Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#0000CD]You said you needed her to post so you could continue. And my dad is making me drive some places AGAIN for him since he's such a lazy prick so I'm going soon anyway. And it's not like Nora saying, "You better be glad I don't like to pick fights with wimpy as f*ck girls," really matters all that much other than for maybe Bianca hearing that and understanding why he doesn't hit her or something. Although it seems like leaving that reason blank would be more interesting for now.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Edit:[/color]
[color=#0000CD]So it can just be assumed he clenches his fists, grits his teeth, and walks off mumbling some swear words.[/color]

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1333188629' post='5895858']
I was always here, just didn't want to double-post-bump
[/quote]

You [i]do[/i] that [i]I[/i] was the last to post, right?

Anyway, I've currently hosted one more RP and co-hosted another since then, so... yeah, even if I actually [i]did[/i] need to post, I wouldn't have been able to until now =/

[color=#0000CD]Did Blu give you my main spot? I told him to do that after all. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And of course I did. But I didn't really have any other ideas on what to go with and I was kind of pissed about that Ed guy beating me to what I was going to do. Not exactly the place to talk about this though. <_<[/color]

He did. Thank you for recommending me, btw. Are you at least reading the post?

Also.. Make sure you don't forget to have Nora go against [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Keiga Yosei.[/size][/font][/color]

Archived