YCM Member Brawl 4 (finished, lock)

DL 

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Black

he's already in =/

Actually, Black's nomination is what gets him in unless DL changed his vouch to a nomination.

Actually you vouched Creator, so he has 2 vouches and 2 nominations at the moment :/

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yuzuru Otonashi

Black

he's already in =/

Zerochill is in? o.o

Actually, Black's nomination is what gets him in unless DL changed his vouch to a nomination.

Actually you vouched Creator, so he has 2 vouches and 2 nominations at the moment :/

Who is this Creator?

Guest Itachi V. Remo

I'm actually more worried about the fact that people constantly seem to change votes and shizz

Dat wasn't cewl baq n da day myn

@Black My mistake I MUST'VE misread that ^ ^;

I want to point this out but nah. I know you don't care, DL. :D

I'd like to sign up and vouch for ☽☖☠☗☾JAX☼COB☽☗☠☖☾ for now.

Also,

I want to nominate Kayura Tsurugino, Shizuo Heiwajima and Coyote Starrk.

Is that good or did I not do it right?

I guess... I would like to sign up.

Nominations:

Izaya Orihara

Coyote Starrk

Daemon

I nominate Coyote Starrk and Jake the Sage 8D

Guest Fusion X. Denver

I don't get how those who run these threads get to be in the tournament. I don't like the idea of those in charge of "randomizing" teams to be in the tournament themselves, just saying. =/

I'll say this, I never tampered with any results I randomized during the last one. There's no fun in cheating to earn your victory and that would be lame if you felt the need to turn the odds in your favor. It's not a real win that way.

I can't say whether Smesh or Dark did the same, but with what I know of them, they're cool people and not the type to do something dishonorable like that either.

And I know DL would never mess with the results he'll randomize.

So no need to worry, there'll be no foul play done here.

Guest Itachi V. Remo

=/ It's only natural and it can't be helped

But it's not like we got "perfect" combinations that resulted in a victory for Fuse or Creator or Smesh before =/

And if we've got 3 brawls without this problem come up, why on Earth would it come up now of all times with DL in charge. I mean I know he has some serious problems but....yeah?

Edit: Why Fuse? Why must you summarize my post in two lines?

it's almost like we thought the same thing...

=/ It's only natural and it can't be helped

But it's not like we got "perfect" combinations that resulted in a victory for Fuse or Creator or Smesh before =/

And if we've got 3 brawls without this problem come up, why on Earth would it come up now of all times with DL in charge. I mean I know he has some serious problems but....yeah?

Again, this isn't a problem, just curious. I've always been curious about it, I think I might have brought it up last tourney too, without a response. This has nothing to do with DL being in charge, I don't even know the guy. I'm not saying the TCs of the tourneys are in an advantageous position, I just think its weird.

Maybe I'm just weird. *shrugs*

The club as a whole is running it, not any single person, so I don't see why the club members wouldn't be able to participate

Tho that said, it hasn't stopped Smesh, Dark, Fuse, and Creator from participating in their YMBs

So I don't expect it'll be a problem.

To be honest, I didnt want to join the first one, people just nominated me and I put myself in. I still put many restrictions, some too strict, such as the TC not being able to vote.

Completely agree with LZ. Don't expect any shenanigans, but they're definitely possible.

Archived