The Soul Society - III 「Now With Nakama」

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1329436973' post='5821316']
Quincies and Fullbringers are somewhat half human. And I think Fullbringers would rather be a part of the history or an ally in the later chapters than a main enemy. After all, Riruka, Jackie, [b]Tsukishima, Sushi guy[/b] and Yukio are still alive.

EDIT: Yukio and Jackie lost their fullbring powers. Sorry.
[/quote]

I actually don't get what's going on in the manga now. It's getting.. confusing..

Mainly, I'm just interested in Tsukishima's past and current condition. Maybe, Aizen escaped and is manipulating the Zero Squad (thinking Soul Society has gone evil), and starts getting to the Soul King again. Then, that Arrancar may be a good guy, like Nel. And speaking of Nel, she might return for this arc <3

[quote name='Myst' timestamp='1329553419' post='5824267']
Mainly, I'm just interested in Tsukishima's past and current condition. Maybe, Aizen escaped and is manipulating the Zero Squad (thinking Soul Society has gone evil), and starts getting to the Soul King again. Then, that Arrancar may be a good guy, like Nel. And speaking of Nel, she might return for this arc <3
[/quote]

:o <3

That's so true...If arrancars will be a main part of this arc, then Nel would definitely return. And Kubo may remember about Grimmjow as well.

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1329586955' post='5824834']
Well Nel would return, but the chances of Grimmjow appearing would be about...35% at least. Unless Kubo assumed he died of excessive blood loss.
[/quote]
Actually

Grimmjow is essentially at 15%

He isn't wise enough lead any sort of counter offensive

Though he might be Nel's underling

Archived