YCM Roasts! (First Roastee: Atman!)

John A. Zoidberg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1321221867' post='5638669']
> Daemon
> Graphics god.

No. Feel free to include an opinion about that in the interview, but if he says that specifically, he shall receive a a good old British shouting at from his former twin over here. teehee.
[/quote]

Why do you keep saying interview? :< It's not an interview at all, it's a small group of people getting together in a thread mildly making fun of someone.

[quote name='John A. Zoidberg' timestamp='1321221929' post='5638671']

Why do you keep saying interview? :< It's not an interview at all, it's a small group of people getting together in a thread mildly making fun of someone.
[/quote]

Interview is obviously easier to say :>

Like how I'd rather say, awks rather than awkward.

ta.

*sips tea contentedly*

[color=#0000cd]Actually, I think Halu (Izaya) is a pretty good start. Both him and DD would be pretty good starts for the YCM roast. Although DD would probably have a pretty good comeback so a roastee that can actually hold his own unlike Halu who probably wouldn't be. But the thing is Halu could just be so easily made fun of and the actual roast could be great. Sure, he's not the most well liked but he has his moments where he's semi tolerable.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]I vote for Halu. DD has enough votes alread.[/color]

[color=#0000cd][u]Izaya Orihara[/u][/color]
[color=#0000cd]Why they should be roasted: He'd just be so easy to make fun of. A great start for the roast. He's decently known. Not very famous but a few know of him. Starting with a YCM superstar wouldn't be the best idea anyway. And since this guy is such an easy target (well he is) it'd give everybody a good idea of how to do this.
Whether or not they are active: He's active.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]P.S. HALU FOR PRESIDENT![/color]
[color=#0000cd]P.S.S. Would roasters be able to make fun of other roasters as well?[/color]

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1321228986' post='5639027']
I have a feeling these won't be very funny/entertaining, on the account of the our member base.
[/quote]

I'm only choosing roasters that I feel will be the most entertaining to the majority of YCM. Believe me, it'll be as funny as possible.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1321229020' post='5639031']
They'd all be rushed as hell then if they're weekly, wouldn't they?
[/quote]

True. Maybe a monthly event? We'll do one this week, and a week when most people are free in December, if that sounds a bit better. Still, I think it'd be easier and with a lot less confusion if I just did it through a thread.

Though the events will transpire throughout a week regardless. Just not a weekly basis. Four weeks of voting and applying would get very excessive.

Why they should be roasted: Well, I feel that Fuse would have ti be the easiest candidate to be roasted. He is known by a lot of people, is so damn happy-go-lucky(kinda), and is pretty random AND CAPS LOCKY
Whether or not they are active: Hella Active

Why you want to roast: Be cause I've known the guy for a while and I have a legit list of quirks that I could go off of for days
How long you've known the person chosen for: Since August of 2009 when we both signed up for the Akatsuki
Why you think you should be chosen: I'm one of his bestest friends evar

lolkindabutIshouldgivesomeverdictonhim

[color=#0000cd]Monthly would be WAY better than weekly.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]And shouldn't the roastees have at least a small part in picking who roasts them?[/color]

[quote name='Itachi V. Remo' timestamp='1321229572' post='5639054']
Why they should be roasted: Well, I feel that Fuse would have ti be the easiest candidate to be roasted. He is known by a lot of people, is so damn happy-go-lucky(kinda), and is pretty random AND CAPS LOCKY
Whether or not they are active: Hella Active
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]I thought about him and almost got an app set up for him but I thought he'd be much better to do later when the roasts are a bit more popular.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1321229828' post='5639070']
[color=#0000cd]Monthly would be WAY better than weekly.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]And shouldn't the roastees have at least a small part in picking who roasts them?[/color]
[/quote]

It will.

And the roastees will have a part, I never said they didn't, I'm just choosing for the most part based on who will keep it within the rules.

Archived