Card Capital - The Official CardFight!! Vanguard Club! ~Stand Up the Vanguard!~

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a few of the English dubbed episodes (like the first 2, apparently they're broadcasted somewhere).

Once some company (tbh even 4kids would do) picks it up, major chains (Walmart, ect) would start selling it...allowing singles to be cheaper, letting me buy card irl.

Also, it looks like the English Boosters will catch up with the Jap ones.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1327669655' post='5783611']
I honestly wouldn't want 4Kids to dub another show about card games.

The YGO franchise is good, but most of the dialouge is needed to be desired.

Besides, they might rename cards like the "Meklords" -____-
[/quote]
Until other dubbing companies buy a network (which they should pull together and get one, imo) then 4kids is the only thing capable of getting the game widespread. It would be almost impossible for them to change card names, since all the cards they would show would already be out in English.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1327675261' post='5783645']
Hmmm...you raise a good point there LZ.

So no possible way for 4Kids to screw this up!! XD
[/quote]
The anime isn't really dark enough for them to change anything anyway. The only thing that comes to mind is the evil Aichi describing the Final Turn. I believe he said annihilate, grovel, and other such terms. That's the darkness thing in the whole show, making me realize it is very kiddy.

[quote name='Icemare Moon' timestamp='1327681782' post='5783739']
I never actually realized it's that kiddy until now, but...

...I still prefer everything about it to YGO, I like the game better, [b]the anime is far superior to ZeXal, and it's as good as the previous seasons imo.[/b]
[/quote]

This!!

I like YGO, the only card game I ever played. Sure I collected Pokemon cards, but actually playing YGO was awesome.

And the mechanics for Vanguard is impressive. No spells, traps, etc. like in other games, only monsters(units). A very interesting concept for me ^^

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1327778072' post='5785765']
Basically, what I think will happen against Ren is "reverse-Psyblahblah". Instead of the cards telling him what to play, he tells the cards how he wants to play them.
[/quote]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That actually might happen! Seeing how Ren is seeming a bit uneasy with the finals as they are(I suppose he is)...that might happen.

Archived