YCM Roasts! (First Roastee: Atman!)

John A. Zoidberg

[quote name='John A. Zoidberg' timestamp='1321237876' post='5639602']
Here's the thing, Itachi, even if Fuse gets picked, there's no guarantee you'll be roasting. It's all up to me and him if he does.
[/quote]
Yeah

But still

Watching Fuse getting roasted would be kinda fun regardless

I'm just saying I should be one of the guys to help do it

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='John A. Zoidberg' timestamp='1321239652' post='5639779']
You know, you can vote for him now if you want him to win as well. I told you, you can vote as many times as you want.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]I know. I just wasn't sure if I wanted to vote for him too. Meh, f*ck it. Sure. I'll vote for Atman too.[/color]

[quote name='John A. Zoidberg' timestamp='1321238534' post='5639686']
Yeah, I know. I feel like it'd be nice to roast a well-liked mod eventually.
[/quote]

> Implying Well-liked mods are universal? There are plenty of people who like certain mods, find others cruel, some meh, etc. Even the moderators who are in the spotlight of the "Social" members (take note: you are not the dominant members). If you're going to host something like this, be absent of such assumptions, and you know what... do a quick roast of me or any other member and PM me it (it'll be kept private). I want to know your comedy writing actually qualifies you for this. And no, I don't expect you to be the next Seth McFarlane.

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1321240835' post='5639862']
> Implying Well-liked mods are universal? There are plenty of people who like certain mods, find others cruel, some meh, etc. Even the moderators who are in the spotlight of the "Social" members (take note: you are not the dominant members). If you're going to host something like this, be absent of such assumptions, and you know what... do a quick roast of me or any other member and PM me it (it'll be kept private). I want to know your comedy writing actually qualifies you for this. And no, I don't expect you to be the next Seth McFarlane.
[/quote]

I mean a mod that many members vote to pick. Not one I like personally. When I say 'well-liked mod' I mean one that no one votes for wouldn't be roasted. Besides, this is not a completely serious thing. This is for fun, and should be kept that way. My comedy writing? Sure, I may be a serious member most of the time, but it's not like I'm a stone-hearted pessimist that finds nothing in life funny. Otherwise I wouldn't have tried to create this, now would I? Regardless, I was given personal permission from MarbleZone to host this event, and I'm doing that the best I can. Alright? If you don't like it, you don't necessarily need to be involved. Sure, I would like every member possible to be involved, but not if half of the people trying to be involved are questioning aspects of it that really are fine and will work without being changed. This thing doesn't even need to involve mods, it was merely a suggestion. Relax about it. Regardless, I never said I'd be the next Seth MacFarlane, I said I'd be like him in the sense that I'd be the roast-master most of the time.

So please, stop taking this event as seriously as you are. It is not your place to decide whether or not I am 'funny' enough to host a monthly event that is of my own creation, just as it's not my place to decide whether or not you're fit to be a mod.. So forgive me for wanting to speak my mind about something that could happen without you being on my ass about it. I hope this doesn't affect your, or anyone's, opinion of me.

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1321241929' post='5639936']
I take my comedy writing rather seriously lol... And it is VERY difficult to do. =/
[/quote]

I understand, but I just feel that I shouldn't have to be told whether or not I'm funny enough to host an event on YCM, that I have a relatively small part in anyway. All I do is introduce people in a witty/mildly insulting way.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1321242503' post='5639968']
[size=5][i][b]Striker[/b][/i][/size]
Why they should be roasted: [i][b]Biggest troll on YCM[/b][/i]
Whether or not they are active: [i][b]Yes . . . unfortunately[/b][/i]
[/quote]

I'd put Ser and Shard over me. I'm nothing compared to the TCG Trolls.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321246571' post='5640129']
Can I be put on the roaster reserve list? I'll roast if I knw the person. :3
[/quote]

No. There is no reserve list. The way it works is, on Wednesday, the person is chosen, and then you can apply to roast, where me and the person chosen will decide who should roast.

[quote name='Mr. Striker' timestamp='1321245299' post='5640087']
I'd put Ser and Shard over me. I'm nothing compared to the TCG Trolls.
[/quote]

You, Shard and Ser troll? Ha, no. Annoying =/= trolling, nor anything like that. Don't insult yourselves. Shard is just... lol, understandable when you look at the factors and you're not that way at all. Ser... dont know him personally, but on YCM all he was was annoying. Not a troll. Don't glorify a bad thing.

Oh and depending on what I'm doing the days after the user has been chosen, I might apply for a Roaster but god knows I'll take it a bit far as all my sarcasm usually does xD.

I nominate Aggrodrago.
Why?: It just needs to be done, and I want to see his response.
Whether or not they are active: Yeah, he's active alright.

I'm fairly glad I haven't been 'nommed ( and that doesn't mean go ahead and choose me, I really don't feel like being roasted ). I'm really awkward in these kind of situations xD

Looking forward to seeing what this lulz this entails.

Archived