Rick Perry is an idiot

TheComposer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhh...what?

[color=#ff0000][size=2]Are you serious? THIS is a winning strategy all Americans can unite around. Invoking homophobia by bringing up gays in the army and the War on Christmas is the work of a genius. Do you know how terrified I am to go to bed at night thinking our troops on the ground are doing each others hair and wishing they knew how to quit each other instead of watching The Delta Force starring Chuck Norris? I'm going to vote for this guy over Mr. Kenyan Muslim Communist White People-hating Marxist Who's Also a Magic Negro. The Right shall rise again.[/size]

[size=2]Idea for a new slogan for conservatives after we take back America.[/size]

[size=2]"If It's Not Right, It's Not Right"[/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=2]This is racist, homophobic, sexist, bigoted, slanderous, violent, and hateful! Rick Perry is promoting gun violence against our FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT![/size][/color]

[quote name='Smesh' timestamp='1323563878' post='5699653']
BUT HE JUST LOOKS [b]SOOOOOOO[/b] FREAKIN PRESIDENTIAL.
[/quote]

[color=#ff0000][size=2]Rick Perry is a beefcake. And, I'm not gay because I'm a Republican, and we've been queer-free since 2008.[/size][/color]

He's both an idiot and a (jerk). He's a jerk for taking his anti-gayness (I know that's not a word) to the point of borderline persecution. He's an idiot for shoving it in everyone's face as if it'll help him get elected.

I'm as conservative as anyone, but for the love of God the military and homosexuality are about as related as peanut butter and polymorphism.

That being said, there are a few morons on the extreme opposite side who do need to stop whining about religion existing. But nobody is stopping anyone from praying or celebrating religious holidays. -____-

[url="http://gawker.com/5866582/stephen-colbert-defends-rick-perrys-anti+gay-campaign-ad"]http://gawker.com/58...gay-campaign-ad[/url]

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1323565494' post='5699707']
I refuse to believe a Presidential candidate is [i]so[/i] stupid that this actually happened without some behind the scene cause.
[/quote]
Not really. This ad offended people that wouldn't vote for him anyway and this will get him more support from extremely conservative people who are under the impression that homosexuality is the only important political issue.

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1323564403' post='5699670']
Uhh...what?

[color=#ff0000][size=2]Are you serious? THIS is a winning strategy all Americans can unite around. Invoking homophobia by bringing up gays in the army and the War on Christmas is the work of a genius. Do you know how terrified I am to go to bed at night thinking our troops on the ground are doing each others hair and wishing they knew how to quit each other instead of watching The Delta Force starring Chuck Norris? I'm going to vote for this guy over Mr. Kenyan Muslim Communist White People-hating Marxist Who's Also a Magic Negro. The Right shall rise again.[/size]

[size=2]Idea for a new slogan for conservatives after we take back America.[/size]

[size=2]"If It's Not Right, It's Not Right"[/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=2]This is racist, homophobic, sexist, bigoted, slanderous, violent, and hateful! Rick Perry is promoting gun violence against our FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT![/size][/color]

[color=#ff0000][size=2]Rick Perry is a beefcake. And, I'm not gay because I'm a Republican, and we've been queer-free since 2008.[/size][/color]
[/quote]

I have to take back some of what I said before. Cuz this guy is f***ing funny. Crouton should be a damn comedian.

Rick Perry is an amazing candidate for President... Not only did the state he governed have the lowest unemployment rate 0.8 but he always sticks to the real issues... I mean it is quite foolish to allow Homosexuals to serve openly in the military... How dare Obama try to stop religions flourishing power over the community... He debates with vigor rather than mindfulness which is exactly what we need... And he can give money back to the rich to keep Big Business growing and jobs appearing! What an inspiring man!

[quote name='Hydra of Thunder' timestamp='1323589354' post='5700276']
Eugh. I love how Perry makes all the other conservative nominees look better just by standing next to them.
[/quote]
He has that aura around him... That is why he is suitable... He has such a conduct about him that people hes associated with just look much betterthan they usually do because he is so amazing...

[quote name='Hydra of Thunder' timestamp='1323589354' post='5700276']
Eugh. I love how Perry makes all the other conservative nominees look better just by standing next to them.
[/quote]You could say that about almost all of the republican candidates.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1323623754' post='5700701']
What's with the Republican party and positively lousy presidential candidates?
[/quote]
The current Republican candidates kinda make me wish McCain was still running. I never really liked him but at least he is more experienced and a lot more worthy of being President than these guys.

[quote name='â—ŠRenjiâ—Š' timestamp='1323625994' post='5700766']
The current Republican candidates kinda make me wish McCain was still running. I never really liked him but at least he is more experienced and a lot more worthy of being President than these guys.
[/quote]
McCain was the epitome of a classic Republican but he won't run because he feels he is too old...

I'm a Christian, but I don't agree with persecuting Gay People on Rick Perry's idea. God made it so that everyone who comes to America could have an equal opportunity in life. That includes the gay people. What Rick Perry said was that he was going to challenge people who do not need to be challenged. That is pretty appalling, as Christians accept people for who they are. And what war on religion? Religion is parodied, but it isn't attacked by the government. 1st amendment, which was by the government (and supported by both Republicans and Liberals) supports religion in the United States. I definitely am not voting for him.

Archived