The Mario Kart Club: Everything Mario Kart [Join Today!]

Anti-Apocryphal

That shouldn't be banned, at all. I don't see why certain parts would need to be banned. MK7 is about collecting coins to unlock parts. It's really up to the individual person to get those coins.

After all, usually I use the Blue 7 (body), Golden Wheels/Monster (Red) Wheels, and the Swooper. That's not a bad combo, but I had to earn those parts.

Others should have to do the same. And it's really not that hard, either.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, basically, we should define which parts are really good from the ones that are not as good. We can also hold Special Tourneys that restricts use of certain tiers of equipment as well, just to shake it up a bit.

Yes I have been playing competitively a bit too much recently, but that should be fun right?

I'm Lovely Tierd since I don't race. XD [s]Like Roll Tier. [/s]

So are any of the new characters even good additions to Mario Kart? Metal Mario seems just like a heavy Mario clone, Shyguy I like, I hate the fat bee, Lakitu, and Wiggler. Is their even anything special about them? I think Queen, wiggler, and Lakitu's spots could have gone to other characters like give Pauline a chance I would welcome a non Princess human female with open arms. [s]OR BRING BACK PLUM!!![/s]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]YCM U/N:[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][b]Ongaku Matsuri[/b][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Mario Kart U/N(s):[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][b]Blud[/b][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Which Mario Kart games do you own?[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][b]Mario Kart Wii[/b][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Friend Codes for your Mario Kart games:[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][b]Mario Kart Wii: 3697-1100-8981[/b][/center][/size][/font][/color]

Yeah cause of the motion steering, but it makes it twice as fun.

I used to have Double Dash and MKDS, but I traded in both of those systems.

Which stinks cause I still need to beat Majora's Mask. I don't wanna spend money on Wii points to buy it on the Wii Shop channel.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1325616505' post='5746420']
Slicks is pretty hard to drift and turn with, so I don't use them. Yes, I don't use Speed Parts and prefer Acceleration Parts.
[/quote]

Well, that depends...I use a Blue Seven with them, and the Swooper Glider, and it goes fairly fast...I'm currently trying to mix parts & characters.

So far, only on 1 track have I been able to race with Shy Guy and beat Metal Mario.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1325622663' post='5746588']
You are accepted. MKWii is the 2nd hardest Mario Kart game I have played.
[/quote]

I think the Wii version is better than MK7. It's not hard, it's just...better.

I found the AI in that game to have a higher intelligence level and that the computers are consistently faster. I felt MK7 was a bit rushed and could have done much better, but it still is pretty fun to play.

Also, I found that the Clown Kart with Rollers and the Paraglider while playing as Lakitu is very consistent in turning, at reaching top speed very quickly and has powerful aerodynamic properties (more capable than Yoshi with Soda Jet and Slim Wheels with the Paraglider.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1325638415' post='5747071']
I found the AI in that game to have a higher intelligence level and that the computers are consistently faster. I felt MK7 was a bit rushed and could have done much better, but it still is pretty fun to play.

Also, I found that the Clown Kart with Rollers and the Paraglider while playing as Lakitu is very consistent in turning, at reaching top speed very quickly and has powerful aerodynamic properties (more capable than Yoshi with Soda Jet and Slim Wheels with the Paraglider.
[/quote]

I tried the Clown Kart and didn't really like it.

Then again, I was using Shy Guy w/ Slicks.

Archived