What do you think of your profile picture and username?

Oh My Anubis!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='The Dark Evangel' timestamp='1322268770' post='5665755']
I love this username because I am a big fan of Evangeline from Negima and according to my boyfriend I look a lot like her :3

[font=times new roman, times, serif]~Evangeline A.K. McDowell[/font]
[/quote]Ever heard of Evangelion? It sounds like Evangeline.

[quote name='Light Υagami' timestamp='1322320798' post='5666783']
Name: It's obvious named after the main protagonist of Death Note. I take other identity names of anime characters, but I have to admit it isn't creative. Just roleplaying for fun.

Pic: L is awesome. This is a bit ironic (or possibly a paradox) for me being Light...
[/quote]I recognize the creepy dude. He shows up on YGOTAS sometimes.

[quote name='Light Υagami' timestamp='1322320798' post='5666783']
Name: It's obvious named after the main protagonist of Death Note. I take other identity names of anime characters, but I have to admit it isn't creative. Just roleplaying for fun.

Pic: L is awesome. This is a bit ironic (or possibly a paradox) for me being Light...
[/quote]
Dogg; it may not be too obvious to the people who didn't read/watch Death Note. Also, I am 100% sure that it is not a paradox if [i]you [/i]as a person are both L and Light. It's probably just insanity kicking in. ;)

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1322266358' post='5665617']
King Crouton is the best name.

My picture of a girl from a comic I never read is the best profile pic.
[/quote]

*ahem*

Ghost GEPD is sex on fire

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1322305268' post='5666610']
My name was originally Kenta the Forbidden One, but that was like, a gajillion years ago.

Darkplant is how it'll stay for a while, given how I like DARKs and Plant-Types.

Avi's Hamon because I like his art. Not his effect, though.
[/quote]

I thought you were 13 :I

Daemon. Does it need any more words? I had Magical Fiend of Death to begin with because I loved Spellcasters and Fiends and made the most OP'd and badass Death Note deck there was, but never posted it. I changed it to Deathly Fiend of YMC. Deathly Fiend because of the above reason, without the magic. Then I changed it to Daemon because I love the old English form of demon and kept it ever since. That is, except for the part I had the name Nevex The Supreme party to troll Striker.
Avatar: Fiends are so badass and this is mah favorite card. Darkness Daemonsphere, ovi/

[quote name='Sailor Gourmet' timestamp='1322360086' post='5668390']
Name: Sailor, representing Sailor Moon, and Gormet, which shows my love of cooking.
Avvy is Kagura from Inuyasha, cause, well, I like Inuyasha. Not much deeper than that.
[/quote]Oh yeah, I like InuYasha, too. Except for Kikyo. She is... ugh. And normally I don't hold disdain for anime characters since their fake.

Username: I was once striker9211, newb name that I kept for a few months. After my fall from grace, I changed it to War Torn, to signify that the "wars" I started had torn me. I changed it back to Striker when MYbb changed to IPB. I chose my current username since I had a Phoenix Wright avi at the time.

Avi: I made it when I was bored.

Username: My original username was YamiGriffin, a combo of Yami(Yu-Gi-Oh!) and Peter Griffin, thing's I liked a lot at the time. After the switch, like Striker, I changed my name, and I changed it to Lieutenant Renji(because Bleach is epic). After a while I changed it to ◊Renji◊ to shorten it. The diamonds in my name are not only in their because they are beeyuteeful, but also because some member with 0 posts named renji just signed up for the h*ll of it, so I had to have diamonds.

Avatar: It is Renji, my favorite anime character of all time, looking like a pro. Gonna change it to something amazing when I reach 2k posts. =3

Username: Cin used to be a nickname on the forum I was on (or CFA coz I'm a massive Cinder fan. Soul Creation ftw.). Was Yin (fav character from Darker Than Black), was Blood Rose (trying to sum all my fav character in one....except Rua)

Avatar: Suigintou (fav from Rozen Maiden), was a gothic girl (I like the picture). Have Yin or Suigintou quite alot for obvious reasons.

[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1322377295' post='5669069']
[color=#0000cd]Name: Hate it. Absolutely hate it. Last time I do something nice for a friend.[/color]
[color=#0000cd]Picture: Tatsuma is awesome and I was told it's the character I'm most well assosciated with. May not be fancy shmancy and was just googled like all my avis but it works for me.[/color]
[/quote]I love your name, honey <3[quote name='Cin' timestamp='1322392271' post='5669210']
Username: Cin used to be a nickname on the forum I was on (or CFA coz I'm a massive Cinder fan. Soul Creation ftw.). Was Yin (fav character from Darker Than Black), was Blood Rose (trying to sum all my fav character in one....except Rua)

Avatar: Suigintou (fav from Rozen Maiden), was a gothic girl (I like the picture). Have Yin or Suigintou quite alot for obvious reasons.
[/quote]You really like your anime, Yin :3

Archived