Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Dementuo

Sora arrived at the school with the two brothers at the actual moment he saw 2 duelists finishing their duelists. He whispered himself, [i]"Number Hunters.."[/i] Sora saw Itsu and help her get up after the duel and asked her,[i] "Are you okay?"[/i]
Sora heard a whisper in his head, [i]"Numbers! Three of them! Sora, help them!"[/i] Sora turned his head back and saw a female shrouded with black mist. Sora asked if she was one of the Number Hunters. The commotion is big for Sora as he knew that something is up.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

X turned around after he noticed a kid staring at him in a really strange manner, "[b][color=#0000ff]​Um excuse me are you in one of the science classes and need for me to arrange a tooter for you?"[/color][/b] X new there was something strange about the student and they seemed to be talking to them self a little so there was a good chance the kid was crazy or had a number either way as either a Number Hunter or as a teacher he would have to deal with it. Orbital 17 was circling around in the sky in a mode that made it look like a robotic bird but do to the distance it was up no one could tell it wasn't natural.

Kai tapped his brother's shoulder, grinning. "Think you could be a bit more dramatic next time?" Kai teased. He gave a short chuckle.

-Some amount of a thing called "Time" later...-

The train arrived at its fourth-to-last stop, where both Kai and Kenta departed. Kai looked at his watch. "4:03, good." he said, beginning to walk towards the exit of the station. He silently beckoned Kenta to follow him through the crowd of passengers, making sure they didn't get too far apart from one another. The last time that happened, Kai and Kenta had spent half an hour running circles through the station trying to find eachother, missing eachother by just seconds each time. Kai then shifted his mind elsewhere, now only subconsciously walking through the crowd. He slid the Xyz card out of his pocket again, trying to figure out what sort of language he was reading.

(OOC: Apologies for my lateness with this post. School is a higher priority, unfortunately.)

OoC Notes to Dash: You also COMPLETELY ignored my post on p1 as well, but w/e <_<

[color=#000000]Kira fell to her knees as she witnessed the train leave her behind, and started to cry violently. If only she hadn't hesitated, she would've at least have a chance to collect the Leviathan Dragon, but now she wasn't even sure if she'd even have such an opportunity ever again. She could only [i]imagine[/i] how cross the whole the family would've been upon her failure.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Grandpa... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to..."[/color][color=#000000] Kira couldn't say any more, and instead cried even harder.[/color]

[color=#000000]***[/color]

[color=#800000]"Steelswarm Hercules, destroy everything on the field and wipe out that foolish man's Life Points!"[/color][color=#000000] Kira's grandfather commanded. A black aura surrounded the monster on the older man's side of the field, before expanding and obliterating everything in its path, and sending the other duelist soaring into a nearby wall.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Grandfather's LP: 8000 --> 4000[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Opponent's LP: 3200 --> 0[/b][/color]

[color="#000000"]But that wasn't all. The duelist's cards were sprawled across the floor, including the card that Kira's grandfather was after: No. 19: Freezerdon. The duelist tried reaching for his deck, but before he could get to his Number Card, the man slammed his hook into the ground and over the Number Card, impeding the duelist's attempt to recover it.[/color]

[color=#800000]"I'll take that, thank you,"[/color][color=#000000] with a flick of his hook, Kira's grandfather had flipped the card into the air, before snatching it with his proper hand and pocketing it, [/color][color=#800000]"Y'know, this card could come in handy for my granddaughter,"[/color]

[color=#000000]"Gr-gr-grand... daughter?" the duelist suddenly realized who this... old man was, "Y-you're that guy on the n-n-n-news, aren't you?"[/color]

[color=#800000]"And what if I am?"[/color][color=#000000] the grandfather asked mockingly, [/color][color=#800000]"There's not a thing you can do now, is there?"[/color]

A strange woman with red and black hair, dressed in matching clothing that included a black trenchcoat with a red and black catsuit, ran onto the platform. [color=#ff0000]"Wait! Stop!" [/color]She slowed down as the train pulled away. [color=#ff0000]"ZONEdammit!"[/color] She huffed, breathing heavily before she saw the weeping girl. She went over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, asking. [color=#ff0000]"Hey, kid, are you alright? Don't worry. There's another train coming soon. There always is."[/color] She then asked the girl cheerfully. [color=#ff0000]"Would you like something to eat to take your mind off of things? I find ice cream always manages to make people feel better! Come on! My treat!"[/color]

[color=#800080]"You don't understand, I..."[/color][color=#000000] Kira cut short, wondering what the hell she was about saying. She couldn't just drop the whole thing just because she was too hesitant to chase up on that Leviathan Dragon. She couldn't afford to tell the truth... well, not all of it.[/color]

[color=#800080]"...my... grandpa..."[/color][color=#000000] she stuttered, obviously still trying to hold back the tears, but failing, [/color][color=#800080]"...I... I was supposed to... meet him at the hospital. He's... he's got an infection in his hand... and... he's gonna die. He could die at any second now, and I can't even get there in time to say goodbye! And it's all because of that stupid train conductor! I told him to wait!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Kira continued to cry a little more violently until the woman she was talking to had offered her to grab something to eat, particularly ice-cream. Unfortunately, there was one thing wrong with the woman's attempt to cheer Kira up.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Ice... cream?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked in a weak-sounding tone, [/color][color=#800080]"How's that supposed to...? Look, even if it [i]would [/i]cheer me up... somehow, I... I can't eat ice-cream. I'm a vegan. But... thanks for the offer, I guess..."[/color]

Out of a distance, a figure that was lightened by the rays of the sun with his pale skin came through the entrance of this school by pushing the doors forward. This figure had a sword on his hip and a deck inside the hilt of the sword. While walking, he stared down the shivered backs of each kid in fear. With this fear, he continued his way down this hallway as a diligent pace, when thinking, "At this time, why do I sense something is wrong?." Coming to a halt near where two kids were talking, he took a seat as far away from them as possible, but he did noticed that they seemed to just finished their duel. This created more of an interesting thought process that surged through his head like electricity. He studied what they were talking about for only small moments to pass. He got up and went back into the halls, continuing his way down them.

Itsu thought and mulled it over. [color=#ff0000]"Hmm..."[/color] She knew she wasn't supposed to do this, with the Detached Mutual Non-Interference Agreement, but due to Celes, that had already been broken, her Number 88 having been taken, even though this universe had its own Number 88. She turned to the girl. [color=#ff0000]"Listen. I know this is going to sound crazy, but I think I might be able to get you to where you need to go. Just tell me where the hospital is, and I can get you there before the train arrives."[/color] She extended her hand. [color=#ff0000]"However, this method of travel will be painful, so if you are truly desperate to see your grandfather one last time, I can get you there. No catches, and no tricks."[/color]

[color=#800080]"What are you, high on something?!"[/color][color=#000000] Kira exclaimed, before sinking back down to a sorrowful state, [/color][color=#800080]"If so, can I have some?"[/color]

[color="#000000"]Obviously, she had her doubts about this woman and her whole idealism that she could get them there before a bullet train can, especially considering that Kira missed the bullet train a long time ago. Nonetheless, she offered her hand anyway.[/color]

[color="#000000"]***[/color]

[color="#000000"]Meanwhile, back the train stop nearest to the hospital, Kira's grandfather was just about to leave when all of a sudden...[/color]

[color=#000000]"FREEZE!! SECTOR SECURITY!!" the old man turned round to see that he'd been surrounded by Sector Security officers. However, he was prepared for such an event. In seconds, some muscle had arrived to protect the grandfather, Duel Disks at the ready, allowing him to slip past as the officers had had their hands full.[/color]

[size=3]The walk through the hallway was fast when boredom hit him, so he left the school just for the sake of leaving it. Another walk came about when Kyokari remembered that he should go visit someone that he thought he was friends with. This one was Souta. The house wasn't too far from where he was, so he took the long way around town to reach his destination. Through every toss and turn, people waved to him and said hello. In instinct, he had replied to each and every word that was spoken to him, but only in a few words. Finally he reached it, Souta's house. [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Finally he reached it, Souta's house. He brought his right hand to a fist, lifted it up parallel to the door and swung it lighting creating a knocking sound on the door. [/font][/color][/size]

Kenta made sure to keep within Kai's vision as he dodged and swerved around the other passengers who were flooding out of the train. When the two of them finally got out of the station, Kenta put on his backpack as they started on their way home. Shortly afterwards - about fifteen minutes later, Kai and Kenta reached the entrance to their house. Kenta quickly slid a card key into a slot before retracting it. The door creaked open as Kenta looked back at Kai. "[i]Gonna make me do your homework again while you go off to research more on that dragon of yours?[/i]" Kenta asked jokingly before entering.

Maiko couldn't speak. His pupils quickly disapeared. [color=#40e0d0]"Maiko! say something!" [/color][color=#008000]"What happened? Nevermind I'm gonna duel this teacher!" [/color][color=#40e0d0]"Hold up. That may be not the best idea. I sense a very strong arua around him. I think we should just walk a-"[/color][color=#008000] "Whatever one way or another this guys going down!" [/color][color=#40e0d0]"Stop! I forbid you to" [/color]Everyone else saw a kid talking to nothing. Toron entered Maiko's body and Maiko couldn't move. He could only stop him in his head. [color=#008000]"Leggo of me! Stop!" [/color]Maiko gained control again but shuddered [color=#40e0d0]"I know what you'll do next and I advice you not to do it." [/color][color=#008000]"When have you ever helped me?!" [/color][color=#40e0d0]"I help you more than you think! Now let me ma-" [/color]Toron made a sudden attack and was controling Maiko. [color=#40e0d0]"Oh, sorry. I thought you were someo-" [/color]Maiko took control again. [color=#008000]"Let's duel! Your move!" [/color][color=#40e0d0]"No!"[/color]

Celes gave Sora a somewhat blank look. [i]Number Hunter? Is that the term given to people who collect Numbers? A fitting name, really.[/i] "Who's asking?" she asked dismissively. She glanced at her wrist, as if checking a watch that wasn't actually there. "Tsk, tsk...look at the time," she said, turning on her heel. "It seems I have to go. But perhaps we can discuss my occupation and your interest in the near future."

She chuckled to herself and began walking away leisurely. [i]Someone who knows about Numbers...I will keep an eye on such a person.[/i] She glanced over her shoulder to take note of the reaction, if any. [i]Come on now, do something interesting...[/i]

Itsu took the hand of the girl and then clasped the amulet around her neck. It was made of gold with a perfectly circular emerald within that seemed to have a circular symbol made from curving dashes with a solid ring on the outside, like an eclipse. [color=#FF0000]"I need you to hold onto my hand tightly, and whatever you do, no matter what happens, do NOT let go until we have arrived."[/color] The amulet then flashed brightly, covering the two of them in a green light, and Kira could feel her entire body shift and contort, being pulled inside-out, squished, stretched, and wrung out, for what seemed like both an instant and an eternity, until the light subsided, and they were now outside of the hospital, though it appeared the only thing that had happened to Kira and Itsu was the fact that they were now in a different location, though they had arrived about a minute before they left. [color=#FF0000]"[/color][color=#FF0000]See? I told you we would get here before the train!"[/color] Itsu reassured as several police cars drove by, heading towards the train station. [color=#FF0000]"Huh. Wonder what the commotion is all about..."[/color] She pondered aloud.

X was thoroughly confused over the kids actions it seemed like he had some kind of multiple personalty disorder and one of them wanted to duel him and the other didn't which left him pretty confused as to what to do in the situation but decided that it would probably be smarter not to duel the child and instead call the school Councillor and have her deal with the problem, X took out his D-Gazer and used it's cell phone function the send the councilor a text about he situation and asked her to come, [b][color=#0000ff]"Don't worry there isn't going to be any problem someone is coming and they'll do their best to get you the help that you need, all you have to do is wait here okay I'm sorry but I've got to go."[/color][/b] X began to quickly walk in the same direction Celes was going in to in order to get to a bar that rumor had it was filled with Number holders and he hoped the the child with multiple personalities wouldn't follow.

[color=#008000]"What? What?!" [/color][color=#40e0d0]"I know you are displeased with his response but I told it would come" [/color]Maiko ran after the man but lost him right away. He looked all over and then found him following somebody. He ran after him and noticed the councillor of the high school running in his direction. He thought she was looking for someone else because Maiko is in Heartland Middle school but he grabbed him by the arms and held him in the air. He kicked him in the stomach and punched her in the nose and while he tended to his injurys he sprinted for the man. He remembered parking his duel board over in the ally next to him so he quickly grabbed. His duel board was super fast and he cought the man in an instant. [color=#008000]"Listen buddy. I don't know whats your problem but won't you just duel me?" [/color]He pulled out Giga Brilliant.[color=#008000] "I got a very special card for you if you win." [/color][color=#40e0d0]"You're going to lose that card." [/color]Maiko didn't respond. [color=#008000]"Will you duel me? I don't take no for an answer."[/color]

[color=#000000]Kira couldn't help but throw up after the whole teleportation episode was over... although in hindsight, she probably shouldn't have thrown up on the woman that was kind enough to get them there fast enough.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh, I'm so..."[/color][color=#000000] before Kira could manage an apology, she was compelled to throw up again... and again... and again, [/color][color=#800080][i]'It's a good thing I had to go to the hospital anyway, otherwise I would've had experience that dreadful thing again.'[/i][/color]

[color="#000000"]Just out of the corner of her eye, Kira had just seen the cops head towards the train station, and then looked straight back at Itsu, fearing that she [i]knew[/i] about the plan, the whole time. Yet Kira was too afraid of screwing up her façade just to realize this wasn't in fact the case. Paranoia was starting to settle inside the poor girl.[/color]

X looked at the card and took a deep sigh he knew he had to duel the boy and so he snapped his fingers and Orbital 17 flew down and transformed into a duel disk attaching itself to his right arm and his outfit changed to his Balien World outfit, he loaded his deck into his duel disk and prepared for the duel. [b][color=#0000ff]"Sigh, fine if you want me to hunt your number that badly I will but I'm going to warn you this duel might take only 2 turns to finish so I'll give you the first move."[/color][/b]

[color=#008000]"Sweet!" [/color]Maiko drew five cards and then one more for his draw phase. [color=#008000]"Hoo. Let's see. I can-no no" [/color][color=#40e0d0]"You have a terrific hand!" [/color][color=#008000]"What?"[/color][color=#40e0d0] "You can summon Gem-Knight Pearl right off the bat! First activate double summon which allows you to summon one more monster. Then summon Cobalt eagle. Then summon sapphire pegasus. Figure it out from there." [/color]Maiko did this in that order. [color=#008000]"Oh, now I'll overlay my pegasus with my eagle to exceed summon Gem-Knight Pearl!" [/color][color=#40e0d0]"Hazah but you'll still lose.I know , I can see the future." [/color][color=#008000]"Shut up! I'll lay one trap card and end my turn."[/color]

LP: 4000
H: 2
M: Gem-Knight Pearl (ATK: 2600 DEF:1900)
S/T: 2 f/d

X drew his sixth card then studied his hand for a moment, [b][color="#0000ff"]"I'll star by summoning My Wattcobra and then I'll activate the field spell Wattcastle and with it if you declare an attack against one of my Watt monsters then your monster loses 1000 attack at the end of the battle next i'll active Wattine so when a thunder type monster deals you damage I get the same amount as life Then I'll set 1 card face down and have my cobra bypass your monster and attack you directly, oh and when that's done I'll get to add 1 Watt monster from my deck to my hand."[/color][/b] X knew his opponent might have a counter to the move but it shouldn't come so early in the duel especially when his opponent brought out an Xyz monster in their first turn.

Life: 400-->5000
Hand: 2-->3
Mon: Wattcobra (ATK 1000)
Field: Wattcastle
S/T: Wattcine, 1 F/D
Grave: 0

[color=#008000]"Nice smelly old try but I activate my trap, scrap Iron Scarecrow! This negates the attack and I can lay this card back down." [/color][color=#40e0d0]"His combo is better than any of your cards. Just give it up!" [/color]Maiko didn't listen because he was to busy watching secter security and the high school councillor sprinting for him. [color=#008000]"Better finish duel fas Mr. X 'cause those guys look like they mean business. I sorta beat up the dude in the middle and so he might hold a grudge. OK just finish up." [/color]Maiko put on his jacket and puled the hood up. The three men looked so foolish triping over trash cans Maiko knocked over.

Life:4000
Hand:3
M: Gem-Knight Pearl
S/T:1 F/D:

X had expected a counter just not the most annoying one in existence so he once again looked over the cards in his hand after noticing something he smirked, [b][color=#0000ff]"Not much more I can do without my attack so I'll end my turn there but remeber if you take on my monster yours will lose attack at the end of it, oh and I just noticed why do you have 2 extra cards in your hand, I doubt you were trying to cheat probably just ended up drawing them by accident when you did that big draw for your turn." [/color][/b]X was worried looking at the hand his opponent had gotten on his first turn there was a big chance that the kid was either the lucky type or he had rigged his D-Pad to give him specific cards in order.
Life: 4000
Hand: 2
Mon: Wattcobra (ATK 1000)
Field: Wattcastle
S/T: Wattcine, 1 F/D
Grave: 0

Itsu gave Kira a pat on the back, the redhead being unaffected. [color=#ff0000]"Don't worry about it."[/color] She produced a plastic bag out of nowhere and handed it to her. [color=#ff0000]"My body is made of sterner stuff. Maybe if we get to know each other a bit more, we learn to trust each other, and you stop lying to me about your grandfather being in the hospital, I could tell you what that 'sterner stuff' is." [/color]She crossed her arms, seeming a bit stern, like an older sister to the girl. [color=#ff0000]"Yeah. I could tell you were lying. So what's the real story? And no, I will not turn you into any authorities, but I am willing to help, depending on what is actually going on."[/color]

[color="#800080"]"Well..."[/color][color=#000000] Kira said in a meek tone, [/color][color=#800080]"It wasn't [i]entirely[/i] a lie. I mean... I [i]was[/i] actually supposed to meet Grandpa around these parts... alone, preferably before dusk. And well... I was meant to have something prepared to show him."[/color]

[color="#000000"]If Itsu had known that Kira was lying right out of the blue like that, than surely [i]she'd[/i] be able to fill in the gaps for her. Well... if Itsu could do what Kira [i]thought[/i] she could. Right now, Kira could literally imagine her entire façade falling apart around her, and she could imagine it with such certainty. Even if it held strong for now, it could [i]very well[/i] be obliterated somewhere down the track of time. It was only a matter of when such an event were to take place.[/color]

[color=#800080]"So um... how did you know I was lying?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked hesitantly[/color][color=#000000], [/color][color=#800080]"Can you... see into my mind?"[/color]

Maiko drew a card and mad an angry face at his opponent.[color=#008000] "I can't do anything this round so , I'll have to end my turn with a face down trap card." [/color]Maiko lied. He put that trap card down to get rid of Wattcastle because he hated having to attack. His first draw was accident that he drew 2 because he forgot about double summon. He knew his opponent wouldn't attack again because of his failed atempt and even if he did scrap iron scare crow would protect him thats why Maiko's trap card could open when ever[color=#40e0d0] "Why did you not summon ruby carbuncle?" [/color][color=#008000][i]'Because then he would think that I actually got a great draw'[/i] [/color]Maiko told Toron that with his mind. It was a new trick he picked up and was getting the hand of it. Maiko saw the three dudes running for him but when it looked like they would grab him they ran straight by him. Maybe it was his hoodie.

Archived