Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*gasp*
I just finished reading everything that happened today...
@ AngryBird - that train was headed home, not towards school :P
@ Stalfos - Technically, Kenta's backpack maneuver was posted before your post, and it took place in the station, which also meant Kai was there - so unless Kira was in the station when that happened, it might not have been realistically possible to notice.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1321682189' post='5652135']
I didn't really "ask her out", I just made my character look like he wasn't a jerk when in a hurry.
Which Kai really isn't.
[/quote]But you did tell her that you'd meet up later. :3

Anyway. I need to find SOMEONE to do something with SOME character. though I think I gotta edit my last post either way.

Daemon, read my last post.

EDIT: Nevermind!

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1321682267' post='5652139']
It was suppose to be me to go to Souta's house, which I just posted.
[/quote]So what exactly type of relationship these guys got (friends, I understand) but how'd they meet?

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321682595' post='5652146']
Yup, though Daemon, you're gonna have to have an excuse for the sword I thot u mentioned.
[/quote]I do, it is my duel disk. That is why my deck is in the hilt. :3

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321682490' post='5652140']
But you did tell her that you'd meet up later. :3

Anyway. I need to find SOMEONE to do something with SOME character. though I think I gotta edit my last post either way.

Daemon, read my last post.

EDIT: Nevermind!

So what exactly type of relationship these guys got (friends, I understand) but how'd they meet?
[/quote]I really don't know, just maybe as people in the same class who worked on a project together and became friends like that.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1321682698' post='5652148']
I do, it is my duel disk. That is why my deck is in the hilt. :3

I really don't know, just maybe as people in the same class who worked on a project together and became friends like that.
[/quote]Okay, so they ARE in the same class. Then there's no reason for anything else.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1321682992' post='5652159']
What do you mean?
[/quote]I don't need to know their backstory, I just needed to know whether he knew him and what the reason was. If they're classmates then that resolves that itself.

Archived