Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm...I dont know....To be honest I kind of like Eltrio. He, along with Bianca and Nora are my favorite characters. I think the three of them interact well with everyone, whether it be due to maturity or plain pervertedness. I also enjoy Nora's rough behavior, and his interactions with Bianca. Whenever I read one of the posts it always makes me laugh, so my day gets better.

Hey Desu.. During the tourny.. we need Nora to get matched up against someone named [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Keiga Yosei. We have ourselves a new member in this rp but I'm not saying who. Lol. [/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Keiga's the name of the character. I'll add in the app to the once the character gets introduced in the tourny.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1331341342' post='5863712']
I'm not that awesome, Desu. xD

Anyways.. Stalfos, after she gives Eltrio a pounding, she'll be out of the shower and ask about Melissa. So you can hope right back in after my next post, k?
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]You're still pretty f*cking awesome. [/color][color=#ffffff]Of course, I believe Hotaru is awesomer though. <3[/color]
[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1331515669' post='5866910']
Hey Desu.. During the tourny.. we need Nora to get matched up against someone named [color=#5a5a5a][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Keiga Yosei. We have ourselves a new member in this rp but I'm not saying who. Lol. [/size][/font][/color][color=#5a5a5a][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Keiga's the name of the character. I'll add in the app to the once the character gets introduced in the tourny.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Yeah, that's fine. [/color][color=#ffffff]It's Mako, isn't it?[/color]

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1331519075' post='5867010']
Oh Desu, you are a right ol' rascal!

[color=#0000cd]My accidental set ups for amazing things are amazing.[/color]

I do think Hotaru is the rightful Queen of the RP section, but of course Aisu's my Aisu-chan. ^_^

[color=#0000cd]Thinking about you may be right about that.[/color]

Also, which Mako we talking about Desu?

[color=#0000cd]Mako109. That'as my guess as to who would suddenly join our party.[/color]
[/quote]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][spoiler=app]
[b]Username:[/b] Hotaru987

[b]Character’s Name:[/b] Saya Lawenski (La-When-Ski)

[b]Age:[/b] 18

[b]Class:[/b] Freshman

[b]Element:[/b] Light

[b]Job:[/b] Self proclaimed wife of Izamu

[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Close-range

[b]Weapons: [/b]Bare fist (though only if she really needs too)

[spoiler=Special Abilities][/font]
1. Communication/World View thing

2. Team/self boost: strength

3. Team/Self Boost: speed/agility

4. Team/Self boost: Endurance

5. Team/Self boost: Adrenalin
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/20ucx78.jpg[/img][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Saya is[/font] a very petite young girl, who reaches slightly under 5'4 and has a weak looking frame. Her hair is short purple, and has bright blue eyes. Saya is always sporting a smiling face, and is usually always seen blushing due to something that Izamu has done or said. On her neck is a dark colored birthmark, that is very noticible on her pale skin. Though it can be easily seen, it doesn't have any distinct shape. She also has numerous scars on her back due to her childhood abuse, but the marks healed very well. Unlike the usual trend of busty females in the rp, Saya is nothing like that. At the most she has a perky, b-cup which she embraces with pride. But even though she is proud of her breast size, she does feel a bit inadequate, and self-conscious when surrounded by those with well endowed chest. Also like in the picture she always wears that yellow jacket, black bands around her wrists to hide left over rope marks, and those long boots to hide the rope marks on her ankles.[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality] Saya is a very cheerful, happy and lovable teenager. She is the type of person who wears her emotions on her sleeves, and its hard for her to keep a poker face while telling a lie. When it comes to things she is passionate about, she becomes a totally devoted person to the cause. One thing she is big for going against, is bullying. Whenever she sees someone being hurt or getting beat up she will be the first to jump in the way and take the beating herself. So despite her weak looking frame she can take a heavy beating, which is mostly due to her past. Saya has a high tolerance for pain, as she will barely flinch from a dislocated or broken bone. Saya is also sometimes considered a tomboy, considering she is very good at sports and enjoys getting down and dirty when it calls for it. Saya is also very adamant about being helpful to others, which is why she chose to join the Light dorms, so that she could use her abilities to help others.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Saya wasn't always like that, however. When she was younger she was very closed off from other people. She used to turn a blind eye to bad things that were going on around her. The reason was, was because she herself was being abused and no one seemed to see her pain. It wasn't until she was 16 years old, when she met Izamu, who at the time was 19 and just starting in the military academy. It was because of Izamu that she turned out the way she did. After that Saya came to adore Izamu to the point where she actually believed that she loved her. Because of her feelings for Izamu, who seems to know about Saya's feelings, she is always being teased but not in a way to make her feel bad. Though Saya is very open with her affecton towards Izamu, having self proclaimed herself Izamu's wife. Usually Saya likes it because that means Izamu is paying attention to her. She also has a habit of misinterpreting a lot of the things said by Izamu into something that may be sexual or other things along that line.[/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Because of that she is almost always sporting a nose bleed.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]When Saya was around 3 years old her mother died, so she doesn't have much of a memory of her. Her father tried his hardest to make a good life for himself and Saya. Sadly, three years after her mother's death he died due to an unknown illness. Because they were already poor, he couldn't leave more than a few thousand dollars, which was pretty much gone once all the debts were paid. Saya, now 6, was sent to live with her uncle on her mother's side. Her uncle pretended to be nice in the beginning, but it soon became apparent that he was a heavy drinker and became highly abusive when drunk. His wife was already a victim to this abuse and when Saya moved there she too became one of his victims. Her uncle would usually tie her arms and legs together, sometimes hands and legs bound, or had her hog tied. Either way, she was always hit on her back with anything he could get his hands on. This way no one would be able to see the marks left behind.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Saya had lived with this kind of abuse for almost 10 years, and by that time she gave up hope that anyone would come to rescue her. Already knowing her spirit and will was broken, her uncle sent her out on a- you guessed it - beer run, however Saya would never make it back. It was because on the way there she passed out from being tired, in pain, hunger and stress. When she awoke she was in a new place and on her stomach with her shirt off. There was something being placed on her back, and when she looked over to see who was doing it she saw a girl, who would later introduce herself as Izamu. At this time Izamu was a freshman at the academy, and it was a year before she would run into Nora. Izamu reassured Saya that she was safe and wouldn't be hurt anymore, and for the first time Saya felt safe and was soon asleep. Not too long later Saya's uncle was placed under arrest, and Saya was put into an orphanage. Even though Izamu stayed with her until the whole ordeal was over, once Saya was away from harm, she would never see Izamu again. The only think Saya remembered was her uniform, and realized it was from the military branch of the academy. Saya was from then on determined to see Izamu again, having fallen for Izamu during this entire episode. Years later, nor a freshman at the academy, she ran into Izamu again, but because Izamu is a senior and has an apprentice Saya doesn't get much of a chance to be with her, but soon that is all going to change. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc.][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Can sing
Always has a rag to wipe her nose bleeds
[/spoiler][/font]

Well it's pretty simple. She boosts the specific attribute of the team. So if she does her strength boost on someone then their strength and power will increase. If she does her agility boost, then the person will become faster in battle. As for adrenalin, the more you have the less receptive to pain, fatigue, and other things since adrenalin itself is an amplifier. When your adrenalin is going, your senses get better, such as hearing sight. The only thing is she can only have 2 boost in effect at any given time.

Archived