• 2 weeks later...

>Brionac
>Trishula
>T.G. Hyper Librarian
>Formula Synchron
>Shi En
>Dark Strike Fighter

NOPE.
And if Konami DOES make an Xyz that surpasses any of those, they have truly outdone themselves in f***ing with the game. Besides, they don't need to be better than Synchros. They just need to be a little better than they are atm.

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322889546' post='5682333']
I hate Synchros and XYZ's equally so neither of em will surpass each other because imho they both suck...
[/quote]
Then don't play the game, because you really suck if you think they do =/If you hate them so much, learn to accept change- Oh, the irony is killing me.

And XYZ is an archetype, not a type of monster card. I think you mean Xyz.

OT: ... Why do people compare Synchros and Xyz? As Darkplant and others pointed out, they are Catalysts, usually. They are more control oriented than Synchros, which are swarm based. The idea of Xyz is maintaining advantage, not beatdown. They aren't comparable beyond WHERE they come from. They probably won't SURPASS Synchros, but they might get even with them eventually. Then again, let's look at the "broken" Xyz, effect wise: Evolzars require dedication (... sorta), Chain is weak enough to not be a problem, same with Emeral, Bahamut/Big Eye/Magi Magi Magician all have conditions to make their robbery harder, Ophion doesn't stop Xyz which can set them up for more/stall plus affects you too, and so on.

I realize it's kinda old/late, but eh, had to get it off my chest

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1322969059' post='5684703']
Then don't play the game, because you really suck if you think they do =/If you hate them so much, learn to accept change- Oh, the irony is killing me.

And XYZ is an archetype, not a type of monster card. I think you mean Xyz.
[/quote]
I don't like using either so I won't I prefer Yu-Gi-Oh before 5D's came out... I can play YGO without using either types... And I love how you get pissy at opinions so much...
And thanks for the correction as I was always wondering why they were never capitalized...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322969468' post='5684713']
I don't like using either so I won't I prefer Yu-Gi-Oh before 5D's came out... I can play YGO without using either types... And I love how you get pissy at opinions so much...
And thanks for the correction as I was always wondering why they were never capitalized...
[/quote]
For one, using too much "..." makes you look stupid. Also, your first post in this thread was written in a "stupid tone" too.

When someone's stupid, it's natural to get pissed off at him.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1322970758' post='5684738']
For one, using too much "..." makes you look stupid. Also, your first post in this thread was written in a "stupid tone" too.

When someone's stupid, it's natural to get pissed off at him.
[/quote]
Maybe you are the one being stupid by complaining about my opinion...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322971026' post='5684745']
Maybe you are the one being stupid by complaining about my opinion...
[/quote]
Opinions are like cake- Pretty, but nothing but lies.

Opinions only exist when someone is on the losing side =/

OT: Xyz are control oriented, as said previously

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322972502' post='5684775']
But I identified that they suck TO ME! I clarified that anybody but me can think differently... I did not say they suck for the majority...
[/quote]
Don't pull that =/

This isn't subjective, it's objective- They don't suck, they run the blooming game.

Aghain, opinions only appear when one is wrong.losing.

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322972869' post='5684788']
Well I don't like them therefore to me they suck...
[/quote]
Therefore you are ignorant

Works for me, I thought so anyways.

OT: Yeah, never SHOULD pass Synchros, but IDK if they will...

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1322973045' post='5684794']
Therefore you are ignorant

Works for me, I thought so anyways.

OT: Yeah, never SHOULD pass Synchros, but IDK if they will...
[/quote]
Maybe you are the one who is ignorant... You keep rejecting those who don't like the cards as ignorant when that is also ignorance...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322973128' post='5684796']
Maybe you are the one who is ignorant... You keep rejecting those who don't like the cards as ignorant when that is also ignorance...
[/quote]
... You're ignoring the fact that they run the game, and I'm ignorant because I point that out. Sure. Let's go with that.

Archived