Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1329173712' post='5815277']
Maybe it was a bad move for me to put Damian to his dorm room.

Everyone else is getting more screen time than me! XD
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Use your generic main character type personality's abilities and randomly appear to help out Jade beat the sh*t out of Melissa. Seriously, that b*tch needs to go down soon. It's getting really annoying how Melissa is acting even worse than Nora.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]I didn't say godmod. [s]Although since Admiral might be doing this since she did randomly spawn flame animals it might not be the worst idea.[/s] I just said get some excuse to be over there. Something like, "I was walking home after dropping Bianca off and heard the noises." That's when you then use your detective abilities to notice that Melissa turned into a bigger crazy b*tch and Jade, Eltrio, and Bianca are in trouble. Duh.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]But when the bad guy attacks is the perfect oppurtunity for Damian to be cliche as f*ck and block the attack in a super badass way. Maybe ride in on his skateboard, jump off, block attack, say something cool, and THE SKATEBOARD THAT NEVER STOPPED HITS MELISSA IN THE STOMACH! F*CK YEAH! Damn, that was awesome and it didn't even happen.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]And quite frankly...[/color]

[color=#0000cd]What two co-hosts say>>>>Just ignore what I'm poorly parodying. He's a tad bit butthurt.[/color]

Also, innacurate statement Admiral; I merely offered a suggestion. ¬_¬

Desu, that would be badass, but maybe something...not cliched, such as, perhaps, using the skateboard as a springboard, delivering a high speed kick deflecting the attack, following using a tree's branch to launch him into a rising punch to the gut.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1329176855' post='5815429']
Also, innacurate statement Admiral; I merely offered a suggestion. ¬_¬

Desu, that would be badass, but maybe something...not cliched, such as, perhaps, using the skateboard as a springboard, delivering a high speed kick deflecting the attack, following using a tree's branch to launch him into a rising punch to the gut.
[/quote]
[color=#0000cd] [/color]
[color=#0000cd]That would also work.[/color]
[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1329192811' post='5816069']
The last time she was this exhausted was when she hunted down and disbanded five gangs in one week. Jade couldn't walk for two days straight after that.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]...kinky...[/color]

Archived