The Duel Portal Program - Available Now (topic remade)

seattleite

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm request a dual with me you will learn faster *white rectangles is probably because you didn't active / summon a card yet

only saw yo0ur post now but its not in the field its when i open DP i dont find any cards using search or anything...(deck editor)

it gets like this and i dont find any cards besides limited and banned..

79063291.png

and this is the folder, anything missing?

semttulolpq.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

_

only saw yo0ur post now but its not in the field its when i open DP i dont find any cards using search or anything...(deck editor)

it gets like this and i dont find any cards besides limited and banned..

and this is the folder, anything missing?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fixed_

Solved, thanks ^_^

Glad To...

I'm going to post here to make myself known. Hello!

I will be uploading cards as FSX.

EDIT: I'm having trouble uploading to the server. The error message isn't very helpful, so could somebody please tell me why this would be?

EDIT2: I just had to add a firewall exception.

I'm going to post here to make myself known. Hello!

I will be uploading cards as FSX.

EDIT: I'm having trouble uploading to the server. The error message isn't very helpful, so could somebody please tell me why this would be?

EDIT2: I just had to add a firewall exception.

Okay hello, mate

which server? the dual portal, hamachi?

It was the Duel Portal server. I guessed that Windows Firewall was blocking Duel Portal, so I added an exception for Duel Portal and that fixed it.

So i've got a "Skin" working, which is just basically searching deviantart for backgrounds. Tell me what you think:

[spoiler=Skin?]

42875412.jpg

And it was created from this link: http://browse.devian...kground#/dkoxob

I could make some pictures an see what you think..thats awesome, but I was thinking of more of, where they could choose the image they wanted, press upload, and have a folder to save the theme.files or so on it. If it not possible, this works for now....

But other then that, AWESOME<AWESOME>AWESOME;)

@FSX: Or you could hve wited bout 30 min to an hour, then you could upload, thats how it works for me sometimes.....Or sometimes, i'll restart the program 2....

I could make some pictures an see what you think..thats awesome, but I was thinking of more of, where they could choose the image they wanted, press upload, and have a folder to save the theme.files or so on it. If it not possible, this works for now....

But other then that, AWESOME<AWESOME>AWESOME;)

@FSX: Or you could hve wited bout 30 min to an hour, then you could upload, thats how it works for me sometimes.....Or sometimes, i'll restart the program 2....

I Couldn't have said it any better..

Uploader is closed temporarily for the upcoming tournament.

-We can make tournaments using dual portal?

The uploader is not closed, that was quoted a month ago.

@ Skylie - Thanks! But that's basically it - users can browse their computer for backgrounds.

@ mikel - yup, you can participate in official ones or set up your own. It just takes some organizing.

@ mikel - yup, you can participate in official ones or set up your own. It just takes some organizing.

Well, especially since this particular tournament has been going on for well over a month now, and that there seems to be no way of finishing said tournament, I guess we're stuck with the Tournament Banlist as our default and locked out from making changes, which is going to be hard for my Fan-Fiction writing.

Which is going good, by the way, just in case anyone cared.

Well, especially since this particular tournament has been going on for well over a month now, and that there seems to be no way of finishing said tournament, I guess we're stuck with the Tournament Banlist as our default and locked out from making changes, which is going to be hard for my Fan-Fiction writing.

I Care, i didn't really understand it..but i know now it's been there for a month and more, and no way of finishing the tournament, with the banned list...tell

seattleite and my question is is there a tournament? And How to make one?

whole concept, all I have left to add is RP Rules....and edit just a small left of things, and find an owner just n case I end up leaving YCM on my 6 month leave I normally do....

I've thought of making an realistic Role Play with DP, but I'm not a good fan-fic writer, maybe you can help me out? pm for details and I'll pm you the details of the concept....

I Care, i didn't really understand it..but i know now it's been there for a month and more, and no way of finishing the tournament, with the banned list...tell seattleite and my question is is there a tournament? And How to make one?

To make a contest, go to contest section or ask a mod where the best spot is to place a thread conisiting of said idea, like I do.....Icy is gone, so speak to evilkokonoe or a mod of the said section you think is the best section to post it.

Also, there is/was a toruney, not sure if its going anymore, as Icy has left YCM as I heard, and here were udges, and a forum for it, but its to late for us to enter it.....So, your best spot is to make your own tourney.....

@Sea: well, thats good, I was going to show you an ugly image....Well, i made it and was thinking it was an ugly image....maybe not....

Also, do you have the skin available before duel to? like on Duel Portal itself, while serching for cards, that'd be cool to.....Forgot to mention that....

Well, if you check the forum it's kind of agreed that the tournament is cancelled. When the next version is released then we are no longer in "Tournament Mode" and the banlists can be changed.

I Care, i didn't really understand it..but i know now it's been there for a month and more, and no way of finishing the tournament, with the banned list...tell seattleite and my question is is there a tournament? And How to make one?

There was, but it's been cancelled. To make a tournament, just organize some people together. If you want a custom banlist for your tournament ask me and i'll create one you can edit. Other than that there's nothing fancy. It's just a matter of organizing people.

whole concept, all I have left to add is RP Rules....and edit just a small left of things, and find an owner just n case I end up leaving YCM on my 6 month leave I normally do....

I've thought of making an realistic Role Play with DP, but I'm not a good fan-fic writer, maybe you can help me out? pm for details and I'll pm you the details of the concept....

Xiahou Dun is making one. Maybe you 2 could collab or something :)

To make a contest, go to contest section or ask a mod where the best spot is to place a thread conisiting of said idea, like I do.....Icy is gone, so speak to evilkokonoe or a mod of the said section you think is the best section to post it.

There's a custom event section in the Duel Portal forum. Depending on the nature of the contest/tournament you may want to put it there instead.

Also, there is/was a toruney, not sure if its going anymore, as Icy has left YCM as I heard, and here were udges, and a forum for it, but its to late for us to enter it.....So, your best spot is to make your own tourney.....

I doubt it, he just goes on leaves of absence and stuff

@Sea: well, thats good, I was going to show you an ugly image....Well, i made it and was thinking it was an ugly image....maybe not....

It is a little intense for a background but not bad

Also, do you have the skin available before duel to? like on Duel Portal itself, while serching for cards, that'd be cool to.....Forgot to mention that....

I don't really understand, what does card searching have to do with skins?

@sea: Background is okay, thats better then I thought....And well, its like the Dueling part of it, no point really, just when your searching for cards, you have a pretty picture to distract (I mean aid) you make better cards while surfing instead of plainlyness, but its okay if you stuck with skins on the dueling interface only, that is just down right awesome in my opinion. And making it so you can add any picture as it if you felt like it is even more AWESOME.....Funny that xbox 360 has not adopted to make your own skins unless you get modding tools and an usb to do it....

All the other stuff I was trying to reference to the other people, and yea, I was asking the in quote asking.....I quoted them and asked them, i guess I should have said there names...sorry Sea...;(

Ehh, I just haven't been around much lately. I'm usually on my notebook more than anything, and I can't do anything with Duel Portal on my notebook because it's a massive P.O.S.

But if anyone wants to ring me up for a Duel, I'm always happy to test my Guidances or Crow Leaves. I'm on the following Hamachi Servers:

DuelPortal

DuelPortal3

DuelPortal6

inb4selfishadvertising.

Ehh, I just haven't been around much lately. I'm usually on my notebook more than anything, and I can't do anything with Duel Portal on my notebook because it's a massive P.O.S.

But if anyone wants to ring me up for a Duel, I'm always happy to test my Guidances or Crow Leaves. I'm on the following Hamachi Servers:

DuelPortal

DuelPortal3

DuelPortal6

inb4selfishadvertising.

Those are all full...

Archived