Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1321980903' post='5659192']
Don't give up you can still win luckily Black Mist can't use it's effect again and the only thing she has with a high attack is her lancer which is dependent on cards equipped to it for power so she's clogged up her field, wait why am I rooting for Kira???
[/quote]
Because she isn't one of the true villains.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1321980903' post='5659192']
Don't give up you can still win luckily Black Mist can't use it's effect again and the only thing she has with a high attack is her lancer which is dependent on cards equipped to it for power so she's clogged up her field, wait why am I rooting for Kira???
[/quote]

Celes has 4 monsters and 3 S/Ts including the Lancer Equips. Her field isn't clogged.

And if you happen to destroy the equips, they replenish resources due to their effects (Poison Draw...draws, and Dupe adds a Frog to hand).

Why doesn't Admiral make a move it says he's online just not doing anything here.

Also I want some opinions on 2 1/2 ideas I have right now,
Wyverz- Dragunity monsters infected with the Verz virus, they are a fused together versions of the winged beast and dragon members of the archetype
Reverz- Vylon monsters infected with the Verz virus, work the same as neo Vylon I'm desiding between the 2
Neo Vylon(working name)- Vylon monsters redesigned to become more powerful, dark fairy type monsters who equip to each other similar to Inzectors

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1321990743' post='5659539']
It's because I take the time to think my posts thoroughly.

Posted. Guess who's back on the field...
[/quote]

Just got out of class, no time to actually try to post until I get home, but I read your new post, and I just have to say this:

What the hell is wrong with you? You used an anime card that lets you draw 5 cards, when both players are pretty much topdecking in terms of hidden options, and fairly even in terms of card advantage, and your "strategy" involves denying the other RPer wiggle room by looking at all their cards.

I at least try to make my RP duels reasonably fair, and I don't see how giving yourself a +4 in this scenario and continuing to look at all cards qualifies as fair.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321998802' post='5659779']
Just got out of class, no time to actually try to post until I get home, but I read your new post, and I just have to say this:

What the hell is wrong with you? You used an anime card that lets you draw 5 cards, when both players are pretty much topdecking in terms of hidden options, and fairly even in terms of card advantage, and your "strategy" involves denying the other RPer wiggle room by looking at all their cards.

I at least try to make my RP duels reasonably fair, and I don't see how giving yourself a +4 in this scenario and continuing to look at all cards qualifies as fair.
[/quote]

Sorry. If you [i]really [/i]want me to redo my turn, then I'll oblige.

I only just woke up around the time I wrote that =/

EDIT: Screw it, redone turn out of guilt. I just hope all is forgiven :(

Yes, you should definitely redo that turn.

Pot of Greed, which isn't even allowed due to being banned in RL, would be more fair than Card of Demise.

If I was majorly leading, I'd consider letting it go, but I'm not. Your first move got rid of Number 96, swarmed the field, and revealed all my options. Your second move gave you a +4. Uh, what?

Archived