Card Capital - The Official CardFight!! Vanguard Club! ~Stand Up the Vanguard!~

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aichi vs. Mitsuda looks amazing. Still wish they had actually shown Kamui's fight though and then maybe just dedicated this episode to Misaki's considering Aichi and Misaki are the ones who actually have some conflict with AL4, and as a result will get featured there, too. Kamui will also probably have to lose vs. AL4 since Aichi and Misaki will probably end up winning.

And yaaaay, Aichi is following Barkgal's starter ban.

I'm guessing Aichi's Psyqualia will be one of those powers where he has no control over it at the start and causes him to go insane with power, eventually realizing the error of his ways and abandoning it (all of this [i]has [/i]been done already), and then when the character gets into a situation where he needs it, he is able to control it.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Professor Kokonoe
Reason Why You Want to Join: Because LZ's here.
Favorite Character in the Series: Yuri Usui. :}
Favorite Vanguard Deck: The one where everything dies / Dark Irregulars[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]CC Username: [RaizingM] Kokonoe[/size][/font][/color]

Archived