Card Capital - The Official CardFight!! Vanguard Club! ~Stand Up the Vanguard!~

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1330039067' post='5836530']
I'm starting to hate those decks where you have to ride specific cards in order to get special effects.
Because 9 times out of 10, you could run the Grade 1, 2, and 3 @ 4 and never get any of them. - w-
[/quote]
It's a bit annoying, yeah. Yet, even after all the s*** that Shadow Palys gave me, I went and replaced them with Amber Kagero. None of the Amber dragons were punks though in the one game I had, so I'm happy.

For now.

[quote name='teRRaByte' timestamp='1330039198' post='5836536']
How do you make a deck?
[/quote]
Did you get Cardfight Capital? If so, when you open it and get into the map, there should be a bar of icons in the top right. If you do not see them, you may have to maximize or increase your window size. When you have them, click on the icon depicting the back of a vanguard card, and that will take you to the deck edit window. Then just search the clan you want and you can drag and drop from the right to the middle column. Alternatively or alongside you can search a card name or effect, and narrow your search down by inputting grades or types of triggers.

No problem. You want to have a fight when you finish? I need to fight more YCMers since I've only played DSD and Cherry. (Surprised I haven't fought LZ yet.)

Also, Chaos when you have the time, mine updating my name in the OP from Icemare Moon to IceDorago and changing my CC username to the same thing?

[quote name='IceDorago' timestamp='1330047364' post='5836805']
Dude, tell me when you've like run over the [url="http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/rules-faqs"]rules[/url] once and look at the help tab on CC to get a basic grasp of the controls because I don't have like 2 hours to sit on CC doing nothing.
[/quote]

HEY
MY FRIEND PLAY A TUTORIAL GAME WITH ME FOR 2 HOURS
and i think i won it lol

[quote name='Smear' timestamp='1330146237' post='5839228']
Username: Smear
Reason Why You Want to Join: Vanguard. obv. <3
Favorite Character in the Series: Shin Nitta. He is badass.
Favorite Vanguard Deck: *doesn't know any decks except for Royal Paladins. So I guess, Royal Paladins.
CC Username: BurningCyan
[/quote]
You're accepted.

I know the rules pretty well, but when it comes to deck construction and actually cardfighting, I'm horrible.

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1330232106' post='5841401']
watch some more episodes and let me teach you tomorrow
[/quote]
I'm actually watching CV right now. <3
and awesome. ;D

Username: Kira Magister Magi
Reason Why You Want to Join: I watch the show, and I wanna play
Favorite Character in the Series: Kai, he's awesome. Though Aichi as an anti-hero was kinda a cool play too. Haven't caught up yet, no spoilers xD
Favorite Vanguard Deck: The Pirate one, can't remember the name atm...
CC Username: What's this?

[quote name='Kira Magister Magi' timestamp='1330282294' post='5842216']
Username: Kira Magister Magi
Reason Why You Want to Join: I watch the show, and I wanna play
Favorite Character in the Series: Kai, he's awesome. Though Aichi as an anti-hero was kinda a cool play too. Haven't caught up yet, no spoilers xD
Favorite Vanguard Deck: The Pirate one, can't remember the name atm...
CC Username: What's this?
[/quote]

The Deck = Granblue.

CC Username = Cardfight Capital username. Cardfight Capital is, well, this is how Noel explained it: "The DMG of Vanguard.".
It's pretty much Vanguard online.

*just finished episode 20 and can't find a video on youtube for episode 21

[quote name='Smear' timestamp='1330285528' post='5842333']
The Deck = Granblue.

CC Username = Cardfight Capital username. Cardfight Capital is, well, this is how Noel explained it: "The DMG of Vanguard.".
It's pretty much Vanguard online.

*just finished episode 20 and can't find a video on youtube for episode 21
[/quote]

Go to animecrazy.net it's where I watch all mine. They are way current. Also, I found that out like half an hour ago. It's KiraEnforcer. Also, can someone here get on and teach me how to work the thing?

[quote name='Kira Magister Magi' timestamp='1330285680' post='5842345']
Go to animecrazy.net it's where I watch all mine. They are way current. Also, I found that out like half an hour ago. It's KiraEnforcer. Also, can someone here get on and teach me how to work the thing?
[/quote]
AnimeCrazy's quality isn't that great though. D:
same as most sites that let you watch anime.

Oh, Cool.
And I WOULD help you out, but, I can't use it. At all. And I'm leaving for school in 10 minutes.

Archived