Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

it's the house of cards concept

you lose 1 card, the house collapses

That makes no sense at all, is your other character just incredibly lazy? Also, when I do get this I'll only be playing Tekken characters because f*** street fighter. They even left out all the good SF characters. Wait. Is C.Viper in this?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have reasons but don't have to explain myself to anyone especially you. Your a person on a forum its not like you matter to me.

Tournaments yes they could but people usually use different characters during so.

All I can say is get used to it. It may not make sense but whatever it makes it more of a competition if you ask me. Most importantly people who never take the time to fully learn how to switch characters.

And no C.Viper had her shine is MVC3.

That makes no sense at all, is your other character just incredibly lazy? Also, when I do get this I'll only be playing Tekken characters because f*** street fighter. They even left out all the good SF characters. Wait. Is C.Viper in this?

more like if you can switch your other character in fast enough or something...

All I'm asking is for your reasons. I hate SF4 because I hate how slow it is and ultra combos are a cheap ass comeback mechanic. I hate UMvC3 because x-factor is a burden on a otherwise good game. Why do you hate ASW? It's a legit question and not awnsering it makes you look as if you've got no reason. Saying I don't matter as If it's a important matter also makes you look like you have no reason.

Ok, so what if we get a Jin/Kazuya Mirror and both players have an offensive gem on? Who is who? Doppelganger situations are not good because it shows the developer was too stupid to not make characters look different when a mirror match occurs.

what do you mean how slow it is? You mean movement or something?

yes. Look at GG or KOF or even Melty Blood, there's always something going on. Where as SF4 is ungodly slow. I feel like I'm aging by watching a SF4 game, it never speeds up. I don't mind if games take a slower pace, like KOF is slower than GG, but when it's that slow it's really boring and annoying. Give characters a run that they can hold, makes things much faster.

I don't like it becuase I don't find the games fun. I would be okay with them if it weren't for you making them seem like they are the best games and company ever. They arn't. Neither is Capcom or Namco for that matter. There is no best or worst they are all on the same level its all about personal preference.

Want a fast fighter? Play Dead or Alive.

I don't like it becuase I don't find the games fun. I would be okay with them if it weren't for you making them seem like they are the best games and company ever. They arn't. Neither is Capcom or Namco for that matter. There is no best or worst they are all on the same level its all about personal preference.

Want a fast fighter? Play Dead or Alive.

you really felt that game's speed was faster than tekken?

Archived