... Really?

[quote name='☠ℑѦŽ☠' timestamp='1328239262' post='5796372']
WAIT.
IN SC V.

IS.
THERE.
SCYTHES?
[/quote]
There is not... yet. I wouldnt doubt that they'd add Soul of Zasalamel later though.

[quote name='Icy' timestamp='1328237400' post='5796316']
As far as anything but story goes yea. If you're like "well... if I can't know each characters side of the story I won't play" then this is a game ruiner. But if you dont mind one linear but interesting as hell story, that can be finished in under an hour, then go for it. This game is phenomenal at doing what it's genre asks of it, BEING A FIGHTING GAME. And it's highly likely that no 2 characters will ever be the same appearance wise, it's so insanely indepth that you'd have to TRY to make a character like someone else.
[/quote]
That's fine. The only reason I ever did story was to get coins and unlock Algol. :3
Has the character creation been expanded at all?

[quote name='Lilly Satou' timestamp='1328240234' post='5796400']
That's fine. The only reason I ever did story was to get coins and unlock Algol. :3
Has the character creation been expanded at all?
[/quote]

Thats what I tried to hint at dude... lol. Character Creation is INSANE. Like... as I keep saying, its so good it'd restore your faith in god. And while it isn't necessarily accurate, the exaggeration is.

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1328305814' post='5797158']
explain a bit more.
[/quote]

Customizable patterns, and all things about them. A lot of customization options (most insane I've seen so far is Inferno's skin and skull w/ flames on an NPC generated random character). You can move tattoos etc all around as you please, and make a lot of pseudo stuff through other things. Adjusting various sizes, blah blah... It'd really do you justice to just look up the Character Creation Preview on YT.

[quote name='Icy' timestamp='1328306818' post='5797200']
Customizable patterns, and all things about them. A lot of customization options (most insane I've seen so far is Inferno's skin and skull w/ flames on an NPC generated random character). You can move tattoos etc all around as you please, and make a lot of pseudo stuff through other things. Adjusting various sizes, blah blah... It'd really do you justice to just look up the Character Creation Preview on YT.
[/quote]
That actually reminds me of the customization on WWE '12. You can edit just about EVERYTHING about them in that game. Ears, eyes, facial hair, clothes, tats, buffness etc.

[quote name='Icy' timestamp='1328235787' post='5796272']
No longer possessed by the Soul Edge, something about his youth being restored to when he was in his prime. Makes sense given the SC4 conclusion (hint: None of the endings were literally canon).

[/quote]

Really? No more soul edge? Does he still use a dual blade, though?

[quote name='Lilly Satou' timestamp='1328331980' post='5798028']
Ok. I played SC5. The character creation has improved a lot, which I like. One thing that really makes me mad is they ditched A LOT of characters from SC4.
[/quote]

Ok...So now I know they kept cervantes, but did they keep nightmare in SC5?

[quote name='Lilly Satou' timestamp='1328331980' post='5798028']
Ok. I played SC5. The character creation has improved a lot, which I like. One thing that really makes me mad is they ditched A LOT of characters from SC4.
[/quote]

They didn't ditch anyone at all. They just created their protege's/kids/etc because you know, 17 year time skip.

@Wulf: They did, though it's a "new" Nightmare. You can play against SCIV Nightmare however, he's an opponent in Legendary Souls mode right after Kilik. This version has the same torso mouth and Soul Edge, as well as a firey aura and heat gradient applied to his whole character. Havent beaten him yet.

[quote name='Icy' timestamp='1328368173' post='5798365']
They didn't ditch anyone at all. They just created their protege's/kids/etc because you know, 17 year time skip.

@Wulf: They did, though it's a "new" Nightmare. You can play against SCIV Nightmare however, he's an opponent in Legendary Souls mode right after Kilik. This version has the same torso mouth and Soul Edge, as well as a firey aura and heat gradient applied to his whole character. Havent beaten him yet.
[/quote]

So...technically, I take it? Thats good, thats good.

Archived