So I rarely brag about my dueling shenanigans but......

Is that really the best you can do in one turn? :neutral:

[img]http://gyazo.com/2cbb2b8ddfbbd1bb5f212f6242ae7598.png[/img]

Nothing on the field -> That.

All for 1300 damage too. :3

Edit: Love how as soon as I give it img tags it kills the image. (Was Leviair, BLS, Librarian, Quasar and Formula Synchron on field, opp had no field and I had a set Judgment, with TT, Warning and TGU in my hand)

[quote name='daboss144' timestamp='1321287414' post='5640893']
First turn though. It doesnt give them a chance to set anything. Ever
[/quote]

And I had Quasar on the field, with Judgment set and Warning/TT in my hand. :3 (Referencing how safe I was, regardless)

Also my opponent had Junk Warrior out, but I kinda used that for my own Quasar.

[quote name='Reina Soho' timestamp='1321287308' post='5640890']
How did you pull those off?!?
[/quote]

Starting hand was something like Tuning, Level eater, Reborn, Foolish Burial, Doppel, and Junk Synchron. Then I got kinda lucky with a few mills and such. But still, the idea that something like this is even possible is completely ridiculous. On a first turn? Even from a cumulative advantage perspective the entire play was only a -1

[quote name='daboss144' timestamp='1321288069' post='5640909']
Starting hand was something like Tuning, Level eater, Reborn, Foolish Burial, Doppel, and Junk Synchron. Then I got kinda lucky with a few mills and such. But still, the idea that something like this is even possible is completely ridiculous. On a first turn? Even from a cumulative advantage perspective the entire play was only a -1
[/quote]
Could you possibly go step-by-step?

I remember summoning 2 Quasars first turn, along with either Trishula, Scrap Dragon or Shooting Star Dragon (it was a very common happening), and I remember saying myself that something was to be banned. The card I said was Fishbro Blaster, and it was banned. They also limited other cards I used in the combo at more than 1, like Hyper Librarian, Formula Synchron and Pot of Avarice...

Did I mention that in that same first turn I always draw my entire deck, including all the parts of Exodia?

Archived