Card Capital - The Official CardFight!! Vanguard Club! ~Stand Up the Vanguard!~

[center][img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/kovkov40/60345.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZulByBfmbT8"]JAM Project - Believe in My Existence[/url]

Welcome to Card Capital! So glad you stopped by today!

Here are the rules of this place![/center]
[center]
[spoiler=Rules!][/center]
[center]1.) All YCM C/O Rules Shall Apply!
2.) Listen to your superiors. Those would be the Club Leader(Me) and Club Mods(First six people to join).
3.) Discuss everything and anything that deals with CF!! V. (This covers AMVs, Anime, TCG, etc.)
4.) Those who have "Card Capital" downloaded, if you want to play against others, set up the match here and tell them to meet.[/center]
[center][/spoiler]

Now here are the head honchos and the normal Fighters here at Card Capital![/center]

[center][spoiler=Members][/center]
[center][spoiler=Club Leader][/center]
[center][b][color=#40E0D0]Chaos Sonic - Royal Paladins[/color][/b][/center]
[center][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Club Mods][/center]
[center][b][color=#000080]Legend Zero - Oracle Think Tank(CC Username: Legend Zero)[/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#FF0000]Xiahou Dun - Oracle Think Tank(CC Username: Devil's Advocate)[/color][/b][/center]
[center][color=#4B0082][b]IceDorago[/b][/color] [b][color=#4B0082]- Shadow Paladins(CC Username: IceDorago)[/color][/b][/center]
[center][color=#800080][b]Daemon - Shadow Plays[/b][/color][/center]
[center][b][color=#006400]Skizo - Megacolony (CC Username: It's either Skizo or Snowy93)[/color][/b][/center]
[center][color=#000000][b]Prof. Kokonoe - Dark Irregulars(CC Username: [RaizingM] Kokonoe)[/b][/color][/center]
[center][/spoiler][/center]

[center][spoiler=Members][/center]
[center][color=#696969][b]iCherry - Oracle Think Tank/Royal Paladin/Blaster(CC Username: [ZK] Cherry)[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#696969][b]teRRaByte - Royal Paladins (CC Username: TerraCanon)[/b][/color][/center]

[center][spoiler=Banned][/center]
[center]NONE[/center]
[center][/spoiler]

Do you wanna be apart of the club? Then use the sign up sheet![/center]

[center][spoiler=Sign Up Sheet!][/center]
[center]Username:
Reason Why You Want to Join:
Favorite Character in the Series:
Favorite Vanguard Deck:[/center]
[center]CC Username: (If applicable)[/center]

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Username: Icemare Moon
Reason Why You Want to Join: CF is amazing.
Favorite Character in the Series: Kai.
Favorite Vanguard Deck: Shadow Paladins (even though I kinda cleared all my decks and haven't rebuilt this one yet)[/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]CC Username: Dragonstorm (iirc, I changed it around a few times, should be this, though)[/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]Username: Daemon
Reason Why You Want to Join: I want to scream: FINAL TURN!
Favorite Character in the Series: Kai
Favorite Vanguard Deck: Shadow Palys [/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center]CC Username: (If applicable)[/center][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Icemare Moon' timestamp='1326333464' post='5760472']
I still need to test my D-Police, never actually got around to doing so. Anyone want to help me?
[/quote]
Did they update the new D-Police yet? When they do I've already got my version ready. :]

I can't play right now, too many electronics in my house is hurting my signal.

[quote name='Ɽarity' timestamp='1326333508' post='5760474']

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Username: Daemon
Reason Why You Want to Join: I want to scream: FINAL TURN!
Favorite Character in the Series: Kai
Favorite Vanguard Deck: Shadow Palys [/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]CC Username: (If applicable)[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[/quote]

Welcome aboard Daemon ^^

And not sure if they have updated the D-Police ^^;

Me I'm thinking that would awesome.

Tourney wise...I'm thinking Kamui should sit out and let Kai fight the guy in green(name escapes me), Misaki fights the chick(again name escapes me)...this being for revenge for that last fight, and finally Shadow Paladins vs. Royal Paladins(but not being NEARLY as epic as the last Kai vs Aichi fight).

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1326500078' post='5763045']
[color=#000000][b]Turns out Aichi will most likely be playing a RP/SP mix deck.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

YES!!!! Aichi is gonna run one of the best deck combos in Vanguard!! X3

True, but either way, Kamui needs to keep out of this...but in a way he needs to stay. He loses, Misaki wins, Aich wins ^^ (My prediction)

Username: Skizo
Reason Why You Want to Join: Learning to play CF, was also looking for a club to join.
Favorite Character in the Series: None, haven't really watched it.
Favorite Vanguard Deck: Megacolony
CC Username: It's either Skizo or Snowy93. Can't really remember which.

Archived