Verz Uroboros

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321370014' post='5643580']
To be honest, I have no idea what the story behind the Verz are, I just noticed the similarities between this and Trishula, and an argument that it is/isn't Verz Trish.
[/quote]

Verz are pretty much infected by the Verz Virus which the Inverz have. And the Vylons have gone into "Destroy everything to save everything" logic.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1321370238' post='5643597']You didn't answer my question.
DOES IT MATTER?!?
[/quote]
STOP WITH YOUR QUESTIONS ALREADY! YOU ASK TOO MUCH STUFF NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT AND NO ONE WILL PROBABLY WILL ANSWER YOU! CAN YOU EVEN THINK ON YOUR OWN?! NO, IT DOESN'T MATTER, BUT WE WANT TO KNOW, WE'RE CURIOUS! SIMPLE!

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1321370338' post='5643606']
STOP WITH YOUR QUESTIONS ALREADY! YOU ASK TOO MUCH STUFF NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT AND NO ONE WILL PROBABLY WILL ANSWER YOU! CAN YOU EVEN THINK ON YOUR OWN?! NO, IT DOESN'T MATTER, BUT WE WANT TO KNOW, WE'RE CURIOUS! SIMPLE!
[/quote]
*whimper*
...I'm sorry...

I can summarize it.
So the X-Sabers, Flamvells, Mist Valley, and Ice Barriers are all fighting with the Worms land and start screwing around with everyone. The tribes unite together to create the Allies of Justice to fight back. Eventually, the Naturias, the Genex, the Fabled, and the Dragunities also join the alliance. Finally, there's a big battle that ends the war.
A long time later, the Gem-Knights, Lavals, Gishki, and Gusto are fighting, when the Inverz come along. The Vylon descend from heaven to fight them, and they win, but the Inverz become the Verz and start reviving ancient monsters and infecting the populi with their virus, and the Vylons go crazy and decide to wipe out all life, so a new tribe, the Sacred, rise to the occasion.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1321378266' post='5643915']
I run them 3 ways.

1. Sigma OTK
2. Element Loop
3. Chaos variant that I'm still working on. May post it on YCM soon.
[/quote]

I've run then the first 2 ways, but I feel like I'm kinda doing them wrong, I need to go back and edit them some, actually.

Archived