YCM's Playstation Network

Agro

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Wraith' timestamp='1327984641' post='5791067']
So I think I'm going to have 2 tournaments, a BlazBlue
[/quote]

Make sure it's extend. Sounds really smexy though. If it's CS2 we'll have all the nubs playing Makoto and s*** will happen. Though I doubt many people know how good Makoto is in CS2 on this forum because I think most people just play for shits and giggles.

Username:Shard/Order-Sol
PSN Username:An Epic Win
Favorite Game:BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND/The King of Fighters XIII

My PSN is currently down, trying to get a ethernet cable to fix the problem. Havn't been able to log in for ages, sorry.

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1328014851' post='5791580']

Make sure it's extend. Sounds really smexy though. If it's CS2 we'll have all the nubs playing Makoto and s*** will happen. Though I doubt many people know how good Makoto is in CS2 on this forum because I think most people just play for shits and giggles.

Username:Shard/Order-Sol
PSN Username:An Epic Win
Favorite Game:BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND/The King of Fighters XIII

My PSN is currently down, trying to get a ethernet cable to fix the problem. Havn't been able to log in for ages, sorry.
[/quote]Accepted. Looking at the list, it'll probably be Extend.

[quote name='Ieyasu Tokugawa' timestamp='1328026947' post='5791712']
*doesn't have extend*
[/quote]

Tournement is 31-2-2012. You have over 2 weeks to get it if you're american. I've pre-ordered, and I assume most people who care have by now. Inshort, I think you've got enough time. If push comes to shove, we can make it a CS2 tournement.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Icy[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]PSN Username: Icyvibes[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Game: Dark Souls[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Icy' timestamp='1328037209' post='5791972']
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Icy[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]PSN Username: Icyvibes[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Game: Dark Souls[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]Of course I'll accept Josh. He'll ban me if I don't! 8D *shot*
[quote name='Ieyasu Tokugawa' timestamp='1328037262' post='5791976']
Wait, the BB tourney's on February 31st?
[/quote]Correct.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Professor Kokonoe[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]PSN Username: UnlimitedNu-13[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Game: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3[/size][/font][/color]

Fyi: In regards to the BB Tourney. I CAN video the PSN matches for spectator reasons and a little fun. Provided of course it's on the Ps3. Now if only ya'll all had Dark Souls, PvP Matches YCM style would be hilarious.

[quote name='Icy' timestamp='1328037509' post='5791983']
Fyi: In regards to the BB Tourney. I CAN video the PSN matches for spectator reasons and a little fun. Provided of course it's on the Ps3. Now if only ya'll all had Dark Souls, PvP Matches YCM style would be hilarious.
[/quote]1. That'd work as well. All we need is confirmation, but maybe something like a featured match could be fun.
2. I sure hope it's on the PS3.
3. Oh, dear god.

[quote name='Wraith' timestamp='1328037632' post='5791984']
1. That'd work as well. All we need is confirmation, but maybe something like a featured match could be fun.
2. I sure hope it's on the PS3.
3. Oh, dear god.
[/quote]

A little misunderstanding on my part about thinking Shard not having a ps3 and stuff... sorry.

[quote name='Ieyasu Tokugawa' timestamp='1328038039' post='5791993']
FEBRUARY
31ST
PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER AND YOU GET 4
[/quote]

OH LOL
I'M AN IDIOT

<_<
And yay I got a new stick. I just hope I'm not a n00b with it in a month's time xD I had to use a controller for like 3 months because my old stick broke so I'm out of practice of [s]having buttons that are pressable [/s]

oh, SSF4 is like:Ultras are actually supers and supers are actually ultras.

Archived