What do you think of your profile picture and username?

Oh My Anubis!

Apparently we can talk about anything here, so I decided to talk about something random since I'm bored. By the way, your profile picture is the picture to the left of your username.

Anyway, my profile picture is that of Eri Sawachika from School Rumble. I made her my profile picture because she's so much like the real me it's frightening.

I made my username Oh My Anubis! because it's supposed to have a slight relation to Yu-Gi-Oh! and because I like dark things. Ever heard of "Oh my Ra!" or the more common "Oh my God!" exclamations? Well, I say "Oh my Anubis!" because he is the Egyptian god of death.

Most of you have pretty interesting profile pictures and usernames, so type away, 'cuz I'm lonely. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Oh My Anubis!' timestamp='1322264093' post='5665529']"Oh my Ra!"[/quote]

"Holy Ra! I've seen a lot of dragons in my time, but that one takes the cake!"

On-topic:
My username goes with the picture; both are Shizuo Heiwajima.
I guess it just means that I really like the character.
Cuz he's epic.

[b]Username: [/b]I honestly don't know how I came up with the name King, but I know the story of how I got to it. You see my very first username used to be my name initials with dude at the end of it... yeah pretty newbish in my opinion. I then went to change it to be Tom Matrix, the name of a wrestling character that I had come up with however I quickly changed it to King Matrix. Then I soon got rid of the Matrix because I sort of drifted away from the wrestling stuff and just named myself King.
[b]Picture:[/b] I'm loving The Sacred monsters and well personally I love The Sacred Polluxes card image.

Name: I first came up with FusionXD, took my favorite word "fusion" (thank you DBZ) and XD (initials sounded cool...thank you Gale of Darkness). Then one day I made a twitter on a whim, immediately made it FusionXDenver as the first thing to pop in my mind. Then I changed it here and refuse it to be anything else.
Picture: Skyward Sword's out. Link's cool. I used to always have a Luigi avi though. He'll always be my main icon.

My name is based off of a poem by Edgar Allan Poe called The Raven. When the Raven continually repeats the word "Nevermore" and the man thinks it's the Raven's name. I used the symbols and stuff because I wanted it to look kind of rough like an unkindess of ravens wrote it. I think it's my favorite username I've used so far. And I've used a lot.
My avatar is just a raven with three nooses hanging above it. I love it. I just like dark stuff and things that have to do with death. :3

All my user names have had Bahamut in. I kinda have him as my guardian dragon as opposed to a guardian angel, watching over me a lot, and I always wear my dragon necklace (well except for rugby and sleeping. Keep it sensible folks).

So when YGO makes a card with the name Bahamut, and as one as powerful as this guy is, well I had to. Need better pic of him though.

Name: Well, I started out as [b]GaleForce[/b]. Why? Because, GaleForce sounds cool. ;P
Then, I changed it to [b]False Hope[/b] but with really weird characters, because that was the thing on YCM back then.
After that, I changed it to [b]Codey[/b]. Because, well, that's my name. xD I stuck with this name for a short while.
After Codey, I changed it to what I became known as and always will be known as on YCM, [b]Smeargle[/b]. The name started out because I made a club based around Spriting on Serebii. After time, someone offered to make me a forum. I said yes, happily. The name of the forum was, "Smeargle's Spriting Forum" and my username was Smeargle, because Smeargle's an artist Pokémon. The forum lasted a couple of months but died, and I eventually changed my name to Smeargle here.
And a couple of weeks ago, I decided that I'd been using Smeargle for so long that I may as well change it. And since MLP is amazing (<3) I decided to change my name to my favourite background pony. But since the username, "Lyra" had already been taken, I tried typing alt codes, and after a while, [b]Łyra[/b] became my username. But Smeargle will always be who I am on YCM.

Picture: Well, during a brief period of me having a nostalgasm, I looked at Digimon Adventure, which was one of my favourite shows as a child. I completed the whole series, and moved onto the next. After finishing Adventure 02 I found out that [b]TK[/b] was my favourite character, and [b]Patamon[/b] was one of my favourite Digimon. And then that became my Profile Picture.

tl;dr ?

Well,
Username - [b]Łyra[/b] because she's my favourite pony on MLP
Picture - [b]TK[/b] & [b]Patamon[/b] because they're my favourite pair in Digimon.

I think my username is rubbish tbh. I registered with my Facebook account and it automatically gave me this username, the 'change display name' option says I can't change mine until the 26th of December so I'm waiting on a moderator to fix my name up. I think my avatar is okay, it's my Facebook profile picture so I'm thinking of conjuring up something on CS5 if I do end up sticking around. ^_^

Archived