Card Capital - The Official CardFight!! Vanguard Club! ~Stand Up the Vanguard!~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'VE GOT IT
"[i]Feelings of darkness, take the form of my weapons. Ride! Eliminate everything, Phantom Blaster Dragon![/i]"
"[i]As my dark heart grows stronger, an evolution occurs. A self-sacrifice for ultimate power... Ride, Phantom Blaster Overlord![/i]"

I think I referenced the cards well enough, as well as incorporating "Go kill" somewhat.

"[i]The dark powers of this blackened soul rage forth and destroy the lands. Tremble in fear and awe of the Abyss Dragon! Ride, Phantom Blaster Overlord.[/i]"
?

Should probably drop the Abyss Dragon part.

I feel like writing a Vanguard fic now. Actually, I have some ideas for one, I just can't place what I want the decks to be. The idea I'm leaning the most towards is a kind of 5Ds-ish setting, but that's also why I'm hesitant. =/

Also, I was re-reading the first chapter of an unreleased fic I wrote a while ago, and I saw that I used "Evolution THE END" as Chimeratech Overdragon's attack name.

Actually, according to my computer, I wrote it on the 8th of January, so not really Kai inspired. But THE END had probably been revealed by then, so I must have drawn inspiration from that.

And yes, Beast Palys will definitely have a spot. I've been looking at Murakumo's for my main character, but I'm worried I'll totally screw up in how I show them being played. =/

Archived