So about that strike

EHN.

[quote name='Helvetica' timestamp='1322626497' post='5675602']
Haha, I think that's the point. The government doesn't want a hospital full of patients that won't be treated because of their bill.
[/quote]Yeah I know... but that's just dumb... UK you say?... I don't think I want to visit anymore

Hospitals will run on Bank Holiday shift patterns, so there is still sufficient staffing to cover the day, so there's no need to worry.

The proposals, a 1% pay rise each of the following 2 years, and a rise in retirement age for public sector workers from 65 to 68 (over the next 10 or so years). Paying in more and retiring later basically.

I disagree with the whole thing, they already get a better pension than private sector workers, I don't think they know how good they got it.

J-Max it's around 2.5million over 1 million are 18-24, but I do agree with that as someone who's been looking for 3 years. School doesn't teach you much about real life.

Currently No 1 trending topic on Twitter is Jeremy Clarkson, after he baiscially slugged into the strikers on the BBC and said some controversial stuff.

Yep, breaking news folks, Jeremy Clarkson said controversial stuff. :D

Everyone wants more money and better pay schemes and so on, but guess what? There ain't that much money going round anymore. Now can you please put this need for more and more money aside and go back to giving people an education or medical care or who otherwise need your skills and have done nothing to deserve being denied them?

Archived