♦ Digimon | The Bands of Correlations ♦ [OoC/Not Started/Accepting]

Smear

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/11tbuyq.png[/img][/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace]This is my Digimon RP. It's based more around Adventure -> Adventure 02.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=[/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Plot[/font][/font]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The time is set 20 years before the story of Adventure.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]--5 years before present time--[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]There was a group of children who decided it would be a good idea to go swimming late at night, but only a select few of them saw a light deep under the water. They thought that it would be a good idea to check out what it is. They kept swimming closer and closer to the light, until they eventually got sucked in. The group of kids landed in the Digital World! There, they saw all kinds of digimon until they decided to leave back through the rip between the worlds. These people are the original DigiDestined. But the others who heard about their journey came to despise those children and became their enemy.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]--Present time--[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In the Digital World, there is a strange group causing all sort of harm to the Digimon called, 'DEL-ETE' meaning, 'Digital Expanse Lacuna - Executing The End'. They use this program called 'delete.exe' which so far destroys only Fresh level Digimon. But DEL-ETE doesn't know that their data is just reconfigured. The DigiDestined have to stop DEL-ETE before they figure out how to completely delete all data in the Digital World! The only other weird thing about DEL-ETE is that, they have digivices and partner digimon too, so does that make them DigiDestined?! The only way the DigiDestined are able to stop DEL-ETE is if their digimon can digivolve into the Mega stage, but there is only one way for them to do that. They need a bond so strong with their digimon that they are able to digivolve into their Champion level. After that, they need the Tags and Crests to digivolve to Ultimate, but they need even more of a bond. But to get to their Mega stages, the DigiDestined need to get these strange bands, which have a Crest shown on them, the Crest of Correlations![/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Prologues[/font]][spoiler=[/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Prologue (For DigiDestined)[/font]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The DigiDestined are all at the same beach that they were last time, but this time they're the only ones there. Suddenly, the tides change tremendously and start to become dangerous. All of a sudden a rainbow came out of a whirlpool that was caused by the tides and shot Digivices at the DigiDestined. The Digivices started to pull them into the whirlpool! They came out at the Digital World, where they are met by Varodurumon and their partner Digimon in their In-Training Form. Little do they know what awaits.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn153/alikram/My%20Digimon/Digimon%20Animation/237-varodurumon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Prologue (For DEL-ETE)[/font]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]DEL-ETE are all working hard with their partner digimon to try and upgrade the delete.exe program. They have already found a special way of dark digivolving to get their digimon up to Mega, but it takes a LOT of effort and force on the digimon! One of the members finds a strange signal... More people in the Digital World? Are they here to help DEL-ETE or destroy them? The boss helping DEL-ETE destroy the digital world is ShineGreymon Ruin Mode. He wants revenge on Varodurumon for some odd reason![/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://images.wikia.com/digimon/images/0/01/ShineGreymon_Ruin_Mode_vg.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler=[/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Rules[/font]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Rule #1[/b] All YCM Rules apply.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Rule #2[/b] All of the RP rules apply.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Rule #3[/b] Listen to me and the co-leader of this RP. If you don't listen to something we have to say you're more than likely going to be kicked out of the RP.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Rule #4[/b] With the names for the Digivolution levels, you may use either. But I would much rather you using the English, because of Ultimate having two meanings.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Rule #5[/b] Regarding self-made digimon, they are completely fine. But please put a lot of detail in your digimon so we can have a good idea of what it's like. And you may make alterations to your digimon if it's a canon digimon. You don't have to though.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Rule #6[/b] If we run out of the Crests, don't be shy. Make up your own crest.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Rule #7[/b] Probably the most important, have fun. ^-^[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Rule #8[/b] To prove that you're read the rules, put an apostrophe at the end of your name on the app.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace](e.g. [b]Name:[/b] Joe'[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Joe'.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Joe.'[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]any of these are acceptable. :3)[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Application[/font]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][code][b]Name:[/b] [i]In the RP.[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]In the RP.[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b]
[b]Crest:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]Picture / Description.[/i]
[b]Background Info:[/b] [i]Doesn't have to be too long. I've always disliked proper Bio's.[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[i]Description.[/i]
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] [i]Digivices are the same as this: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081102101229/digimon/images/thumb/f/fb/Digivice_01.jpg/200px-Digivice_01.jpg Just choose your colour.[/i]
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] [i]Rookie form[/i]
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]][i]Fresh -> In-Training -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega[/i][/spoiler][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] [i]If self-made or adjusted. If not, just write 'default'.[/i]
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] [i]Description.[/i][/code][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Accepted Applications[/font]][spoiler=DigiDestined][spoiler=Kaikou "Kai" Masaki - Łyra][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Kaikou "Kai" Masaki[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age:[/b] 16[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] DigiDestined[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] The Crest of Reliability.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/172/2/f/Headphones_guy_by_somestrangeperson.png[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] When Kai was younger, he always tried to make friends. But every time they just laughed at him and walked away. This is the main reason for Kai's current personality.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Kai is pretty laid back when he is by himself with no-one else around and he usually does quite good in school. He's normally a fairly kind person, and he is someone you can always count on. When a person(or Digimon, for that matter) needs something from him, it's safe to say it will be done. But when others are around, he tries to escape from the world. He puts his headphones on, and just drifts into a crowd like he's not even there. But the only thing he really needs to bring out to best in him is a friend.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Dark Purple with black buttons and a cyan trim.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=[b]Digimon Partner:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Dorumon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/028Dorumon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Dodomon -> Dorimon -> Dorumon -> Dorugamon -> DoruGreymon -> Dorugoramon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]But if something were to go wrong and Dorumon had a corrupt digivolution it would go:[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Dodomon -> Dorimon -> Dorumon -> DexDorugamon -> DexDoruGreymon -> DexDorugoramon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Dodomon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Dodomon's fur is an extremely dark purple, close to black. And his eyes are cyan.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Dorimon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Dorimon's fur is an extremely dark purple, close to black. And his eyes are cyan.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Dorumon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The old style interface on its he[/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace]ad and eyes are a cyan colour, his fur is a dark purple, close to black.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Dorugamon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The old style interface on its head, eyes and claws are cyan.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]DoruGreymon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]DoruGreymon's fur and interface on its head are a toned down Cyan colour. The spikes on his wings and tail are [/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]dark purple.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Dorugoramon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Dorugoramon's interface on his head and the red crystal-like things are a cyan colour.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]DexDorugamon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]DexDorugamon has dark purple wings, body and tail. His claws are cyan.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]DexDoruGreymon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]DexDoruGreymon has dark purple everywhere that would normally be red. Everywhere that would normally be silver has a tint of cyan.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]DexDorugoramon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]DexDorugoramon has cyan everywhere that would normally be red.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Dorumon is a very playful Digimon. He's almost completely opposite to Kai. Dorumon loves to be around other people and Digimon. When he is by himself, he gets nervous and starts to dig holes in the ground. Dorumon at any level will do anything to protect Kai. No matter what.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Hiro Tsukiko - Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Hiro Tsukiko[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] DigiDestined[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] Love[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Appearance:[/b] [i]Like my avatar kind of.. waist length bright pink hair[/i] and a long sleeved white button up shirt with a black tie and a black pleaded skirt, pink tennis shoes with long black socks. (she looks like shes lazy) she always has on pink lip gloss.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Not much to say she has had a pretty normal life, though when she was young her father left her and her mother alone, shes never rely had a good friend and is usually hanging around by herself.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] She constantly tries to find adventure no matter where she is, you will never see her texting ever, she is happy and carefree and is kinda lazy (her grades show that) shes kinda headstrong and will jump straight into a challenge. She'd be the one to run up and punch a Digimon in the face.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Since she has the crest of love then it should be Lavender to match the crest.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=[b]Digimon Partner:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Lunamon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/084Lunamon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]YukimiBotamon -> Moonmon -> Lunamon -> Lekismon -> Crescemon -> Dianamon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] Has a bow on her right ear.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] It is cowardly, and easily becomes lonely. Its attacks are lovely at first glance. (Totally opposite of Hiro)[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Sean Dacres - Ignis avis][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Sean Dacres[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age:[/b] 17[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] Courage[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6390644690/6390613598/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/07/anime-smart-boy.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] His childhood was relatively normal. Other than the digital stuff that is.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Liam is a tactical kid. He prefers to plan things out. Sometimes he over plans, and causes them to fail because they are too planned out. He's ruined his chances with girls by over planning the way he wanted to ask them out. He is a hard worker because of his plans, and would rather see them through than to give up on them. He believes that courage isn't running head first into a situation, but to know what is going on. He cares about his friends, and when they are in danger will forgo the planning if it is urgent. [b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Red[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Coronamon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/083Coronamon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Botamon -> Sunmon -> Coronamon -> Firamon -> Flaremon -> Apollomon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] Typical[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Coronamon is the type of digimon to run in fists blazing. Literally. He is almost a polar opposite of Liam, and would rather live his life moment by moment than to plan anything out. He cares about his friends, and would do anything to save them even go through with a plan.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Zachariah Carter - Phantom Roxas][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Zachariah Carter[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] Hope[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/cute-anime-boy-__-anime-guys-6433254-362-596.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Zachariah - or "Zack" as he prefers to be called - is top of the class in his senior grade, although he considers it just a coincidence due to his persistent studies. His father served in the military, but was killed in action when Zack was five. His mother has since remarried, giving Zack two twin step-brothers five years younger than him. He has little imagination for his future, content with the possibility of working in an office for the rest of his life.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Often relaxed, but has a great sense of humor, willing to crack a joke either to lighten the mood or simply on a whim. He does not want to be the best at whatever he does, instead settling on letting success come to him. He considers family and camaraderie very important, and thus constantly encourages any group he's involved with to work together.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Gold[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]PawnChessmon (White)[/b][/font][/center]
[center][img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn153/alikram/My%20Digimon/Digimon%20Animation/pawnchessmonw.gif[/img][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]MetalKoromon -> Kapurimon -> PawnChessmon -> Gladimon -> Knightmon -> Craniamon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/W/PawnChessmonWhite.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] PawnChessmon idolizes Zach, much to Zach's chagrin, although PawnChessmon can't see the frustration. As such, he is a kind-hearted Digimon, but somewhat dense.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Trevor Steele - Chaos Sonic][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Trevor Steele[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] The Crest of Friendship[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Appearance:[/b] Trevor is a Caucasian male with a rusty brown hair color with a few small streaks of blond in it and has emerald green eyes. He is somewhat built, he is a bit muscular, but he is still skinny. He wears, from his waist down, a pair of black jeans and black tennis shoes. On his torso, he wears a light blue tank top and a short sleeved Cerulean Blue hoodie. On Trevor's left hand, he wears a black fingerless glove. On the back of the glove, he has his Crest symbol(he puts there afterwords when he gets it).[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Trevor had a pretty good life and had everything he wanted. But it went somewhat down hill, after his younger brother Thomas died because of a drunk driver, running him over. At his funeral, its when Trevor decided to be a lot nicer to people, since he wasn't real nice to his brother.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Trevor, as his Crest suggests, is a very friendly person. He isn't one to just quickly lose his cool, but there are some occasions where he does lose his cool. If this is the case, then its only cause someone made Trevor pissed and didn't exactly think anything of it. When Trevor gets upset, its best to just get the hell out of his way and not try to tell him to chill out. Though, other than this temper he gets, when he loses his cool, he also gets very sarcastic.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Color:[/b] Dark blue[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Elecmon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/149/f/9/Elecmon_Sprite_by_Wooded_Wolf.png[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]^Image credit goes to Wooded-Wolf[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Digivolution Line:][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Punimon -> Tsunomon -> Elecmon -> Leomon / *BlackGarurumon -> GrapLeomon / * ShadowWereGarurumon -> SaberLeomon / *BlackMetalGarurumon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]DNA Digivolution(adding this just because): GrapLeomon + Pandamon = BanchoLeomon[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]* = If something causes him to, or if something bad happens[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Digimon Appearance:][/font][/center]
[center][u][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Punimon:[/font][/u][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]A normal pink Punimon, with sapphire blue eyes.[/font][/center]

[center][u][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Tsunomon:[/font][/u][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Tsunomon's fur is a much darker orange than the normal, his blade/horn is solid black, while his eyes are sapphire blue.[/font][/center]

[center][u][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Elecmon:[/font][/u][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Elecmon is the same as any other, except he wears a black vest with white fur/mane around the vest sleeves and around his neck. Has eyes sapphire blue eyes.[/font][/center]

[center][u][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Leomon / BlackGarurumon:[/font][/u][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Leomon's fur is a tan colored with his blond mane, his eyes are still sapphire blue. His jeans are black and he is wearing a larger version of his black vest that he wore as an Elecmon. The blade sheath and blade, sits on the back of his waist. BlackGarurumon's fur is solid black with pure snow white stripes. Instead of the normal sapphire blue eyes, he has gold feral eyes. His claws are all purpleish-pink.[/font][/center]

[center][u][font=courier new,courier,monospace]GrapLeomon / ShadowGarurumon:[/font][/u][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]GrapLeomon's blond mane is still retained, but his fur is covered by the black and silver fighter outfit. So basically, the same as normal default GrapLeomon. ShadowGarurumon's fur retains its fur color, except the white stripes have now become silver and his eyes are still gold feral. His cargo pants are dark green, almost camo-like, and the belts on him aren't brown but black leather. On his left arm, are a few tan wraps and some spiky brass knuckles on his hand.[/font][/center]

[center][u][font=courier new,courier,monospace]SaberLeomon / BlackMetalGarurumon:[/font][/u][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]SaberLeomon is default BlackMetalGarurumon is default[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Elecmon is a very prideful Digimon, its all cause of his Leomon digivolution. He is almost the complete opposite of Trevor, but one area they both share something common: they're terrible temper and anger. Because of this, Elecmon and Trevor can sometimes get along...but only when they lose their cool. Since Elecmon is a fighter, he always thinks he can solve everything with his fists.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=William Hawk - Admiral_Stalfos19][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] William Hawk[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age:[/b] 18[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] Knowledge[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/331/1/1/william_hawk_by_dinmoney-d4hhh4v.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]^minus the weapons, of course. Image Credit goes to dinmoney[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] William Hawk had come from a wealthy family, but was unfortunately plagued with having to stand his own ground during his late teens. He never bothered to get himself a job, and wasn't even putting much effort into his grades at school. Surprisingly though, William did manage to get straight A's from the end of year exams, and even the odd A+ or two. How he managed this is unknown, although rumours had been spread that he had "borrowed" a ton of notes from some try-hard student and never given them back. Ironically, it was that same student that got much poorer grades than everyone was expecting.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Lately, William's pretty much gone Goth, what with all that negative out-view of life and all. He doesn't really care what other people think of his idealisms. As long as he still has enough money for a daily coffee and the occasional cigarette, he's pretty much good to go, although he does have the odd desire to go chick hunting once in a while.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Black[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Arachnimon[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]DemiTynectimon -> Tynectimon -> Arachnimon -> Juggerachnimon -> Fusiorachnimon -> Calamirachnimon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Currently Arachnimon has a one-of-a-kind appearance, closely resembling that of a scorpion. However, she has a single eye, mouth and pair of nostrils on her face, and a multitude of appendages in her claws. Her exoskeleton seems to be as solid as sapphire, especially the claws, and has the same colour to it. Since her body is horizontal and runs parallel to the ground, Arachnimon doesn't actually appear to be that tall. But if she could stand on her hind legs, she should easily reach the 8-foot mark, dramatically out-heightening even any basketball player.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Arachnimon is high and mighty of herself, and classes everyone before her as weak. Even if a Digimon outranks her in Level, that won't stop her from thinking she can hand its butt to it in combat. Whereas most Digimon rely on agility to defeat their enemies, Arachnimon finds it much more fun to see if she can't completely overwhelm with brute force. All in all, all Arachnimon lives for is to destroy Digimon and load their data; she doesn't even care if the Digimon are good or bad.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Alexander Thylus - Verz Salamandra][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name[/b]: Alexander Thylus[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age[/b]: 15[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Gender[/b]: Male[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest[/b]: Sensitivity[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/205/0/d/Random_Anime_Guy_by_animeAnimeANMIE.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info[/b]: Alexander lived a mostly normal childhood—Both parents were around, did well enough in school, he had a decent amount of friends...One day, however, he realized that many people didn't really care about him. They just saw him as "convenient to have around". So, he ran away from home, and the only thing that kept him going throughout his times of hardship was the thought that one day he could achieve a greater purpose...[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Alexander is, despite his rather rebellious appearance, very kindhearted. He can empathize very well with almost anyone, as he simply wants to make sure everyone is happy, regardless of the cost to him. Above all else, though, he just wants to be accepted and cared about, something he realized he never had all to late in his life. In terms of his actual mannerisms, he is very calm and laid-back, a reassuring smile almost always on his face. He isn't really one for conversation, but he will not shy away from you if you approach him. Alexander also has a gift for thinking outside-the-box.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Silver, with red detailing[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Gaomon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/070Gaomon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]YukimiBotamon -> Wanyamon -> Gaomon -> Gaogamon -> MachGaogamon -> MirageGaogamon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] All are the defaults.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Gaomon is very calm and collected, but not quite as laid-back as his human partner. He never lets his guard down, and very little catches him by surprise. He is more logical than Alexander, so he isn't quite used to thinking outside the box. When it comes to conversation, he is not very tactful, and he doesn't understand euphemisms or allusions. Deep inside, however, there lives a kind heart that is struggling to breach the surface.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Kibuto Karanime - The Swift Assaulter][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Kibuto Karanime[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] Digi-Destined[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=[b]Crest:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The Crest of Perseverance[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/cacneaden/1Perserverance.png[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Hmvqx2TQ0ik/SwwGmb1njGI/AAAAAAAABD4/3vpADVi7Mrg/s1600/boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]He also has a very thin beard matching his hair color.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Kibuto was born into a family of rescuers, to say the least. His mother was a Firefighter, his father was a Police Officer, and his uncle was a Paramedic. They all paid greatly, and the result made Kibuto's family slightly above the middle class level. Kibuto wanted to be the kind of one who would lead all of those kinds of jobs. He wanted to be a leader, wanting to take responsibility for his actions at a young age. However, he wasn't old enough at the time, so he was patient enough to wait. When Kibuto was 12, he and a few other friends decided to go out swimming late at night. He regretted it, but reluctantly joined the group. He was one of the few who saw a light, he went to the light first, but got sucked in. When he woke up, he wasn't in the same place anymore. He was in the Digital World now. After looking at many Digimon for about an hour, he decided to leave the world, making sure everybody that got sucked in was following him to the way back home, actually attempting to be a leader at that moment. 5 years later, he was more respected by the others and actually believed that he can be a good leader. Returning to the same place as before, he didn't expect anything to happen, until he was given his Digivice and was sucked into a whirlpool that was created when he and the others went back to the same swimming spot. The next thing he saw was a Varodurumon, but he didn't know that at first. He also saw what looked like an insects head. Everything was getting weirder now, but he believes his chance to step up to be a leader is now.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Kibuto is a very kind and generous soul, but is also the one who is able to take over when someone is unable to do it. He usually knows what to say when someone is upset, but he can be clueless depending on the situation his friends are in. Kibuto is very good at what to say when he wants to lift up people's spirits and give them enough courage and determination to move on. He would also never give up in any situation, regardless of what happens, so long as it doesn't relate to losing his friends or his partner, Flamemon.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Crimson Red (Because someone stole red)[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Flamemon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff154/d-hero_bloo-d/Digimon%20Gifs/Flamemon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Botamon -> Koromon -> Flamemon -> BurningGreymon -> Aldamon -> EmperorGreymon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]OR[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Flamemon -> Agunimon[/i] (Armor Digivolution)[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] 'default'[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Flamemon can be very upset and caring when Kibuto or his other Digimon friends are hurt. He is very protective with his friends and can get very angry if any of them get hurt. Sometimes he might jump into a fight without a plan, and that can lead to many mistakes happening. Sometimes he cares so much for his friends that he would do anything for them, including taking their place in case they have to duel someone else. He's so protective, he might even make the ultimate sacrifice if necessary if it meant saving his partner, Kibuto and his Digimon friends along with their own partners as well.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Victor Rasputin - Nexev the Supreme Paty][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Victor Rasputin[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age:[/b] 35[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] Light[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://www.christopherpnmaselli.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/84.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Victor was born in America to a Russian family. They raised him to respect the motherland and often took him traveling so he could see the unbalance of capitalism and follow glory that is the Motherland. They then joined American army during WWII since they were allied with Mother Russia. He worked as a cartoonist for Disney (the company not the producer himself) until he was contacted by the KGB to help the motherland by investigating this mysterious Digiworld that they heard about, because of this he served as a mole and used his connections (Disney workers had connections, who knew?) to gain access to the American documents about the Digital World in addition to his cartooning career. Then he wound up surronded by frail American Teenagers with names like Japanese Monkeys.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] He's serious, he thinks everything is a mission that he has to absollutly complete. He is a patriot to russia and views Americans as sortof weak spined cowards, though he doesn't hold it against them, you can't help being american after all. He is kinda surly and is primarily helping Digimon to prove the glory of the motherland to them and get their aid should the Cold War stop being Frozen like Russian Winter. He also is a big fan of vodka. He's also gay but this won't mean s*** because he is surrounded by unsexy American children. He is a massive fan of Ivan Dracovitch's chiseled abs though.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Rainbow. You WISH your s*** was fabulos like this.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Salamon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/042Plotmon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Puttimon -> Cupimon -> Salamon -> Darcmon -> Cho-Hakkaimon -> Venusmon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] Default[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Easily Excitable, is the "Lovliest bestest magical girl evah :3" She kinda thinks she is a [/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace]magic girl and pretty much drags Victor everywhere since Grumpyguts needs to lighten up![/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=Saito Hikari - Neo The Fallen][b]Name:[/b] Saito Hikari
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]DigiDestined[/b]
[b]Crest:[/b] Honesty
[b]Appearance: [/b]He has a black emo style hair, his eyes color is bright brown, his face is sharp like an elf. He wear a black shirt, on his shirt he has a Blue jacket the goes down to his knees[like metrix] which its edeges is silver. He wear a dark blue jeans with a white belt, he wears a pair of black shoes. On his belt he has a sheath and a sword.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=Sword Design] [spoiler=Image][img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2507/brisingrzarroc.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The sword color is blue, same goes to the sheath. The blade is around the 1 meter long, the blade is sharp in both of his sides, the hilt is around the 20 centimeter long and at the end of it there is a sapphire gem.[/spoiler]
[b]Background:[/b] Saito never knew his parents, when he was young his mother took him to her brother and left him with him for some reason Saito doesn't know even now! Saito always knew that his parents left him and that the man that rising him is his uncle, that what made him so honest, which is the best quality he have. Saito only gift from his parents was a blue sword called "OMEGA", that is why he trained and became a very skillful swordsman!
[b]Personality:[/b] Saito is a very very honest man which almost of the time will tell you the truth. Saito think before he does something, but when he gets angry he became "Saito the impulsive guy" which goes with fists up, no... sword up! But to make Saito angry is realy hard `cuase he doesnt the guy that get pissed off fast.
[b]Digivice:[/b] Black with dark blue buttons and silver ring around the screen.
[spoiler=[b]Digimon:[/b]][b]Agumon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/025AgumonSavers.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]][i]Botamon -> Koromon -> Agumon -> Geogreymon -> Rizegreymon -> Wargreymon[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b]When he Agumon and Wargreymon he have the excat same sword as Saito have, and a sheath that rest in his back on a belt that goes from his left shoulder to his right hip. In all the others forms he have a sapphire gem on his forehead, a mark of the sword power. His sword made of Chrome Digizoid and the sword of Saito is made from the same material by the way. Agumon sword called "ALPHA"
[b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Agumon is a lot like Saito but a lot different too. He very honest guy and very skillful swordsman. But he more the kind of guy that goes with his sword unsheathed most of the time [Impulsive] and he pissed off fast , but when Saito with him he learn from him and Saito learn from Agumon about when to be impulsive and when not.[/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=Guy Shishio - The_Big_Bad_Wolf][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Guy Shishio[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] Kindness[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/EvoluderGuy.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Guy is a graduate of high school. In his for years of high school he was a loner who had no friends not because no one liked him but because he was an a******. Or a plain prick. Now in the road to college he travels to the beach where the Digidestined were swept away. Hoping that someone would understand why he does what he does. He was an orphan attending school on guardianship from his Military Uncle. He grew very mean due to his 'care'. Also he cannot believe Cutemon of all things is his partner.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Growing up from a Military man he became very gruff and tough. He was used as an example by his Uncle to the cadets who he overheard making fun of him. Why his crest is that of kindness is that all he desires is someone with the time to understand him. Cutemon can bring it out of him to show under the Guy is Kindness. [/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Color:[/b] Pink with a black trim around the monitor.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Cutemon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Chicomon -> Kyumon -> Cutemon -> KyuKnightmon -> Yuushamon -> Justdynamon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=Attacks][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Chicomon's attacks[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Standard attacks for fresh digimon.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Kyumon's attacks[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Acid Spit - As the name implies.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Whining - subdues the enemy with constant whining.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Cutemon's attacks[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Skillful Healing - Heals greatly.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Ultrasonic Wave - Powerful sound waves meant to attack however merely annoys enemies.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]DameShoKen - Taking its Dame Ring and materializing it into a fist. Cutemon uppercuts the target or a straight punch.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Cute Pistol - Using the elastic nature of its body Cutemon stretches his Fist a certain distance to hit the enemy. [/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Cute Sweep - Bluffs a sky one legged drop kick and instead sweeps the enemy to the ground with a swift kick. [/font][/center]
[center]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]KyuKnightmon's attacks[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Ultrasonic Blader - Vibrates the Kimochi Yaiba at high speeds giving off a distortion frequency to non-machine digimon.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Vibration Slice - Using the Kimochi Yaiba vibrates it at high velocities allowing it to cut solid digizoid.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Dame Tackle - With the hardness and heaviness of Dame Digizoid tackles the opponent.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Justice Pistol - Retaining the elasticity of its body fires a punch from its arm going the length of several buses.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Bunker Foot - Executes a supreme drop kick with charged vibration energy from it's feet.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Yuushamon's attacks[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Claw Pistol - Fires an arm charged with energy from Pink Digizoid with explosive results.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Pile Drop - Lifts up its leg and drops it onto the enemy aiming for the skull.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Nothing-Shall-Keep-Us-Apart! - Using the nature of its love Yuushamon causes a shift in the gravitational force [/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace]making itself denser than a neutron star sucking all towards it to advantageous effect[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Quasar-Force Combo Blitz - Uses a variety of Gun and sword tactics with the split blade of the Kimochi Yaiba 9.9 [/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Pink Doom - Summoning its hidden power to the near extent of breaking the Dame Spiral destroys anything within a large radius with the power externally produced by the Pink Digizoid.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Breaker of Feeling - Slams the Kimochi Yaiba 9.9 into the opponent charged with vibrations either Slicing directly through the enemy or tossing it miles away.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Justdynamon's attacks[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Dynamic Crusher - Interlocking its fists rushes to the enemy with great speed piercing the chest of said target and ripping out the Digicore supposedly.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Absorption of Soul - Utilizing the Valor Inforce fuses the chunks of a digimon with the user powering up the user.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Kindness Transcending Ancients - With honor heals the target enemy and leaves without a trace. If its target is evil purifies the target killing it and returning it to innocence the fresh stage.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Kimochi Yaiba Infinity Destroyer - Mastery of its blade, the Kimochi Yaiba, Attack with swiftness and elegance destroying anything within its radius.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Vibration Final Bunker - Fires both it's fists with piled up vibration energy exploding on impact.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Heart of Purity - With all of the limitless power of the Valor Inforce Fires a massive purgatory beam from its chest.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler=[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Chicomon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]A Chibomon which is pink in coloration but has two thin koromon 'ears'.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Kyumon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Very similar to Gummymon excluding the horns and pink in coloration.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Cutemon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Cutemon with a Black scarf. A prophesy's power[/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace]ful Cutemon if there ever was one it wears the Dame Ring around it's neck to suppress its immense power.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]KyuKnightmon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]A slimmed down version of Knightmon with the black scarf Cutemon wears instead of the cape. Instead of the berserk sword it wields the "Kimochi Yaiba" (Feeling Sword). A light thin blade with the ability to scratch chrome digizoid with little to no effort. When used by the correct user it can be used to amplify sound waves to deadly effect able to distort a non-machine type digimon's data or destroy entire mountains. To Control the overwhelming power contained within KyuKnightmon it has Dame Digizoid. Enhanced by Damemon it suppresses the users immense power and gives great defense.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Yuushamon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Yuushamon's name is derived from Yuusha meaning brave. It's appearance is similar to Paildramon although standing upright and having legs clad in armor as well as normal feet. It's legs are clad in pink armor with white outlines and keeps the black armor it had while Paildramon. It keeps the red mask it had and instead of wings and the desperado blasters it has a pink scarf It has Pink Digizoid giving the user immense power and created by implementing Red Digizoid with Dame Digizoid. The mixture is very unstable and must be contained by a Dame Spiral. A more powerful version of a Dame Ring. It suppresses the users power until their body has the capability to control it. Pink digizoid is able to absorb the shock and impact of attacks and give power to the user. This added with the supreme defense of red digizoid makes it a Yuushamon a dangerous digimon indeed. It is a warrior digimon weilding the Kimochi Yaiba Version 9.9. an upgraded Kimochi Yaiba with the ability to split into two weapons the Quasar Yaiba and the Kimochi Force. Able to use Broadsword tactics as well as gun and shield make Yuushamon a force to be reckoned with.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Justdynamon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Its appearance Similar to Shoutmon X4K with the shield having the crest of courage and on the cape the crest of kindness. It's head is similar to Genesic Gaogaigar's face without the mane. The cape is black with the crest of destiny gold. Its legs are clad in pink armor and obviously the two heads on its shoulders are gone. Replaced by powerful energy balls revealing the unstable nature of the Valor Inforce. The tail is gone. The arm are replaced with Paildramon's arms. On the kneecaps are armor jutting upwards slightly with the calf the legs similar to many other armor designs with the knee jutting slightly upwards. The final form of Cutemon. It's true potential released by the Band of Correlation. Giving its body the power to control the Valor Inforce the source of its limitless power. Despite the name the Valor Inforce was sealed in a cowardly digimon to make sure that it does not fall into the hands of evil digimon. The Valor Inforce is triggered when Courage flows through the veins of the user it gives the user the power of to absorb chunks of enemy data and configure their own data to that similar to the absorbed when the energy depletes the user can then throw a focused orb of unstable waste data causing a massive explosion on contact with matter. Clad in this Gained Force it makes Justdynamon the strongest form of Cutemom. The Valor Inforce works best with Pink Digizoid allowing the user to absorb the power of their opponent and their attacks by the use of the Pink Digizoids qualities to vibrate and store energy.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Cutemon is a self proclaimed warrior of love. He cannot let anyone down or turn his back to anyone. He has a strong sense of justice and stupidly leaps into action. Despite no knowing how to fight. Over time however he knows guy is his partner for a reason and in a sense loves him dearly. He discarded his pink scarf since he hates even himself for being pink and the color pink. A very ironic thing he is the most infeminine person in the world. As for his love? He believes it is the toughest thing anyone can say that they love you.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Jinuizachi - DeathSDelano][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Jinuizachi (Jin for short)[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][spoiler=[b]Crest:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The Crest of Life[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/crestoflife.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/Croc_Wanizame/fighter.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]But with dark green hair.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Grow up in a rural area of Japan near a forest full of all types of insects. Because of where he lived he developed a love for insects and the forest.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Relatively friendly though he prefers to watch insects during his spare time. He has a strong sense of direction especially in forest-type terrain where he is able to easily manvuer within a forest due to all the playing around his the forest of his hometown as he grew up.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Forest Green[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Wormmon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/043Wormmon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Leafmon -> Minomon -> Wormmon -> Kuwagamon -> MegaKabuterimon(Blue) -> TyrantKabuterimon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] Default.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Stubborn, and does not like to take orders from anyone except Jin. He also doesn't like to communicate wiith any other digimon except insect-type digimon[/font].[/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler=DEL-ETE][spoiler=Theo Maxwell - Aflius][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Theo Maxwell[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age:[/b] 20[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] DEL-ETE[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] N/A[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4583/tek4ed384405b82f8277091.png[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Theo comes from a rich family, he was home tutored at his famiy mansion and was kept distant from most people from the majority of his life.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Because of his distant upbringing Theo never really learned how to interact with people beyond pleasantries and niceties. This means that although he is a very [i]nice[/i] person he isn't a people person. He would much rather have a business talk before a friendly chat. He also never spent much time with people his own age and because most of his time was spent on work, he never learnt how to have fun meaning that he takes pleasure in the strangest of places. He works for DEL-ETE, not because he believes that Digimon should be destroyed, but because he has no reason not to believe it.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Silver w/Black detailing[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]BlackAgumon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn153/alikram/My%20Digimon/Digimon%20Animation/bkagumon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Botamon -> Koromon -> BlackAgumon -> DarkTyrannomon -> MetalTyrannomon -> Machinedramon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] Default[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] BlackAgumon is an extremely vicious Digimon, it's not that he likes being vicious, he just doesn't know when to stop himself. He only listens to Theo, but he listens completley, he won't obey the commands of anyone else. And if anyone were to attempt to hurt him he would undoubtably go beserk. The reason for this is that BlackAgumon likes to follow orders, he doesn't do well on his own and without instruction he would probably go rampant and eventually be destroyed by a stronger Digimon.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Nathaniel Bane - Doctor Whooves][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Nathaniel Bane[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age:[/b] 15[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] DEL-ETE[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b] N/A[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r64/mitzuke/Anime%20Pics/AnimeBoyWater.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Nathaniel is an orphaned genius who wandered into the Digital World one day. He partnered with Impmon after almost being fried by him for waking him up from a nap.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Nathaniel is very stoic and isn't that social. He mostly keeps to himself, even excluding his own Digimon partner, Impmon, from his thoughts quite often. In contrast to his partner, he always plans things out beforehand and is a great strategist. He doesn't make many friends, but once someone gets to know him he's very open to those select few and protective of those he deems friends. Aside from that, he is also optimistic, though he says everything in such a way usually no one can tell.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Black w/ red trim[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Impmon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/049Impmon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Kiimon -> Yaamon -> Impmon -> Boogeymon -> Phelesmon -> Beelzemon (normal, and later Blast Mode)[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] All default except Impmon wears black gloves and a black hooded cloak in place of his bandanna.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Impmon loves to nap and laze around if nothing is happening, and gets very irritated at those who annoy him. He is both boisterous and impetuous and he often causes Nathaniel's plans to fail due to his own reckless behavior. However, he acknowledges his insight once in awhile and has also found Nathaniel to be a capable fighter on his own.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler= Rhea Valentine - Hydra of Thunder][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Rhea Valentine[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Rhea is an average looking child with a fair body size, neither particularly trim nor plush. His height is a little smaller than normal, which he notes unfavorably- and he attempts to bring attention off of it in a variety of ways. His hair is longer and golden, styled so a single lock of it sticks out more than the rest and reaches a point a little higher than his head, adding a precious inch or so to his perceived height in exchange for most respectability. He has a quiet, though friendly-seeming face with large blue eyes and mouth structure used to smiling. Rhea perpetually seems happy, if not always [i]exceptionally [/i]so, and it is rare to see him caught in a bad mood- on occasion, there's a literal skip in his step. Typically, Rhea wears a black dresscoat with an exceptionally high collar turned up, combined with a strangely old-style poofy shirt that makes him resemble someone who just leaped from the renaissance era. He wears a pair of thick and comfortable-looking black dress pants, as well as a leather belt around them with a silver buckle.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background:[/b] Valentine had the misfortune to have two business agents for parents, and thus moved around a shocking amount while a child. He rarely made friends, and seemed resigned to the fact that he was doomed to be the 'New Kid' forever- he never really complained too much about it, though he knew that he suffered from the lack of that connection. His cousin, Jasper Valentine, was sent into a coma as a result of a car crash several years ago- being good friends with Jasper, it hit hard, especially when he figured that it was highly unlikely that Jasper would ever wake up. He managed to largely get past it eventually, through his dreams- when he was asleep, often times he'd see Jasper awake and well, and him finally forming friends that he could stay with... but in the morning, he'd wake up and found them all gone. Valentine learned to expect the worst whenever possible, and became quite tough- though at the cost of some of his empathy. When he entered the Digital World, he suspected it was yet another dream... and even so, he can't admit that it exists in the same way that the real world 'exists'.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Valentine is a realist above all else, unable to believe in happy lies and unwilling to give them. When one speaks with him, he is brutally honest- though not unkind. From a lack of practice, he often finds that he forgets exactly what might upset a person in context- even if he meant n harm by a simple comment. Due to that, he tends to avoid associating much with other people and sticking primarily to the background. That said, Valentine is exceptionally good at understanding what makes people tick. Even if he's not good at speaking himself, he's very good at dissecting other people's emotions and inner motivations when he puts his mind to it- and he is, in fact, an absolutely excellent matchmaker. Valentine wishes to destroy the Digital World in order to return to the real one. Years of happy, but unreal dreams have made him jaded to the idea of a paradise away from normal existence- he believes that by removing this one, he can return to his old, flawed and imperfect one. [/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice: [/b]White, with rose details outstretched in a V-arrow pattern.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon: [/b]Erosmon[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Cupimon -> Erosmon -> Piddomon -> ArcherPiddomon -> Zealotmon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Erosmon is the advanced form of Cupimon, a Small Angel digimon with half-developed wings that stretch behind it, allowing her to float without using her wings at all. Her body largely resembles Cupimon, with slight variations- the crest atop her head now reveals a set of white feathers outstretched in a more impressive manner, plumed with a golden spike of fur and down that resembles her wings. Her body has become longer and almost feline in shape and form, though she still seems to be a bipedal creature- her limbs have also lengthened slightly, becoming a bit more anthropomorphic- finally, she now wears a golden ring around her left ankle.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Her Piddomon form is obviously a female of the species, with long auburn hair instead of golden locks. Across her left arm, her uniform has pink detailing in the form of a long arrow; her right arm carries a mother-of-pearl claw across her palm as well, acting as a gauntlet.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]ArcherPiddomon is a more grandiose and powerful variation of the previous form, and the change is status is noted by the addition of an extra pair of wings. Instead of a golden rod, she carries a massive golden longbow, for which arrows she can form at any time. The pink tabard cloth she carries has turned into a proper vestament, worn as a second robe over the more intriguing designs of her clothing. The gauntlet of her right hand has expanded down the entire arm, covering it in pinkish-white metal armor. Her helmet has become more similar to that of MagnaAngemon, though stouter and wider, acting more as a combat helmet or visor than a decorative feature. The cross built into it is slightly sloped, so that the lines form a downward arrow.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Zealotmon is a powerful Angel Digimon, awarded a full set of six wings, each of which are braced and reinforced with armor and a hidden additional blade. She is totally covered in mother-of-pearl armor, white with a slightly pinkish sheen to it- the helmet lacks a visible visor and resembles her previous helmet coverted to metal with a grander crest. Her pink tabard is now tied around her neck as a cape, which flows out behind her; she instead wears the markings of powerful Angelic warriors, noted in inscriptions and small bits of clothing attached to her armor. Zealotmon carries a powerful sword called Psyche, which channels the power of divine fire in order to smite enemies. Her right arm appears far more armored than her left, and indeed, she is able to combine Psyche with her right gauntlet in order to form a massive crossbow that serves as her most powerful method of attack; using Psyche's bow form, she can hit an enemy from nearly any possible vantage point, regardless of distance.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Erosmon is calm and patient, in most cases. She is a listener rather than a talker primarily, though she does take her values and beliefs to heart- she stays with Valentine because she feels she can understand him, and wants to help him through it. That said, her patience is not infinite. It's surprisingly easy to draw out her anger, especially by threatening those she loves, or her own beliefs- she is a powerful warrior unafraid of attacking opponents several times stronger than herself, and a cunning strategist. Notably, she doesn't keep herself tied to Valentine at all times, and can be seen at various times wandering off on her own. In general, Erosmon sees herself as a lone-wolf that functions well in a group- she enjoys having other people around her, and likes looking after Rhea, but dislikes actually fighting alongside them. When possible, she carves her own path in combat, and makes use of her surroundings as she sees fit.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Richard Montressor - The_Big_Bag_Wolf][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Richard Montressor[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age:[/b] 36[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Crest:[/b]N/A[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs32/300W/f/2008/214/f/b/Dr__Stein_by_kresnik02.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] Richard is a madman who wishes to perform operations on digimon. He found the entrance to the digital world years prior to the time Shinegreymon Ruin Mode began recruiting. He is very intelligent and was a professor in college infamous for the F's he gave. He is quiet and calculating however when he sees something he likes such as torture or gore he maniacally laughs. He believes digimon are merely strange sentient beings and now in the world sets out to use them for his experiments.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Snide and cruel. He sees e everything as a factor, possibility or variable. He even doesn't treat his comrades with respect constantly insulting them. To protect himself he creates army's of cyborg digimon (Guardromon) to hopefully gain trust form Shinegreymon and dissect him.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Green and Black[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Calculmon[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Calculmon cannot truly digivolve only mode change. He can Dark Digivolve though jogress with Milleniummon to the mega level.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Calculmon Learning Mode Changes modes to any of these:[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]-> Calculmon Assault Mode[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]-> Calculmon Fighter Mode[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]-> Calculmon Vehicle Mode[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]-> Calculmon Armored Mode[/i][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Dark Digivolve: ThetaCalculmon[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Calculmon Learning Mode[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]A green version of "The Calculator" from yugioh. In his monitor issue two pupil-free eyes or red glowing glows for eyes When Calculmon Digivolves using the malice filled heart of Richard to modify his body. it creates 4 optional modes for his use.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Calculmon Assault Mode[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Richard's scientific mind is unsurpassed he has implemented the battle abilities of Hiandromon, Chaosdramon, and Tankdramon. He has a humanoid head with a V shaped visor. He has Tankdramon's lower body Chaosdramon's arms and cannons Hiandromon's shoulders and calculator buttons on his abdomen and a hatch on his chest opening with two panels. He also has Red Digizoid and infinite ammo.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Calculmon Fighter Mode[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]When the battle escalates to a craft swift opponent Richard suggests Fighter Mode. Crafted from the data of Zeekgreymon, Wargreymon, Justimon, Grandiskuwagamon, And Richard's personal implementation. The form is the same head with a V visor with a buzz saw chest. He has a scythe arm and a arm known as the Destroyer Variable. Able to become the Trident Fang, Dramon Killer, Gran Killer, Critical Arm, Accel Arm, or Blitz Arm. He has the ability to fly at Mach 3 using Mechanized Wings. He has specially modified chrome digizoid so that it has the speed of blue digizoid but doesn't lose speed in water. At the cost of reduced defense. He has Metalkabuterimon's Legs however they are upright and straight.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Calculmon Vehicle Mode[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Specially made to transport Richard safely without specimens attacking him. It is modeled after Trailmon Battle Armament, Submarimon, Sparrowmon, and Loaderliomon. It can fly, travel underwater, under lava, underground, and over ground. If anything attacks it is it programmed to protect the passenger at all costs.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Calculmon Armored Mode[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Clad in Red Digizoid it can defend against any attack even against the destruction of the digital world. It is modeled after Herculeskabuterimon, Kentaurosmon, utilizes Energy Shields to protect itself even further. The mobility of this form is greatly reduced and traded for healing energy. When utilizing Fighter Mode or Assault Mode it can switch to this form to recuperate making Calculmon nearly impossible to defeat.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Dark Digivolve - [/b][/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]ThetaCalculmon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]It's name comes from Death Calculmon it is cruel and cunning used by integrating dark energy from deep within the Dark Area. It uses the dark soul of Moon=Milleniumon as its core to power it's dark based attacks. It combines the Abilities of all the Modes of Calculmon with Vehicle for mobility, Fighter for close combat, Assualt for Long ranged combat, and Armored for healing and defense. A balanced digimon it can stand up to even Gulfmon.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Richard is his creator that's all Calculmon knows. He is given direct integration from earths telecommunication's network and has limited power. This is his only downfall as if it weren't for having to be constantly recharged it would have allowed Richard to conquer the world in mere weeks. Calculmon only speaks to his master and makes no error if he does he merely upgrades himself for the better. Richard is a very patient tamer he knows Calculmon has flaws but he know that he can overcome them and crush the enemy. Calculmon is unreasonable, able to read lips and knows everything every 24 hour period.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Ren Kirinshiba - Hydra of Thunder][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Ren Kirinshiba[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Gender: [/b]Male, predominantly.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Sex: [/b]Female[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Ren is a little on the short side, standing at about 5'2. His hair is a silky black, and actually quite longish -down a little past his shoulderblades- though nobody would notice, given that is shoved into his deerstalker cap and hidden. His bangs still poke out a little, and are quite long, making him appear to have long bangs while having shortish hair. His eyes are a rather large and bright green, and generally the first thing people will notice of him- aside from his rather outlandish garb, which consists of a brown deerstalker cap with the sides removed, an expensive-looking trench coat, and buckled black shoes. His pants are a rather simple tan sort, held up with a belt, and his shirt is a simple black. He binds his chest in an attempt to draw attention away from his feminine figure, bonds which are kept on at all times. Around his neck, he wears three necklaces- the first is a dogtag containing his name and address, and the second is the symbol of a bird grasping a pair of scales in his beak (the symbol of Servants of Justice). The final necklace is hidden beneath his shirt, and is nothing but a simple onyx ring laced onto a string- with an inner inscription denoting his name, in the feminine context.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background: [/b]Ren was a gifted child of a different sort. While she achieved only slightly above average in school, her true gift was in determining the logical sequence of events- deduction, in essence. Belonging to a prestigious family of overachievers, it was expected that she'd follow her talents and become a world-class detective- though there was a short snag to that goal. Ren lived in Japan, a country where females in the law force were still a rarity, and her mother's side of the family were predominantly of Chinese descent, carrying most of the customs from that country early. At first, she pretended to be a male simply for important occasions where she thought being of the opposite gender might be advantageous to her goals... but after a while, it became clear that she enjoyed existence as a male far more than as a female. The ways others approached her was subtly different, the way she could carry herself was fairly different- more comfortable, at the very least- and things simply became a lot easier. Quite quickly, she re-invented herself in the masculine- and from that point on, never referred to herself as female. After that point in her life, Ren continued to excel in everything he did. He started up a modest detective agency which -through strategic contacts in the police- accrued significant credence with the populace when he started aiding on particularly difficult projects. While he still attends school, most of his efforts are put towards making the best of his company, and looking towards the future in it.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Ren has a habit of lacking empathy and approaching everything in a detached, clinical way. He dislikes making too many bonds, and feels uncomfortable in places with large numbers of people, especially friends who have gathered. While he isn't quite a loner, it is evident that he is uncomfortable with making personal bonds, especially ones that require him to open himself up- as far as he is concerned, his emotions are his own business, not anyone else's. That said, that doesn't mean Ren is entirely serious. He has a serious flare for the dramatic, and can be quite childish in his interests when nobody is watching him. He is, indeed, quite emotional and passionate about things- he simply doesn't allow others to see that side of him. He is notoriously untrusting, or rather, wants to make certain he only needs to rely upon himself- it isn't so much that he doesn't think he can rely on others, so much as he [i]wants [/i]to be entirely self-reliant. It needs to be added that while Ren sees himself in the masculine and hides his actual sex from others, that he doesn't actually [i]dislike [/i]being biologically a female. While he prefers the sociological benefits of being male, he is quite comfortable with his current body and sees no reason he should change it in any way- he neglects even to cut his hair, preferring it worn long even if it is a clear tell-tale of his actual sex. Theoretically, if both genders were treated absolutely identically, he wouldn't bother to pretend to be male in the first place.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice: [/b]Dark Brown[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Monodramon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/024Monodramon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Hopmon -> Monodramon -> Huntdramon -> Wardramon -> Adramon (Human Form / Dragon Form)[/i][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Ren's Monodramon is a slight variation, in that she is colored completely monochrome rather than purple. The dragon's figure is a fair bit less plump than other varieties, and the wing membrane extending from her arms is a fair bit larger than other Monodramon, allowing her to travel great distances by riding on air currents. Her body is somewhat more serpantine than other Monodramon, and the crest atop the head is cleaved into two spikes rather than a single one- the spike in the center of the head is golden rather than simply bone as well.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Huntdramon is a species of digimon closely related to Reptiledramon, a large winged-raptor creature with metallic attachments. Compared to Reptiledramon, Hundramon is sleeker with more high tech systems- her wings are a simple curved piece of metal which generates a silent anti-gravity field, and metallic attachments only reach up to the shoulder of her arms, which are larger than Reptiledramon's and positioned with more humanoid proportions. Her body is a fair bit longer, with multiple segments covered in slick machinery that allowes her to cut through the air- the primary coloration of her scales has turned a lighter grey at this point, nearly white. Huntdramon wears a visor around her eyes which gives her constant information on her surroundings, especially about living creatures nearby- much of her body constitutes one massive sensor, which works by examining air currents. [/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Wardramon can be roughly described as a mix between Cyberdramon and Grademon, a humanoid creature with obvious draconian characteristics, wearing a strange cape ripped into two pieces that resemble black wings- as compared to her actual pair of black wings. Her helmet continues to be a visor providing her with data, though the rest of her body now resembles a lightly armored humanoid dragon- covered in silver mail, fitting her as if she were a draconian fencer. She carries a blade at her side, which is thin but layered in sensors that allow it to detect even the slightest changes in air current and react in kind. Wardramon is far more agile than any of her previous forms.[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Adramon is a powerful digimon that exists in two simultaneous states by splitting its digicore in twine. The first, generally called simply 'Dramon', is a gargantuan beast that towers over most other creatures- a reptile covered in Chrome Digizoid, it has eighteen gigantic wings that keep it aloft and a face-visor that feeds it information. Dramon is ridiculously powerful and capable of leveling a continent given enough time, but is incredibly reactionary and very slow to act. Dramon is almost incapable of landing, given that its legs only barely have enough strength to support its bulk- it will almost always exist solely in the sky. As part of its armor, Dramon incorporates an entire fortress, known as Dragon Keep. The second part of Adramon is known as 'A', and resembles a humanoid knight in silver armor. A is a powerful swordswoman that carries a blade only a single data partical thick- which can slash through essentially everything. A exists as one massive sensor, and shares a mind with Dramon- any information attained by the quick scout A is received by the massive tank Dramon. A is the most obviously female part of the line, having excised her dragon qualities into Dramon- her human curves are quite obvious. Her helmet is left half open, and it is plain that still is still reptilian, though heavily anthropomorphic.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Monodramon is an exceptionally gung-ho and active digimon, ready to do anything so long as it's an action that can be done. She excels in combat, and always looks to the next fight- but is never really disappointed so long as there is a task to do. In a way, she is incredibly childish, always looking for ways to have fun or derive pleasure from a bad situation- but in other ways, she is exceptionally mature, being very good at reading the intentions of others and seeing through lies. In most cases, Monodramon loves annoying her tamer by acting contrary to her at every point. She tends to have greater unity with Ren as her levels increase.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][/spoiler] [spoiler=Yozora Takaikaze - Admiral_Stalfos19][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Yozora Takaikaze[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/333/7/6/7635eb927dff91235010e8a38c0fab77-d4hnfaq.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]^minus bow and wings. Image Credit goes to Isshi[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Background Info:[/b] She started [i]off[/i] as just a cute little girl with Tourette Syndrome, and now that she's all grown up, Yozora Takaikaze has all of a sudden become [i]the[/i] chick to stay away from. It started off innocently enough; as a baby, she was only merely making mouth movements that would compare her to Pacman. It was until she started her first day at school, when she was picked on for this, that things started to turn ugly pretty quickly. Since that day, Yozora's Tourette Syndrome has taking a more aggressive approach, and was only a matter of time before the whole of society would see her as a monster.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Yozora has a deep hatred for humanity in general, and wants nothing more in her life than to make humanity suffer. This, in combination with her Tourette Syndrome, may explain the bad habit she has of trying to bite anyone who draws near. She also has a distinct animalism to her, almost as if she proves to be feral. Whatever the case, Yozora certainly would be one of those people that one would regret bumping into, and she can be provoked for apparently no reason at all.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Violet and Blood Red[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Sangloupmon[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Adult/145Sangloupmon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][i]Kuramon -> Tsumemon -> Dracmon -> Sangloupmon -> Matadormon -> GranDracmon[/i][/font][/center]
[/spoiler]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] GranDracmon has a more feminine upper body, for obvious reason. But throughout the rest of the Digivolution Line, everything else is exactly the same.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Sangloupmon is a very calculative combatant of a Digimon, as he always seeks ways to hack at his opponent's weak points, or even just inflict massive damage in general. Since he's more than capable of thinking for himself, Sangloupmon will often disobey Yozora's commands, which always pisses her off. Sangloupmon is the nocturnal variant of a late-nighter; he spends most of the day at night, although he [i]does[/i] stick around in the mornings, although never directly in sunlight.[/font][/center]
[/spoiler] [spoiler=Mei Sakano - Łyra]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Mei Sanako[/font][/center]
[center][b]Age:[/b] 17[/center]
[center][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/center]
[center][b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] DEL-ETE[/center]
[center][b]Crest:[/b] N/A[/center]
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]
[center][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/263/f/f/girl_2_by_inkame-d4ag4fo.jpg[/img][/center]
[/spoiler]
[center][b]Background Info:[/b] Mei was raised by a fairly rich family. She loved her mother and father, and used to be 'innocent'. But when her parents told her that she was adopted, she sprinted as far away from the place she called home as she could. She was sleeping at her best friends house, when suddenly a rip to the Digital World opened. Even though she was tired and in shock, she crawled in and found an adorable Yuramon. There was a ShineGreymon there, that told her that the Digital World was in danger. She made a promise to her family that she hadn't seen in years that she'd stop anything that tried to harm this world. But after Yuramon eventually got to her rookie form, Mei changed. She got a lot more violent, and stopped trying to help the Digital World. Now, she is high up in the DEL-ETE group. Whatever happened when Palmon appeared, it wasn't anything good.[/center]
[center][b]Personality:[/b] Mei loves to screw around with guys heads and she loves to taunt other women. Mei is incredibly stubborn, and she won't change her mind once she has made it up. When Mei is by herself, all she does is sit there with her head down, and hugs Palmon. Around others, Mei thinks that she's better than everyone else. She can be a bit abusive, and won't stop to think about hitting people. She usually orders Palmon to do things, and never treats her (or anyone for that matter) as her friend or equal. She's also very devious and manipulative, but once someone or something gets inside her head, she can be controlled with mere words.[/center]
[center][b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Pink with green buttons and trim.[/center]
[spoiler=[b]Digimon Partner:[/b]]
[center][b]Palmon[/b][/center]
[center][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/033Palmon.gif[/img][/center]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]]
[center][i]Yuramon -> Tanemon -> Palmon -> Togemon -> Lillymon -> MarineAngemon[/i][/center]
[center]When Mei Biomerges with Palmon:[/center]
[center][i]Mei + Palmon -> Rosemon -> Rosemon Burst Mode[/i][/center]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b]]
[center][b]Yuramon[/b]
Light green is where the white on an ordinary Yuramon would be.

[b]Tanemon[/b]
Tanemon is a little pink in the face and has strong pink eyes.

[b]Palmon[/b]
Palmon's eyes are a very dark pink.

[b]Togemon[/b]
The flower(?) on top of Togemon's head is an extremely dark green and her boxing gloves are dark pink.

[b]Lillymon[/b]
Everywhere that is yellow on an ordinary Lillymon is red.

[b]MarineAngemon[/b]
The Holy Ring on MarineAngemon is black and tainted, making her much more aggressive. The heart on MarineAngemon's chest is broken and her eyes are blood red.[/font][/center]
[/spoiler]
[center][b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Palmon has an odd feel about her. She's extremely aggressive, and only nice to Mei. Even though Mei yells at her, she doesn't mind at all. Palmon loves to fight. She often goes looking for fights. She is also a bit of a bully to the other Digimon. Palmon uses her Poison Ivy attack as a whip to force other digimon to do Mei's dirty work, even though Mei has no clue she's doing it.[/center]
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[center]If there's anything I've forgotten, please let me know.[/center]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler= Reserve Me][b]Name:[/b] Guy Shishio (Gaogaigar reference ftw)
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] Digidestined
[b]Crest:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]Picture or 3-4 line description.[/i]
[b]Background Info:[/b] [i]Doesn't have to be too long. I've always disliked proper Bio's.[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i]3-4 line description.[/i]
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] [i]Digivices are the same as this: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081102101229/digimon/images/thumb/f/fb/Digivice_01.jpg/200px-Digivice_01.jpg Just choose your colour.[/i]
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] [i]Rookie form[/i]
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]] [i]Fresh -> In-Training -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega[/i][/spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Hiro Tsukiko (tolerant moon child XD)
[b]Age:[/b] 16 ( is that to old do be a digidestand? their usually like 11)
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b]DigiDestin
[b]Crest:[/b]Love
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]Like my avatar kinda.. waist length bright pink hair[/i] and a long sleeved white button up shirt with a black tie and a black pleaded skirt, pink tennis shoes with long black socks. (she looks like shes lazy) she always has on pink lip gloss.
[b]Background Info:[/b] Not much to say she has had a pretty normal life, though when she was young her father left her and her mother alone, shes never rely had a good friend and is usually hanging around by herself.
[b]Personality:[/b] she constantly tries to find adventure no matter where she is, you will never see txting ever, she is happy and carefree and is kinda lazy (her grades show that) shes kinda headstrong and will jump straight into a challenge. shed be the one to run up and punch a Digimon in the face.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Since she has the crest of love then it should be Lavender to match the crest.
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] [i]Lunamon[/i]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081015153702/digimon/images/5/59/Lunamon_b.png[/img]
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]][i] YukimiBotamon-> [/i][i]Moonmon -> [/i][i]Lunamon -> Leskimon -> Crescemon -> Dianamon[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] has a bow on her right...um bunny ear?
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] It is cowardly, and easily becomes lonely. Its attacks are lovely at first glance. (totally opposit of Hiro)

Can I reserve for Crest of Friendship?

[spoiler=Trevor Steele']
[b]Name:[/b] Trevor Steele'
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] DigiDestined
[b]Crest:[/b] The Crest of Friendship
[b]Appearance:[/b]
Trevor is a Caucasian male with a rusty brown hair color with a few small streaks of blond in it and has emerald green eyes. He is somewhat built, he is a bit muscular, but he is still skinny. He wears, from his waist down, a pair of black jeans and black tennis shoes. On his torso, he wears a light blue tank top and a short sleeved Cerulean Blue hoodie. On Trevor's left hand, he wears a black fingerless glove. On the back of the glove, he has his Crest symbol(he puts there afterwords when he gets it).

[b]Background Info:[/b]
Trevor had a pretty good life and had everything he wanted. But it went somewhat down hill, after his younger brother Thomas died because of a drunk driver, running him over. At his funeral, its when Trevor decided to be a lot nicer to people, since he wasn't real nice to his brother.

[b]Personality:[/b]
Trevor, as his Crest suggests, is a very friendly person. He isn't one to just quickly lose his cool, but there are some occasions where he does lose his cool. If this is the case, then its only cause someone made Trevor pissed and didn't exactly think anything of it. When Trevor gets upset, its best to just get the hell out of his way and not try to tell him to chill out. Though, other than this temper he gets, when he loses his cool, he also gets very sarcastic.

[b]Digivice Color:[/b] Dark blue
[b]Digimon Partner: [/b]Elecmon
[spoiler=Digivolution Line:]
[i]Punimon -> Tsunomon -> Elecmon -> Leomon / *BlackGarurumon -> GrapLeomon / * ShadowWereGarurumon -> SaberLeomon / *BlackMetalGarurumon[/i]

DNA Digivolution(adding this just because): GrapLeomon + Pandamon = BanchoLeomon

* = If something causes him to, or if something bad happens[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Digimon Appearance:]
[u]Punimon:[/u]
A normal pink Punimon, with sapphire blue eyes.

[u]Tsunomon:[/u]
Tsunomon's fur is a much darker orange than the normal, his blade/horn is solid black, while his eyes are sapphire blue.

[u]Elecmon:[/u]
Elecmon is the same as any other, except he wears a black vest with white fur/mane around the vest sleeves and around his neck. Has eyes sapphire blue eyes.

[u]Leomon / BlackGarurumon:[/u]
Leomon's fur is a tan colored with his blond mane, his eyes are still sapphire blue. His jeans are black and he is wearing a larger version of his black vest that he wore as an Elecmon. The blade sheath and blade, sits on the back of his waist.

BlackGarurumon's fur is solid black with pure snow white stripes. Instead of the normal sapphire blue eyes, he has gold feral eyes. His claws are all purpleish-pink.

[u]GrapLeomon / ShadowGarurumon:[/u]
GrapLeomon's blond mane is still retained, but his fur is covered by the black and silver fighter outfit. So basically, the same as normal default GrapLeomon.

ShadowGarurumon's fur retains its fur color, except the white stripes have now become silver and his eyes are still gold feral. His cargo pants are dark green, almost camo-like, and the belts on him aren't brown but black leather. On his left arm, are a few tan wraps and some spiky brass knuckles on his hand.

[u]SaberLeomon / BlackMetalGarurumon:[/u]
SaberLeomon is default

BlackMetalGarurumon is default[/spoiler]

[b]Digimon Personality:[/b]
Elecmon is a very prideful Digimon, its all cause of his Leomon digivolution. He is almost the complete opposite of Trevor, but one area they both share something common: they're terrible temper and anger. Because of this, Elecmon and Trevor can sometimes get along...but only when they lose their cool. Since Elecmon is a fighter, he always thinks he can solve everything with his fists.[/spoiler]

[color=#666600]how old should they be? if they are around 11-12 then they would be around 5 back then... Not much to say about that. But if they were around 11-12 then they would be around 16-17 now. What age range do you want us to use?[/color]

[b]Name:[/b] Sean Dacres'
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] Digi-Destined
[b]Crest:[/b] courage
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6390644690/6390613598/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/07/anime-smart-boy.jpg[/img]
[b]Background Info:[/b] His childhood was relatively normal. Other than the digital stuff that is.
[b]Personality:[/b] Liam is a tactical kid. He prefers to plan things out. Sometimes he over plans, and causes them to fail because they are too planned out. He's ruined his chances with girls by over planning the way he wanted to ask them out. He is a hardworker because of his plans, and would rather see them through than to give up on them. He believes that courage isn't running head first into a situation, but to know what is going on. He cares about his friends, and when they are in danger will forgo the planning if it is urgent.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Red
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Coronamon
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]] Botamon -> Sunmon -> Coronamon -> Firamon -> Flaremon -> Apollomon[/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] typical
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] coronamon is the type of digimon to run in fists blazing. Literaly. He is almost a polar opposite of Liam, and would rather live his life moment by moment than to plan anything out. He cares about his friends, and would do anything to save them even go through with a plan.

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1322441337' post='5670916']
[spoiler=App][b]Name:[/b] Hiro Tsukiko (tolerant moon child XD)
[b]Age:[/b] 16 ( is that to old do be a digidestand? their usually like 11)
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b]Destand
[b]Crest:[/b]Love
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]Like my avatar kinda.. waist length bright pink hair[/i] and a long sleeved white button up shirt with a black tie and a black pleaded skirt, pink tennis shoes with long black socks. (she looks like shes lazy) she always has on pink lip gloss.
[b]Background Info:[/b] Not much to say she has had a pretty normal life, though when she was young her father left her and her mother alone, shes never rely had a good friend and is usually hanging around by herself.
[b]Personality:[/b] she constantly tries to find adventure no matter where she is, you will never see txting ever, she is happy and carefree and is kinda lazy (her grades show that) shes kinda headstrong and will jump straight into a challenge. shed be the one to run up and punch a Digimon in the face.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Since she has the crest of love then it should be Lavender to match the crest.
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] [i]Lunamon[/i]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081015153702/digimon/images/5/59/Lunamon_b.png[/img]
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]][i] YukimiBotamon-> [/i][i]Moonmon -> [/i][i]Lunamon -> Lekismon -> Crescemon -> Dianamon[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] has a bow on her right...um bunny ear?
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] It is cowardly, and easily becomes lonely. Its attacks are lovely at first glance. (totally opposit of Hiro)[/spoiler]
[/quote]
You're in, although it would be nice if some of the descriptions were longer. xD

[quote name='Ignis avis' timestamp='1322451788' post='5671533']
[color=#666600]how old should they be? if they are around 11-12 then they would be around 5 back then... Not much to say about that. But if they were around 11-12 then they would be around 16-17 now. What age range do you want us to use?[/color]

[spoiler=App][b]Name:[/b] Sean Dacres'
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] Digi-Destined
[b]Crest:[/b] courage
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6390644690/6390613598/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/07/anime-smart-boy.jpg[/img]
[b]Background Info:[/b] His childhood was relatively normal. Other than the digital stuff that is.
[b]Personality:[/b] Liam is a tactical kid. He prefers to plan things out. Sometimes he over plans, and causes them to fail because they are too planned out. He's ruined his chances with girls by over planning the way he wanted to ask them out. He is a hardworker because of his plans, and would rather see them through than to give up on them. He believes that courage isn't running head first into a situation, but to know what is going on. He cares about his friends, and when they are in danger will forgo the planning if it is urgent.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Red
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Coronamon
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]] Botamon -> Sunmon -> Coronamon -> Firamon -> Flaremon -> Apollomon[/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] typical
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] coronamon is the type of digimon to run in fists blazing. Literaly. He is almost a polar opposite of Liam, and would rather live his life moment by moment than to plan anything out. He cares about his friends, and would do anything to save them even go through with a plan.[/spoiler]
[/quote]
You're in as well. ^-^

To answer everyone's question about the age, it can be anything you want. Even if there's a 40 year old, it would still be fine. Why wouldn't s/he be allowed to be a DigiDestined or DEL-ETE? :3

[quote name='Łyra' timestamp='1322453051' post='5671560']
You're in, although it would be nice if some of the descriptions were longer. xD

You're in as well. ^-^

To answer everyone's question about the age, it can be anything you want. Even if there's a 40 year old, it would still be fine. Why wouldn't s/he be allowed to be a DigiDestined or DEL-ETE? :3
[/quote]

I will get to that eventually XD

[spoiler=Application][b]Name:[/b] Zachariah Carter
[b]Crest:[/b] Hope
[spoiler=Appearance][IMG]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/cute-anime-boy-__-anime-guys-6433254-362-596.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Background Info:[/b] Zachariah - or "Zack" as he prefers to be called - is top of the class in his senior grade, although he considers it just a coincidence due to his persistent studies. His father served in the military, but was killed in action when Zack was five. His mother has since remarried, giving Zack two twin step-brothers five years younger than him. He has little imagination for his future, content with the possibility of working in an office for the rest of his life.
[b]Personality:[/b] Often relaxed, but has a great sense of humor, willing to crack a joke either to lighten the mood or simply on a whim. He does not want to be the best at whatever he does, instead settling on letting success come to him. He considers family and camaraderie very important, and thus constantly encourages any group he's involved with to work together.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Gold
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] PawnChessmon (White)
[b]Digivolution Line:[/b] MetalKoromon -> Kapurimon -> PawnChessmon -> Gladimon -> Knightmon -> Craniamon
[spoiler=Digimon Appearance][IMG]http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/W/PawnChessmonWhite.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] PawnChessmon idolizes Zach, much to Zach's chagrin, although PawnChessmon can't see the frustration. As such, he is a kind-hearted Digimon, but somewhat dense.[/spoiler]

Fairymon, it's spelled "DigiDestined". Like someone destined to do something, meaning it is their [b]destin[/b]y to do it.

This is the first time in a long time that I've joined a roleplay. Hopefully I can keep up with this one.

[b]Name:[/b] William Hawk'
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Crest:[/b] Knowledge
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/331/1/1/william_hawk_by_dinmoney-d4hhh4v.jpg[/img]
^minus the weapons, of course. Image Credit goes to dinmoney[/spoiler]
[b]Background Info:[/b] William Hawk had come from a wealthy family, but was unfortunately plagued with having to stand his own ground during his late teens. He never bothered to get himself a job, and wasn't even putting much effort into his grades at school. Surprisingly though, William did manage to get straight A's from the end of year exams, and even the odd A+ or two. How he managed this is unknown, although rumours had been spread that he had "borrowed" a ton of notes from some try-hard student and never given them back. Ironically, it was that same student that got much poorer grades than everyone was expecting.
[b]Personality:[/b] Lately, William's pretty much gone Goth, what with all that negative out-view of life and all. He doesn't really care what other people think of his idealisms. As long as he still has enough money for a daily coffee and the occasional cigarette, he's pretty much good to go, although he does have the odd desire to go chick hunting once in a while.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Black
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Arachnimon
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]]DemiTynectimon --> Tynectimon --> Arachnimon --> Juggerachnimon --> Fusiorachnimon --> Calamirachnimon[/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] Currently Arachnimon has a one-of-a-kind appearance, closely resembling that of a scorpion. However, she has a single eye, mouth and pair of nostrils on her face, and a multitude of appendages in her claws. Her exoskeleton seems to be as solid as sapphire, especially the claws, and has the same colour to it. Since her body is horizontal and runs parallel to the ground, Arachnimon doesn't actually appear to be that tall. But if she could stand on her hind legs, she should easily reach the 8-foot mark, dramatically out-heightening even any basketball player.
[b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Arachnimon is high and mighty of herself, and classes everyone before her as weak. Even if a Digimon outranks her in Level, that won't stop her from thinking she can hand its butt to it in combat. Whereas most Digimon rely on agility to defeat their enemies, Arachnimon finds it much more fun to see if she can't completely overwhelm with brute force. All in all, all Arachnimon lives for is to destroy Digimon and load their data; she doesn't even care if the Digimon are good or bad.

[spoiler=DEL-ETE APP][b]Name:[/b] Theo Maxwell
[b]Age:[/b] 20
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] DEL-ETE
[b]Crest:[/b] N/A
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4583/tek4ed384405b82f8277091.png[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Background Info:[/b] Theo comes from a rich family, he was home tutored at his famiy mansion and was kept distant from most people from the majority of his life.
[b]Personality:[/b] Because of his distant upbringing Theo never really learned how to interact with people beyond pleasantries and niceties. This means that although he is a very [i]nice[/i] person he isn't a people person. He would much rather have a business talk before a friendly chat. He also never spent much time with people his own age and because most of his time was spent on work, he never learnt how to have fun meaning that he takes pleasure in the strangest of places. He works for DEL-ETE, not because he believes that Digimon should be destroyed, but because he has no reason not to believe it.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Silver w/Black detailing

[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] BlackAgumon
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]]Botamon
Koromon
BlackAgumon
DarkTyrannomon
MetalTyrannomon
Machinedramon[/spoiler][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] Default
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b]BlackAgumon is an extremely vicious Digimon, it's not that he likes being vicious, he just doesn't know when to stop himself. He only listens to Theo, but he listens completley, he won't obey the commands of anyone else. And if anyone were to attempt to hurt him he would undoubtably go beserk. The reason for this is that BlackAgumon likes to follow orders, he doesn't do well on his own and without instruction he would probably go rampant and eventually be destroyed by a stronger Digimon.[/spoiler]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Kaikou "Kai" Masaki
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Crest:[/b] The Crest of Reliability.
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][IMG]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/172/2/f/Headphones_guy_by_somestrangeperson.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Background Info:[/b] When Kai was younger, he always tried to make friends. But every time they just laughed at him and walked away. This is the main reason for Kai's current personality.
[b]Personality:[/b] Kai is pretty laid back when he is by himself with no-one else around and he usually does quite good in school. He's normally a fairly kind person, and he is someone you can always count on. When a person(or Digimon, for that matter) needs something from him, it's safe to say it will be done. But when others are around, he tries to escape from the world. He puts his headphones on, and just drifts into a crowd like he's not even there. But the only thing he really needs to bring out to best in him is a friend.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Dark Purple with black buttons and a cyan trim.
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Dorumon
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]][i]Dodomon -> Dorimon -> Dorumon -> Dorugamon -> DoruGreymon -> Dorugoramon[/i]
But if something were to go wrong and Dorumon had a corrupt digivolution it would go:
[i]Dodomon -> Dorimon -> Dorumon -> DexDorugamon -> DexDoruGreymon -> DexDorugoramon[/i][/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b]][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Dodomon[/b]
Dodomon's fur is an extremely dark purple, close to black. And his eyes are cyan.

[b]Dorimon[/b]
Dorimon's fur is an extremely dark purple, close to black. And his eyes are cyan.

[b]Dorumon[/b]
The old style interface on its head and eyes are a cyan colour, his fur is a dark purple, close to black.

[b]Dorugamon[/b]
The old style interface on its head, eyes and claws are cyan.

[b]DoruGreymon[/b]
DoruGreymon's fur and interface on its head are a toned down Cyan colour. The spikes on his wings and tail are dark purple.

[b]Dorugoramon[/b]
Dorugoramon's interface on his head and the red crystal-like things are a cyan colour.

[b]DexDorugamon[/b]
DexDorugamon has dark purple wings, body and tail. His claws are cyan.

[b]DexDoruGreymon[/b]
DexDoruGreymon has dark purple everywhere that would normally be red. Everywhere that would normally be silver has a tint of cyan.

[b]DexDorugoramon[/b]
DexDorugoramon has cyan everywhere that would normally be red.[/font][/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Dorumon is a very playful Digimon. He's almost completely opposite to Kai. Dorumon loves to be around other people and Digimon. When he is by himself, he gets nervous and starts to dig holes in the ground. Dorumon at any level will do anything to protect Kai. No matter what.[/font]

EDIT:
@Alfius: Yes, but try and think of something dark.
@Dresden: Sure.

Archived