Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Saya and Eltrio! <3

Saya can't cook for crap, but her innocent nature puts her into so many buxom-based situations, which she gets out of scot-free; Eltrio, on the other hand, can cook for a Greek God, yet his vulgar nature gets him phone booked, or beaten up. Opposites are so adorable ^_^

Oddly, I prefer Bianca over Eltrio, and not because of possibly obvious reasons; I just think she's a better character; agree or disagree? O_o

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1333916416' post='5906654']
I was laughing at it too, mostly out of confusion.. Then I started laughing at how the scientists f***ed up the future of a good Nora. Was slightly disappointed but was laughing my ass off, nonetheless. Lol.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Well somebody would end up pissingf him off again.[/color]
[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1333934201' post='5907066']
I love Saya and Eltrio! <3

Saya can't cook for crap, but her innocent nature puts her into so many buxom-based situations, which she gets out of scot-free; Eltrio, on the other hand, can cook for a Greek God, yet his vulgar nature gets him phone booked, or beaten up. Opposites are so adorable ^_^

Oddly, I prefer Bianca over Eltrio, and not because of possibly obvious reasons; I just think she's a better character; agree or disagree? O_o
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Nah, i agree with you. Eltrio is more of a comedy relief character where as Bianca is an actual character that shows far more emotions and involvement with other characters.[/color]

Archived