Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Bianca Torres][b]Age:[/b] 22
[b]Class:[/b] Junior
[b]Element:[/b] Water
[b]Job:[/b] Professional Athlete (Swimming); [acronym=At Eltrio's resturant...yep, it's a plot]Waitressing[/acronym].
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Melee (Gun Kata) & Short-range
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[spoiler=Bianca’s Siren]Bianca’s weapon, Siren, is a new developing technology named DITEs; they are the weapons used by Kei users. DITEs are small transformable devices when unused that turn into a weapon which the user activates it by saying "Restoration", and have been developed by the City of Glendan however sent to the Trinity for Prototype testing. Many types of weapons can transform from DITEs including crushing swords, spears, rifles, staves, katanas, and many more. Some DITEs are capable to switch to many different types of weapons. The color of the DITE ore is not random; different colors give different properties to the weapon. For example, Siren uses black DITE ore, which has good density with a decreasing conductive rate, making them perfect for Gun Kata. People who work on the development of DITEs are called DITE Technicians / Mechanics. Siren simply fires beams, a beam pistol if you will, however has such density making it lethal to be used as a melee weapon, more so than an average pistol; despite this Bianca’s own body strength, due to her intense swimming sessions, has lead her tough enough to wield this gun as she does a Phone Book: easy as pie.[spoiler=DITE Form][img]http://i.imgur.com/Pb0zx.png[/img][/spoiler][spoiler=Restoration Form][img]http://i.imgur.com/B1cNB.png[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Special Abilties][spoiler=Ability #01][b]Aquamancy:[/b] The user can control liquids, some users may be limited to relatively pure water. Almost all forms of Water Manipulation involve moving and shaping a body of water to the user's desire: lifting, parting or otherwise manipulating its form and/or density. Water can easily serve as weapon, either by shaping into gigantic whips, swung repeatedly at a target as a snake-like body, formed into a razor-sharp edge that can cut through even metal, or simply dropped to smother opponent or put out a fire. On the sea or ocean, one can be used to create several natural phenomena. Bianca does this by mental control, and her uses are, as of yet, limited to:

[b]A - Create, shape and manipulate water at will[/b], using it as beams/blasts or focused bullets/edges, binding/stopping people/objects etc. Bianca’s common use of this is dense water bullets, and blasting her enemies with a Water Dragon.

[b]B - Bodily Fluid Control/Manipulation[/b]; control bodily fluid like saliva, sweat, tears, gastric juice, and possible watery bodily waste. Bianca would use this in many circumstances, such as speeding up blood flow which would allow adrenaline to increase, blood cells to speed up and thus allow rapid healing in others, etc; she can also use this to aid herself and others with preventing dehydration.

[b]C - Dehydration;[/b] remove all water from an area or vessel, including people. It may be stored in a container, left to waste or atomized which completely destroys the water. Targets or victims of dehydration shrivel and turn to dust.[/spoiler][spoiler=Ability #02][b]Elemental Healing:[/b] The ability to heal one's self or others by using the elements. The user of this ability can use the elements to heal themselves or others. Bianca heals others using the energy in water.[/spoiler][spoiler=Ability #03][b]Serenity Inducement:[/b] The power to induce feelings of serenity in others. The user is able to induce powerful feelings of tranquility in others, allowing one to keep others calm and peaceful.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Appearance][img]http://i.imgur.com/MaL5A.jpg[/img]

[b]Bianca Torres[/b] is a fair skinned young woman with a clear complextion, long and straight black hair to her waistline in length, and striking cobalt blue eyes; she's often found to give an intimidating glare with these striking eyes. She stands at 5'5" she doesn't really stick out, but she isn't too short either. She's often swimming, which has payed off, giving her an ideal figure weighing 137 lbs. It goes without saying she's a fairly busty lass, though it’s not wise to stare at her chest for too long, especially if she spots you in the act. Bianca doesn't enjoy wearing her jacket, finding it unnecessarily uncomfortable, and simply carries it over her purse when she's at the Academy. However, when she isn't at the academy she'll either be wearing the outfit seen above, or if it is colder a pale blue jumper and some baggy jeans, not being one to really be bothered how she looks. As a member on the swimming team, she has a [url="http://aniverse.net/gallery/files/1/moe_45169_mizushima_asa_shower_sora_no_iro_mizu_no_iro_swimsuits_tan_lines_tony_taka.jpg"]blue swimsuit[/url], however, and very rarely, if she can muster the confidence she'll wear a [url="http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3449/112001-moe_15910_sample.jpg"]white bikini[/url], which has certainly earned many people a few slaps; in doing this Bianca will certainly expose her less tanned body, which is surprisingly noticeable considering the contrast, but it does make Bianca nervous to worry about, so I’d avoid the topic.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]
Bianca is generally a quite quiet young woman, prefering to avoid any kind of conversation. Its really because she's shy and quite slef concious, but being the very strong willed girl she is, she covers it with a frown which just begs for trouble, for the consequences would be very very deer. She often uses this when she's dealing with guys trying to ask her out, absolutely despising the idea they aren't into her personality at all. She'll gladly get aggresive with anyone who steps over the line, and her kick is deadly. Really deadly. In fact, one might think her foot was made of diamonds to best describe the agony it brings. Bianca is without question cold, but only to cover her inner insecurities. She's very shy, and extremelly self concious, and the idea of letting this weaker side of her out might make her a target makes nervous another item. So she merely blocked them with anger.

But she's not a cold hearted b*tch, I can assure you. Those lucky few who have gotten to know her have noted she's very very kind, often going out of her way in order to help someone One might see this very soft side to Bianca when she's with animals, knowing they'd not judge her and so feeling more confident. She's persuasable to those she likes, and though being a sensible young woman that she is, she loves a little bit of mischief; the idea of getting caught adding to the excite.

She's truely a wonderful person surrounding herself with an icy heart, though possible to melt it. But now she's became lonely, since a friend of hers became distant when she began to believe herself to be a traitor. Right now, she needs a close friend.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography]
Bianca was born in Venus12, a city with academia as a priority as well as quite a nuturing environment, the big city left alone by the families who lived in the more rural part. She was the daughter of a caring mother and father who let her be the playful lass she was, and from a young age she was an excellent swimmer, without question a waterbaby. Along with her parents, she'd go to swimming classes and excel at her passion. She was doing the thing she enjoyed well, she was very very happy and it'd soon be hard to seperate her from swimming. She loved it, but then she started school of course. But there wasn't anything difficult with that, she was still her playful self and she had gotten on very well. Quickly making frends, she soon discovered she wasn't swimming as much, but still having a great time. She still swam, of course, joining the school's swimming team and bringing home gold from every competition she was faced with. Without a doubt she was a great swimmer.

Soon a young boy moved to Venus12, and they had quickly became friends. Eltrio Branning was the boy's name, and the two of them were like brother and sister, except without the...no, wait, yeah, they did fight. It never affected their friendship though. In fact, it stuck through hard, even after school and they moved up, with new friend Jesse, into high school. She had a blast there too, but the problems began when she started to develope. Guys stared at her, and putting herself on the spotlight wasn't what she wanted.

They worsened when Jesse became involved in crime. She felt so guilty, having to keep him from the law, against her will. She didn't want him to be this way, nor did Eltrio. She knew that when he decided to keep in the business even after his family were provided for, he'd never stop, and they could no longer be friends. She phoned the police, and they locked up Jesse without question. And even though Eltrio tried to comfort her, she blamed herself as a traitor, feeling dispicable and wrong in what she had done, developing her cold nature. This seperated the two of them, and neither one of them liked it one bit, but what could be done?

It was lucky she'd gotten accepted into Zulu98 with Eltrio, though she didn't know or care if he was there or not. She liked him, but she couldn't change the past, she'd unwillingly drove a wedge between the two. And that moron of a tool of Eltrio didn't even seem to remember her! The first three years they both spent there he didn't call, or speak to her. Well, that wasn't true entirely, he did say hi and all, but thats all. Bianca couldn't walk up to him and say I want to be friends again anymore, she'd never do it. But at least her education was going well, even though she was on her little isolated island by herself.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Misc.][b]Habbits:[/b] Often enjoys to look around at things and simply admire them, not being really enthusiastic about flamboyant pranks or games. Bianca loves to appreciate the more relaxed and lid back things in life, but if persuaded she'll gladly have fun and mess around causing mischeif, which as of recently is very unlikely. She can often be found reading or swimming, but if not then she's probably walking to her destination, not often being one to converse.

[b]Favourites:[/b]
1 - Food: Salads.
2 - Animal: Cats.
3 - Hobby: Swimming.
4 - Place: Swimming Pool.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
There we go, updated. Desu, I've added a few images which I think may please you ^_^

Your weapons.. Your arc.. Lol. Ya could say Nora wins them in the tourny. But yeah.. Do it whenever.. But make sure it's not like, "Oh look! I have a new weapon!"

At least blen it in a little and make it to where it's interesting how they got them.

[color=#0000cd][spoiler=My idea for this][/color]
[color=#0000cd]And I think it may be a good way to introduce the Dite technology into the RP. So usually they're off and don't absorb the kei that's filled up in his brain. Well when he first gets them they just plain sap the kei but maybe Melissa is able to tinker with them and edit it so it just takes away the excess kei while still proving to be powerful weapons. And if they're dite then they can maybe set up to take kei only when activated until, again, Melissa tinkers with them. She's a bit more of a technician, right? See? I made an emo character I can't stand useful.[/color]
[color=#0000cd][/spoiler][/color]

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1331780945' post='5871189']
I'm going to post after King makes one more post
[/quote]
^_^

I'll make one today, but I'd like to thank Ad for his post; I do fail to see the logic how Bianca's soft and tender buxom would feel like a bony shoulder, if anything insulted, but regardless it'll give me something to work with.
[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1331786533' post='5871302']
Sooooooooo..

Has anyone else noticed the increase of pervertedness in the rp? .___.

Nothing against it.. Just pointing that out.. Lol.
[/quote]
Pervertedness = Fan Service

We must impress the fans Aisu-chan!

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1331851328' post='5872188']
Alright you two.. Relax. The boob being mistaken as a shoulder was for comedic release.. Not for it to be blown out of scale. I found it to be funny but now you two just kinda killed it for me for a bit.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Thank you, Aisu. Saved me the trouble from smacking Kyng around a bit.[/color]

Archived