Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322011022' post='5660248']
I think it was earlier mentioned that a tag-team duel was a really bad idea. Zextra and RD are too inconsistent to rely on, and the tag team duel requires 3 people's activity. Not as bad as 4, but much harder than 2.
[/quote]
THe tag team idea wasn't my idea, and I'm on every night (and available to post at that); problem is that [s]most[/s] every time I post, I either don't get a response from anyone, or it takes forever for someone to notice.
And in this case, I can't even make a move until both Dem and Char have posted.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1322010604' post='5660225']
AGGRO to the PIT needs to post, I want to continue. But, this RP has an awesome story, but does no seem to have the right people.
[/quote]I'll get on it in a bit, I'm just trying to gather how to respond. I'll do so soon tho (definitely today. Today, yes, today.)

Wait...

*re-reads Friller's effect*

Oh right, loss of ATK continues until [i]my[/i] End Phase, not [i]the[/i] End Phase like I originally thought. My bad.

As for me ending my turn, you'd be right.

EDIT: Response took a while for me to write. Was stuck trying to think up one of those 'last-words-before-inevitable-defeat speeches'. And FYI, I can totally see Des Croaking coming. I probably deserve it for trying to break my way into reviving that Jellyfish earlier, but anyway...

It's impossible for her to have Des Croaking. Swap Frog, due to its persistent tendency to return to the hand, is one of her hand cards. Unifrog was added to her hand with Dupe Frog, and she has 2 cards in hand. Therefore, she drew Inferno Reckless Summon this turn.

No, not going to win this turn unless her facedown monster is Flip Flop Frog, and somehow I feel that might be pushing the "cheapness" level a tiny bit, even if it would be perfectly in-character and not an ass-pull.

Besides, I'm an RP duelist with a focus on drama and fun, not victory. If I nuked your field and took out 3900 LP in one move, that'd just be mean.

Still working out the exact details, to see whether I can squeeze in more damage/destruction without being a jerk about it or opening up the field for a sudden comeback that would make me regret trying to have fun with it.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322065314' post='5661170']
It's impossible for her to have Des Croaking. Swap Frog, due to its persistent tendency to return to the hand, is one of her hand cards. Unifrog was added to her hand with Dupe Frog, and she has 2 cards in hand. Therefore, she drew Inferno Reckless Summon this turn.
[/quote]

*facedesks for having forgotten about this*

So much for imminent Croaking (pun slightly intended).

Anyway, my post still stands as is. I just felt like being melodramatic with Kira at the time I wrote it.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1322073294' post='5661381']
Not necessarily, but it is likely.
[/quote]

Yeah... unless I can get rid of Gachi Gachi and that face-down AND deal enough damage to a greatly exposed Crystal Seer...

If I win this, it's only gonna be through total lucksacking/a hint of topdecking, isn't it?

Archived