to deal with the off topic-ness. People shouldn't be afraid to play the bad guy if their members are being spammy.

2. C&O serious about YMB? You mean, "Vote for me cause we in the same club?" <_<

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320970202' post='5631699']

1. Then its your job as leader to deal with the off topic-ness. People shouldn't be afraid to play the bad guy if their members are being spammy.

2. C&O serious about YMB? You mean, "Vote for me cause we in the same club?" <_<
[/quote]

1. Yea, but a former Co-Leader is trying to rebel. I'm going to have to lay down the law on them.

2. Actually no. As known, I'm running YMB4. I enlisted the help of my club, but it seems I can't trust them to take the job seriously.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1320970890' post='5631723']
1. Yea, but a former Co-Leader is trying to rebel. I'm going to have to lay down the law on them.

2. Actually no. As known, I'm running YMB4. I enlisted the help of my club, but it seems I can't trust them to take the job seriously.
[/quote]
1. lol Internet drama.

2. Actually no, it's not well known, because I had no idea. And your club sounds terrible. =/

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320979749' post='5632010']
1. lol Internet drama.

2. Actually no, it's not well known, because I had no idea. And your club sounds terrible. =/
[/quote]

1. Welcome to YCM.

2a. Well, you know now.
b. Eh, my members goof around a lot. Since they post while I'm at school, doing HW, and eating, it becomes hard to regulate everything. I'm going to start enforcing my rules.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1320981780' post='5632072']

1. Welcome to YCM.

2a. Well, you know now.
b. Eh, my members goof around a lot. Since they post while I'm at school, doing HW, and eating, it becomes hard to regulate everything. I'm going to start enforcing my rules.
[/quote]
1: Rebel? That is an understatement.
2: You're fault.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1320981780' post='5632072']
1. Welcome to YCM.

2a. Well, you know now.
[/quote]
1. More like the stupid half of YCM. Because the best members don't fall into that crap storm.

2. Honestly, how can someone revolt? It would be easier for said co-leader to just make a new club. What, does he like the club name or something else trivial?

[i]I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at this.[/i]

I laughed as his comment, too... but because he used the past tense and not the present tense.

I post very rarely, but I'm not dead. Essentially, the quality of threads in General has gone so far down that it is no longer [i]fun[/i] to post in them, defeating the entire purpose of a forum. My inactivity in C&O is due to time issues, so I can't necessarily comment on how well that sub-forum is doing, but General and Multimedia haven't had decent threads in a bit, possibly even a few months. We need a new team of members to rise up and inspire creativity and interest, especially since threads these days consist of "Wallpapers" and "Relationships".

Sure, maybe a lot of you think that trolling and flaming is an immature and ineffective way to go about posting, but you fail to realize that, unlike the threads currently in General, it inspires people to post creatively. When I post in troll threads, I check back periodically to see if there are any replies because [i]I know[/i] that somewhere I'm going to be able to laugh, or think, or do something I normally wouldn't be able to do in a generic vanilla thread. Maybe I don't speak for everyone, but when Polaris or Corporal or someone posted in a non-debate thread in General, I was drawn to it. I knew that it was going to be a witty, well-constructed comment that would make me laugh, and that maybe [i]I[/i] could be a part of that. Nothing like senselessly posting wallpapers or talking about your relationship that no one actually cares about. I'm not saying those kinds of threads can't exist, I'm saying that they are the [i]only[/i] kinds of threads that exist at the moment.

[quote name='Pikachu' timestamp='1320969931' post='5631690']
I have checked the status of FTR and FTK, and both had a ridiculously boring ending; inactivity. I was hoping one got the other locked or something, but since Flame Dragon hasn't appeared for a few months I doubt that would happen.
[/quote]

Actually, Tim and Hordesman weren't even members, so you could say the FTR got the FTK locked.
Flame Dragon's still here, I saw him post last night .-.

YCM is different because the community is different. A lot of people are new and a lot of old people have left.

[quote name='Dт. Михаи́л Ботви́нник PчD' timestamp='1321029423' post='5632740']
Myself, Lovely C.C. and Evilfusion are now moderators. C&Os got more powerful and influential. Activity dropped a fair bit. We are trying to improve the standards in CC.
[/quote]

To be quite honest, Clubs have ALWAYS been very powerful.

If anything rose on power, it was TCG.

Adolf1889 seriously you should vhave been there... And IKILLBABIES... And then there was the post and comment banning of me and raine although that is slightly non-important... The Welche controversy and the Angel Lever controversy... I ended up stirring up controversy because I said that Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy were horrible presidents and everyone there flipped sh*t... Although I have a little more respect for Lincoln I still stand by my claim on Kennedy...

Archived