The Mario Kart Club: Everything Mario Kart [Join Today!]

Anti-Apocryphal

[center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/zxshv5.png[/img][/center]

[center]Welcome to the Mario Kart Club! Here, you can talk about anything that has to do with Mario Kart: Cheat Codes, in-game tips, online Mario Kart, and anything else that involves the Karting of Mario![/center]

[center]So, if you're ready to step on the gas, check out the information below and join today![/center]

[center][b]YCM's MK7 Community:[/b][/center]

[center][quote][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Please join YCM's Mario Kart 7 Community! Here's how:[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]1) Go to "Online Multiplayer" from the main menu[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]2) Go to "Communities"[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]3) Go to "Search by Code"[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]4) Insert [size=3]01-5934-3407-4852 [/size][size=3]into the box[/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]5) Click "Yes" to join the Community[/quote][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][spoiler=Application & Example][/center]
[center]YCM U/N:[/center]
[center]Mario Kart U/N(s) (OPTIONAL):[/center]
[center]Which Mario Kart games do you own?[/center]
[center]Friend Codes for your Mario Kart games:[/center]
[center][spoiler=My Application][/center]
[center]YCM U/N: [b]Future Paradise[/b][/center]
[center]Mario Kart U/N(s) (OPTIONAL): [b](not saying publicly)[/b][/center]
[center]Which Mario Kart games do you own? [b]Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart 7[/b][/center]
[center]Friend Codes for your Mario Kart games:[/center]

[center]DS: [b]???[/b][/center]
[center]Wii: [b]0733-7585-3798[/b][/center]
[center]Mario Kart 7: [b]??? (Currently looking for it, I'll edit this later)[/b][/center]
[center][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/size][/center]
[center][spoiler=Rules][/center]
[center]- All YCM rules apply[/center]
[center]- I have the right to add more rules as needed[/center]
[center][/spoiler][/center]
[center][spoiler=Special Events][/center]
[center]As this club gets more active, I will add special events, such as Tournaments.[/center]
[center][spoiler=Old Events][/center]
[center]2/30: At 7:00 PM (EST), we will have a tournament on the YCM MK7 Community. Be there.[/center]

[center]Here's how it'll work:[/center]

[center]We'll do 4 races. Whoever has the most points is the winner.[/center]

[center]Prizes:[/center]

[center]1st: 2 Likes[/center]
[center]2nd/3rd: 1 Like[/center]

[center][b]Winners:[/b][/center]

[center]1st: Future Paradise/Koloktos[/center]
[center][spoiler=Current Events][/center]
[center][/spoiler][/spoiler][/center]
[center][spoiler=Affiliates][/center]
[center][spoiler=Banners][/center]
[center][spoiler=Members][/center]

[left][spoiler=Owner][/left]

[left]Future Paradise[/left]

[left][/spoiler][/left]

[center][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][spoiler=Moderators][/font][/size][/center]

[left]Koloktos[/left]

[center][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/spoiler][/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][spoiler=Members][/font][/size][/center]
[left][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lovely Warrior Fairymon [/font][/size][/left]
[left]~Burning Soul~[/left]
[left]Wraith[/left]
[left]Mr Spaz[/left]
[left][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/size][/left]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Friend codes aren't necessary.

YCM U/N: Lovely Warrior Fairymon
Mario Kart U/N(s) (OPTIONAL): don't have one
Which Mario Kart games do you own? None at the moment but I have played and owned Mario kart for the snes up to Mario kart DD at one point in my life.
Friend Codes for your Mario Kart games: Don't have any.

I can back this club up.

YCM U/N: Koloktos/ZeroChill/ect.
Mario Kart U/N(s) (OPTIONAL):
Which Mario Kart games do you own? MK64 on N64, Double Dash, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7
Friend Codes for your Mario Kart games: I need to check up on all of them
(Mario Kart 7 Only)
Do you have a Community; if so, what is the code? I will create one, but let us use the YCM one.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1325174265' post='5736780']
I just got Super Mario Kart on Virtual Console. The controls are a bit stiff, but I didn't expect too much in that category (especially since the game is really fun). Best part: [b]No Blue Shells![/b]
[/quote]

I hate those things. Unless you have a star (which you shouldn't in 1st place), you can't escape them...=/

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]YCM U/N: Wraith (Aggro)[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]Mario Kart U/N(s) (OPTIONAL):[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]Which Mario Kart games do you own? DS, Wii, 7[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]Friend Codes for your Mario Kart games: I'll look that up later and edit it.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left](Mario Kart 7 Only)[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]Do you have a Community; if so, what is the code? Nope ._.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Future Paradise' timestamp='1325167942' post='5736617']
@ZeroChill: Welcome. :)

You like Koopa? If you want speed...I wouldn't use him. xD

I use Metal Mario most of the time I go on there. Btw guys, I just got a * on there yesterday!~ =D
[/quote]

Heck no I only use him in Super Mario Kart. In every other Mario kart game I usually use Peach or Luigi or my Mii. Cuz I freakin love Miis.

[quote name='Wraith' timestamp='1325177683' post='5736894']
[left]YCM U/N: Wraith (Aggro)[/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mario Kart U/N(s) (OPTIONAL):[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Which Mario Kart games do you own? DS, Wii, 7[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Friend Codes for your Mario Kart games: I'll look that up later and edit it.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3](Mario Kart 7 Only)[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you have a Community; if so, what is the code? Nope ._.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[/quote]

Welcome to the MK Club. :D

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1325180411' post='5736986']
Heck no I only use him in Super Mario Kart. In every other Mario kart game I usually use Peach or Luigi or my Mii. Cuz I freakin love Miis.
[/quote]

Miis are actually pretty good imo. If you make your Mii tall, then pick a fast kart, you can knock around other people [i]and [/i]go fast. =D

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1325276180' post='5739183']
You were pretty good Future. Also, tell me how to take the glitch shortcut at Maku Wuhu please?
[/quote]

You got lucky with all those Blue Shells, Stars, 7s, and (x3) mushrooms. Admit it: If you didn't get all of those, you wouldn't have won three/four of those. =/

And you were good, too, although I still hold the YCM point lead. =P

And for Maku Wuhu: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoT3YXWf5Ds[/media]

Once I got the Blue Shell on Toad Circuit, you didn't want to pass me. With the Tanooki Leaf still in your slot, you were pretty much item-locked. Also, don't act like you didn't get 3x mushrooms, stars and 7s as well, especially at GBA Bowser's Castle 1 :P

But yea, thanks for the shortcut. Maku Wuhu is fun if you don't do the glitch-cut though.

So, we could not do the tournament. However, why not discuss tier parts and include a banlist of tracks that we should not select?

For example, what is the most powerful equipment in the game, to your knowledge?

Also, I propose Maku Wuhu to be a banned track because of it allows a glitch-cut of about 1/4th+ ahead of everyone else.

If we are also in the mood: May I be a moderator of this club?

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1325301759' post='5740131']
So, we could not do the tournament. However, why not discuss tier parts and include a banlist of tracks that we should not select? [color=#008000][b]This could be a good discussion topic.[/b][/color]

For example, what is the most powerful equipment in the game, to your knowledge? [b][color=#008000]What do you mean by 'powerful'? Some could say, for example, that a Golden Mushroom is powerful, whereas it isn't powerful for a non-skilled person on a track like the SNES Rainbow Road. One wrong boost and they go off the track and lose the GM (Golden Mushroom).[/color][/b]
[color=#008000][b]But I also consider Blue Shells, Stars, and 7s powerful. Those are the most powerful I can think of.[/b][/color]

Also, I propose Maku Wuhu to be a banned track because of it allows a glitch-cut of about 1/4th+ ahead of everyone else [b][color=#008000]Probably, this is a good idea. Or we could make a rule that if you use the glitch, you automatically lose the contest/race/1 v. 1/etc.[/color][/b]

If we are also in the mood: May I be a moderator of this club? [color=#008000][b]Yes.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1325306031' post='5740313']
I need a 3ds :T So don't spoil the game to much for me.
[/quote]

;D

I'll try not to.

By the way, (@Koloktos), I believe we owe each other two reps.

I believe you are right. Anyways, I am still honing my MK skills. I need to perfect 8 more cups before 3 Stars.

Also, by equipment, I mean the choice of parts to use for vehicles, because obviously there are combinations and parts that are much better than other ones.

Archived