Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither was I. I would much rather take Zero (I hate Zero's guts) than that weird adult Megaman. Its coming out for 360, PS3,and Vita. with the Vita (and I think ps3) Having 4 or so special characters.

Anyone else think they are doing some secret thing to get people to hate Megaman? You know so they don't have to use him anymore.

Guest Professor Kokonoe

You guys are retarded.That Mega Man is a very symbolic Mega Man in the eyes of the community and many people are actually quite happy to have him in the game. If you don't like it, get out. Like seriously, you're generally just a bad person if you don't.

Not really hyped about this, since it looks pretty bad overall. Soundtracks sounds eh.

You guys are retarded.That Mega Man is a very symbolic Mega Man in the eyes of the community and many people are actually quite happy to have him in the game. If you don't like it, get out. Like seriously, you're generally just a bad person if you don't.

Not really hyped about this, since it looks pretty bad overall. Soundtracks sounds eh.

Maybe to the US Megaman community since it is what he looked like on the cover of the US release of Megaman 2.

I'm happy that Megaman (And Packman and the two kittys) got in I just think its odd they chose that specific one. I think this game looks amazing and I am freaking in love with the soundtrack. I'm glad there's one crossover I can be exited about since MVC3 and UMvC3 were uch let downs

Retard is not a nice word and would like if you could not use please.

" THIS IS MY DESTINY! "

sealed his place as my sub character.

Guest Professor Kokonoe

Maybe to the US Megaman community since it is what he looked like on the cover of the US release of Megaman 2.

I'm happy that Megaman (And Packman and the two kittys) got in I just think its odd they chose that specific one. I think this game looks amazing and I am freaking in love with the soundtrack. I'm glad there's one crossover I can be exited about since MVC3 and UMvC3 were uch let downs

Retard is not a nice word and would like if you could not use please.

Though in all fairness, this looks especially bad. I'm sorry, but it does. MvC3 and UMvC3, at least, had a combat system which was at least looked appealing.

Though in all fairness, this looks especially bad. I'm sorry, but it does. MvC3 and UMvC3, at least, had a combat system which was at least looked appealing.

Well I would have to disagree but with every game there are going to be people who love it and people who hate it. That's just way things are. I personally hate MVC3 and UMVC3 mainly becuase of the characters but that's just me.

I like how they added Poison to the game but I was hoping for a more manly voice since he is a tranney. But hey what chya gunna do?

That I'll agree with you there, but they tend to do that a lot when you mix fighters from different games

in MvC2 they did this really well, which was a hell of a lot better compared to MvC1

Only getting this because of Bad Boxart Man and because it looks, dare I say, fun.

Not competitive in the slightest, though.

Also, anybody that's angry at BBM, you guys have to realize a few things.

This is a massive in-joke in the community and has been around since Mega Man's beginnings (in america at least).

This Mega Man makes the most sense in SFxT and fits in well.

Inafune himself wanted him in.

Anyways, running Vega/Mega Man.

My team would probably end up being Poison/ Xiaoyu

Still have my hopes that Karin will make it into the game. A Karin x Lili fight would be epic since they are both the rich spoiled girl of their respective series.

I'm more curious why the hell did they put Cole Macgrath into the series.

What does Infamous have to do with all of this?

I'm more curious why the hell did they put Cole Macgrath into the series.

What does Infamous have to do with all of this?

More money by getting Infamous fans. Tell me what 2 Anime Cats have to do with Street Fighter or Tekken, absolutely none. They could've atleast used good exclusive characters. Hey, tales of is Namco right...?

Dudley,Lloyd,Mega Man,Flynn

Done. Much better exclusive characters. Anyway, I'm not going to buy this unless it reaches 8.0 Average score on Gamespot.

The cats are mascots for Sony/ Play Station and are web sensations having cosplayed as almost everything. They also have a few games of their own and numerous cameos in Microsoft games.

53.jpg?w=640

(The two cossplaying as Hatsune Miku)

I am exited for the cats they are just so cute. Not sure if they are male or female though.

Wait... shouldn't Poison be a guest character since he is from the Final Fight series and not the Street Fighter series? I know he appeared in SF3 as Hugo's manager but he didn't fight. Maybe they just decided to bring him back becuase he was unique or to continue his role as Hugo's manager but this time as a playable character.

Archived