The Mario Kart Club: Everything Mario Kart [Join Today!]

Anti-Apocryphal

Oh, look, I'm a part of this club. :3

Black 3DS is the best, you can't deny. The shade change from silver to black looks slick.

Imo. Wii was the best. If you didn't like the controls, you use a Gamecube controller. Simple. The tracks were more colorful and well thought out (Koopa Cape is still by and far my favorite Mariokart level of all time) and the audio was spectacular. Double Dash was good, but idt it can truly compare to the awesome stuff that came with the Wii.

The original was BAAAAAAD. I hated it so much. Maybe that's cause I didn't play it till recently, but that era of gaming is supposed to have aged well. The original mariokart did not.

The one on N64 provided some fun levels, I admit, but the controls were terrible. The speed they gave the cars was almost impossible to maintain since you could hardly tell where the hell you were going. And don't get me started on the random bombs in the middle of the track. The weapons were meh. Rainbow Road was boring as hell. There were never any nailbiting races in that game.

Wii is still my fave.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1327089238' post='5772756']
I have a GC controller, but I don't use it. Maybe I should instead of wasting charge power on my Wiimote?
[/quote]

Put it to use and buy a game on the Wii Shop channel.

I just bought Majora's Mask and a Link to the Past a few days ago.

Havent played Wii yet to be honest but if I had to choose it would be Double Dash.

What you talkin bout? 64 had the best Rainbow Road it wasn't to hard, it had rails, it had great music, and you got to see the characters faces flying in the sky!

Oldest game as in still having the cartridge or on your Wii from the shop?

Cartridge: Mario Golf 64

on Wii: Mario Kart Snes

Also I would like to nominate Plum to be in every Mario game. There is just something about her that makes me still love her the most out of any Mario character.

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1327328910' post='5777060']
[i]Havent played Wii[/i] yet to be honest but if I had to choose it would be Double Dash.

[b]You haven't played Wii so you can't even argue.[/b]

What you talkin bout? 64 had the best Rainbow Road it wasn't to hard, it had rails, it had great music, and you got to see the characters faces flying in the sky!

[b]It was boring, it had random chain chomps, it had rails (why does it have rails?), and it wasn't exciting/frustrating like Rainbow Road should be.[/b]

Oldest game as in still having the cartridge or on your Wii from the shop?

[b]I know a dude who has an SNES.[/b]
[/quote]

I have played it but I don't own it but I don't even need to get it since WiiU is coming out and another Mario Kart is sure to be on there. I can argue id rather play Gamecube games than Wii games any day.

Hey you have your own favorite rainbow road and I have mine deal with it. B)

I still have my n64. I used to own a Snes but I don't remember what happened to it I was 4 or 5 when we had one.

[quote name='❤ Lovely Warrior ❤' timestamp='1327339768' post='5777210']
Or... now stay with me here OR I could just use an emulator and play them for free.
[/quote]

Emulators are overrated. I enjoy the satisfaction of buying the actual game.

[quote name='Wraith' timestamp='1327349925' post='5777421']
Hey

What's a Game Central? .-.
[/quote]

It's like Gamestop but they're focused around older games and consoles that Gamestop doesn't sell anymore or accepts trade-ins of.

Back where I used to live, they had one in the mall. I was tempted to buying a Sega Genesis while I was there, but I hesitated. No surprise there. -_-

Archived