Evil HERO Lightning Golem

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111006014003/yugioh/images/thumb/a/a1/EvilHEROLightningGolemLCGX-EN-SR-1E.jpg/300px-EvilHEROLightningGolemLCGX-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img]
[quote][center]"Elemental HERO Sparkman" + "Elemental HERO Clayman"
Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target.[/center][/quote][/center]
It's attack name is [i]Hell Lightning[/i]. Seriously, that's just badass.
Its very easy to Summon, easily destroys the Opponent's field, and is even an Honest target.
Discuss.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1321061318' post='5633900']
Great effect if you can get it out.[/quote]
Stratos
Prisma
Light Hex + Shining Angel + Honest + Cyber Dragon
Earth Hex + Giant Rat -> More consistent then the above method
E-Call
Foolish Burial
RotA
2x Summoner Monk
etc
etc

Not hard, really.

Probably the best, and my favorite, Evil HERO. It has the same Materials as Thunder Giant, and the same stats...obviously, since thats the whole point. But whereas Thunder Giant had to discard a card and could only destroy a monster with lower original ATK than Thunder Giant, this costlessly kills any monster.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1321070011' post='5634193']
What's so restrictive about Dark Calling?[/quote]
No, its just...
Dark Fusion/Dark Calling is the [i]ONLY[/i] way you can Summon Evil HEROs.
Where as E-HEROs have Poly, Miracle Fusion, Parallel World Fusion, Future Fusion, Super Poly, etc, etc...

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321076540' post='5634337']
They need their King of the Swamp that can search Dark Fusion or Dark Ca-

*Runs to WC*

OT: Evil HEROes are hilarious. They're worth summoning, which was amazing in its days. Then, AbZero came and everything changed.
[/quote]

We sort of have one Dark Fusion searcher (with really bad synergy in this case):
[url="http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/6/69/SynchroFusionistDREV-EN-R-1E.jpg"][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100831004050/yugioh/images/thumb/6/69/SynchroFusionistDREV-EN-R-1E.jpg/300px-SynchroFusionistDREV-EN-R-1E.jpg[/img][/url]

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321076540' post='5634337']
They need their King of the Swamp that can search Dark Fusion or Dark Ca-[/quote]
Been there, done that:
[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1297621838' post='5006950']
Black Ink -DARK-
Lvl3
[Aqua/Effect]
You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. When you do, the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "Dark Fusion" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is in your Graveyard, except if it was discarded for this card's effect, you can Remove this card in your Graveyard from play to add 1 "Dark Calling" from your deck to your hand.
500ATK / 1100DEF
[/quote]

Archived