Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK... I've hit a snag in my 'miracle' plan. Only just remembered that I have only 4 monsters in my Graveyard, and the only way I can get the 5th one I actually need for Pot of Avarice to work probably and get rid of that trap card AT THE MOMENT is by somehow activating a Fish Depth Charge right off the bat. Is there a card that can allow me to do that (not named Temple of Kings of course, 'cause we all know how broken that is) or will I have to come up with a custom one?

Yeah, heh. Very rarely do I ever let anyone nuke my S/Ts without the card being chainable, especially when it's coming down to final moves. S/T destruction is a heavily regulated effect in both anime and RPs.

Also, a lesson: Never assume the opponent has no response if they have a facedown card, even if your move is to destroy or negate the facedown.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1322238759' post='5664577']
After I'm done with toon your my next target, bwahahahaha 96 is mine and luckily I designed this deck to have triples of all the direct attack watt monsters.
[/quote]Insert Random Trishula Here

[list]
[*]Okay when he lost a duel to me he got hurt because he switched with his spirit a lot or something and he got really messed up and was taken to the hospital,
[*]he ran away without treatment and went to his home which was burned down and just happened to find Utopia,
[*]then he got in even worse shape so his spirit had to take him to the hospital where he was bleeding out and the doctors couldn't figure out why,
[*]so then my guy cam having followed him since he got Utopia and told him I could heal him with my crazy science,
[*]he tried to trick me and I didn't buy it so his spirit turned out to be an inventor who can make a healing system out of a duel disk,
[*]even though his guy has been ding for a while now he can still do gymnastics because his spirit made him something that had broke before and said he couldn't fix,
[*]oh ya one of his other machines exploded messing up the hospital.
[/list]

So ya you can see why I'm kinda annoyed at him.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1322254356' post='5665144']
Okay when he lost a duel to me he got hurt because he switched with his spirit a lot or something and he got really messed up and was taken to the hospital, he ran away without treatment and went to his home which was burned down and just happened to find Utopia, then he got in even worse shape so his spirit had to take him to the hospital where he was bleeding out and the doctors couldn't figure out why, so then my guy cam having followed him since he got Utopia and told him I could heal him with my crazy science, he tried to trick me and I didn't buy it so his spirit turned out to be an inventor who can make a healing system out of a duel disk and even though his guy has been ding for a while now he can still do gymnastics because his spirit made him something that had broke before and said he couldn't fix, oh ya one of his other machines exploded messing up the hospital. So ya you can see why I'm kinda annoyed at him.
[/quote]
...What?
I didn't catch any of that.

Archived