14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best main Villain?

• Ganondorf
    • Demise (Skyward Sword)
    • Vaati
    • Bellum
    • Majora
    • Malladus
  2. 2. Who is the best Secondary Villain?

• Ghirahim
    • Agahnim
    • Zant
    • Onox/Veran
  3. 3. Best (Mini-) Boss?

• Shadow Link
    • Zant
    • Twinrova
    • Argorok
    • Darknut
    • Other (if other, please suggest which one below)

[quote name='Î’lack Knight' timestamp='1321315531' post='5642165']
I didn't put a poll in mine because:

1. I'd inevitably forgot people...
2. It's not necessary.
3. Anyone who wants to seriously add to the conversation should be able to actually post and have reasons instead of just voting in a poll and not saying anything.
[/quote]Then you might as well just post it in general or debates.

• 2 weeks later...

Best Main Villain? [b]Ganondorf[/b], mainly because he is the only villain that successfully takes over the world in almost every game before the final battle unlike others who wait until then. Plus he has an awesome beast transformation that makes it worth beating him.
Best Secondary Villain? [b]Ghirahim[/b], despite the fact that I have only faced him one time in the game, I've heard very neat things about his character and I look forward to seeing how he turns out to be towards the end.
Best Mini-boss? I put [b]Shadow Link[/b], but [b]Darknuts[/b] are equally awesome. I mean, how is a giant moving statue of a knight NOT epic?

[quote name='Doctor Whooves' timestamp='1322845999' post='5680638']
*has my thread locked even though it came first* Sad face.

Regardless, despite their difficulty Darknuts are cool.
[/quote]

Well, this one had more posts, so I considered that more important than your thread being made just a few minutes earlier.

Onox and Veran are technically second villains like Zant and Ghirahim. Agahnim doesn't count, because apparently he was just an alter ego of Ganondorf. Sure, Onox and Veran were the main villains of their respective games, but they were Twinrova's pawns, which makes it rather baffling that you relegated Twinrova to the boss section.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1322942740' post='5683616']
Well, this one had more posts, so I considered that more important than your thread being made just a few minutes earlier.

Onox and Veran are technically second villains like Zant and Ghirahim. Agahnim doesn't count, because apparently he was just an alter ego of Ganondorf. Sure, Onox and Veran were the main villains of their respective games, but they were Twinrova's pawns, which makes it rather baffling that you relegated Twinrova to the boss section.
[/quote]Alright, alright. I've never actually played the Oracle games. I'll move them to secondary villains, but Twinrova will remain in bosses (cause OoT)

Archived