Then it's Verz Gungnir
[/quote]
Gungnir is a dragon, THIS IS A SNAKE

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1321363818' post='5643344']
goddamn it!
I was going to say that!
[/quote]
That was too damn obvious to miss, sir.

Erm, hit and miss effects really, don't like you can onloy use each effect once too much. Doubt given Bahamut's effect this will be generic, and its ATK had better be high for me to go into this over him, never mind Disigma or No 16.

Gonna stop looking at these DT14 threads until more concrete information is attained, as what I've seen so far isn't filling me with great optimism.

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1321363130' post='5643302']
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110812122605/blazblue/images/thumb/2/26/Hazama_edit_by_hazamajackson-d39s4fc.png/347px-Hazama_edit_by_hazamajackson-d39s4fc.png[/img]

Seems amazing.
[/quote]
This time you're wrong ol' buddy.

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090715162330/residentevil/images/thumb/9/93/Albert_Wesker_Uroboros.png/506px-Albert_Wesker_Uroboros.png[/img]
Seems pretty easy to get out.

Also the Ouroboros of myth is also SOMETIMES considered a dragon.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321369795' post='5643566']
Why can't it be Verz Trishula? It does almost the exact same thing as Trishula by affecting a card in the hand, field, and Graveyard. It also uses 3 Materials.
[/quote]
Think about it. Trishula wa a 3 headed dragon. This is a dragon/snake eating its own tail. Plus, remember Bahamuth? It barely had any relation to Brionac.

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1321369827' post='5643567']
My Bet it is None of the Ice Barrier Dragons...XD
[/quote]
Mine is too, honestly.

Why can't it be Verz Trishula? It does almost the exact same thing as Trishula by affecting a card in the hand, field, and Graveyard. It also uses 3 Materials.
[/quote]

Because Trish froze the entire planet. I doubt it'll just get the Verz virus without a card or even a pack to show it's starting to get it. Like Sigma in MMX, he didn't just suddenly wake up one day and say "Derp I'm a Maverick now" It'd just be weaksauce if they just had what is the strongest creature in DT Storyline just get it like that

[/quote]
[s]...not to mention, that like Trish (needing at least 3 monsters) this needs 3 monsters to summon it too[/s]

sorry, +1 post count because of skimming

To be honest, I have no idea what the story behind the Verz are, I just noticed the similarities between this and Trishula, and an argument that it is/isn't Verz Trish.

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1321369986' post='5643578']
...not to mention, that like Trish (needing at least 3 monsters) this needs 3 monsters to summon it too
[/quote]

And the post you're quoting says this.

Archived