Popular Video Game characters you hate?

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1321890050' post='5656850']
For me its Tails, [b]Shadow[/b], [b]Zero[/b], T.Hawk, X-23 (i know shes from a comic but shes still in a Popular game), Toad, and [b]Donkey Kong[/b] and so many more.
[/quote]

[img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Stone_Cold_-_What_8269.jpg[/img]

I don't really "hate" any character. I find some annoying, yes. Like obviously Navi from Zelda. But I really can't hate anything.

[quote name='~OW~' timestamp='1321890372' post='5656857']
[img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Stone_Cold_-_What_8269.jpg[/img]

I don't really "hate" any character. I find some annoying, yes. Like obviously Navi from Zelda. But I really can't hate anything.
[/quote]

Why bold them? I do hate these characters with a burning passion. The only possible exception would probably be Tails since he has likable moments from time to time.

[quote name='~OW~' timestamp='1321890777' post='5656869']
The hell.....every picture I ever post on this site breaks.

Can you atleast give a reason as to why you hate them?
[/quote]

-_- fine if it may please you...

Tails i always found annoying always wished he would disappear or be replaced.

Shadow had his moment in the spotlight in SA2 he was supposed to die but didn't and then afterwards his whole story got F'd up. hes just another black emotionless character that seem to be popular nowadays, which no matter the character i never like.

Zero is an attention hog, its Mega Mans universe not his why should he get a spot in mvc3 and not MM himself? even before that i hated him didnt like his games and didn't like him.

T. Hawk... no one likes T. Hawk

X-23 was just some character that came from nowhere and into the MvC3 game. She started as an okay character but only seems to be cashing in on the whole "gender swap" thing all she is is a sexy female version of Wolverine. To be honest shes never actually done anything for me to hate her its just one of those instances where you hate a character from first sight.

Toad and D.K. are just two Mario characters i cant stand. Toad is supposed to be Peach's guard but doesnt do sh*t and ends up just crying about it also i hate his voice. D.K. is just a big stupid gorilla whose screwed me over in every game at every possible moment he could.

Satisfied?

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1321891487' post='5656898']
-_- fine if it may please you...

Tails i always found annoying always wished he would disappear or be replaced.

Shadow had his moment in the spotlight in SA2 he was supposed to die but didn't and then afterwards his whole story got F'd up. hes just another black emotionless character that seem to be popular nowadays, which no matter the character i never like.

Zero is an attention hog, its Mega Mans universe not his why should he get a spot in mvc3 and not MM himself? even before that i hated him didnt like his games and didn't like him.

T. Hawk... no one likes T. Hawk

X-23 was just some character that came from nowhere and into the MvC3 game. She started as an okay character but only seems to be cashing in on the whole "gender swap" thing all she is is a sexy female version of Wolverine. To be honest shes never actually done anything for me to hate her its just one of those instances where you hate a character from first sight.

Toad and D.K. are just two Mario characters i cant stand. Toad is supposed to be Peach's guard but doesnt do sh*t and ends up just crying about it also i hate his voice. D.K. is just a big stupid gorilla whose screwed me over in every game at every possible moment he could.

Satisfied?
[/quote]

The reason I bolded was because I was question Shadow, Zero, and Donkey Kong....had no issues with the others.

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1321891695' post='5656905']
Well I just went ahead and did them all anyways.
[/quote]

Shadow is understandable.

Zero wasn't made to be an attention hog. He was made to be, as Egoraptor put it, MegaMan X's "Personal Parallel Character" for that one game. He just ended up being super popular. As far as his own games go, MegaMan Zero 1 - 4 are considered by the majority of the MegaMan fan base to be the pinnacle of the franchise (Though, I disagree.) not because of Zero, but because the games themselves are just that damn good. I personally like Zero's character development through the years, though admittedly, it should've stopped at X5.

As for Donkey Kong......have you played Donkey Kong Country?

[quote name='~OW~' timestamp='1321892281' post='5656921']
Shadow is understandable.

Zero wasn't made to be an attention hog. He was made to be, as Egoraptor put it, MegaMan X's "Personal Parallel Character" for that one game. He just ended up being super popular. As far as his own games go, MegaMan Zero 1 - 4 are considered by the majority of the MegaMan fan base to be the pinnacle of the franchise (Though, I disagree.) not because of Zero, but because the games themselves are just that damn good. I personally like Zero's character development through the years, though admittedly, it should've stopped at X5.

As for Donkey Kong......have you played Donkey Kong Country?
[/quote]

For the n64? yea! I did enjoy that game BUT Donkey Kong built his own game when he decided it would be cool to destroy me in every Mario Party, during every Kart race, in every Olympic event, so on and so forth.

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1321892456' post='5656926']
For the n64? yea! I did enjoy that game BUT Donkey Kong built his own game when he decided it would be cool to destroy me in every Mario Party, during every Kart race, in every Olympic event, so on and so forth.
[/quote]

No, Donkey Kong Country was for the SNES. So, you really don't HATE him....you just have animosity towards him.

I can't really say I "hate" any video game characters, but there are some that I do dislike with varying degrees, for one reason or another.

Marth. He's pretty girly for a FE character.

Mario. Always taking Luigi's spotlight.

Baby Mario. That annoying crying.

I'm sure there are others.

Archived